Captainlove

Im new here and want to learn about things

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

Well unfortunately most forums are full of people who are only there to try and make themselves look clever which they attempt to do by putting others down.

Of course there are also people who can't spot a troll trolling the fuck out of the forum from a hundred miles away...

Edited by size of light

3 minutes ago, size of light said:

Of course there are also people who can't spot a troll trolling the fuck out of the forum from a hundred miles away...

Well spotting something from 100 miles away might be quite difficult.

I spot trolls immediately.

Just now, It'sallbs said:

I spot trolls immediately.

Then open your eyes. 😝

If this **** gets to 100 posts I'll apologize to you, him, Buddha and God.

There are many different ways to handle many different situations.

1 minute ago, It'sallbs said:

There are many different ways to handle many different situations.

Bit of troll-friction might actually be good.

Something to liven up this tomb of a forum. 😝

40 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

Well unfortunately most forums are full of people who are only there to try and make themselves look clever which they attempt to do by putting others down.

My reply to these kinds of people are, please look at yourself and what you are capable of doing for yourself, or what you could do for others, then the bigger picture truly comes into view.

Just now, David Stevenson said:

My reply to these kinds of people are, please look at yourself and what you are capable of doing for yourself, or what you could do for others, then the bigger picture truly comes into view.

Don't get too serious; we're not re-writing the Declaration of Independence here. 😜

Right about now this place would benefit from an inundation of trolls that we needed to cut a swathe through like Jon Snow hacking off the legs of the White Walkers.

On 5/14/2019 at 10:56 PM, Captainlove said:

What are we here on earth for?What is earth, is it flat or round or something else?Why are people becoming so nasty and getting away with it?Why is money so vital when others are really poor?I have so many questions which need answers.

All the bad stuff is happening because GOD is a big fool. Please feel free to complain next time you pray.

Please explain why we are here on this earth is it as simple as just to reproduce or do we as humans have a higher function.do we live more than once?Can this be proved?

8 hours ago, size of light said:

Don't get too serious; we're not re-writing the Declaration of Independence here. 😜

Right about now this place would benefit from an inundation of trolls that we needed to cut a swathe through like Jon Snow hacking off the legs of the White Walkers.

We are indeed re-writing a constitution, but first there needs to be a certain number of people who are capable of helping and thinking for themselves before they can begin  tohelp others move forward, to take the plunge needed to begin again, because remaining in the current system is not an option any more.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2019 at 10:56 PM, Captainlove said:

What are we here on earth for?What is earth, is it flat or round or something else?Why are people becoming so nasty and getting away with it?Why is money so vital when others are really poor?I have so many questions which need answers.

'Brutal Proof' by Desire Justice will blow your mind.  You can download it on David's website, it is a long and sometimes depressing read.  I can't believe these bastards at the top and how they behave.  They deal in trillions of dollars when an estimated $600 billion would completely eradicate world poverty, but will they do that?  Not a chance!   They need crushing.

1 minute ago, Aitch60 said:

'Brutal Proof' by Desire Justice will blow your mind.  You can download it on David's website, it is a long and sometimes depressing read.  I can't believe these bastards at the top and how they behave.  They deal in trillions of dollars when an estimated $600 billion would completely eradicate world poverty, but will they do that?  Not a chance!   They need crushing.

But what are you doing for yourself right now that does not involve needing their help, this is how the individual begins the knock back.

oneupmanship at an early age. not entirely true. we are in a snowflake "everyones a winner" culture.

the establishment dont want oneupmanship but parents on the other hand do.

icke explains being awake well with the postage stamp example. you step off and you will think the masses are bonkers and they will of you.

there is no hope for the unwoke, cognitive dissonance sees to that.

question everything, does what you observe tie in with what you hear.

10 hours ago, David Stevenson said:

But what are you doing for yourself right now that does not involve needing their help, this is how the individual begins the knock back.

Hello David and thanks for your response.  I'm sorry I did not introduce myself properly to the forum, finding time is my problem at the moment due to most of it being taken up looking after my ailing wife.  I E-mailed my local council here in Morecambe and contacted a guy by the name of Rogers, who is the head of broadband for this area, about 5G.  You will not be surprised to hear I got no response from either.  I talk to people in town about the devastation 5G will cause if it is allowed to go ahead and was surprised to find that a lot of people are dead set against it, which is good, right?  I have read four of David Icke's books and I am in the middle of, 'Everything you need to know', at the present time.  'Alice in wonderland' was gob smacking to me and put me on the road I now travel.  I look at my grand children knowing how crap the education system is, but how do you tell your kids one thing when the system tells them another?  How do you beat a system where, if you don't follow the narrative, you don't pass your exams?  David Icke's podcasts are fascinating and I absolutely believe this man is right on lots of subjects, such as the war mongering of John Bolton and the arse licking the Americans give Israel and that lying scumbag, Netanyahu.  There is so much to say, no wonder David Icke has ten hour talks!  Maybe I haven't properly answered your question here, but my time is up, duty calls.  Thanks again, I will get back to the forum as soon as possible. 

11 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

we are in a snowflake "everyones a winner" culture.

We are now it was different then.

1 hour ago, Aitch60 said:

Hello David and thanks for your response.  I'm sorry I did not introduce myself properly to the forum, finding time is my problem at the moment due to most of it being taken up looking after my ailing wife.  I E-mailed my local council here in Morecambe and contacted a guy by the name of Rogers, who is the head of broadband for this area, about 5G.  You will not be surprised to hear I got no response from either. 

I talk to people in town about the devastation 5G will cause if it is allowed to go ahead and was surprised to find that a lot of people are dead set against it, which is good, right?  I have read four of David Icke's books and I am in the middle of, 'Everything you need to know', at the present time.  'Alice in wonderland' was gob smacking to me and put me on the road I now travel. 

I look at my grand children knowing how crap the education system is, but how do you tell your kids one thing when the system tells them another?  How do you beat a system where, if you don't follow the narrative, you don't pass your exams?  David Icke's podcasts are fascinating and I absolutely believe this man is right on lots of subjects, such as the war mongering of John Bolton and the arse licking the Americans give Israel and that lying scumbag, Netanyahu. 

There is so much to say, no wonder David Icke has ten hour talks!  Maybe I haven't properly answered your question here, but my time is up, duty calls.  Thanks again, I will get back to the forum as soon as possible. 

Sorry to hear about your immediate problems and I wish you and yours all the best for the future, where our children are concerned all we can do is steer them away from the propaganda by educating them how it actually works, this book is a good starting point, it can be purchased for less than ten pounds or free here,  http://whale.to/b/bernays.pdf

There is one real alternative that very few of the alternative avenues discuss, and that is gaining real life skills, I have been  a member of several forums over the last decade, not to promote my products which one or two have pinned upon me over the years, as I have nothing for sale, other than to show what a single person can achieve over many decades that there is another way towards freedom by using ones own hand to eye coordination, and to my amazement the hits keep coming in, on some forums topping all the other subjects in their given category put together, so I know that people are interested in these kinds of alternative/s.

In my mind, a pair of creative hands also has an active mind to bolster that coordination, when the hands are busy so is the mind, these avenues of creativity also acquire problem solving parameters to gell the two departments together, that have by and large been compartmentalized away from each other, this is how the elite have overall control of our minds eye, by redistributing those skills elsewhere, thus taking away our vision of how things might be.

It is every individuals responsibility to not let this happen, honing this paradigm is far better trying to fight any foe.

If we help those who come looking to help themselves then the journey is on the road to somewhere.

Edited by David Stevenson