ink

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. So Why do you not post?

• I am scared of ridicule and currently main stream views are being forced upon the forum.
    • I wish to discuss but alternative views are ridiculed, so I don't.
    • The forum is over ran by main stream considerations of events.
    • I am paid to limit any views which do not reflect authorities stance.
    • I have no individual conceptions of my life and only wish to serve my master.
    • The forum is being used to gain idea's for a new book.
    • I will once the forum allows individual thought and removes government shills.
    • Other and I will post it.

10 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

Yep ,, 

The forums David  gave us was designed to expose the control system ,,

Yeah ,, horrible nasty people that think they are always right ,, trying to discredit anyone with an opinion that differs from their perfect scenario ,, Ego tists ,,

Maybe you think things in your little wooden shed will not protect you from the Illuminati New World Order Agenda being Imposed by the Satanic Rothshchild Zionsts ,,,, ,,, 

Death is  the endgame in this dreamoworld.

What is internet confrontation ?? Swearing and bullying ,, Until there's a winner?

In my shed, workshop or garden I do what I like to help save us much retail therapy which is currently being rationed, it is all anyone can do, but we are doing it fo ourselves and this is what counts, not, in the bank large amounts as Fagan once said in the movie Oliver.

If I die wearing my boot at least I made them myself.

Death is the end game for all including the elite, but it is the worm who has the last supper.

Edited by The Apprentice

16 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

In my shed, workshop or garden I do what I like to help save us much retail therapy which is currently being rationed, it is all anyone can do, but we are doing it fo ourselves and this is what counts, not, in the bank large amounts as Fagan once said in the movie Oliver.

If I die wearing my boot at least I made them myself.

Death is the end game for all including the elite, but it is the worm who has the last supper.

But ,, ultimately ,, you own your little shed ,, because you worked for the elite s,, to earn you little bit of money ,, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,, to buy or inherit the shed ,,

The Satanic Elite Zionists ,, only reward hard working slaves ,, to ensure their financial Kingdon survives. ,,

ie ,, The Rich get        RICHER!! ,,

WE THE PUBLIC ,,

Do not have a choice,, Democracy ,, haaaaaaaaa!  Slavery ,,

Edited by jupiter12

6 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

But ,, ultimately ,, you own your little shed ,, because you worked for the elite s,, to earn you little bit of money ,, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,, to buy or inherit the shed ,,

The Satanic Elite Zionists ,, only reward hard working slaves ,, to ensure their financial Kingdon survives. ,,

ie ,, The Rich get        RICHER!! ,,

WE THE PUBLIC ,,

Do not have a choice,, Democracy ,, haaaaaaaaa!  Slavery ,,

I make everything myself mostly from recycled materials, the greenhouse cost me 600 to build, a retail one was 2800 at the time, you do the maths.

The savings the self sufficient types have made over the last 25 years is probably more than many have made working for longer.

Of course we cannot escape the taxation paradigm altogether but using real life skills, me the person is what counts and any surpluses I can give away free, and I have done many times in return for help given to me years earlier.

We Do have a choice, you simply need to recognize how without it harming another.

4 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I make everything myself mostly from recycled materials, the greenhouse cost me 600 to build, a retail one was 2800 at the time, you do the maths.

The savings the self sufficient types have made over the last 25 years is probably more than many have made working for longer.

Of course we cannot escape the taxation paradigm altogether but using real life skills, me the person is what counts and any surpluses I can give away free, and I have done many times in return for help given to me years earlier.

We Do have a choice, you simply need to recognize how without it harming another.

I know how much you love your little shed and what you get up to in it ,, good for you ,,!

s-l300sss_zps4bi0igsb.jpg

But there is a bigger picture ,, that you refuse to see ,, ie ,, Rothschild Zionist Satanic Billionaires ,, control everything ,, $$$$$$

3 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

I know how much you love your little shed and what you get up to in it ,, good for you ,,!

s-l300sss_zps4bi0igsb.jpg

But there is a bigger picture ,, that you refuse to see ,, ie ,, Rothschild Zionist Satanic Billionaires ,, control everything ,, $$$$$$

I see what it is, but they do not control my own personal energy as yet, which is the real global currency, if we do not use it wisely we loose it to sheer ignorance and devoid of the skills to gell it together, they might control the raw materials, but not the true energy, our labour, especailly the labour we expend upon ourselves, it is a s clear as the summer sun which gives us the rest of the energy to convert things for ourselves.

