Jump to content
Grumpy Owl

New book coming Sept 2019?

Recommended Posts

Was just having a quick look at David Icke's books on Amazon, and just noticed this new one:

 

The Trigger: The Lie That Changed the World

41r7vkBFmEL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Trigger-Lie-That-Changed-World/dp/1916025803/ref=sr_1_5?crid=317535CFZRAMT&keywords=david+icke+books&qid=1557655391&s=gateway&sprefix=david+icke%2Caps%2C170&sr=8-5

 

Anyone else here heard anything about this? I wonder if it is just going to be an updated 'refresh' of "Alice In Wonderland And The World Trade Center Disaster".

 

Release date is 1st September 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Rather disappointing .... 9/11 has been done to death ... ancient history ...

 

And the book title gives the intent behind this event ... It was an event designed to change the world ... but it all sort of petered out and came to nothing , like all the cabal's plans ....

 

It was an event designed to bring in the NWO , a world wide police state  following global conflict between muslims and christians ,   terrorism and war  everywhere  security pat downs and police everywhere ...but it never  took off ... So then they tried mass muslim immigration to cause internal domestic conflict , hoping for terrorism and riots on the streets of Europe  ... but that didn't pan out either....

 

Bush senior made that famous NWO speech exactly 10 years before the attacks of 9/11 .... he's dead ... and so is the cabal's  dream of a NWO ...2 min video 

 

 

Edited by oz93666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Rather disappointing .... 9/11 has been done to death ... ancient history ...

 

And the book title gives the intent behind this event ... It was an event designed to change the world ... but it all sort of petered out and came to nothing , like all the cabal's plans ....

 

It was an event designed to bring in the NWO , a world wide police state  following global conflict between muslims and christians ,   terrorism and war  everywhere  security pat downs and police everywhere ...but it never  took off ... So then they tried mass muslim immigration to cause internal domestic conflict , hoping for terrorism and riots on the streets of Europe  ... but that didn't pan out either....

 

Bush senior made that famous NWO speech exactly 10 years before the attacks of 9/11 .... he's dead ... and so is the cabal's  dream of a NWO ...2 min video 

 

 

 

Well that's good then ,, Muslims and Christians can all get along and be best friends now then ,, and you seem to imply 9 11 was a wasted effort ,,

 

Maybe things might change in the future ,,!

 

 

 

 

Edited by jupiter12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

 

Well that's good then ,, Muslims and Christians can all get along and be best friends now then ,, and you seem to imply 9 11 was a wasted effort ,,

 

 

9/11 was always about (trying to) start WWIII .... it had been in the planing for many decades and was spoken of in the Albert Pike letter ... The controllers realized their best hope was to get a religious conflict going . Muslims live alongside christians and jews in most countries of the world, if only they could get these groups at each another's throats , there would be terrorist attacks everywhere, break down of civilization and populations would call for a strong hand to bring order ...More , the people would be disillusioned with the old religions and the destruction  they had wrought ... a moral vacuum would be created , and the cabal would bring forth  "Lucifer"  as the religious and secular leader of the NWO .....

 

But it never worked out ....18 years after 9/11 the opportunity has long gone ... the people of the world didn't rise to the bait ... and each day that passes humanity becomes more mature turning their backs on conflict ...

 

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences ... between the political Zionists (christians and jews) , and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

 

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view." ...Albert Pike 1871

 

The author of this video falls into the trap of believing if the Illuminati plan something it must come to pass ....  it doesn't work  that way !  None the less an excellent 5 min video

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Rather disappointing .... 9/11 has been done to death ... ancient history ..

yoy do realise that you just said speaking the truth is disappointing(sort of)

 

maybe for you,but also for your information lots of  people out there need  reallity check.....

 

and i think speaking about 9.11 is good way to wake them up or at least to get them intrested,curious about the conspiracies and shadow elite.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Screamingeagle said:

....for your information lots of  people out there need  reallity check.....

and i think speaking about 9.11 is good way to wake them up .....

