Sign in to follow this  

"We run Happily Ever After Rescue and when we came across a photo of this bear on Sunday September 1, we went out the next morning on Labor Day and walked the woods for 6hrs before finding the bear, removing it proved much more difficult than we first anticipated but in the end it all worked out.

The bear was first reported June 4th, we freed it Sept 2nd. It survived by drinking and eating from a fist sized hole in the front corner of the tractor trailer airbag (pancake) that was stuck on it's head. It was stuffed full of soaking wet corn after we removed it from the bears head.We love all animals and were just trying to do our part."

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

Makes me fucking cry .... what shit of a 'god' designed such a need?

• Like 1

they are made for this...they dont get dizzy dont worry....animals can do incredible things - we could learn from them alot 🐐🐐🐐

😊

anscheinend-vollig-schwindelfrei_f9aa7f31a997a03c2dcdee3adf866a9727d81955.jpg

langhaarziege-in-der-steilwand_89850af28e8b7e218a6ba862faddae8d3b1b1d14.jpg

zwei-bergziegen-in-der-steilwand_7049ae6a277ce254b934bed528b914759fd42069.jpg

• Like 3

I run a dog rescue.

I was wondering on the thoughts of consciousness in them? Well animals in general.

I can tell you some dogs are dogs, but some are much more than that and it's odd to witness it. Like some people are programs I guess.

The moment when Christian the lion was reunited with the two men who had reared him, a year after being released back into the wilds of Kenya.

• Like 2