ink

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. So Why do you not post?

• I am scared of ridicule and currently main stream views are being forced upon the forum.
    • I wish to discuss but alternative views are ridiculed, so I don't.
    • The forum is over ran by main stream considerations of events.
    • I am paid to limit any views which do not reflect authorities stance.
    • I have no individual conceptions of my life and only wish to serve my master.
    • The forum is being used to gain idea's for a new book.
    • I will once the forum allows individual thought and removes government shills.
    • Other and I will post it.

2 hours ago, David kelly said:

Maybe one of the main reasons is that there is actually very little discussion of what icke writes and talks about in his books and seminars.

His message is actually very very positive and empowering.

well what happens is good people come on the forum to discus the possibility of real and positive change but there are people with a very dark agenda and they come on the forum trying to stir up trouble and one way they do it is through identarian politics

the problem with identarian politics is that it paints a target on the backs of white people and particularly white males. This then in turn makes those people become defencive because they start thinking 'holy crap these people are coming at me and not the elites!' and they then wheel about to defend themselves from the new threat

And that is the big transformation i'd say that has happened online in recent years and i trace it back to the migrant crisis. So what we saw was the migrant crisis occur and then at the same time this massive explosion of identarian politics as if the whole thing was all part of the same coordinated effort

This has caused bitter rifts in society which i believe was the whole point of it. Now everyone is looking askance at everyone else wondering if they are friend or foe

What this has done is completely undermine the traditional struggle of the people v's the elites. Now the people have all been balkanised along all kinds of intersectionalist divisions and are all now feuding with each other

Its been a devestating strategy and its going to take time to heal it. i think to fuel this whole psyop the elites are funding and supporting the extremes on both wings of society so that they can play them both against the middle. This then gets the middle divided and confused and polarised and unable to unite behind a common cause

none of it is positive or empowering but if we can analyse it and make it all understood by people on a conscious level then it becomes harder for people to be manipulated by it and then people become less emotionally invested in it and can start standing back and looking at things more objectively again

it's a real mess but david has been breaking it all down and speaking about it and there has been a lot of discussion about it all from all kinds of angles online and sadly much of it has not been constructive (which i would say is being fulled deliberately by sabateur trolls)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, muir said:

well what happens is good people come on the forum to discus the possibility of real and positive change but there are people with a very dark agenda and they come on the forum trying to stir up trouble and one way they do it is through identarian politics

the problem with identarian politics is that it paints a target on the backs of white people and particularly white males. This then in turn makes those people become defencive because they start thinking 'holy crap' these people are coming at me and not the elites!

And that is the big transformation i'd say that has happened online in recent years and i trace it back to the migrant crisis. So what we saw was the migrant crisis occur and then at the same time this massive explosion of identarian politics as if the whole thing was all part of the same coordinated effort

This has caused bitter rifts in society which i believe was the whole point of it. Now everyone is looking askance at everyone else wondering of they are friend or foe

What this has done is completely undermine the traditional struggle of the people v's the elites. Now the people have all been balkanised along all kinds of intersectionalist divisions and are all now fueding which each other

Its been a devestating strategy and its going to take time to heal it. i think to fuel this whole psyop the elites are funding and supporting the extremes on both wings of society so that they can play them both against the middle. This then gets the middle divided and confused and polarised and unable to unite behind a common cause

As icke says, the Elite, and  the world around us is simply a reflection of our thoughts and feelings. 

The power to change lies within us  - not the dark forces or their agenda. 

Thats is why I say there is very little talk of ickes actual ideas on this forum.  Maybe that is one of the weaknesses of the forum.

people want good news. They want to know what the solution to all the problems we have.

and ickes solution is very unique - and it is what makes him stand out from virtually all other writers.

He says the power lies within us.

we have all the power. And the elite very very little 

So icke’s worldview is actually very positive : we need a revolution in human consciousness. And to not bother too much with the elite and why they do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, David kelly said:

As icke says, the Elite, and  the world around us is simply a reflection of our thoughts and feelings. 

The power to change lies within us  - not the dark forces or their agenda. 

Thats is why I say there is very little talk of ickes actual ideas on this forum.  Maybe that is one of the weaknesses of the forum.

i feel a solution coming on....YOU could start a thread discussing those things

yes you could be the change you want to see in the world and could pro-actively shape the forum into what you want through right action

• Like 1

2 hours ago, David kelly said:

Maybe one of the main reasons is that there is actually very little discussion of what icke writes and talks about in his books and seminars.

