ink

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. So Why do you not post?

• I am scared of ridicule and currently main stream views are being forced upon the forum.
    • I wish to discuss but alternative views are ridiculed, so I don't.
    • The forum is over ran by main stream considerations of events.
    • I am paid to limit any views which do not reflect authorities stance.
    • I have no individual conceptions of my life and only wish to serve my master.
    • The forum is being used to gain idea's for a new book.
    • I will once the forum allows individual thought and removes government shills.
    • Other and I will post it.

1 minute ago, muir said:

speak for yourself there pal

I said general population, why take it otherwise, but remember this, our thoughts in general are not really our own, the way the system is orientated move things so it can be no other way.

9 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

This kind of programming has been going on for decades M, long before we joined the icke forum and I have never believed much of it, we are in danger of loosing our whits to such propaganda,

no i'm not going to lose my wits because i won't suffer any cognitive dissonance because i have unshackled myself from the popular consensus perception of reality

its not my psyche that is heading for a sharp shock

I have worked hard for years to move my perception closer and closer to the truth. its the general public and yourself that is building up for a large tectonic earthquake in your psyche as reality crashes into your false perception

3 minutes ago, muir said:

its like you don't listen to anything anyone is sharing with you or telling you

5G is going to be EVERYWHERE including rural areas

they don't intend to leave anywhere free from the wifi soup because they want their internet of things including the microchip they intend to get inside you under their control everywhere all the time

And your not listening either, in a small villiage like ours there is very little signal due to the topography and very few people drawing in the signal so we will not really change from where we were ten years ago.

When hundreds of people are all interacting in a small area the soups is really thick, sitting on a village bench there will be next to no crossover.

Edited by The Apprentice

3 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I said general population, why take it otherwise, but remember this, our thoughts in general are not really our own, the way the system is orientated move things so it can be no other way.

i don't have a TV and i'm pretty much on the fringe of that system

4 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

And your not listening either, in a small villiage like ours there is very little signal due to the topography and very few people drawing in the signal so we will not really change from where we were ten years ago.

When hundreds of people are all interacting in a small area the soups is really thick, sitting on a village bench there will be next to no crossover.

you are wrong

they will not accept anywhere not having full coverage. yes they will roll it out incrementally to avoid spooking the herd but they will keep rolling it out because the idea is to control EVERYTHING including you, EVERYWHERE

YOU will be made smart (if you aren't already for example through the use of smart nano-dust in your body) through a microchip and through other wearables and implantables because they do not respect your personal sovereignty and they intend to trample all over it

if you don't understand how that is their objective then you don't understand what it is that we are up against

2 minutes ago, muir said:

no i'm not going to lose my wits because i won't suffer any cognitive dissonance because i have unshackled myself from the popular consensus perception of reality

its not my psyche that is heading for a sharp shock

I have worked hard for years to move my perception closer and closer to the truth. its the general public and yourself that is building up for a large tectonic earthquake in your psyche as reality crashes into your false perception

Here we have by and large left the tech behind I have shown you all how, and in another two weeks we are going even further off the soup dragon airways, in our allotment there is no signals and won't be in the time we have left, like I said to see the farm is to leave it.

My job is to lead the life I see as fit, not to look our for anyone else, if we cannot do this as humans and give without asking if at all possible then we will go nowhere fast.

1 minute ago, muir said:

you are wrong

they will not accept anywhere not having full coverage. yes they will roll it out incrementally to avoid spooking the herd but they will keep rolling it out because the idea is to control EVERYTHING including you

YOU will be made smart (if you aren't already for example through the use of smart nano-dust in your body) through a microchip and through other wearables and implantables because they do not respect your personal sovereignty and they intend to trample all over it

if you don't understand how that is their objective then you don't understand what it is that we are up against

I don't believe in the dust either, it seems not to be working on me, I can do what I like within reason and thrive with less, time will tell.

I will look in now and agin if I'm in the library and expect to see very little change and all the same subjects will be exactly the same.

I hope I am wrong BTW.

Just now, The Apprentice said:

Here we have by and large left the tech behind I have shown you all how, and in another two weeks we are going even further off the soup dragon airways, in our allotment there is no signals and won't be in the time we have left, like I said to see the farm is to leave it.

