Sign in to follow this  
MatchaLove

Christians Really Worship the Moon

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Reinold said:

Another aspect of this Moon-worshiping Christianity is the notion of "being washed in the blood of the lamb".

Here we have, hidden in plain sight, a monstrous and predatory idea.

How can washing anything in blood make it cleaner? 

Of course that is impossible. What is meant is that baptism into the faith of Jesus makes you dirtier than you have ever been, and this time it is an irremovable stain.

or if we look at it symbolically it could be that jesus represents symbolically the sun

if you eat of the flesh of jesus by eating bread and you drink the blood of jesus by drinking the communion wine then you are eating bread made from flour which was made from wheat that is grown by the light of the sun and by drinking the wine you are drinking the fermented juice of grapes that were grown through the light of the sun

You are therefore taking the product of photon energy into your very being...the light of the world

Edited by muir

STONEHENGE - The Marriage of the Sun and Moon
by Robin Heath

Ed. N.: Robin Heath is a full-time consultant astrologer in West Wales. He presents here a resume and the results of his chief book, Sun, Moon & Stonehenge. In appendix, an other text, "Exploring Preliterate Sources of Astrology". I thank him for his participation to C.U.R.A.

This is a pretty and cozy myth, and one that is obviously wearing thin. Long before 2,000 B.C.E., there was a complete cultural flowering in Northwestern Europe that built enduring stone monuments instead of writing on clay tablets. These monuments have been shown to relate to astronomical alignments, particularly of the Sun and Moon cycles. Yet, so far, hardly anyone has taken the trouble to read what this unusual form of "writing" is telling us. Western astrologers still prefer to look eastward for their cultural parenting; the rest of the world also prefers to remain comfortable with the other cultural and biblical remnants of the Middle East.

The Myth of the Solar Hero

There are many myths that deal with the myth of the solar hero, and our psychological astrology has embraced the Sun in this context. As one positive consequence, we are now all encouraged to be heroes, whose chart placement of the Sun by sign, house, and aspect can tell us much about the kind of journey and territory our heroic quest will take. We use the twelve-sign, allegedly Sumerian, zodiac. Our houses are usually mortgaged with the Placidean Building Society, and our aspects are all based on the division of the year-circle by whole numbers. Only this latter technique may be found demonstrated within the megalithic cultures - indeed they were apparently obsessed with such things. Their geometry appears to have been more important to them than writing. So, what can we possibly glean from looking at their hero myths? Quite a lot!

The very ancient stories of the Tuatha de Danaan in Ireland tell us that the first battle of Mag Tuired was fought by their saviour-hero Lug and 32 other leaders. Alongside this, we may also read of the company of 33 men, all apparently 32 years of age, who sit at the tables in the other-world island castle in Perlesvaus. In the same vein, Nemed, another hero, reached Ireland with only one ship, having lost 33 on the way; Cuculainn slays 33 of the Labriads in the Bru battle, whilst a late account of the second battle of Mag Tuired names 33 leaders of the Fomore - 32 plus their highest king.

This material contains one clear and obvious common theme. Repeatedly, it hammers home what was an originally oral message, which told the knowing listener to look to the number 33 as something relevant to a hero, a saviour. In the analysis of the Welsh White Book of Rhydderch, we read that, "Both three and eleven were equally symbolic, the multiplicant thirty-three particularly so. It has frequently been used to imply supra-human attributes, regal authority and deification."

This is very interesting, if only because the Western world has, for nearly two millennia, chosen to base its own hero myth, and hence its belief system, on the story of Jesus. Here, our solar hero, "officially" born very appropriately at the winter solstice, dies and is resurrected at 33 years of age. Immediately, we recognise that this story has commonality with the earlier European oral traditions, and immediately we can begin to do some original research - a megalithic or preliterate Project Hindsight, if you like. So, what is a biblical account of a major hero within a major world religion doing drawing attention to the same number 33 that Irish and British heroes were resonating to over 2,000 years previously? The plot thickens!

