Jump to content
ink

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!  

24 members have voted

  1. 1. So Why do you not post?

    • I am scared of ridicule and currently main stream views are being forced upon the forum.
      1
    • I wish to discuss but alternative views are ridiculed, so I don't.
      4
    • The forum is over ran by main stream considerations of events.
      3
    • I am paid to limit any views which do not reflect authorities stance.
      0
    • I have no individual conceptions of my life and only wish to serve my master.
      1
    • The forum is being used to gain idea's for a new book.
      1
    • I will once the forum allows individual thought and removes government shills.
      2
    • Other and I will post it.
      12


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, beware cats said:

 

I'm on "Davids Forum" because, unlike you, I like to hear and balance all views on issues, including the bonkers ones.      And the OP was asking why the forum is bombing - I suggested a reason, but you dont like that of course.

 

I am not bothered about changing the world - I am happy with it as it is.      Its you that is whining about the "parasites" (which btw is off-topic from the OP) so its you who needs to change the world.  Hence my suggestion to you to do something about it.   But you wont.

 

Nothing wrong with whining on a forum - but it does highlight that those who do it tend to be societal rejects or failures.   And tell me to f*** off if you want -it shows you lost the argument.

 

 

 

 

So ,, you know that because? 

 

You have experience with social rejects? Or is it just your opinion ,,

 

Maybe you could start your own forum ,, 

 

''The Beware Cats anti Social Rejects Forum' ,, ,, Could be a good one! 

 

 

 

 

Edited by jupiter12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest beware cats
2 minutes ago, Rupert Ugo said:

To the softies who selected "I wish to discuss but alternative views are ridiculed, so I don't."

 

That is one hell of a cop out. Put your views up and defend them honestly. If they are ridiculed, show why the ridicule is not justified. Defend your position like a proper truth seeker, give way when your argument is shown to be wrong, hold your ground if you haven't honestly seen good counter argument.

 

Dead simple.

 

Good luck with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest beware cats
Just now, jupiter12 said:

 

 

So ,, you know that because? 

 

You have experience with social rejects? Or is it just your opinion ,,

 

Maybe you could start your own forum ,, 

 

''The Beware Cats anti Social Rejects Forum' ,, ,, Could be a good one! 

 

 

 

 

 

It simple group dynamics which is a basic part of psychology.

 

In all populations there is a social hierarchy, from the "leaders" to the "workers" - that is nature I'm afraid.      Also there are those who accept societal norms, and those who dont.     Both are  needed to further evolution      You would brand me I expect as one who accepts the norms (aka a sheeple) and I brand you as one who doesn't.   Its generally accepted that those who dont accept norms ultimately tend to be rejected by society, and are cast aside in the social heirarchy.  They then spend their time moaning about how everyone else is (for example) a "parasite".        In the extreme case (not yourself I trust) they hit back at society by either vandalism (teenagers), or extreme case, violence against those who have rejected them.  They strike out at "society" or "the man".       A mild example of the same effect is whining on an internet forum about how-done--by they are.

 

The point is if you dont like something, what are you personally going to do to change it?     You posted that the Queen a "parasite"?     You posted that we are being ruled by politicians.      So do something about it - stand for election and try to change things.     But alternatively just post on this site where of course you will get lots of agreement.  But that wont change things for the better for you.      

 

If you genuinely want change but do nothing about it you are actually the problem, not the solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rupert Ugo said:

That is one hell of a cop out. Put your views up and defend them honestly. If they are ridiculed, show why the ridicule is not justified. Defend your position like a proper truth seeker, give way when your argument is shown to be wrong, hold your ground if you haven't honestly seen good counter argument.

 

Easy to say when all you have to do is go to any debunking forum and copy the words from there.

And that is true....it is what you do.

 

I presented after research about sulfur themite and you eventually posted a rebuttal. I had already searched the debunking forums and you posted their words. Once you had found them.

 

If you wish to have 'fair' considerations of actions within this world then give $35million to the alternative view to research along with total access. But this will not happen as it would prove the lies.

And that 35 million is only a start....add another 50 million year on year.

Then see the minds of the mass change.

 

You (or the main stream) only have control of the mass through the use of propaganda via the ability to create money from nothing.

 

I would happily debate with you if you do not use the words already created by lies and rather your own....but I do not consider that you actually have any words which are yours!

 

You also like to state that you keep this forum going....that without you this forum would be totally dead!

I put it to you that the reason why this forum is so quiet is because of you and 3 other members promoting the strict and limited main stream consideration.

 

:)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest beware cats
3 minutes ago, ink said:

 

Easy to say when all you have to do is go to any debunking forum and copy the words from there.

And that is true....it is what you do.

 

I presented after research about sulfur themite and you eventually posted a rebuttal. I had already searched the debunking forums and you posted their words. Once you had found them.