My job is to lead the life I see as fit, not to look our for anyone else, if we cannot do this as humans and give without asking if at all possible then we will go nowhere fast.

you are assuming that under UN Ageda 2030 you will be allowed to have an allotment or to grow your own non-state sanctioned vegetables

but once the technocracy is up and running you will not be able to do that because your energy useage will be controlled to prevent you growing your own food

if you don't understand that their ultimate goal is to not allow ANYTHING that is outside of their control including food production then you don't understand what it is that we are up against

5 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I don't believe in the dust either

then you need to open your mind because you haven't yet grasped what it is they are intending to do

Julie McCann: Smart dust

Professor Julie McCann takes her inspiration from nature for writing algorithms that allow distributed wireless networks to become self-organising, adaptive and intelligent. Julie's technologies already find a home in monitoring water networks and to monitor pollution in cities. Looking ahead, sensors the size of dust will supersede today's cloud-based processing -- computing intelligence will move out on the edge.

Fantastic voyage of the nanobots

Nanomachines small enough to move around our bloodstream have long been a dream of scientists and public alike. But working out how to make them move has meant they’ve remained in the realm of science fiction. Professor Jeremy Baumberg and colleagues recently developed the world’s tiniest engine – just a few billionths of a metre in size. It’s biocompatible, cost-effective to manufacture, fast to respond and energy efficient.

RFID Tattoo and the Authorization Super Pill

8 minutes ago, muir said:

i don't have a TV and i'm pretty much on the fringe of that system

you are assuming that under UN Ageda 2030 you will be allowed to have an allotment or to grow your own non-state sanctioned vegetables

but once the technocracy is up and running you will not be able to do that because your energy useage will be controlled to prevent you growing your own food

if you don't understand that their ultimate goal is to not allow ANYTHING that is outside of their control including food production then you don't understand what it is that we are up against

Got rid of our Tv over twenty years ago M,  car ten years ago and have saved a fortune mate, our land is private but if they throw us off it then it won't be from my doing, we can only do as much as we can no matter what agenda is in vogue, I don't hink it wil latf or very long it simply cannot last because once the controlling forces are as large as the controlled the whole charade dies very quickly.

1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

Got rid of our Tv over twenty years ago M,  car ten years ago and have saved a fortune mate, our land is private but if they throw us off it then it won't be from my doing, we can only do as much as we can no matter what agenda is in vogue, I don't hink it wil latf or very long it simply cannot last because once the controlling forces are as large as the controlled the whole charade dies very quickly.

the gulags were able to control large numbers of people because it was all systematised

the technocracy seeks to systematise every single human action

they CAN do it...the only issue now is whether or not we are going to LET them do it

7 minutes ago, muir said:

then you need to open your mind because you haven't yet grasped what it is they are intending to do

Fantastic voyage of the nanobots

Nanomachines small enough to move around our bloodstream have long been a dream of scientists and public alike. But working out how to make them move has meant they’ve remained in the realm of science fiction. Professor Jeremy Baumberg and colleagues recently developed the world’s tiniest engine – just a few billionths of a metre in size. It’s biocompatible, cost-effective to manufacture, fast to respond and energy efficient.

RFID Tattoo and the Authorization Super Pill

Like I said earlier we have done these video's to death already and will be in another five years time, I have let this stuff washer over me and through me, it matters not what others think, but what we do that matters, these guru's will be the first to succumb to the system they are propping up, history has already shown us how it pans out.

Like I said earlier we have done these video's to death already and will be in another five years time, I have let this stuff washer over me and through me, it matters not what others think, but what we do that matters, these guru's will be the first to succumb to the system they are propping up, history has already shown us how it pans out.

you can't ignore the problem away

by responding like that you are behaving the same way as the new age navel gazers who don't want to hear what conspiracy theorists have to say because its 'negative'

no what is negative is people not facing upto reality

none of us really have any control in this crazy world and the storm is coming for all of us in the end. All we really have control over is whether or not we cower before the storm or whether we stand tall and look the storm in the face

me and others like me on this forum are choosing to look the storm in the face. If others don't want to hear what we have to say then this is not the correct forum for them

Just now, muir said:

the gulags were able to control large numbers of people because it was all systematised

the technocracy seeks to systematise every single human action

The gulags were able to control large numbers of people due to their location, IE, hundreds of miles away from anywhere, the weather was the great controller, six feet of snow is the fence that kept them all in, you cannot walk to anywhere and survive, I know people who live in those very areas today who are working hard and enjoying themselves today using their own intuition and resorces, that most have abandoned and left behind and went to the city.