 

Well sure ... but this book came out in 2002 ! 

s-l300.jpg

 

Many hundreds of pages devoted to explaining "why the official story is a monumental lie" .... Don't you think that should have dealt adequately with this event ???

 

Edited by oz93666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Don't you think that should have dealt with this event ???

yes

 

but imo you need to look the world as it is un interested to change....

 

so i think that a "new" book will do a good work

 

it will intrested them because its new (to them)

not because its conspiracy book.....and maybe readers strat to question world around them self 

 

or maybe not......

 

 D.I book shop has nothing about new book for now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMHO David Icke's monumental work was "The Biggest Secret" ... This is the most important book in the truth movement .  Icke asked an  MI5 operative what was the biggest secret MI5 had .... the man told Icke that it was that the Royal Family were shape-shifting human sacrificing reptilians !!!  Hence the book title.

 

This is no longer a secret , thanks to Ickes tireless efforts .....

 

Now there is a new "Biggest Secret" .... It is that the Illuminati have an off world empire comprising millions of slaves , bases in many parts of the solar system and Galaxy ... advanced technology in all areas , and trading deals with a 100 different ET groups... 

 

Now this is a mind-blowing secret!... and the most important issue facing humanity .... If Icke brought out a book on that , I'd be walking the streets selling copies!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this mean that Icke has gone as far as he can to unveil the dreamworld we are trapped in?

 

Hope not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 4:53 PM, Crom said:

Does this mean that Icke has gone as far as he can to unveil the dreamworld we are trapped in?

 

Hope not.

 

He has woken up enough people already, about three percent is all that is needed to get the ball rolling and things changing, what he will suffer from is a drought in profits once the 3% limit is crossed, IE, the more people that wake up the less profits his company will make, and then they will have to find another set of conspiracies to focus upon.

 

Hopefully the people will thank him properly by direct donations alone, at such a stage there is no need for books thereafter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2019 at 7:52 PM, David Stevenson said:

 

He has woken up enough people already, about three percent is all that is needed to get the ball rolling and things changing, what he will suffer from is a drought in profits once the 3% limit is crossed, IE, the more people that wake up the less profits his company will make, and then they will have to find another set of conspiracies to focus upon.

 

Hopefully the people will thank him properly by direct donations alone, at such a stage there is no need for books thereafter.

Why would being popular result in a loss of funds?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 7:57 AM, oz93666 said:

 

Well sure ... but this book came out in 2002 ! 

s-l300.jpg

 

Many hundreds of pages devoted to explaining "why the official story is a monumental lie" .... Don't you think that should have dealt adequately with this event ???

 

 

On 5/13/2019 at 8:01 AM, Screamingeagle said:

yes

 

but imo you need to look the world as it is un interested to change....

 

so i think that a "new" book will do a good work

 

it will intrested them because its new (to them)

not because its conspiracy book.....and maybe readers strat to question world around them self 

 

or maybe not......

 

 D.I book shop has nothing about new book for now 

 

I suspect "The Trigger" will just mostly rehash the contents of 'Alice In Wonderland...' but perhaps put it into the context of everything that has happened since, after all 2002 is a long time ago now. And perhaps there is new material and evidence that David Icke has researched on 9/11 that warrants an update or 'supercession' of AIW.

 

For those who have not read AIW it may be an invaluable read.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2019 at 1:55 PM, Crom said:

Why would being popular result in a loss of funds?

 

Because an awakened populous needs no one to follow, no one to buy into, a truly secure society gives away knowledge for free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, David Stevenson said:

 

Because an awakened populous needs no one to follow, no one to buy into, a truly secure society gives away knowledge for free.

a truly awaken society doesn't make you to pay for a living....

 

knowledge will be free as will be teaching skills 

 

and we need to make a clear distinct between following and unity because united we are much stronger and more efficient(this one will need practise 😊)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2019 at 12:54 PM, David Stevenson said:

 

Because an awakened populous needs no one to follow, no one to buy into, a truly secure society gives away knowledge for free.

Well Icke is still selling his stuff. Do you think we will no longer need him? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×