ink

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. So Why do you not post?

• I am scared of ridicule and currently main stream views are being forced upon the forum.
    • I wish to discuss but alternative views are ridiculed, so I don't.
    • The forum is over ran by main stream considerations of events.
    • I am paid to limit any views which do not reflect authorities stance.
    • I have no individual conceptions of my life and only wish to serve my master.
    • The forum is being used to gain idea's for a new book.
    • I will once the forum allows individual thought and removes government shills.
    • Other and I will post it.

2 minutes ago, size of light said:

If people here drive you crazy, I don't know how you can hang around some of those blinkered fools in those places.

They don't. What places?

12 minutes ago, size of light said:

Michael Shermer banned me from his forum once and wiped all my posts for pointing out simple, inconvenient facts.

Are you sure that's why?

13 minutes ago, size of light said:

There is hypocrisy and lies on both sides.

Not in an even balance.

4 minutes ago, David Stevenson said:

Cannot get it in my region.

Komodo dragon, platypus, okapi, gorilla, manatee.

1 minute ago, Rupert Ugo said:

Are you sure that's why?

Yeah, he's rational up to the point where continuing to be rational undermines his position.

Doesn't take long in some cases.

18 minutes ago, David Stevenson said:

it is know as counter intelligence, disguised as truth.

Ok, Obviously only "known" to you and the rest of the "we"?

Guest beware cats
14 hours ago, Rupert Ugo said:

Apollo is proven. The Earth is a sphere - proven. Nukes are real - proven. Nibiru is bollocks - proven.

The moon is a hollow sphere piloted by aliens - not proven.

UFOs zoom around mutilating cattle and sticking their fingers up peoples arses  - not proven.

The Queen is a reptilian master of alien bloodlines.    Not proven.

Cats have been sent to earth by the aliens to monitor us -    Hmmmmmm.    My cat keeps watching me so using this forum logic the whole reptilian theory is true.

I started this thread as I am pissed off at the use of main stream 'theories' as answers to members considerations.

I would guess that ALL the members of this David Icke forum have read the Wikipedia stance upon most subjects along with much of the THEORIES promoted by the religion of science....and have come to the conclusion that they are full of shit. (Or at least hold many lies within some truths)

If I had a choice I would impose the below (without the banning of anyone before hand):

• Please keep in mind, that all of the current members have been to Wikipedia, and are familiar with the official versions of the events. They do not require your help to think your 'correct' thoughts.
  • Be polite, and respectful. We all can sense when things go in the wrong direction. Diffuse the situation instead of provoking your fellow debater.
  • Do not “derail” threads. If what you are about to post into a thread has nothing to do with it, but is considered important by you, please start a new thread to discuss what you have to share.
  • This site was not created with the purpose of forcing an opinion onto others. Interested people are welcome to join. As far as trolls and shills go... not so much.

with thanks to Korben Dallas for the above from

https://www.stolenhistory.org/

Really....if you consider the main stream to be correct....piss off to meta bunk or the many other 'paid for' debunking sites.

Again....If the alternative considerations were given the millions of pounds which are given to the main stream indoctrination, then a great part of your thoughts about this 'world' would be shown as lies.

3 hours ago, ink said:

I started this thread as I am pissed off at the use of main stream 'theories' as answers to members considerations.

How very dare I! Tough, disprove them and I'll shut up.

3 hours ago, ink said:

I would guess that ALL the members of this David Icke forum have read the Wikipedia stance upon most subjects along with much of the THEORIES promoted by the religion of science....and have come to the conclusion that they are full of shit. (Or at least hold many lies within some truths)

That is probably the worst guess you have ever made. They well be mildly aware of them, but they are most certainly not aware of counter argument to the truly pitiful claims predominantly made. It always seems to be a matter of making the original claim even more convoluted just to partially answer counter argument!!

