ink

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. So Why do you not post?

• I am scared of ridicule and currently main stream views are being forced upon the forum.
    • I wish to discuss but alternative views are ridiculed, so I don't.
    • The forum is over ran by main stream considerations of events.
    • I am paid to limit any views which do not reflect authorities stance.
    • I have no individual conceptions of my life and only wish to serve my master.
    • The forum is being used to gain idea's for a new book.
    • I will once the forum allows individual thought and removes government shills.
    • Other and I will post it.

1 minute ago, muir said:

your microchip will give you away

making it law that your dog had to have a microchip is only the dry run for microchiping all humans

I will let you worry about what might happen and go watch a couple of videos now, so you do my worrying for me and I will think about how you are worrying.

Just now, The Apprentice said:

I will let you worry about what might happen and go watch a couple of videos now, so you do my worrying for me and I will think about how you are worrying.

i am much younger than you and have much longer to live in what is coming so i cannot afford to be as complacent as you

1 minute ago, muir said:

not going to happen until they understand what it is that they are turning away from

we are not at that stage. we aren't even at the stage of them knowing that there is something that should be turned away from

Like I said we are doing what we need to here, what anyone else does is not our problem, but those who we have shared our surpluses and skills with are already doing the same, and so on that is all that matters, these things need to be done pysically not just verbally.

Just now, The Apprentice said:

Like I said we are doing what we need to here, what anyone else does is not our problem, but those who we have shared our surpluses and skills with are already doing the same, and so on that is all that matters, these things need to be done pysically not just verbally.

they'll zap you with microwaves and then ban your growth of vegetables

when you are standing on train tracks and a train is coming down the line you don't pause to admire the scenery. You get off the tracks and then you admire the scenery

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, muir said:

i am much younger than you and have much longer to live in what is coming so i cannot afford to be as complacent as you

When you get to sixy I hope you have similar to what we have today, remember we began at 30 and younger like you are today, but I won't hold your age against you, if you and or society desires freedom you will seek it out and nobody will ever persuade you otherwise.

3 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

When you get to sixy I hope you have similar to what we have today, remember we began at 30 and younger like you are today, but I won't hold your age against you, if you and or society desires freedom you will seek it out and nobody will ever persuade you otherwise.

sixty is a long way off for me. The elites intend BIG changes for our society in that time period. The big date we hear over and over again from them is 2030 which is just 10 years away

i'm a craftsman. I make my living with my hands

I'm not concerned about my ability or my willingness to increase my self-reliance as i am compelled internally to do that. what i am concerned about is what prohibitions they are going to place on that

i am taking a hard look at the realities of the situation facing me and acting accordingly as i do both by training and by necessity in my trade every working day

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, muir said:

they'll zap you with microwaves and then ban your growth of vegetables

when you are standing on train tracks and a train is coming down the line you don't pause to admire the scenery. You get off the tracks and then you admire the scenery

Dust, microwaves, tracks and gulags, what ever next, think outside the digital box that you see as your furture controller.

Sooner or later your going to have to stop looking and start acting otherwise the world will be over by then.

Edited by The Apprentice

Other: the forum has not got high quality, too many out-of-reality things, excessive autoreferentiality, scarse rebellion to the bourgeois modell.

2 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Dust, microwaves, tracks and gulags, what ever next, think outside the digital box that you see as your furture controller.

Sooner or later your going to have to stop looking and start acting otherwise the world will be over by then.

i AM acting in many different ways.

this is a classic example of what you do that annoys people in their threads

just by discussing these matters online i am doing something because if 20 million adults in my country were all doing the same then change would HAVE to come

my lack of action is not the problem here

3 minutes ago, alfredo79 said:

excessive autoreferentiality

what is that?

is that reverence for cars?

10 minutes ago, muir said:

i AM acting in many different ways.

this is a classic example of what you do that annoys people in their threads

just by discussing these matters online i am doing something because if 20 million adults in my country were all doing the same then change would HAVE to come

my lack of action is not the problem here

I was a trained mechanic for 20 of my years and a motorcycle engineer for another seven years, thus my intrest is anything mechanical and engineering, two great skills that stood us well when we were younger, saved us tens of thousands being able to do it ourselves,why not let me dream I am still spinning spanners.