You cab claim these dwellings right now and if nobody puts up a counter its yours for free, many have and are doing this as we speak, people are getting ready to survive the machinations of those trapped in the hive integrity that I often talk about.

Oh its coming, but it won't last for long, never has.

3 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

The gulags were able to control large numbers of people due to their location, IE, hundreds of miles away from anywhere, the weather was the great controller, six feet of snow is the fence that kept them all in

the technocracy doesn't need snow

it controls you by making your life dependent on appliances and then controlling those appliances. it will make all currency digital and it will outlaw any other form of transaction

the destruction of skills that both you and me lament is all part of the prison because it is a prison of dependency....dependency on the technocracy

yes we can discuss upskilling and that's all good positive stuff but unless the technocracy is combated and defeated you will not be allowed on the land

you can't ignore the problem away

by responding like that you are behaving the same way as the new age navel gazers who don't want to hear what conspiracy theorists have to say because its 'negative'

no what is negative is people not facing upto reality

none of us really have any control in this crazy world and the storm is coming for all of us in the end. All we really have control over is whether or not we cower before the storm or whether we stand tall and look the storm in the face

me and others like me on this forum are choosing to look the storm in the face. If others don't want to hear what we have to say then this is not the correct forum for them

Most do not want to face reality as they have been programmed not to,

Do not worry about the gazers, look after you and yours M, avoid wherever possible and worry less, those who need to control others in order of surviving are the most vulnerable, not those who can see what is needed.

Most do not want to face reality as they have been programmed not to,

its a nice video but i was saying that stuff years ago

Do not worry about the gazers, look after you and yours M, avoid wherever possible and worry less, those who need to control others in order of surviving are the most vulnerable, not those who can see what is needed.

you don't get it...there will be no where to run to

we all need to hold our ground and make a stand

Just now, muir said:

the technocracy doesn't need snow

it controls you by making your life dependent on appliances and then controlling those applainces

the destruction of skills that both you and me lament is all part of the prison because it is a prison of dependency....dependency on the technocracy

yes we can discuss upskilling and that's all good positive stuff but unless the technocracy is combated and defeated you will not be allowed on the land

Upskilling is the key, making the tech work for you is another, if that high tech system ever fails will be the greatest fall of man, this is what I think is already planned, I am not as blind as many think, if you have real life skills wheather in a modern or rural setting you stand a much better chance, you see we here are not lamenting and dreaming of this, we are already doing it and sharing it will others.

What I shared earlier about the gulags was correct, it was the distance and the weather that held sway, and would still today, tech or not.

6 minutes ago, muir said:

its a nice video but i was saying that stuff years ago

you don't get it...there will be no where to run to

we all need to hold our ground and make a stand

We are  already holding our stand, by not supporting the beast or Varroa in our midst, there is a lot more we could all be doing, but most are simply talking about it and nothing else.

I most definately do get it.

Do you know what only half a billion people left around the globe would look like, medieval times perhaps, where half a billion controller are going to get very hungry indeed.

Edited by The Apprentice

2 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Upskilling is the key, making the tech work for you is another, if that high tech system ever fails will be the greatest fall of man, this is what I think is already planned, I am not as blind as many think, if you have real life skills wheather in a modern or rural setting you stand a much better chance, you see we here are not lamenting and dreaming of this, we are already doing it and sharing it will others.

What I shared earlier about the gulags was correct, it was the distance and the weather that held sway, and would still today, tech or not.

you are burying your head in the snow

2 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

We are  already holding our stand, by not supporting the beast or Varroa in our midst, there is a lot more we could all be doing, but most are simply talking about it and nothing else.

I most definately do get it.

if everyone was talking about it then change would have to come

that then is the critical mass of awareness that we must achieve.....

1 minute ago, muir said:

you are burying your head in the snow

Burrying below it more like out of sight wherever possible.

Burrying below it more like out of sight wherever possible.

your microchip will give you away

making it law that your dog had to have a microchip is only the dry run for microchiping all humans

Just now, muir said:

if everyone was talking about it then change would have to come

that then is the critical mass of awareness that we must achieve.....

Not have to come, would come, a critcal mass all doing their own thing would be like living in paradice as we see today in nature.

Not have to come, would come, a critcal mass all doing their own thing would be like living in paradice as we see today in nature.

not going to happen until they understand what it is that they are turning away from

we are not at that stage. we aren't even at the stage of them knowing that there is something that should be turned away from