3 hours ago, ink said:

If I had a choice I would impose the below (without the banning of anyone before hand):

• Please keep in mind, that all of the current members have been to Wikipedia, and are familiar with the official versions of the events. They do not require your help to think your 'correct' thoughts.
  • Be polite, and respectful. We all can sense when things go in the wrong direction. Diffuse the situation instead of provoking your fellow debater.
  • Do not “derail” threads. If what you are about to post into a thread has nothing to do with it, but is considered important by you, please start a new thread to discuss what you have to share.
  • This site was not created with the purpose of forcing an opinion onto others. Interested people are welcome to join. As far as trolls and shills go... not so much.rld' would be shown as lies.

Hmm, not bad. If you are suggesting that your team, ie. anything against mainstream (absolutely anything) are not trolling and deliberately disrupting because they can't deal with having their stance challenged, then you are talking bollocks.

3 hours ago, ink said:

Really....if you consider the main stream to be correct....piss off to meta bunk or the many other 'paid for' debunking sites.

I consider conspiracy theories to be very much flawed in a lot of cases - that doesn't mean I believe the main stream to be correct!

3 hours ago, ink said:

Again....If the alternative considerations were given the millions of pounds which are given to the main stream indoctrination, then a great part of your thoughts about this 'world' would be shown as lies.

Nope, there would just be more people believing proven horseshit,

Getting a word in edgeways and more importantly every thread I post in I seem to kill. Voted other and have posted what I feel are my reasons.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jumpeogue said:

Too many fools on the net, too many sock accounts too

Sorry but I maybe being a tad thick here!

Are you saying that you and most of the 600+ members do not post as there are too many fools and sock accounts on this forum....or just generally on the net....or is it a comment just on the content of this thread....or just the OP?

2 hours ago, ink said:

Sorry but I maybe being a tad thick here!

Are you saying that you and most of the 600+ members do not post as there are too many fools and sock accounts on this forum....or just generally on the net....or is it a comment just on the content of this thread....or just the OP?

im saying, and this is my minor experience from the older forum is alot of people derail threads and create arguments. Those people are fools, trying to stop Truth.

6 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

im saying, and this is my minor experience from the older forum is : alot of people derail threads and create arguments. Those people are fools, trying to stop Truth.

That is a good reason, I'm finding that very thing on most threads I post in.

I was bumming around on youtube recently watching some video clips of people doing cool things like for example danny macaskills new vid or some parkour videos and some cliff jumping videos and as i watched the people i got really struck by the realisation that many of the people doing those sort of adrenaline based activities are SENSOR type personality types

I've been watching a clip of barrie trower that was on davids headlines and it shows barrie there in his living room with a bookshelf in the background and it made me think of a thread a poster started here about how a lot of conspiracy clips are of old guys standing in front of 'dodgy book collections' which i thought was really unfair not because many of the clips don't contain old men in front of their book collections but because those people have earned their knowledge through study and experience

That poster lamented that there weren't more young and hip people making conspiracy clips. I replied that those people aren't the people who know what they are talking about! He wanted 'hipsters' to make conspiracy clips i guess for mass appeal.

Marketing uses something they call the 'VALS' system which categorises people as 'inner directed' or 'outer directed' and they are interested in an observable phenomenon where some inner directed people start doing an activity but then as more people notice what they are doing they want a piece of the action and it pulls in all the outer directed people and that's what marketeers are interested in because they want to expand the market of their products so they want to sell people stuff for the latest craze which they will themselves seek to hype to pull in the vast majority of people who are outer directed

Inner directed people are motivated by their own inner drives where as outer directed people are primarily focused on their image and on concerns about how others perceive them. So outer directed people latch on to something new to want to appear cool and hip and in on the latest trend

The quiet and reflective 'old men' who have built up book collections are 'introverted intuitives' which is to say they are energised by being alone and they look for the hidden meanings behind things. These are likely to be your inner directed people who are just quietly going about their interests because of their own reasons regardless of what the rest of the herd is upto

Hipsters are most definately extroverted sensors which means they are energised by being around others and they see the world in concrete terms which is to say they look at the surface of things and aren't able to comprehend the hidden meanings behind things

So here's the challenge that inner directed, introverted intuitive 'conspiracy theorists' have: how do you reach that majority of people who are outer directed, extroverted sensors?