His message is actually very very positive and empowering. 

In truth, the Elite have very little power. In reality, fuck all. What power they have lies entirely in how they have controlled and manipulated our consciousness.

and the truth is astonishing : we only need to change our mindset: how we all think and feel at a deep biological level. We are a “change of mind away from real freedom.”

As icke writes: 

What we call society is the sum total of human thinking and feeling. It is a reflection of our attitudes. When we change them, we change society. We are only a change of mind away from real freedom, the freedom to express our God-given uniqueness and celebrate the diversity of gifts, perceptions and inspiration that exist within the collective human psyche. The creative force is within us all and desperate to express itself.” 
― David Icke, The Biggest Secret: The book that will change the World

On the physical level ,, the elites DO have a lot of power ,, because they control ,, MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,,

Re what you said about lack of discussion of what David talks about ,, How many sub sections and threads would be enough ,, ?

On the Spiritual level ,, we create our reality but in my experience many other forces come into play ,, to make the illusory holographic reality we experience ,, what it is!

David exposes the elite billionaire bloodlines controlling the planet ,, as well as the Spiritual and holographic nature of reality ,, as well as loads of other stuff ,, 

And ,, it's a good platform to express how you feel (as long as you aren't a troll or shill) ,, There must be plenty of websites for those that don't align with Davids stuff to moan and groan to infinity to each other! ,,

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

On the physical level ,, the elites DO have a lot of power ,, because they control ,, MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,,

Re what you said about lack of discussion of what David talks about ,, How many sub sections and threads would be enough ,, ?

On the Spiritual level ,, we create our reality but in my experience many other forces come into play ,, to make the illusory holographic reality we experience ,, what it is!

David exposes the elite billionaire bloodlines controlling the planet ,, as well as the Spiritual and holographic nature of reality ,, as well as loads of other stuff ,, 

And ,, it's a good platform to express how you feel (as long as you aren't a troll or shill) ,, There must be plenty of websites for those that don't align with Davids stuff to moan and groan to infinity to each other! ,,

Ickes spends the last two hours of his seminars explains how we create our reality on this physical plane moment by moment. He says this is the real SOLUTION to defeating the ELite.

they abuse this knowledge to create the physical reality they want - while we believe it is not possible to change this reality.

He says - with brutal language not to believe the Elite garbage that you have just stated - that we can create on the spiritual level but not here. 

He says that that is one of the biggest lies  - total bollocks , I think were his words - of the Illuminati educational program. 

So I am confused. Why are you giving a totally different message from what icke says. 

Is this why few of the thousands of people who go to his seminars don’t post on his forum? 

Thats why i quote what icke quotes at his seminars .

It is is the exact opposite of what you are saying. 

What we call society is the sum total of human thinking and feeling. It is a reflection of our attitudes. When we change them, we change society. We are only a change of mind away from real freedom, the freedom to express our God-given uniqueness and celebrate the diversity of gifts, perceptions and inspiration that exist within the collective human psyche. The creative force is within us all and desperate to express itself.” 

13 minutes ago, David kelly said:

Ickes spends the last two hours of his seminars explains how we create our reality on this physical plane moment by moment. He says this is the real SOLUTION to defeating the ELite.

why don't you simply start your own thread discussing these things instead of berating other forum members for talking too much about the events in what david would call the play out world?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, David kelly said:

they abuse this knowledge to create the physical reality they want - while we believe it is not possible to change this reality.

He says - with brutal language not to believe the Elite garbage that you have just stated - that we can create on the spiritual level but not here. 

He says that that is one of the biggest lies  - total bollocks , I think were his words - of the Illuminati educational program. 

So I am confused. Why are you giving a totally different message from what icke says. 

Is this why few of the thousands of people who go to his seminars don’t post on his forum? 

Thats why i quote what icke quotes at his seminars .

It is is the exact opposite of what you are saying. 

What we call society is the sum total of human thinking and feeling. It is a reflection of our attitudes. When we change them, we change society. We are only a change of mind away from real freedom, the freedom to express our God-given uniqueness and celebrate the diversity of gifts, perceptions and inspiration that exist within the collective human psyche. The creative force is within us all and desperate to express itself.” 

I believe that everything David has ever said and written about is 100% true.

I can see why some people struggle with the conflictions in the mass of sometimes overwhelming information.

I don't have any answers! Why would I? I'm on Davids forum as a member too! 

But ,, I had loads of spiritual and other real life experience that made me question the true nature of reality and ask questions and seek answers ,, 

Edited by jupiter12
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, muir said:

why don't you simply start your own thread discussing these things instead of berating other forum members for talking too much about the events in what david would call the play out world?

