ink

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. So Why do you not post?

• I am scared of ridicule and currently main stream views are being forced upon the forum.
    • I wish to discuss but alternative views are ridiculed, so I don't.
    • The forum is over ran by main stream considerations of events.
    • I am paid to limit any views which do not reflect authorities stance.
    • I have no individual conceptions of my life and only wish to serve my master.
    • The forum is being used to gain idea's for a new book.
    • I will once the forum allows individual thought and removes government shills.
    • Other and I will post it.

1. Old forum was better.

2. To many people who know it all!

3. Your a shill or troll if you have a different view.

4. Every thread gets hijacked by posters like , robert eugo or whatever and size of light.

Edited by G13

On 5/24/2019 at 11:02 PM, Guest beware cats said:

It simple group dynamics which is a basic part of psychology.

In all populations there is a social hierarchy, from the "leaders" to the "workers" - that is nature I'm afraid.      Also there are those who accept societal norms, and those who dont.     Both are  needed to further evolution      You would brand me I expect as one who accepts the norms (aka a sheeple) and I brand you as one who doesn't.   Its generally accepted that those who dont accept norms ultimately tend to be rejected by society, and are cast aside in the social heirarchy.  They then spend their time moaning about how everyone else is (for example) a "parasite".        In the extreme case (not yourself I trust) they hit back at society by either vandalism (teenagers), or extreme case, violence against those who have rejected them.  They strike out at "society" or "the man".       A mild example of the same effect is whining on an internet forum about how-done--by they are.

The point is if you dont like something, what are you personally going to do to change it?     You posted that the Queen a "parasite"?     You posted that we are being ruled by politicians.      So do something about it - stand for election and try to change things.     But alternatively just post on this site where of course you will get lots of agreement.  But that wont change things for the better for you.      

If you genuinely want change but do nothing about it you are actually the problem, not the solution.

Good post guest, as Alan Watt has always said, some of us are individuals and know it, but do nothing about it, it is the/those individuals who do something about, in many ways help those who do nothing,    The troubles really begin for those who put up and shut up, when there are no surpluses left to share with those who simply sit back and wait and do nothing.

The further we travel into the ap't paradigm the more our dymanism diminishes, we are fast becoming dissasociated from nature.

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum that is why it is my first post and I hope it is not the last one 😃

• Like 3

l do post.a little.
I'm discouraged from reading some threads by members bitching and fighting....l really can't be arsed to read through such bollox to get to the actual info on the given subject.
This forum  needs more pro-active moderating. Any personal comments and any off topic comments should be removed and the member warned. 
'X' amount of 'strikes' and you're out.
Clean this place up.......make it easier for outsiders to read....make it a friendlier place for people to come forwards and interact.
Please..

14 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

This forum  needs more pro-active moderating.

Or more pro-active posting and less voyeuristic whining to 'Mommy' about what other people say.

Until further notice this place is a rare BLANK FUCKING SLATE to say whatever you want to say...

..and almost everybody is a coward hiding in the shadows.

It's shameful and you all deserve your future imprisonment.

8 minutes ago, size of light said:

Or more pro-active posting and less voyeuristic whining to 'Mommy' about what other people say.

Until further notice this place is a rare BLANK FUCKING SLATE to say whatever you want to say...

Hmmmmm....
Yes.
Nice to meet you too and share ideas.
:classic_dry:

35 minutes ago, size of light said:

I will be in my shedlife making things.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/welcome-to-my-home-made-world/

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Hmmmmm....
Yes.
Nice to meet you too and share ideas.
:classic_dry:

Getting tired of people who act like they're too frail to handle internet confrontation and use that as an excuse to cower in the shadows.

Good luck handling death if you can't even mentally manage words on a screen.

6 minutes ago, size of light said:

Getting tired of people who act like they're too frail to handle internet confrontation and use that as an excuse to cower in the shadows.

Cheer up you miserable bugger, the worm will have the last supper,

4 minutes ago, size of light said:

And I'm tired of aggressive rude people who think they can behave in such a way...claiming 'freedom'.
You know nothing about me or what I've experienced.
But do please carry on telling me how I'm afraid - cower - voyeuristic whining -too frail - handle death etc etc...
You're 'manner' wouldn't last long in the face to face real world so why think you can be so online ?
I'll repeat - I find it difficult to read through seemingly unending aggressive off point bickering to find the info on a given subject.
A lot of people will be discouraged from posting by this too.
Very simple and easy to understand points.
(You might notice that I do in fact post here....And I made my points politely and calmly)
Reel your fucking neck in.... (there, is that what you want/like ?)

13 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Cheer up you miserable bugger, the worm will have the last supper,

In this ass-backwards world, what I'm saying probably does sound miserable.

People LITERALLY sacrificed their lives in the past dreaming of a time when others could have the freedom to talk openly like  we can here now.

And what do people do?

Squat in the bushes watching and feigning weakness, or fucking around on Facebook posting photos of what they''re going to jam up their asses for dinner.

Yeah, I get it, it's all a big joke in this post-modernist 'who gives a fuck?' nightmare reality.

