Captainlove

Im new here and want to learn about things

What are we here on earth for?What is earth, is it flat or round or something else?Why are people becoming so nasty and getting away with it?Why is money so vital when others are really poor?I have so many questions which need answers.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

What are we here on earth for?

What is earth, is it flat or round or something else?

Why are people becoming so nasty and getting away with it?

Why is money so vital when others are really poor?I have so many questions which need answers.

Hello and welcome,

People become gaurded once they realize they are vulnerable, and when they see others with a set of skills that can steer them in many different ways they feel left out and wonder what the hell they are going to do if things get any more austere. Basically to remain in such a position is and has a bleek outlook for most.

Round or flat it will not make any difference, so its best to make the most of it without harming another or their property, wherever possible.

Live it, enjoy it and be prepared to hand things over to the next generation, this we must do.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Captainlove said:

What are we here on earth for?What is earth, is it flat or round or something else?Why are people becoming so nasty and getting away with it?Why is money so vital when others are really poor?I have so many questions which need answers.

Money is used to control others, we live in a hunger games society.

People are preconditioned to compete with each other from a  very young age.

Think about any office it is full of people stabbing each other in the back because  they think it will put a feather in their cap in the boss's eyes.

It is no coincidence that a high % of senior management and directors are worryingly far along the scale on the triad of dark personality traits.

They love it, they get off on watching the rats in the rat race fight with each other, an example of this the penchant for group interviews where there is a group task and then speed competency based interviews.

Edited by It'sallbs

5 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

Money is used to control others, we live in a hunger games society.

People are preconditioned to compete with each other from a  very young age.

Think about any office it is full of people stabbing each other in the back because  they think it will put a feather in their cap in the boss's eyes.

It is no coincidence that a high % of senior management and directors are worryingly far along the scale on the triad of dark personality traits.

They love it, they get off on watching the rats in the rat race fight with each other, an example of this the penchant for group interviews where there is a group task and then speed competency based interviews.

I noticed the oneupmanship from a very early age, at the age of 11onwards I was always top of the class in woodwork and metalwork, working hard in my chosen subjects and created several pieces of work which saw me standing up in front of the whole school collecting the highest merits for my individual and group projects.

It was my passion to create from the very off, but, there were lots of unseen traits that saw my work being sabotaged and broken on several occasions, from having my mums prized coffee table glued to the workbench, to hole being drilled in my metal projects which rendered them useless for the task ahead, here is the competition adapt at destroying anothers work rather than trying to make their own as good or better than mine.

Indeed, I've witnessed that sort of thing happening as well.

I'm not new, just a returning member. Been on the old forum throughout the years, under different names, and tried registered 3 times on that forum only to now find out there's this one. So happy to be back to converse with like minded people.

Thanks for your responses im just trying to learn.That poster size of light isnt very nice.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I suggest you read David´s book "And the Truth will Set you Free".

It doesn´t cover the shape of the earth, but it does sow the seeds of where the power lies, of which most is Freemasonry.

Upon learning these truths from Icke and many others over ten years ago, it initially didn´t set me free at all, it made me very angry!

Now years later, the anger has mainly gone and I try to alert people of the dangers and lies peddled in a more unobjectionable and fact based manner.

As far as nastiness goes, it is said 5% of the population worldwide are psychopaths.  I do believe this condition is being socially engineered to a degree

by the MSM, with complicity from Governments.

The Jeremy Kyle show in the UK has been taken off air because a man committed suicide.

It is reported 1 million British people watch this piece of shit every day ... daytime television.  Why aren´t they working? If they can´t find paid work why are they watching this crap instead of helping their neighbours or their local community, or just doing something useful and self satisfying?

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Captainlove said:

sWhat are we here on earth for?What is earth, is it flat or round or something else?Why are people becoming so nasty and getting away with it?Why is money so vital when others are really poor?I have so many questions which need answers.

Well ,, I can answer a few of those questions ,,

The elite billionaires,, rich from their corporate exploitations ,, control everything ,, Because Money makes Money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And money controls all the workers and non workers and everyone ,,, The rich pay their slaves to make the Rich Richer ,, (Nothing New) ,,

And ,, this didn't just happen ,, It goes back over thousands of years of history ,, which David has explained perfectly ,, ie ,, ancient bloodlines that stole all the ancient gold and money to enable their personal control ,, 

Nowadays ,, the elite billionaires keep the masses in perpetual distraction (sleep) ,, because they don't want the slaves to wake and see the prison walls.

Edited by jupiter12
  • Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 10:56 PM, Captainlove said:

Apologies for the 2 mistake posts above ,, 

You do raise some good questions ,, 

Why are we here on Earth?

But I would question ,, are people more nasty now than ever before?

Posted (edited)

In my recent expriences i have found this to be true.I was once told that it could be due to becoming more enlightened that dark people try to steal your light and energy,its possible i supose but who knows.

Edited by Captainlove

7 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Thanks this system we live in is bad how do we change it?

In The Matrix movies ,, Neo had the Oracle to ask ,,

7qvj3nnn_zpsyfxfecwq.jpg

If someone told you the answers to all the questions  you seek ,, would you believe them?

If you  did why would you believe them?

Well this would depend on who or what tried to answer and if i felt the answers to the questions were correct for me.

How could you know whether the answers are right or wrong for you? 

Read some of Davids books ,, then decide,

I should try to finish the only book i have from david the perception deception.Thanks for your replies

You raised good questions ,, why are people nasty etc,,,,,

When one wakes up and sees the control system with all it's robotic programmed players ,, it's impossible to go back ,, 

Thanks for your replies too ,,,,

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Thanks for your responses im just trying to learn.That poster size of light isnt very nice.

😆

There's a sucker born every minute.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, jupiter12 said:

the elite billionaires keep the masses in perpetual distraction

• TV
  • Music
  • Fake news
  • Smart Phones
  • Sporting events

9 hours ago, jupiter12 said:

You raised good questions ,, why are people nasty etc,,,,

Well unfortunately most forums are full of people who are only there to try and make themselves look clever which they attempt to do by putting others down.