Our first clues are an obvious solar hero myth; a repeated number, 33; and a resurrection after 33 years. There are some other suggested clues, the main one being that the major activity taking place in Western Europe when the oldest stories associated with this myth are thought to have originated was coincident with the beginning of cultural astronomy through the accurate placement of huge stone monoliths and the erection of calendar buildings. Time and again, these are shown to relate to extreme Sun and Moon risings and settings against the local horizon.

Marking the Resurrection

The practical solar year is 365 days long. I say practical because folks who haven't ever thought the matter through will often tell you there are 365 and a quarter days in the year. This is abstracted cerebral slush - one can never experience a quarter day, and years come in packets containing 365 days, except that every fourth year an extra day slips in to make it 366 days. In four years there are thus 1,461 days. It is fairly easy to observe the Sun's behaviour and thereby measure this number. Anyone who attempts this task will immediately be pitched into the correct mental space to solve our solar hero problem.

An equinoctial sunrise marker, of which many still exist on moorland and fell, will, each year, deliver the vernal equinox sunrise from a slightly different position on the horizon. The quarter "day" effect means that each year the Sun is displaced about a quarter of a (Babylonian) degree from the marker stone, which is as easy to measure as the gap between the two asterisks at the end of this sentence (* *). During three years of observation, the Sun appears to be slipping ever more away from the alignment until, at the fourth year, two remarkable and very observable things happen simultaneously: the Sun rises more closely to the marker stone when the day count - the tally - for the year is found to be 366, not 365, days.

Observation does not stop there. A good human eye can detect much more minuscule angular changes than a quarter of a degree [3]  from watching sunrises. And although we may wonder why our present history books waffle and flounder along with apocryphal stories about heliacal risings of Sirius offering the Egyptians a 360-day year, the truth about solar-year measurements done at the equinox is that one always gets 365 days, unless sustained observations are done over many years, whence, after four years, you have the 365.25 days that our present calendar is based upon.[4] 

For longer time periods, something else happens. Every once in a whole number of years, one gets the chance to obtain the year to even more precise accuracy by observing certain key years when, once again, the Sun rises precisely behind the foresight, be this a stone marker or a distant mountain peak - in other words, a perfect repeat solar cycle.

In our modern mathematical world, we can calculate in advance when these important years are going to occur. But this is only because we can look up the exact length of the solar tropical year within astronomical constant books, and because we have access to $5 calculators that multiply two numbers together. Historically, in those Babylonian clay tablets, we can find precision arithmetical tables dating back into the megalithic era we are dealing with. However, we daren't assume, on present evidence, that ancient Europeans were capable of multiplying two numbers. What we may assume, courtesy of their enduring architecture, is that they at least knew the length of the solar year to two decimal places. They could do this by marking 1461 equal lengths on a rope - the tally count of days in four years - and then folding it in half twice to get 365.25. The 1461 is a given - gleaned from simple observation and tally counting over four years.

http://cura.free.fr/decem/06heath.html

Orthadoxy is replete with deviations from the Biblical narative. The Florentine artist of the renaisance period turned Jesus into a Bee-Gee wearing a dress and raised up his mum as the deity.

Most of what Christians do in denominational churches isn't actually in the Bible. Kinda strange but cultural coercion was at work through the various flourishes of creativity all through history. 

Posted (edited)

I want to hint at a basic lost in translation scenario with Christian doctrine. 

The Madonna. "Gives birth to the Sun". What I mean to say is giving birth to the sun is the same thing as "being the sun" or possessing the spirit of the Sun (lost in translation bit there), but one can be one of the original 4. You can BE THE SUN, but no one can give birth to the Sun in the way that is meant in the original context of the ancient scriptures, and reincarnation wise that has been MANY women over thousands of years. So, there is NO traditional Madonna. What the occult peeps call Gods, but I assume many of them do not regard themselves as such. As I have discussed before, Major Sun (reincarnation) Minor Sun (reincarnation), Major Moon (reincarnation) and minor Moon (reincarnation). As portrayed in a fictional sense in the Chronicals of Narnia. 

The Madonna IS the reincarnation of the Sun aspect. Get it??? Major Sun. 