I don't doubt your ability, nor believe for one minute that your not making every chance work for you and yours, my voice is one of generality not individual scrutiny, you should be able to see that surely?

Do you feel that what you have will be enough for the future you invisiage?

Edited by The Apprentice

16 minutes ago, alfredo79 said:

Other: the forum has not got high quality, too many out-of-reality things, excessive autoreferentiality, scarse rebellion to the bourgeois modell.

I think the forum is fine! and is of high quality ,, 

AND ,, how would you suggest 'normal 'regular poor slaves' form a rebellion against the Satanic ,, Masonic ,, Illuminati ,, Billionaires? Because I thought money controls everything! And re the incoming techno control system ,,  I can see it's on the way ,, unlike most of the sleeping sheeple zombies! happy in their servitude and slavery ,,

Edited by jupiter12

2 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

I think the forum is fine! and is of high quality ,, 

AND ,, how would you suggest 'normal 'regular poor slaves' form a rebellion against the Satanic ,, Masonic ,, Illuminati ,, Billionaires? Because I thought money control everything! And re the incoming techno control system ,,  I can see it's on the way ,, unlike most of the sleeping sheeple zombies!

That is easy to say here on the forum but what have you shared with others that you give you the authority to use the title sheeple.

As I have explained before a slave is one who remains a slave and gives away his or her physical energy, because they don't know how to do anything different.

To create a barrier between the current controllers and yourself you have to build it yourself, otherwise you waste more energy trying to tear down anothers.

If you don't have those skills or knowledge to must find them wherever you can, whenever you can, you must begin somewhere.

13 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I was a trained mechanic for 20 of my years and a motorcycle engineer for another seven years, thus my intrest is anything mechanical and engineering, two great skills that stood us well when we were younger, saved us tens of thousands being able to do it ourselves,why not let me dream I am still spinning spanners.

I don't doubt your ability, nor believe for one minute that your not making every chance work for you and yours, my voice is one of generality not individual scrutiny, you should be able to see that surely?

Do you feel that what you have will be enough for the future you invisiage?

you were allowed to be those things because you lived at a different stage of the process to me

they are going to get rid of petrol engines and make all cars electric with motors powering the steering and so on

the situation is fluid. At the moment you are allowed to have an allotment and grow your own vegetables but by the time i am at sixty i believe they will not permit that anymore if we stay on the trajectory we are on

codex alimentarius is the food controls aspect of Un Agenda 2030 and i do not envision them allowing us to grow our own food. The whole point of a technocratic society is that it records every single energy expenditure of every single individual right down to the last kilojoule so that they can micro-manage everything you do. its control freakery to an insane degree and you did not have to live out your life under that system but if they get their way i will have to do that

i won't be allowed to have a petrol engine or grow my own vegetables....do you understand?

22 minutes ago, muir said:

you were allowed to be those things because you lived at a different stage of the process to me

they are going to get rid of petrol engines and make all cars electric with motors powering the steering and so on

the situation is fluid. At the moment you are allowed to have an allotment and grow your own vegetables but by the time i am at sixty i believe they will not permit that anymore if we stay on the trajectory we are on

codex alimentarius is the food controls aspect of Un Agenda 2030 and i do not envision them allowing us to grow our own food. The whole point of a technocratic society is that it records every single energy expenditure of every single individual right down to the last kilojoule so that they can micro-manage everything you do. its control freakery to an insane degree and you did not have to live out your life under that system but if they get their way i will have to do that

i won't be allowed to have a petrol engine or grow my own vegetables....do you understand?

I did live in a different era to you M, but I don't believe what you see will happen, this frees my mind from the indoctrination that you have grown up within which has obviously had some effect on the way you percieve the future, this is bound to have a similar effect as religion did on my parents before me, and let me tell you, towards their end they no longer believed in such nonsense.

Geting back to what I was saying ealier, I would not put it past the elite to pull the electricity supply to the cities when it suits them, not a nice thought but James Lovelock in his Malthusian mindset once said in an interview, it would take only six days for the majority to die out if this happened, especially in the winter time.