 

If you wish to have 'fair' considerations of actions within this world then give $35million to the alternative view to research along with total access. But this will not happen as it would prove the lies.

And that 35 million is only a start....add another 50 million year on year.

Then see the minds of the mass change.

 

You (or the main stream) only have control of the mass through the use of propaganda via the ability to create money from nothing.

 

I would happily debate with you if you do not use the words already created by lies and rather your own....but I do not consider that you actually have any words which are yours!

 

You also like to state that you keep this forum going....that without you this forum would be totally dead!

I put it to you that the reason why this forum is so quiet is because of you and 3 other members promoting the strict and limited main stream consideration.

 

:)

 

So your solution is to ban all the "mainstream" posts.    Then the forum will be left with one-sided "debate".        Thats one surefire way to hasten the end of this forum.    

 

Censorship is bad, but I can see why the "awake" members want to censor the "sheeple".       Truth sometimes is not what "truthers" want to hear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ink said:

 

Easy to say when all you have to do is go to any debunking forum and copy the words from there.

And that is true....it is what you do.

 

Yep sometimes. When I see that the crap argument has been answered better elsewhere, why re-invent the wheel.

 

But if you dare suggest I do that the majority of the time , then that is bollocks.

 

1 minute ago, ink said:

I presented after research about sulfur themite and you eventually posted a rebuttal. I had already searched the debunking forums and you posted their words. Once you had found them.

 

Hmmm, sometime I just can't be arsed to go through the rigmarole. Not often, just sometimes.

 

1 minute ago, ink said:

If you wish to have 'fair' considerations of actions within this world then give $35million to the alternative view to research along with total access. But this will not happen as it would prove the lies. And that 35 million is only a start....add another 50 million year on year.

Then see the minds of the mass change.

 

Errr ok. I don't have that sort of Wonga.

 

1 minute ago, ink said:

You (or the main stream) only have control of the mass through the use of propaganda via the ability to create money from nothing.

 

 

 

Not me, I have no control at all over money. Big catch all cop out though, well played.

 

1 minute ago, ink said:

I would happily debate with you if you do not use the words already created by lies and rather your own....but I do not consider that you actually have any words which are yours!

 

You copied and pasted that didn't you! Sure I do and you know it. It's why you run away from debating me on the Apollo threads. But hey, once again this fucking thread has turned into a bash the non conformer. (Oh shit I swore, along comes Eagle to delete this:classic_rolleyes:).

 

7 minutes ago, ink said:

You also like to state that you keep this forum going....that without you this forum would be totally dead!

I put it to you that the reason why this forum is so quiet is because of you and 3 other members promoting the strict and limited main stream consideration.

 

 

 

Awww paw little conspiracy theorists don't like their stuff challenged? You can put whatever shite you like to me, it ain't true. Without counter views, it's backslappers anonymous and not one of you will look at counter claims!!

 

This forum was dead on its arse whilst I was till in my own little Apollo thread. You left it already and it was nothing whatsoever to do with me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, beware cats said:

 

It simple group dynamics which is a basic part of psychology.

 

In all populations there is a social hierarchy, from the "leaders" to the "workers" - that is nature I'm afraid.      Also there are those who accept societal norms, and those who dont.     Both are  needed to further evolution      You would brand me I expect as one who accepts the norms (aka a sheeple) and I brand you as one who doesn't.   Its generally accepted that those who dont accept norms ultimately tend to be rejected by society, and are cast aside in the social heirarchy.  They then spend their time moaning about how everyone else is (for example) a "parasite".        In the extreme case (not yourself I trust) they hit back at society by either vandalism (teenagers), or extreme case, violence against those who have rejected them.  They strike out at "society" or "the man".       A mild example of the same effect is whining on an internet forum about how-done--by they are.

 

The point is if you dont like something, what are you personally going to do to change it?     You posted that the Queen a "parasite"?     You posted that we are being ruled by politicians.      So do something about it - stand for election and try to change things.     But alternatively just post on this site where of course you will get lots of agreement.  But that wont change things for the better for you.      

 

If you genuinely want change but do nothing about it you are actually the problem, not the solution.

 

How can one possibly challenge a system ,, where the Elite Billionaires rule because they are so rich $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ????

 

Sherlock-Holmes-3-Story-Details-Jude-Law

 

Technological control is the future ,, resistance is futile ,,

 

androoid-1dddcccnnnnn_zpss3pp20pi.png

 

Any suggestions how the masses can stop this control system?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest beware cats
1 minute ago, jupiter12 said:

 

How can one possibly challenge a system ,, where the Elite Billionaires rule because they are so rich $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ????

 

Sherlock-Holmes-3-Story-Details-Jude-Law

 

Technological control is the future ,, resistance is futile ,,

 

androoid-1dddcccnnnnn_zpss3pp20pi.png

 

Any suggestions how the masses can stop this control system?