To make it more CLEAR The MADONNA IS Magnalene. The Madonna brings/births the SUN because she simply IS THE SUN!!! Your talking about a being that has reincarnated thousands of times. The name of the thousands of biological mothers, would need a book in itself. Madonna is simply ancient reference to the "one who has the sun". Who is the sun.

Sounds more and more like some ancient Egyptian stuff, doesn't it??? Odin was better for some of y'all. lol Or better yet, this is looking more like Asian style stuff, the Spirits of the Moon and Sun. 

Be careful what you believe and simply question what you have been told. 

Also simply said, Christians believe in what is known as the Moon Spirit. Moon Major to be exact. Susan in the Chronicals, the most morally conflicted. lol Also paired with Sun Major (Lucy obviously lol), they are called Twins. They are not equals, as more power was given to the FEMALE that possesses the reincarnation of the Sun/Masculine aspect. Yes, the bible was right about that, BUT they are talking about a biological FEMALE. More power and respect is given to females in a divine sense, b/c they tend not to screw things up horribly. lol Key phrase "tend to". Basically, building blocks of life are NOT more important then the prana that animates in a bodily sense, but we are talking bigger then that. Your talking the fire that breaths the information to life. Yin/Yang. So, to the Illuminati, they cannot use the Moon aspect, unless they have the Sun aspect. Susan is simply Susan. lol Lets leave it there.

***A lil tid bit extra, for those familiar with Lucy being told not to live like Susan "you simply can't want to be like Susan, have lots of fancy things, etc", b/c you simply have more effect on the stability of life. These things usually equal slavery, and that would effect all living things. Their makeup (biology if u want to get into the ANnunaki and the giants, etc), and everything. Also, speaking of the giants, the first time the Sun aspect stood up against "Susan" the missing biology of Earth, was when they wanted to WIPE out all red heads. You don't get to do that any more. lol The red head IS shown as the Sun. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Posted (edited)

How are them facts for ya??? I meant, the Sun Major who we now know is Magnalene -- also called the Madonna which is lost in translation the one who IS/BIRTHS the Sun, is typically depicted as a red head. From above, the Annunaki wanted to wipe out all red heads at one point as one of their agendas, it failed, but the Sun Spirit stood up to the lofty Moon Major. Aint that something else?? It cements the actual relationship over time, thousands years, between Moon Major (Susan) and Sun Major (Lucy). One more thing can be said, Susan wanted "out", out of spiritual duty. For those interested in behind the scenes info, that's what is meant in the movie when she has that talk with Aslan and wanted out of spiritual duty and she wanted a life of materialism. 

Lucy is also known by a few other names, none other then being called Alice. 

And Lyra. In regards to the actual ancient civilization. Being that old, a Madonna across much older civilizations, not just this one. 

Connect those dots. lol  

The truth is going to come out eventually. Whether they like it or not. Not only that, they showed you over and over in their movies and media!!!!!!!!!!!

A quick symbolism 101 class below. 

6 is the number of beast in man. 7 is the beast. But what about all those 5 references??? The 5th Element. A more proper introduction. 

Edited by MatchaLove

What Jews Think of Jesus and of Christians: A Warning to Christian Zionists.

Christian Zionists ought to know what it is that they are supporting. Jews believe that Jesus was the son of a prostitute and a Roman soldier, who learned witchcraft in Egypt and who beguiled Jews to worship him as an idol. While this myth is more fully enunciated in the Toledoth Jeshua, the Talmud also iterates similar beliefs in Shabbath104b (see especially endnote 19) and in Sanhedrin106a-b,

https://jewishracism.blogspot.com/2006/09/what-jews-think-of-jesus-and-of.html

To let you in on a joke of theirs because you all are my favorite peeps!!! lol :) But also so you can observe how they think. 

So, they say...…..all you have to do is TRICK her, PRICK her finger, and have her weave hay into GOLD in your TOWER. 

Its that easy, all you have to do is prick her finger.

