ink

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. So Why do you not post?

• I am scared of ridicule and currently main stream views are being forced upon the forum.
    • I wish to discuss but alternative views are ridiculed, so I don't.
    • The forum is over ran by main stream considerations of events.
    • I am paid to limit any views which do not reflect authorities stance.
    • I have no individual conceptions of my life and only wish to serve my master.
    • The forum is being used to gain idea's for a new book.
    • I will once the forum allows individual thought and removes government shills.
    • Other and I will post it.

I was considering to not fucking bother with this forum anymore as I consider it to not just be rather dead but that the replies only go mainstream....so a poll....

The main reason why I don't post more than I do is a matter of finding time. I work full-time to keep a roof over my head so have limited spare time. Once I have caught up on the latest posts, this leaves me very limited time to compose any of my own in amongst the other things I like to do. If I am going to post something, I would prefer that it is well thought out and this takes time.

I also tend to avoid certain threads either because I do not feel that I have the expert knowledge required to get involved (e.g. I have no engineering experience so cannot comment on the destruction of the twin towers and WTC7) or because they descend into bickering.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

because they descend into bickering.

That is the one thing that puts me off commenting in some topics.

There are undoubtedly some interesting comments being posted by others, but they get drowned out by bickering and squabbling.

I'm all in favour of people having different viewpoints, and I like to listen to alternative ideas, but we could all do with being a bit more civil to each other, instead of shooting others down.

• Like 4

Guest beware cats

Because over the years many people have "woken up"  i.e. they have finally realised that the human race is not controlled by alien reptilians from a base inside the moon.

Guest David Stevenson
33 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

That is the one thing that puts me off commenting in some topics.

There are undoubtedly some interesting comments being posted by others, but they get drowned out by bickering and squabbling.

I'm all in favour of people having different viewpoints, and I like to listen to alternative ideas, but we could all do with being a bit more civil to each other, instead of shooting others down.

I believe this is the MO of certain members to drown out and block true debate with endless rhetoric and personal abuse, instead of true intuition, we all know who are the main culprit in this case, and they are to be counted on one finger.

giphy.gif

Edited by David Stevenson

Guest David Stevenson
1 minute ago, Moonlight said:

this forum is for some people a form of therapy 😊🌼

It is, I sometimes have to go into the garden or workshop and create something to get my medication, LOL.

Some simply sit there all day with piss breaks in between to get their kicks.

23 minutes ago, beware cats said:

Because over the years many people have "woken up"  i.e. they have finally realised that the human race is not controlled by alien reptilians from a base inside the moon.

Yeah ,, they woke up so much that their only interest is to check their phones every 2 minutes in case they've pulled a quick shag on a dating site ,,

No control system there!

oldest-memes-19bbbbbbb_zpsktzsewx5.jpg

Most of em are busy being distracted by sex or 'work' ,, to pay their debts ,, (Protocols of Zion ,, Keep em all busy busy busy so they don't see the prison being constructed around them.)

And ,, you may try to take the piss out of Davids work and revelations in his books etc,, But not all reptilians live 'inside the moon' ,,

Some live in big London houses and are filthy rich at the tax payers expense ,, ie ,, parasites ,,

untitledvcvvvv_zps3pdwdiax.png

Edited by jupiter12
  • Like 4

Guest David Stevenson
7 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

Yeah ,, they woke up so much that their only interest is to check their phones every 2 minutes in case they've pulled a quick shag on a dating site ,,

No control system there!

oldest-memes-19bbbbbbb_zpsktzsewx5.jpg

Most of em are busy being distracted by sex or 'work' ,, to pay their debts ,, (Protocols of Zion ,, Keep em all busy busy busy so they don't see the prison being constructed around them.

And ,, you may try to take the piss out of Davids work and revelations in his books etc,, But not all reptilians live 'inside the moon' ,,

Some live in big London houses and are filthy rich at the tax payers expense ,, eg ,, parasites ,,

untitledvcvvvv_zps3pdwdiax.png

I don’t want to get sucked into a lot of the negativity on this site and hateful arguments 

I want to be happy and positive life’s too short

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, beware cats said:

On the contrary there are those of us that realise that is the truth and just dont give a fuck anyway

Guest beware cats
1 minute ago, Aratron said:

On the contrary there are those of us that realise that is the truth and just dont give a fuck anyway

Oh silly me.   So the reason this forum is bombing is because everybody now knows the reptilians are in control but dont care anymore.   So therefore you agree that the reptilians have won the war against humans.    David should be told.

