ink

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. So Why do you not post?

• I am scared of ridicule and currently main stream views are being forced upon the forum.
    • I wish to discuss but alternative views are ridiculed, so I don't.
    • The forum is over ran by main stream considerations of events.
    • I am paid to limit any views which do not reflect authorities stance.
    • I have no individual conceptions of my life and only wish to serve my master.
    • The forum is being used to gain idea's for a new book.
    • I will once the forum allows individual thought and removes government shills.
    • Other and I will post it.

The old forum had interesting topics. Some on here i find of value but most members here seem very young and worshipping david instead of bringing new info. Ickes early work was excellent helped open my mind as a youngster lately notvas much. Same stuff 'connect the dots' 'problem reaction solution'. However i do find his information on climate change quite good. 

On 1/25/2020 at 1:56 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

Well, I for one couldn't really care less about the amount of 'likes' I get, though it is nice to get some appreciation from other members.

You mention "lots of meaningless drivel about local politics", but that all depends on context. Yes, I myself have shared stories about local politics in Birmingham, UK. It may not seem relevant to yourself, especially if you don't live in the UK.

I do 'think outside the box'. I have read David Icke books. I do understand better what's really going on. If I see some kind of story in my own local media, that gets me thinking, I will share it with the rest of the forum. And I'll try and put my own spin or opinion on it wherever I can.

It may not seem significant to you, but it could become significant for others.

Local [politics is irrelevant to anyone outside of the constituency, but you just said that in so many words.  This site has a decidedly "British" POV that is essentially irrelevant to the rest to the world.  I'm just stating fact..... and the point is, we need to move past the day to day stories in the media and break the control the media has on our minds.  That's not being accomplished if we are posting about local politics and about someone who constantly says one thing while doing another -- shouldn't we all be wiser to politics and media manipulation than by what is presented on this forum??

I'll go with a big hearty YES.  That's also what I meant be this forum has "regressed".  It's like it's gone backwards to a time when the media was just so important and we took everything at face value.  It's a different world.

12 minutes ago, ronisron said:

Local [politics is irrelevant to anyone outside of the constituency, but you just said that in so many words.  This site has a decidedly "British" POV that is essentially irrelevant to the rest to the world.  I'm just stating fact..... and the point is, we need to move past the day to day stories in the media and break the control the media has on our minds.  That's not being accomplished if we are posting about local politics and about someone who constantly says one thing while doing another -- shouldn't we all be wiser to politics and media manipulation than by what is presented on this forum??

I'll go with a big hearty YES.  That's also what I meant be this forum has "regressed".  It's like it's gone backwards to a time when the media was just so important and we took everything at face value.  It's a different world.

Good points ,,

Maybe it's coz David lives on the IOW UK ,, and his initial readers were British ,, and now he has global readers and viewers ,,

Image result for isle of wight

I don't think the forum has regressed!

Can you give a list of ways the forum could become more Global? ,, or changes to improve it?

Edited by jupiter12

2 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

Good points ,,

Maybe it's coz David lives on the IOW UK ,, and his initial readers were British ,, and now he has global readers and viewers ,,

Image result for isle of wight

I don't think the forum has regressed!

Can you give a list of ways the forum could become more Global?

Or suggest changes to improve it?

No, not really.  It is what it is.  Thanks for asking though. :classic_biggrin:

13 hours ago, ronisron said:

i think the whole landscape has changed out there and as a result the focus of the truth movement has changed

those that know where its going ie a global technocracy are then pulling up the news stories as and when  they occur that show the stages of the process as they roll out in the hope that more and more people can look at all the events occurring and conclude that yes we really are careering towards a centralised technocracy

the conspiracy is no longer something people are saying is going to happen....it is now happening in real time

21 hours ago, ronisron said:

I meant to point out that when I post articles from my local news sites, it is generally in the 'context' of what is really going on, and I do usually offer my own 'take' on what is happening - yes, I am fully aware of the media manipulation that is going on, and I am breaking the control that the media has on my mind at least.

Local news might be relevant to me, and irrelevant to others, but it is the content and context that is important. And in many cases, local news does not make the 'national news' or hit the headlines. I'm interested in reading local news stories, no matter where they are from, as long as there's some good context behind it.

20 hours ago, muir said:

those that know where its going ie a global technocracy are then pulling up the news stories as and when  they occur that show the stages of the process as they roll out in the hope that more and more people can look at all the events occurring and conclude that yes we really are careering towards a centralised technocracy

the conspiracy is no longer something people are saying is going to happen....it is now happening in real time

I agree. I no longer take mainstream media news at 'face value', there is always more you can read into any story if you think critically about what has been written.

• Thanks 1

I do find it funny that one member has voted for ....

"I have no individual conceptions of my life and only wish to serve my master. "

dY2eL2W.png

• Haha 1

On 1/25/2020 at 10:52 AM, alfredo79 said:

Other: the forum has not got high quality, too many out-of-reality things, excessive autoreferentiality, scarse rebellion to the bourgeois modell.

The fact that you regularly use pretentious Marxist brainwashing terms like 'the bourgeois model' probably means this isn't the forum for you.

Edited by size of light

On 1/30/2020 at 7:20 PM, ink said:

I do find it funny that one member has voted for ....

"I have no individual conceptions of my life and only wish to serve my master. "

dY2eL2W.png

:classic_blush:

On 2/5/2020 at 1:24 PM, size of light said:

The fact that you regularly use pretentious Marxist brainwashing terms like 'the bourgeois model' probably means this isn't the forum for you.

If "bourgeois model" is the correct term to define the life-style in wich we live, I cannot do anything. Stop politically correct, all of this.

I am fiercy anti-bourgeois.

Edited by alfredo79

Hello there. I am new here. Interesting question. I don't usually post a lot and for me, it is very interesting to see how often other people post. I think it can be a great article to post, lots of people would like to know whats going on, so I am thinking to post one article on spamming. Thanks everyone for sharing your opinion.