Agenda 2030 is a proposed target, there is no saying that they will achieve their goals, unless they simply wait out until the majority of us older folks are gone the way, this is why I share what I do and can spare while I am still here, and while I am the powers that should not be will get little from me, my future is already mapped and has gone the way I wanted it to, so TPTB have already lost more than they had gained originally.

Others can at least try doing something similar.

Edited by The Apprentice

45 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

That is easy to say here on the forum but what have you shared with others that you give you the authority to use the title sheeple.

As I have explained before a slave is one who remains a slave and gives away his or her physical energy, because they don't know how to do anything different.

To create a barrier between the current controllers and yourself you have to build it yourself, otherwise you waste more energy trying to tear down anothers.

If you don't have those skills or knowledge to must find them wherever you can, whenever you can, you must begin somewhere.

Skills and knowledge and physical energy are exactly what the Masonic brigade want! ie ,, trained pre programmed slaves ready to go and earn money and work for the rich £££££ $$$$$$,, to make the rich richer ,, 

If you happen to be rich ,, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,, you will be fine ,, 

BUT ,, so far they can't control human free thinking ,, yet ,, BUT ,, with the planned microchipping agenda ,, they will try ,, (are trying) ,,

Just as David has always said ,, they want a total control system ,, a control  system of 100% compliant slaves. Slaves dependent on MONEY ,, The enforcing agent of the control system ,,

Edited by jupiter12

7 hours ago, muir said:

i read some interviews of high positions peoples in auto industry and some kind projection is that combustion engine will be produced for another  30 years 

however none of them gave any data about what ratios ,CE vs electric

Maybe people in the security services set up accounts to have a nose around. They must be really bored lol.

9 hours ago, jupiter12 said:

Skills and knowledge and physical energy are exactly what the Masonic brigade want! ie ,, trained pre programmed slaves ready to go and earn money and work for the rich £££££ $$$$$$,, to make the rich richer ,, 

If you happen to be rich ,, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,, you will be fine ,, 

BUT ,, so far they can't control human free thinking ,, yet ,, BUT ,, with the planned microchipping agenda ,, they will try ,, (are trying) ,,

Just as David has always said ,, they want a total control system ,, a control  system of 100% compliant slaves. Slaves dependent on MONEY ,, The enforcing agent of the control system ,,

When the current exchange mechanism goes digital which it almost has to about 95%, all there will be left is, zero money reality and real life skills, guess what you can do with real life skills, that's right, use them for yourself so you don't need to exchange as much of your pysical energy for the zero money reality.

Each calorie you manage to save and not give away for zero reality takes us one more step away from zero reality.

Lets look at where we are stood as individuals, what does each person have that can empower them for the future.

Debt upon debt.

Skills that often complement others and build the further you gather them.

Spare time to use your own energy for better things other than zero shares.

An ability to adapt to different situations that may arise, that are out of your control.

See where I am going with this?

2 hours ago, Stride said:

Maybe people in the security services set up accounts to have a nose around. They must be really bored lol.

Then say hello GCHQ, how are you going to cope when all there is left is to be forced to spy on others for your own survival,

sometimes your own family, because this is where this type of science often leads.

2 hours ago, Screamingeagle said:

i read some interviews of high positions peoples in auto industry and some kind projection is that combustion engine will be produced for another  30 years 

however none of them gave any data about what ratios ,CE vs electric

Set the scene the latest advance by the world army ceases while they charge their batteries, or several mini EMP's has taken out the army in one swift move, all their electrical systems were burned out and now they have to fight on foot, hand to hand because the supply trucks could not get the amunition to the front on time.

If we look carefully how they are trying to demonize the ICE, it is being done inside the cities where the majority of the population languishes, here is the hive integrity for the elite, here is where we are being decimated, if we want any kind of surplus energy you have to cease using the ready energy while you are inside the hive, this is how the elite feed from our hive integrity, they are found inside every brood cell and feed unseen.

The modern bee keeper does this to try and rid the hive of the free loading, Varroa Destructor but must wear a mask.

Doing this also effects the bees, so who is willing to give up feeding the varroa as we can and bees cannot so we do not need to bee effected ourselves.

Does anyone really understand what is needed in order of regaining our life energy?