What is there about our message that's cool and makes them want to jump on board? Lets be honest our message is pretty bleak. We're trying to sell people the idea that an occult elite is trying to subjugate humanity. That's pretty dark! Why is an extroverted hipster gonna wanna engage with that?

They want the immediacy of a cliff jump not the long hours of researching in depth books to glean the nuggets of information contained within! Nor are they going to look at us and think ''wow those guys are having fun, i want a piece of that action!' No they are more lilkely to think ''those conspiracy guys sound really bummed out'' and it doesn't look much like fun to me so i'm going to go out with some friends instead to do x, y or z

One area i see some promise is in the area of the anarcho-capitalists in that they are invariably positive, pro-active people with a can-do attitude who are always coming up with exciting new ideas and technology through which individuals can decentralise power down to themselves.

Beyond this i struggle to see areas of the movement that would have mass appeal beyond X-file type conspiracies that extroverted sensors discuss for fun in the same way they might discuss.....well i don't know actually....i don't know what the fuck they discuss

'But david is reaching large crowds around the world' some might say. But what if David is reaching the introverted intuitives around the world. How do you break into the...jeez i hate to even use this kind of language but here goes: wider 'market' ....how do you break into that wider market?

Edited by muir
  • Like 1

Injustice fatigue

I don't know if there is a technical term for the effect that i'm going to try to describe so i'm going to call it 'injustice fatigue'. I think that humans and some animals are hard-wired to have a sense of fairplay. For example look at these capucin monkeys and the reaction of one of them when they are given a bad deal compared to the other monkey:

Two Monkeys Were Paid Unequally: Excerpt from Frans de Waal's TED Talk

Many of us in this country have now had to put up with the injustice of watching our brexit vote being derailed by corrupt oligarch serving politicians for the last three years as they try to work the situation into a new one that will be advantageous to the elites but ultimately costly to regular folks on the streets of britain

How do people react to injustice? It can break you or you can become even more steely in the face of it. I suggest the same dynamics are at work on internet forums where people feel a sense of outrage at the behaviour of some trolls who are clearly only on the forum to try and drag other people down. i suggest that they are trying to wear people out and that many posters faced by the injustice of their mistreatment at the hands of these trolls will simply stop posting to avoid having to deal with them

I wouldn't be surprised if that is one of the tactics of the paid government trolls: to wear down posters and create a sense of 'injustice fatigue'. I can even see it at work in how some people react to the trolls as they become angrier and angrier through frustration and of course that's exactly what the trolls want. They want to bait and goad people into an impotent rage. Yes there are some nasty assholes who do enjoy doing that for sport.

I fully expect the numbers of paid government trolls  to increase as spending increases on 'cyber warfare'. I'm actually amazed that forums haven't been completely over-run by them years ago but I think the process will accelerate to a point where most people will simply be driven off the internet because anything they will say will be attacked and ridiculed and i think its part of human psychology to not want to be part of a minority so when a majority of posters are ridiculing you even if you are correct in what you say it can put psychological strain on people. You have to be a stubborn bastard to push back against that.

So yeah....i think there will be more trolls and i also think that the system has had time now to prepare their backlash against the truth movement. They've been listening to us for years now and they know the talking points so they have had time to prepare their sophisticated propaganda to create plausible sounding rebuttals of the arguments we make which will not be enough to throw the committed 'conspiracy theorist' but it will throw off the average person who doesn't really want to believe in the theories anyway because they unsettle his/her ego and they'd prefer not to think about stuff and leave it 'to the politicians' to sort out instead

We know that the big tech companies are now using 'fact checkers' who will no doubt be creating a new industry of plausible deniability propaganda that can be used by the trolls to counter anything we say. So unless you sharpen up your game they're going to piss all over you and what's more they can have multiple user accounts or even attack in packs thereby creating a false sense of a perceived common wisdom