 

 

 

You want suggestions?  You haven't thought of any yourself?       0/10

 

OK here's one  - Form a group of like-minded individuals and go and protest - Extinction Rebellion have achieved traction for their cause (whether you agree with their cause or not).     Pussy Riot were only four girls who cared about their cause and look at the global attention they received and how their support has grown.

 

You should find plenty people on this forum who agree with you on the "parasites" so get together, choose a protest site, and protest.     Write to your MP or ask your local newspaper for an interview.   So there's a few suggestions to start you off - or try to think for yourself and develop your case.

 

But you wont - you dont have the guts to act on your belief.     Just keep moaning about how hard-done-by you are by the parasites.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, beware cats said:

 

You want suggestions?  You haven't thought of any yourself?       0/10

 

OK here's one  - Form a group of like-minded individuals and go and protest - Extinction Rebellion have achieved traction for their cause (whether you agree with their cause or not).     Pussy Riot were only four girls who cared about their cause and look at the global attention they received and how their support has grown.

 

You should find plenty people on this forum who agree with you on the "parasites" so get together, choose a protest site, and protest.     Write to your MP or ask your local newspaper for an interview.   So there's a few suggestions to start you off - or try to think for yourself and develop your case.

 

But you wont - you dont have the guts to act on your belief.     Just keep moaning about how hard-done-by you are by the parasites.

 

 

 

Do you have any suggestions?

 

That might make a difference ,,

Edited by jupiter12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, beware cats said:

 

You want suggestions?  You haven't thought of any yourself?       0/10

 

OK here's one  - Form a group of like-minded individuals and go and protest - Extinction Rebellion have achieved traction for their cause (whether you agree with their cause or not).     Pussy Riot were only four girls who cared about their cause and look at the global attention they received and how their support has grown.

 

You should find plenty people on this forum who agree with you on the "parasites" so get together, choose a protest site, and protest.     Write to your MP or ask your local newspaper for an interview.   So there's a few suggestions to start you off - or try to think for yourself and develop your case.

 

But you wont - you dont have the guts to act on your belief.     Just keep moaning about how hard-done-by you are by the parasites.

 

 

 

Somehow ,, I get the feeling your views aren't gonna change things ,, even if your intentions are good ,, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest beware cats
1 minute ago, jupiter12 said:

 

Do you have any suggestions?

 

Er -read my post - there were 3 suggestions for you on it.   Here they are again  ---

 

Form a group of member form this site and go and protest, just like Extinction Rebellion or Pussy Riot.

Write to your MP and demand the end of the Royal Family (aka the Parasites)

Ask your local paper for an interview and explain your case and ask for readers to contact you 

 

But again -the fact that you are asking for suggestions shows you cant think for yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest beware cats
Just now, jupiter12 said:

 

Somehow ,, I get the feeling your views aren't gonna change things ,, even if your intentions are good ,, 

 

Defeatist attitude.        Read Riot Days by Maria Alyokhina.    Four girls changed the world.  You can do it too.        

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest David Stevenson
12 minutes ago, beware cats said:

 

You want suggestions?  You haven't thought of any yourself?       0/10

 

OK here's one  - Form a group of like-minded individuals and go and protest - Extinction Rebellion have achieved traction for their cause (whether you agree with their cause or not).     Pussy Riot were only four girls who cared about their cause and look at the global attention they received and how their support has grown.

 

You should find plenty people on this forum who agree with you on the "parasites" so get together, choose a protest site, and protest.     Write to your MP or ask your local newspaper for an interview.   So there's a few suggestions to start you off - or try to think for yourself and develop your case.

 

But you wont - you dont have the guts to act on your belief.     Just keep moaning about how hard-done-by you are by the parasites.

 

 

 

It won't work, it does not matter how many you get to start the ball rolling, say you get some cohesion and then those group of individuals needs something doing so as they can survive in a post protestant paradigm, most will fall by the wayside and be unable to function once they all go home again with stomach ache from the buger at the fast food giant inside them, the very corporations who are talking everything from them and blaming them for shopping with them online.

 

One of the very best ways is to begin creating as much of what you need to survive on your own dint and of your own volition, then one has a bargining chip to use as collateral in a world without money, and your cheques for free as long as you tow the original part protest line and verse.

 

We have to be able to walk the walk not just shout the talk, otherwise your easy prey for the cabal who his currently de-skilling you so you cannot function unless its on their terms.

 

https://youtu.be/ftxnr28LDXc

Edited by David Stevenson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Rupert Ugo said:

You can put whatever shite you like to me, it ain't true.

 

You see....I do not believe that about you Rupert....we have had 'chats'.

 

But can you not see that ridiculing anything which is not main stream only hurts this forum?

 

We have chatted about the aether (which you know I consider as fact) and haven't fallen out about it, nor called each other twats but it seems that you will not leave threads alone which you disagree with.