Berating other members! 

A poster makes a post  saying the exact opposite of what Dave icke tells us in his seminar.

i ask him why that is .... and you accuse me of ‘ berating’ a member.

I have only made 10 posts on my first night here - and already I have been attacked by two resident posters here. 

I think there  may be a clue  here why there are so many members here but most of them  don’t post.  

Dare to ask resident posters here to explain themselves or even dare to question them - and you leave yourself up to abuse.

but thank you for that suggestion - I will start a thread next week on David key idea: how we all create the reality we experience moment by moment . 

1 minute ago, David kelly said:

but thank you for that suggestion - I will start a thread next week on David key idea: how we all create the reality we experience moment by moment .

great

yes people can be a bit wary here because we have seen a few schenanighans going on and people are on the look out for the next problem.

''a man who burnt his mouth on hot soup will blow on cold yoghurt''- old egyptian saying

17 minutes ago, David kelly said:

Berating other members! 

A poster makes a post  saying the exact opposite of what Dave icke tells us in his seminar.

i ask him why that is .... and you accuse me of ‘ berating’ a member.

I have only made 10 posts on my first night here - and already I have been attacked by two resident posters here. 

I think there  may be a clue  here why there are so many members here but most of them  don’t post.  

Dare to ask resident posters here to explain themselves or even dare to question them - and you leave yourself up to abuse.

So ,, what is it about Davids Seminars and Books you love so much? 💓

What made you join his forum?

Edited by jupiter12
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

So ,, what is it about Davids Seminars and Books you love so much? 💓

What made you join his forum?

Isnt that self -explanatory? 

I dont agree with a lot of Ickes New agey leanings..like creating our reality.

I agree energy flows were attention go's.. but (keeping it real) tell it to a mother whos just had her kid die of Leukaemia.

Say we all get wiped out by cornyvirus in the morning or get hit by a meteor, is that in my control.

You can learn to control karmic forces to an extent.

Icke like everyone else is on his own journey & if he still believes exactly what he believed when he wrote the Biggest secret, then he hasent evolved much since.

Icke picks up research that resonates with him at the time. I dont take as gospel, but food for thought.

Also I dont take literally, like reptilian shapeshifters, but see where he is coming from as the reptilian mindset & psychopathy. Also lower dimensional feeders operating through dense vibrational peeps.

Also the Saturn moon Matrix, is a deep topic & not something easy to explain or make sense in a tabloid newspaper.

And now Icke is on about the synagogue of Saturn Sabbateans.

I think you have to be paying attention & picking up the "truth vibes" yourself to have a clue some of the esoteric topics Icke is generalising about.

David Icke is not the messiah..this is not cult of Icke last time I checked.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

wait you didn't get your cult starter pack?

shit, must have missed you off the list somehow....i'll get that sent right out

next seminar will be ''how to love bomb internet newbies so that we can induct them into the cult''

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, David kelly said:

Isnt that self -explanatory? 

No ,, I forgot ,, please remind us all why you love Davids work and books and seminars so much ,, ❤️

And why you couldn't join the forum fast enough when you saw the light ,,!

Edited by jupiter12

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I dont agree with a lot of Ickes New agey leanings..like creating our reality.

I agree energy flows were attention go's.. but (keeping it real) tell it to a mother whos just had her kid die of Leukaemia.

Say we all get wiped out by cornyvirus in the morning or get hit by a meteor, is that in my control.

You can learn to control karmic forces to an extent.

Icke like everyone else is on his own journey & if he still believes exactly what he believed when he wrote the Biggest secret, then he hasent evolved much since.

Icke picks up research that resonates with him at the time. I dont take as gospel, but food for thought.

Also I dont take literally, like reptilian shapeshifters, but see where he is coming from as the reptilian mindset & psychopathy. Also lower dimensional feeders operating through dense vibrational peeps.

Also the Saturn moon Matrix, is a deep topic & not something easy to explain or make sense in a tabloid newspaper.

And now Icke is on about the synagogue of Saturn Sabbateans.

I think you have to be paying attention & picking up the "truth vibes" yourself to have a clue some of the esoteric topics Icke is generalising about.

Is it any wonder new members hesitate to post here to discuss what icke talks about ...if they are bombarded with angry rants like that.

i find icke’s  idea of how beliefs held at the DNA level of cells can affect the probable reality you can experience at any one moment ... a fascinating idea ....