Edited by size of light

9 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

And I'm tired of aggressive rude people who think they can behave in such a way...claiming 'freedom'.
You know nothing about me or what I've experienced.
But do please carry on telling me how I'm afraid - cower - voyeuristic whining -too frail - handle death etc etc...
You're 'manner' wouldn't last long in the face to face real world so why think you can be so online ?
I'll repeat - I find it difficult to read through seemingly unending aggressive off point bickering to find the info on a given subject.
A lot of people will be discouraged from posting by this too.
Very simple and easy to understand points.
(You might notice that I do in fact post here....And I made my points politely and calmly)
Reel your fucking neck in.... (there, is that what you want/like ?)

See, that wasn't so hard, was it?

1 minute ago, size of light said:

See, that wasn't so hard, was it?

So I'm guessing that my being ironically hypocritical at the end got your juices flowing ? 
Forget it.
Please don't answer.

5 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

So I'm guessing that my being ironically hypocritical at the end got your juices flowing ? 
Forget it.
Please don't answer.

It's alright.

There's no aggravation here.

16 minutes ago, size of light said:

People LITERALLY sacrificed their lives in the past dreaming of a time when others could have the freedom to talk openly like  we can here now.

And what do people do?

Squat in the bushes watching and feigning weakness, or fucking around on Facebook posting photos of what they''re going to jam up their asses for dinner.

Yeah, I get it, it's all a big joke in this post-modernist 'who gives a fuck?' nightmare reality.

I awaken every morning longing to live and create something new, it worries me not about my freinds who were lost in combat during my military mistakes as I call them, what matters is we do not make the same mistakes again, and that is letting the evil unskilled hands and wicked minds run a muck with our children's minds, who encourage them to kill other children around our beautiful planet at their request, you know what I mean here.

Like wanton boys and flies.

If we are to achieve all of this, we need real life skills to create, not kill, only then will the forms of equilibrium begin to flourish.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, size of light said:

lmfao....wondered where you had gone? You never put in a holiday notice.... :)

The above quote is fucking classic lol

Next time anyone complains about stupid shit (in this supposed real life)....I shall say to them....

"Well yes that must be such a terrible problem for you....Good luck handling death!"

:)

• Like 1

On 5/25/2019 at 6:50 PM, ink said:

If I had a choice I would impose the below (without the banning of anyone before hand):

• Please keep in mind, that all of the current members have been to Wikipedia, and are familiar with the official versions of the events. They do not require your help to think your 'correct' thoughts.
  • Be polite, and respectful. We all can sense when things go in the wrong direction. Diffuse the situation instead of provoking your fellow debater.
  • Do not “derail” threads. If what you are about to post into a thread has nothing to do with it, but is considered important by you, please start a new thread to discuss what you have to share.
  • This site was not created with the purpose of forcing an opinion onto others. Interested people are welcome to join. As far as trolls and shills go... not so much.

I like this....and wish this was 'encouraged' more by the Mods here.
Thank you Ink for the voice of reason.

On 5/24/2019 at 9:42 PM, jupiter12 said:

If the pay was good enough I'd consider it ,,!

929f46a1b5d4911c1a3b5e86eaad9009--if-onl

Yad get my vote! :classic_smile:

• Like 1

Well I am sad to report that finally I have succumb to putting 'members' of this forum on 'ignore'!

I do not read and post upon this forum to interact with those of a limited mind.

This is not fucking Wikipedia nor the inept, paid for halls of the religion of science.

I hold great minds in esteem but over the last 70 -100 years....lies and a want to be correct at any cost, has degraded the natural sciences to a pathetic facsimile of that which it was!

So.... :(

• Like 2

I cannot believe there are no makers of anything on the social, where is everyone, what are you all going to do when the going gets tough.

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:06 PM, size of light said:

And what do people do?

Yep ,, 

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:19 PM, masonfreeparty said:

because this forum is a closed shop...carefully managed...all part of the control system

The forums David  gave us was designed to expose the control system ,,

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:06 PM, Basket Case said:

l do post.a little.
I'm discouraged from reading some threads by members bitching and fighting....l really can't be arsed to read through such bollox to get to the actual info on the given subject.
This forum  needs more pro-active moderating. Any personal comments and any off topic comments should be removed and the member warned. 
'X' amount of 'strikes' and you're out.
Clean this place up.......make it easier for outsiders to read....make it a friendlier place for people to come forwards and interact.
Please..

Yeah ,, horrible nasty people that think they are always right ,, trying to discredit anyone with an opinion that differs from their perfect scenario ,, Ego tists ,,

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:31 PM, The Apprentice said:

I will be in my shedlife making things.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/welcome-to-my-home-made-world/

Maybe you think things in your little wooden shed will not protect you from the Illuminati New World Order Agenda being Imposed by the Satanic Rothshchild Zionsts ,,,, ,,, 

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:52 PM, size of light said:

Death is  the endgame in this dreamoworld.

What is internet confrontation ?? Swearing and bullying ,, Until there's a winner

''You fuck off'' ; ''Not you fuck off'' ,, + infinitum ,, !!

Edited by jupiter12
  • Like 1