 

There are threads which I consider total shit....and I do not post within them as the members have a right to fucking believe what ever they wish to.

Sometimes I have told members that they are total c**ts but not because of their views....just I thought, at the time, that they were. Some times I am wrong.

 

JUP....I was wrong sorry :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ink said:

 

You see....I do not believe that about you Rupert....we have had 'chats'.

 

But can you not see that ridiculing anything which is not main stream only hurts this forum?

 

We have chatted about the aether (which you know I consider as fact) and haven't fallen out about it, nor called each other twats but it seems that you will not leave threads alone which you disagree with.

 

There are threads which I consider total shit....and I do not post within them as the members have a right to fucking believe what ever they wish to.

Sometimes I have told members that they are total c**ts but not because of their views....just I thought, at the time, that they were. Some times I am wrong.

 

JUP....I was wrong sorry :)

 

Tell me one thread I should let go. Give me a valid reason to do so and I will consider it.

 

I do not cut and paste others stuff unless it is better than what I could come up with. I do it maybe 10% of the time. If you are saying this about citations, then that is just daft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest David Stevenson
4 minutes ago, Rupert Ugo said:

 

Tell me one thread I should let go. Give me a valid reason to do so and I will consider it.

 

I do not cut and paste others stuff unless it is better than what I could come up with. I do it maybe 10% of the time. If you are saying this about citations, then that is just daft.

 

You tend to concentrate on subjects that cannot be proven, why do you do this, I think we all know why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reflexive debunking of anything and everything that challenges the materialist status quo is just as batshit-insane as the loopiest conspiracy theories.

 

And sometimes this sort of debunking takes the form of DEAFENING SILENCE on controversial subjects.

Edited by size of light

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, David Stevenson said:

 

You tend to concentrate on subjects that cannot be proven, why do you do this, I think we all know why.

 

Apollo is proven. The Earth is a sphere - proven. Nukes are real - proven. Nibiru is bollocks - proven.

 

You are not "we"! You don't seem to know an awful lot - you certainly don't know how to assimilate all data.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, size of light said:

Reflexive debunking of anything and everything that challenges the materialist status quo is just as batshit-insane as the loopiest conspiracy theories.

 

Who does such a thing and how did you come up with such an outrageously inaccurate statement? Challenging mad conspiracies is hardly challenging the materialist status quo is it???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest David Stevenson
3 minutes ago, size of light said:

Reflexive debunking of anything and everything that challenges the materialist status quo is just as batshit-insane as the loopiest conspiracy theories.

 

And sometimes this sort of debunking takes the form of DEAFENING SILENCE on controversial subjects.

 

I have noticed this many times, and, there is normally a silence, when no mater how bizzare it might seem, it is probably true, like they always thought that the city of Troy was a myth, and yet they used mythology to guide them directly to its ruins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rupert Ugo said:

 

Who does such a thing and how did you come up with such an outrageously inaccurate statement? Challenging mad conspiracies is hardly challenging the materialist status quo is it???

 

Not having a sly dig at you per se', just speaking in general when I heard 'debunking forums' mentioned.

 

If people here drive you crazy, I don't know how you can hang around some of those blinkered fools in those places.

 

Michael Shermer banned me from his forum once and wiped all my posts for pointing out simple, inconvenient facts.

 

There is hypocrisy and lies on both sides.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest David Stevenson
2 minutes ago, Rupert Ugo said:

 

Who does such a thing and how did you come up with such an outrageously inaccurate statement? Challenging mad conspiracies is hardly challenging the materialist status quo is it???

 

It keeps the distractions alive though, it is know as counter intelligence, disguised as truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ink said:

I was considering to not fucking bother with this forum anymore as I consider it to not just be rather dead but that the replies only go mainstream....so a poll....

 

A rigged poll without the answers that should be there!

 

  • "I do not post here because I am afraid to get my argument torn to shreds".
  • "I do not post here because I don't want my belief system challenged."
  • "I do not post here because everything I know was somebody else's idea and it seemed cool to adopt it as my own"
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, David Stevenson said:

 

I have noticed this many times, and, there is normally a silence, when no mater how bizzare it might seem, it is probably true, like they always thought that the city of Troy was a myth, and yet they used mythology to guide them directly to its ruins.

 

Mythical Animals That Turned Out to Be Real

http://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/monster-week/mythical-animals-that-turned-out-to-be-real/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rupert Ugo said:

 

A rigged poll without the answers that should be there!

 

  • "I do not post here because I am afraid to get my argument torn to shreds".
  • "I do not post here because I don't want my belief system challenged."
  • "I do not post here because everything I know was somebody else's idea and it seemed cool to adopt it as my own"

 

 

LOL

 

Didn't think that it would take you so long lol :)

 

Rigged? :)

 

Make your own poll :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×