The technical term for sowing doubts in the minds of forum users is 'cognitive infiltration' and we were told about it in the snowden leaks and it's going on for sure

Edited by muir
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, muir said:

How do people react to injustice? It can break you or you can become even more steely in the face of it. I suggest the same dynamics are at work on internet forums where people feel a sense of outrage at the behaviour of some trolls who are clearly only on the forum to try and drag other people down. i suggest that they are trying to wear people out and that many posters faced by the injustice of their mistreatment at the hands of these trolls will simply stop posting to avoid having to deal with them

I wouldn't be surprised if that is one of the tactics of the paid government trolls: to wear down posters and create a sense of 'injustice fatigue'. I can even see it at work in how some people react to the trolls as they become angrier and angrier through frustration and of course that's exactly what the trolls want. They want to bait and goad people into an impotent rage. Yes there are some nasty assholes who do enjoy doing that for sport.

I fully expect the numbers of paid government trolls  to increase as spending increases on 'cyber warfare'. I'm actually amazed that forums haven't been completely over-run by them years ago but I think the process will accelerate to a point where most people will simply be driven off the internet because anything they will say will be attacked and ridiculed and i think its part of human psychology to not want to be part of a minority so when a majority of posters are ridiculing you even if you are correct in what you say it can put psychological strain on people. You have to be a stubborn bastard to push back against that.

So yeah....i think there will be more trolls and i also think that the system has had time now to prepare their backlash against the truth movement. They've been listening to us for years now and they know the talking points so they have had time to prepare their sophisticated propaganda to create plausible sounding rebuttals of the arguments we make which will not be enough to throw the committed 'conspiracy theorist' but it will throw off the average person who doesn't really want to believe in the theories anyway because they unsettle his/her ego and they'd prefer not to think about stuff and leave it 'to the politicians' to sort out instead

We know that the big tech companies are now using 'fact checkers' who will no doubt be creating a new industry of plausible deniability propaganda that can be used by the trolls to counter anything we say. So unless you sharpen up your game they're going to piss all over you and what's more they can have multiple user accounts or even attack in packs thereby creating a false sense of a perceived common wisdom

The technical term for sowing doubts in the minds of forum users is 'cognitive infiltration' and we were told about it in the snowden leaks and it's going on for sure

I have news for you. What you post...what the vast majority on this forum post....is as damaging as a small ants poo hitting a brick wall. There is no requirement for gubment shills and the only trolls on this forum are the ones trying to shut down all opposition to batshit. 

Stop monkeying around!

Edited by Rupert Ugo

1 hour ago, Rupert Ugo said:

I have news for you. What you post...what the vast majority on this forum post....is as damaging as a small ants poo hitting a brick wall. There is no requirement for gubment shills and the only trolls on this forum are the ones trying to shut down all opposition to batshit. 

Stop monkeying around!

ah so you just troll people for sport?

that's really sad

answer to the original question...most members are fake like it is on most conspiracy forums,can be sleeping NSA/MI5 or GCHQ ops or active ones

8 hours ago, masonfreeparty said:

answer to the original question...most members are fake like it is on most conspiracy forums,can be sleeping NSA/MI5 or GCHQ ops or active ones

I keep being banned from other forums. As soon as you mention 'the rothschilds' you are finished

many mainstream forums have now gone far enough to be able to mention the frankfurt school but if you try and explain to people the background to the frankfurt school and how its work is manifesting in todays society...BOOM you're banned

They don't even need to have their hasbara assets on the staff of those forums because there are now so many brainwashed millenials who have been raised by frankfurt school thought without even knowing it. They have been raised to hate themselves, each other and their society and country. Talk of the 'snowflake generation' is true and many millenials do not believe in freedom of speech. They uphold the mainstream-corporate news version of everything

If you question any of that they have a knee jerk reaction like some sort of internet immune system that snuffs you out. This is then kettling us into forums like this that are some of the few places online we are able to speak. This means that places like this will then become honey-pots for the shills as they concentrate their efforts