10 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

I did live in a different era to you M, but I don't believe what you see will happen, this frees my mind from the indoctrination that you have grown up within which has obviously had some effect on the way you percieve the future, this is bound to have a similar effect as religion did on my parents before me, and let me tell you, towards their end they no longer believed in such nonsense.

you are wrong

i am not telling you about what's happening because i am 'indoctrinated'. I am telling you what is happening because i know what is going on; if you continue to troll people on this forum like this and gas light them then the staff will take action because your constant derailing is disruptive as is your constant gaslighting of forum members who are speaking about FACTUAL developments

we are not going to move for you. You are going to move for us.

Outdated FCC “Safety” Standards

When these guidelines were developed, a cell phone was the size of a brick and there was no Wi-Fi at the coffee shop. Times have changed. The laws have not.

Fact: There Are No Safety Standards Currently there are no national or international “standards” for safe levels of the radiation emitted by wireless or microwave devices.

As stated by the FCC, there are no federally developed safety standards.  After years of a robust research effort by US agencies, the US EPA was tasked to develop proper safety standards and was developing two tiered guidelines on both thermal and biological effects. Then in 1996 it was defunded. Instead of proper safety limits, the US government adopted “guidelines” developed by industry based on decades old research. Guidelines have a much lower certainty than a “standard” as proper long term safety testing was not done to ensure the public was protected from all possible harm. In fact, no “safe” level has been scientifically determined for children or pregnant women. Therefore, the claim that a device “meets government standards” or that radiation levels are “FCC compliant” gives a false impression of safety.

If you are interested in the history of US government reports on wireless, click here. 

The FCC guidelines rest on five fallacies (false assumptions) and therefore renders FCC guidelines obsolete. Compliance with “federal safety standards” does not assure your nor your family’s safety. In fact, our federal safety limits are in essence meaningless when it comes to our health.

The Five Fallacies of the Electromagnetic Radiation Exposure Limits

Developed by ANSI, IEEE and by ICNIRP in association with industry and military organizations, the existing exposure limits are based on these five false assumptions:

Fallacy 1: The only adverse biological effect from exposure to electromagnetic radiation (EMR) is heating.

Fact: Heating is not the issue. Hundreds if not thousands of studies show adverse health effects from headaches and sperm damage to many types of cancer including brain cancer. In all of studies with no temperature change. These were the kinds of studies that led the World Health Organization (WHO) to declare radio frequency radiation a Group 2B (possible) Human Carcinogen.

Fallacy 2: Only immediate (acute) adverse biological effects are important to consider; long-term (chronic) effects are not a concern.

Fact: The FCC’s exposure limits did not consider the health effects to people if they are exposed to hours and hours of this radiation over several years. Cancers can have long latency periods, and several significant research studies show links between long-term exposure and brain tumors. Such research led to the IARC Group 2B (possible) Human Carcinogen classification, and this information on long term effects was not considered when FCC’s exposure limits were developed decades ago.

Fallacy 3: Measuring radiation power levels by averaging over time allows us to understand the impact to our health. Peak radiation exposures are not necessary to measure to understand the potential impact from an exposure.

Fact: Peak millisecond radiation bursts impact our bodies at the cellular level. FCC’s exposure limits average the radiation exposures for 30 minutes, rather than consider the intense pulses that people are exposed to. Many scientists are concerned that it is the erratic nature of the wireless signal that can cause the harmful biological effects. If you report averages then those are numbers determined by calculation instead of reporting the actual peak levels. How much lower are the averages than the peaks? Averages can report numbers that appear to be far lower than peak levels. Background: In the U.S., the FCC regulations (mostly for IEEE C95.1-1991) averaged exposure to the public over a 30 minute time period, and for workers a 6 minute time period. ICNIRP defines the averaged exposure to the public and to workers over a 6 minute time period. To illustrate: I punch you, and that breaks your nose. I say the power of my punch can be averaged over the last year (that’s 365 days) and therefore you should not be hurt as I really did not punch you hard over the entire year—considering only the average power. Does this make sense? Should we use average or peak when we talk about measuring the impact on our bodies?

Fallacy 4: Assessments of the the unique vulnerability of children and the fetus is not necessary—only the radiation absorption into a large man is important.

Fact: FCC compliance testing utilizes a model of a 220 pound male head. Research repeatedly indicates that the radiation penetrates deeper into children’s smaller bodies and brains. The current FCC exposure limits did not consider the higher energy absorption in fetuses, children and women.