.....why it should lead to such an angry outburst by this individual is quite strange. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, muir said:

induct them into the cult

Where's Apprentice when you need him?

5 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

No ,, I forgot ,, please remind us all why you love Davids work and books and seminars so much ,, ❤️

And why you couldn't join the forum fast enough when you saw the light ,,!

Like most members here, I have been reading his books and his Facebook page and forum on and off. The subject of this thread is why most members read the posts but don’t post.

I think the answer now is quite clear. Even the tone of your post is quite aggressive. And that’s not even to mention your complete misunderstanding of what icke talks about. Is that why you are so angry at me? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, David kelly said:

Is it any wonder new members hesitate to post here to discuss what icke talks about ...if they are bombarded with angry rants like that.

i find icke’s  idea of how beliefs held at the DNA level of cells can affect the probable reality you can experience at any one moment ... a fascinating idea ....

.....why it should lead to such an angry outburst by this individual is quite strange. 

Members ,, please stop all the angry rants ,, 

some people are easily offended ,,

Image result for funny greta thunberg

Edited by jupiter12

11 hours ago, David kelly said:

I think the answer now is quite clear. Even the tone of your post is quite aggressive. And that’s not even to mention your complete misunderstanding of what icke talks about. Is that why you are so angry at me? 

As someone who's just popped into this thread with 'fresh eyes and ears', l'm getting a strong feeling that you're misunderstanding Jupiter12 here. l read and reread his comment. l see no anger here towards you. l see no aggression. l see a different understanding of Ickes ideas.....that is all.
David......chill dude, chill :classic_smile:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, David kelly said:

I have been attacked by two resident posters here.

12 hours ago, David kelly said:

dare to question them - and you leave yourself up to abuse.

Again David, chill.... :classic_smile:
I see no attacks and l see no abuse.
You're using very strong language to describe simple robust dialogue on an open forum.
There are attacks and abuse on forums, but not here, now, towards you  :classic_wink:

Edited by Basket Case
  • Like 3

On 1/26/2020 at 11:32 AM, Basket Case said:

As someone who's just popped into this thread with 'fresh eyes and ears', l'm getting a strong feeling that you're misunderstanding Jupiter12 here. l read and reread his comment. l see no anger here towards you. l see no aggression. l see a different understanding of Ickes ideas.....that is all.
David......chill dude, chill :classic_smile:

Thank you for your comment Basket Case, it wasn't my intention to come across as angry so it must be the posters interpretation.

And ,, keeping on the OPs topic ,, Maybe because Social Media is so full of bullies ant trolls people are fired up and ready to do battle! and are wary of new online people , which we all probably are, from experience. Hence new members are wary of posting.

And ,, when I first joined Davids former forum, my head was all over the place, Spiritual awakening etc ,, which can manifest emotionally & physically.

Waking up to the fact that the world is controlled by those David describes in his books/seminars and why they do it and the true nature of our reality does take a big leap of open mindedness. 

Edited by jupiter12
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

And ,, keeping on the OPs topic ,, Maybe because Social Media is so full of bullies ant trolls people are fired up and ready to do battle! and are wary of new online people , which we all probably are, from experience. Hence new members are wary of posting.

the reality is that the forum deals constantly with spammers and trolls some of which simply pop up again with new usernames so its good that the forum members are vigilant

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jupiter12 said:

Thank you for your comment Basket Case, it wasn't my intention to come across as angry

You're welcome.
l read and reread your post, trying to read it in as many ways as possible but couldn't feel any anger there. Just wanted to say in case you were questioning yourself and your way of writing your thoughts.
lt's easy to misunderstand written sentences without the tone and intonation from an actual voice, but not in this case...at least not from my reading.
The same poster was very argumentative and obtuse in a thread about why DI doesn't talk much about sex. Some forum members put forwards some possible ideas why that might be and the discussion got very 'heated'.
And as you pointed out,  "when I first joined Davids former forum, my head was all over the place, Spiritual awakening etc ,, which can manifest emotionally & physically."
So maybe the poster is having a hard time.
Or as Muir mentioned, "...the forum deals constantly with spammers and trolls some of which simply pop up again with new usernames so its good that the forum members are vigilant"
Alternative forums certainly ain't not no can of worms  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

The old forum had interesting topics. Some on here i find of value but most members here seem very young and worshipping david instead of bringing new info. Ickes early work was excellent helped open my mind as a youngster lately notvas much. Same stuff 'connect the dots' 'problem reaction solution'. However i do find his information on climate change quite good.