Edited by muir
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, muir said:

I keep being banned from other forums. As soon as you mention 'the rothschilds' you are finished

many mainstream forums have now gone far enough to be able to mention the frankfurt school but if you try and explain to people the background to the frankfurt school and how its work is manifesting in todays society...BOOM you're banned

They don't even need to have their hasbara assets on the staff of those forums because there are now so many brainwashed millenials who have been raised by frankfurt school thought without even knowing it. They have been raised to hate themselves, each other and their society and country. Talk of the 'snowflake generation' is true and many millenials do not believe in freedom of speech. They uphold the mainstream-corporate news version of everything

If you question any of that they have a knee jerk reaction like some sort of internet immune system that snuffs you out. This is then kettling us into forums like this that are some of the few places online we are able to speak. This means that places like this will then become honey-pots for the shills as they concentrate their efforts

and who speaks the ban then? The forum moderators or the governments?

:classic_smile:

3 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

and who speaks the ban then? The forum moderators or the governments?

The point is that once people are brainwashed they police themselves and each other

that's how political correctness works. The government and the corporate media and education system create the norms of what is acceptable to say and then the sheeple simply conform to that to avoid drawing hostility from the twiterati lynchmob who i call the 'progressive brownshirts' because they go around bullying people to knock them into line just as the nazi brownshirts did

• Thanks 1

I think the governments go on code words...they probably monitor certain websites and if they think it could be really a danger -  they would shut the whole website down and you could not reach it anymore

I think we are simply not many enough to be a real danger for the Elite

18 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

I think the governments go on code words...they probably monitor certain websites and if they think it could be really a danger -  they would shut the whole website down and you could not reach it anymore

I think we are simply not many enough to be a real danger for the Elite

I think there are good intuitives and there are bad ones, kinda like the jedi and the sith!

Those people who can see the hidden meanings behind things then compete over the minds of the bulk of humans who are concrete thinking sensors

The sith must weave false narratives that 'manage the perceptions' of the herd while the jedi then desperately try to undermine the lies and expose them to the herd so that the herd won't be led down the wrong path

The sith controls the mainstream sources of information so they are able to push their narratives far and wide and enjoy the perception of credibility that comes with having your view point pushed on large platforms

The jedi are scattered on the fringes and are therefore easy to ridicule and discredit. As long as the sith can keep the jedi on the fringes where they can't reach the masses they are not concerned because to reach critical mass where you can actually bring about widespread change you must reach a certain proportion of people with a certain level of understanding on an issue

So for example take vaccines. The sith own and control the vaccine manufacturing industry and they also control the medical journals and publishers that present the perceptions of reality on these issues to the public. The sith also control the mainstream media and can therefore create a perception of conventional wisdom on a subject

If a jedi is to try and expose the true harm caused by the vaccines in order to get a public awareness required to enable independent enquiry into the non specific effects of vaccines and not just into their efficacy then they must get through to people who are only listening to the sith controlled mainstream. The sith will respond with the weapons available to it. they will ridicule and push propaganda and they will use the state apparatus to criminalise truth telling while coercing people to continue pushing the vaccines onto their kids. they will not allow free and open debate on the issue to reach the masses and as long as they control the perception of the bulk of the people then they can claim that their view is the legitimate norm and should therefore be upheld by society

The sith don't always have to fool everyone as they also control the money supply and can legally create money out of nothing. This means that they have endless financial resources to bribe people and sadly many peoples souls are for sale

Edited by muir
  • Like 1

Three good posts which I read earlier today....thank you Muir, I shall consider ways to interest the "outer directed, extroverted sensors"

:)

3 minutes ago, ink said:

Three good posts which I read earlier today....thank you Muir, I shall consider ways to interest the "outer directed, extroverted sensors"

:)

they need to see concrete physical things that they can actually see and touch and not abstract ideas and concepts

use an EMG meter to show them the microwaves because until it becomes a thing they can actually see it doesn't exist