Fallacy 5: All body tissue uniformly absorbs radio frequency radiation. The ability of radiofrequency radiation to be absorbed differently into different body tissues and to have different biological effects due to the unique makeup of different body tissues and organs is not important to consider in understanding risks to public health.

Fact: The FCC’s exposure limits do not consider how this radiation is differentially absorbed by various body tissues. For example, female breast tissue is highly absorbent tissue, therefore the radiation will result in a much higher dose. Eyes and testes are also particularly vulnerable to electromagnetic radiation. Children’s bodies have been shown to have a higher water content making their tissues more absorptive of the radiation. However scientific documentation of the different electrical properties of different tissues in humans of various ages does not exist in the decades old FCC exposure limit guidelines. FCC compliance testing for wireless devices utilizes a system whereby David Gultekin, working with Bell Labs electrical engineer Lothar Moeller, reported this month that normal working cell phones can create tiny hotspots within living brain tissue.

Some other examples of how FCC exposure limits have not kept up with the times:

1. FCC exposure limits are based on the assumption that wireless signals at a human body from a distance are from only one transmitter antenna.
    • In the 21st century, we are not exposed to one Wi-Fi transmitter antenna. One typical school classroom might have dozens of radiation streams from dozens of transmitting antennas: 30 laptops, 30 cell phones, a wireless printer, a wireless security system, an overhead internet access point and a cell tower located in line of sight outside the window.
  2. FCC “standard operating positions” do not reflect the way we use our devices today.
    • FCC regulations specify what are called consumer “standard operating positions”, such as that laptops are distanced at least 20 cm (8 inches) from the user. Placing a laptop on the lap is then in violation of this “standard operating position”. Devices are radiation tested at these distances, and when we violate these “standard operating positions” we can be exposed to radiation levels in excess of the FCC exposure limits. Women now place cell phones in their bra or tucked against their abdomen under spandex exercise pants. Men have cell phones in front pockets of jeans. None of these common positions are in accordance with the FCC’s regulations.
Letters From US Agencies that Raise Serious Concerns About Outdated FCC Exposure Limits

Radio Frequency Interagency Workgroup Concerns About RF Exposure Limits Gregory Lotz NIOSH 1999 Letter Interagency Radio Frequency Workgroup 2003 Letter from EPA Norbert Hankin on Additional Concerns about RF Exposure Guidelines US Department of the Interior Letter 2014 on FCC Guidelines EPA 1995 Letter on Development of Guidelines that were never completed as the EPA was defunded on this issue

https://ehtrust.org/policy/fcc-safety-standards/

4 minutes ago, muir said:

you are wrong

i am not telling you about what's happening because i am 'indoctrinated'. I am telling you what is happening because i know what is going on; if you continue to troll people on this forum like this and gas light them then the staff will take action because your constant derailing is disruptive as is your constant gaslighting of forum members who are speaking about FACTUAL developments

we are not going to move for you. You are going to move for us.

Outdated FCC “Safety” Standards

The I bid you all good luck for the future.

On 1/24/2020 at 1:47 PM, ronisron said:

Well, this forum isn't really at the level it used to be with the old one.  Not even close.  This place is regressive, it's not forward thinking in any way.  It's repetitive, tends to toe the party line, lots of meaningless drivel about local politics, what's in the media and that kind of thing. Not many are really thinking outside the box, they're very content to try to keep everything in the same old box, and some seem far more concerned with "likes" as though it's a social media popularity contest, which really dumbs down the quality in favor of quantity.  The David Icke Social indeed. 

Well, I for one couldn't really care less about the amount of 'likes' I get, though it is nice to get some appreciation from other members.

You mention "lots of meaningless drivel about local politics", but that all depends on context. Yes, I myself have shared stories about local politics in Birmingham, UK. It may not seem relevant to yourself, especially if you don't live in the UK.

I do 'think outside the box'. I have read David Icke books. I do understand better what's really going on. If I see some kind of story in my own local media, that gets me thinking, I will share it with the rest of the forum. And I'll try and put my own spin or opinion on it wherever I can.

It may not seem significant to you, but it could become significant for others.

• Like 1