Y'all that pay attention to masonry and deeper occult functions and symbolism will know what a tower is. Watchers and towers. Towers represent big wigs, the most important ones, kings basically. Watchers are more like Kingsmen. lol Since there was only ever 4 kings/queens ever made, there probably cant be more then that at a particular time, BUT the second ONE particular Pensive child is born there then only becomes ONE. lol Which hopefully wont turn into another Cane and Able story, out of the SILVERs jealousy. Bc if they catch you, they become one hot mess. lol When billions of dollars can't buy you a better offering, lol, its at least time to stop justifying those stacks of papers called the bible. lol Truth, most cant handle. lol 

Maybe you wont understand the gold part. Silver and gold. nevermind. 

Was this ever heard verbally?? Of course not!! lol That easy I guess! lol :P

Edited by MatchaLove

Not even in the Da vinci Code, do you hear mention of other reincarnations, such as the story of Cane and Able. The real story took place in ancient Asia and consisted of two Asian sisters, other then that. Also, why was a story from ancient Asia written down in Jew history papers?? Makes you question if nothing else. The paper in those books are weak, aren't they? Other then the Angels, God, Goddess, and Heaven part. Oh wait, did they completely omit the Goddess for some reason??? Shame!!!

Thru love and loss.

I suppose so. lol :) :)

Try being tricked and chained to a wheel to weave hay into GOLD. lol Maybe that said person is upset? Like Drake's song Upset. "They keep coming for my soul, thankful for all the women I know". lol 10 thousand dollars? 100 thousand dollars? 10 million? Disrespect. lol Just kidding tho. lol

They think we are playing chess, NO its Chinese Checkers. lol to go along with that Chinese bible. lol 

Edited by MatchaLove

For all we know, the Chinese are really the "chosen people" by Heaven. How much of their written down history did Jews take and slightly change??? I mean, with Edgar Cayce's predictions about China, we could say this. Even though everyone is loved, we could still run with this conclusion. China will even out do Russia in humanities evolution, that's what is said at least. Why do I mention Russia, b/c the Illuminati/occultist/Satanist just hate Russia for some reason. I don't understand it, but it could be that its China and Russia that will pave a better future, things they fear and cannot control --- they hate on. 

Jews are "chosen" by Saturn. Big difference. In order to start an invasion, only the most Goddess driven culture, well Arabs and Jews, were to be "broken down" into more dogmatic versions of their former glory. There was earlier cultures as well. They would of shined like pin points on a map. Its easy strategy actually when you understand vibrations and what evil would need to thrive. "What do I need, that shinny thing over there, that's what I need."  In todays world, I am pretty sure any one can join. 

The bible is a little, lets say, out dated. In some parts just out right corrupted. Even God is portrayed a certain kind of way, or in more dogmatic traditions represents Saturn himself. 

Lets get this straight, they omitted the Goddess, they only tell you limited info about Angels, and they never can really get a grasp on any details about Heaven. Seems to me they are missing a large chunk of just about everything!!! lol 

Let me not even start with Mohamed. lol At least Mohamed and Buddha were real documented people as they were. Not a highly used and abused character that is, like I have been saying, female. Everything Asian, with the Moon and Sun spirits even (yin yang) and the original Cane/Able story coming from ancient China, looking like they know about everything --- and everyone else just discovered sliced bread and toilet paper, you got to be thankful for it too!!!! lol :) BUT some people aren't, and they need a bible to try to direct them to be thankful for it, and to direct them to the bathroom b/c they are lost. lol Jokes!!!

I am Buddhist, but I am so b/c it is more like Jedi training then anything else. It makes sense, but I am not hating on people who need the more dogmatic traditions to achieve spiritual balance in their lives --- but I most certainly love poking fun at them for their highly outdated and exaggerated content. lol They need help, like stated above, with their bathroom trips. lol You can use any religion or path to achieve spirituality, love, and light. You can use a 12 step program, book, or poetry -- even music to motivate you like such. More people then not don't often say "I am thankful for my sliced bread, this running water, and this beautiful thing called toilet paper". lol and they need a book (a map, a manuscript, specific instructions -- you get the drift) to direct them to be thankful. lol 

Edited by MatchaLove