38 minutes ago, beware cats said:

So ,, if alien reptilians don't control the planet ,, who does ,, ?

Presidents and Politicians maybe ,, ?

The Bushes ,,,,

bbbbkkkmmmbbb_zps8y1ltxeq.jpg

The Trumps ,,

ccccccccvvvv_zpsk5eoww1s.jpg

Or ,, May who resigned in May ,, (So sad ,, :classic_love:)

SEC_69386245ccccvvv_zps2hz0ka5o.jpg

• Like 2

Guest beware cats
3 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

So ,, if alien reptilians don't control the planet ,, who does ,, ?

Presidents and Politicians maybe ,, ?

The Bushes ,,,,

bbbbkkkmmmbbb_zps8y1ltxeq.jpg

The Trumps ,,

ccccccccvvvv_zpsk5eoww1s.jpg

Or ,, May who resigned in May ,, (So sad ,, :classic_love:)

SEC_69386245ccccvvv_zps2hz0ka5o.jpg

Nothing to stop you standing for election yourself.      But you wont.  So you are not the solution, you are the problem.

7 minutes ago, beware cats said:

Nothing to stop you standing for election yourself.      But you wont.  So you are not the solution, you are the problem.

If the pay was good enough I'd consider it ,,!

929f46a1b5d4911c1a3b5e86eaad9009--if-onl

• Haha 2

Guest David Stevenson
23 minutes ago, beware cats said:

Oh silly me.   So the reason this forum is bombing is because everybody now knows the reptilians are in control but dont care anymore.   So therefore you agree that the reptilians have won the war against humans.    David should be told.

But, but David does not exist, he is not real, he is only imagination having an experience.

Guest beware cats
Just now, jupiter12 said:

If the pay was good enough I'd consider it ,,!

929f46a1b5d4911c1a3b5e86eaad9009--if-onl

The pay for politicians is massive - not only their basic MPs salary, they are paid in addition for extra work such as sitting on committees, quangos, and lots of other parliamentary junkets.  Also they get extra for speaking at events, writing newspaper columns etc, much of which is tax-free as they form Limited Companies to write that cash to, whilst employing family members to offset their Corporation Tax.  So typically MPs get well over 100k.

So the pay is good enough -why dont you stand?

Heres why........

In society there are leaders, facilitators, soldiers, nurturers.  All of these are important roles in functioning society.

Then there are the losers - those who are rejected by society for having no added value.    They end up on internet forums bitching about "the man" who is a "parasite" and doesn't contribute.

So you, and others on this forum can do something about it - stand for election and see how much real support you have from society in general.  But be prepared for a let-down when you find out the only place where you get agreement from others is on this forum.   

David Icke should also stand for election instead of preaching to his disciples..       The intent would be to see how much his views are shared by the general public.      

Maybe he'll get 100 votes.  But wait - everyone except those who vote for him are controlled by reptilians.  My bad.

2 minutes ago, beware cats said:

The pay for politicians is massive - not only their basic MPs salary, they are paid in addition for extra work such as sitting on committees, quangos, and lots of other parliamentary junkets.  Also they get extra for speaking at events, writing newspaper columns etc, much of which is tax-free as they form Limited Companies to write that cash to, whilst employing family members to offset their Corporation Tax.  So typically MPs get well over 100k.

So the pay is good enough -why dont you stand?

Heres why........

In society there are leaders, facilitators, soldiers, nurturers.  All of these are important roles in functioning society.

Then there are the losers - those who are rejected by society for having no added value.    They end up on internet forums bitching about "the man" who is a "parasite" and doesn't contribute.

So you, and others on this forum can do something about it - stand for election and see how much real support you have from society in general.  But be prepared for a let-down when you find out the only place where you get agreement from others is on this forum.   

David Icke should also stand for election instead of preaching to his disciples..       The intent would be to see how much his views are shared by the general public.      

Maybe he'll get 100 votes.  But wait - everyone except those who vote for him are controlled by reptilians.  My bad.

Everything you said is nothing new. 

Those that have read and understand Davids material know the truth.

Alien ancient bloodlines actually do control the planet ,, if you can open your mind enough to see things outside of the box.

The whole Total Control System being constructed around us ,, it is being built by highly paid Political actors ,, and there is a bigger picture ,,ie those that Pay the salaries of the highly paid politicians. Yep ,, it's all about Money ,, Money controls EVERYTHING ,,,, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

elections are rigged,system is design to fail.....

so when someone with good intentions comes in he either becomes one of them or gets kicked out.....

because goals of the psychopath elite are very clear......onec you are awaken!

• Like 1

Guest beware cats
3 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

Everything you said is nothing new. 

Those that have read and understand Davids material know the truth.

Alien ancient bloodlines actually do control the planet ,, if you can open your mind enough to see things outside of the box.

The whole Total Control System being constructed around us ,, it is being built by highly paid Political actors ,, and there is a bigger picture ,,ie those that Pay the salaries of the highly paid politicians. Yep ,, it's all about Money ,, Money controls EVERYTHING ,,,, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

QED

Guest beware cats
4 minutes ago, Screamingeagle said:

elections are rigged,system is design to fail.....

so when someone with good intentions comes in he either becomes one of them or gets kicked out.....

because goals of the psychopath elite are very clear......onec you are awaken!

Ok so just keep whining on a forum about how hard done by you are by "the elite".

After all those years, David Icke has made little or no progress in his evangelism.  One reason for this is the amount of total shite in forums like this  -  Emiliao Sala was murdered?   Bollocks.  Rockets can't propel themselves in space?   Bollocks.   The twin towers were brought down by missiles?  Bollocks.  The moon is a hollow spaceship piloted by the aliens - total bollocks.

And those who dont believe there are UFOs zooming around mutilating cattle and anal-probing rednecks - they are the "sheeple"?.

2 minutes ago, beware cats said:

Ok so just keep whining on a forum about how hard done by you are by "the elite".

After all those years, David Icke has made little or no progress in his evangelism.  One reason for this is the amount of total shite in forums like this  -  Emiliao Sala was murdered?   Bollocks.  Rockets can't propel themselves in space?   Bollocks.   The twin towers were brought down by missiles?  Bollocks.  The moon is a hollow spaceship piloted by the aliens - total bollocks.

And those who dont believe there are UFOs zooming around mutilating cattle and anal-probing rednecks - they are the "sheeple"?.

31 minutes ago, beware cats said:

1. Why are you on Davids forum?

2. How are you gonna change the world? Are you gonna become a politician and change things? Or just join Davids forum and slag off the members for daring to have an opinion ,,

3. What is wrong with whining on a forum? Is it illegal ,, free speech and all that ,, if you don't like it ,don't read it.

• Like 4

Guest beware cats
Just now, jupiter12 said:

1. Why are you on Davids forum?

2. How are you gonna change the world? Are you gonna become a politician and change things? Or just join David forum and slag off the members for daring to have an opinion ,,

3. What is wrong with whining on a forum? Is it illegal ,, free speech and all that ,, if you don't like it f*** off and don't read it.

I'm on "Davids Forum" because, unlike you, I like to hear and balance all views on issues, including the bonkers ones.      And the OP was asking why the forum is bombing - I suggested a reason, but you dont like that of course.

I am not bothered about changing the world - I am happy with it as it is.      Its you that is whining about the "parasites" (which btw is off-topic from the OP) so its you who needs to change the world.  Hence my suggestion to you to do something about it.   But you wont.

Nothing wrong with whining on a forum - but it does highlight that those who do it tend to be societal rejects or failures.   And tell me to f*** off if you want -it shows you lost the argument.

To the softies who selected "I wish to discuss but alternative views are ridiculed, so I don't."

That is one hell of a cop out. Put your views up and defend them honestly. If they are ridiculed, show why the ridicule is not justified. Defend your position like a proper truth seeker, give way when your argument is shown to be wrong, hold your ground if you haven't honestly seen good counter argument.

Dead simple.