One of my old freinds was schooled alongside Amschel Rothschild at Leys of Cambridge, and what you say is not entirely true about their power, they have none without us, this people refuse to recognise, and here-in is where our problems lie.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I see what it is, but they do not control my own personal energy as yet, which is the real global currency, if we do not use it wisely we loose it to sheer ignorance and devoid of the skills to gell it together, they might control the raw materials, but not the true energy, our labour, especailly the labour we expend upon ourselves, it is a s clear as the summer sun which gives us the rest of the energy to convert things for ourselves.

One of my old freinds was schooled alongside Amschel Rothschild at Leys of Cambridge, and what you say is not entirely true about their power, they have none without us, this people refuse to recognise, and here-in is where our problems lie.

You have a lovely vision ,, (if it's so good why are you on David's forum?) ,,

But ,, in this society right now ,, Money is in control ,, and money is controlled by the Bloodline Satanic elites ,, (Governments) ,,

Maybe you should change your mantras ,, work hard ,, get a a banana for being a good monkey ,, then you can buy a shed ,,

Edited by jupiter12

22 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

You have a lovely vision ,, (if it's so good why are you on David's forum?) ,,

But ,, in this society right now ,, Money is in control ,, and money is controlled by the Bloodline Satanic elites ,, (Governments) ,,

Maybe you should change your mantras ,, work hard ,, get a a banana for being a good monkey ,, then you can buy a shed ,,

Seeing that the tone has turned into a more personal trend, I can tell you that I was a spanner monkey for over twenty years of my sixty, then I saw the light and got rid of my car and carried on fixing others for a bag ful of meat from a butcher freind, or a loan of a neibours car to go on holiday to the lake district, you know how it goes.

The satanic bloodlines have not harmed me or my family to date, they have helped me to look at myself in a different light, to get out of debt on my own steem and remain stable using real life skills and the bounty that comes with them.

Maybe David might like to cease using the elites planes, trains, roads and currency to fight them, he is failing miserably I think.

Edited by The Apprentice

10 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Seeing that the tone has turned into a more personal trend, I can tell you that I was a spanner monkey for over twenty years of my sixty, then I saw the light and got rid of my car and carried on fixing others for a bag ful of meat from a butcher freind, or a loan of a neibours car to go on holiday to the lake district, you know how it goes.

The satanic bloodlines have not harmed me or my family to date, they have helped me to look at myself in a different light, to get out of debt on my own steem and remain stable using real life skills and the bounty that comes with them.

Maybe David might like to cease using the elites planes, trains, roads and currency to fight them, he is failing miserably I think.

So why are you on David forum ,, ?? Cant you see that The Satanic Bloodlines ,, Control everything ,, It's a real question ,, ''WHY ARE YOU ON DAVIDS FORUM'' ,, Should we all buy sheds and make things ,, Like the Corporate billionaires do? To make themselves richer $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Edited by jupiter12

14 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Maybe you have other plans to resist the elite Illuminati Total Human Control Agenda ,,

''LET THE RICH GET RICHER'' ,,

Margaret-Thatcher-resize-2XXXXVV_zpsh1dd

6 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

So why are you on David forum ,, ?? Cant you see that The Satanic Bloodlines ,, Control everything ,, It's a real question ,, ''WHY ARE YOU ON DAVIDS FORUM'' ,, Should we all buy sheds and make things ,, Like the Corporate billionaires do? To make themselves richer $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I am here to have reasonable debate, are you here to repeat the same questions about the Rothschilds and satanic undertones, you could do a lot worse than buy a shed, but you can make lots of useful things inside one unlike holding a mobile phone instead of tools.

Like I said the elite bloodlines do not control what my hands create, which empowers me and not them, what have you created today to help stop the elite from selling you something else, this is a real question.

10 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

Maybe you have other plans to resist the elite Illuminati Total Human Control Agenda ,,

''LET THE RICH GET RICHER'' ,,

Margaret-Thatcher-resize-2XXXXVV_zpsh1dd

No plans, I am doing it, what are you doing?

Respect, Goodnight, catch you tomorrow.

Edited by The Apprentice

2 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I am here to have reasonable debate, are you here to repeat the same questions about the Rothschilds and satanic undertones, you could do a lot worse than buy a shed, but you can make lots of useful things inside one unlike holding a mobile phone instead of tools.

Like I said the elite bloodlines do not control what my hands create, which empowers me and not them, what have you created today to help stop the elite from selling you something else, this is a real question.

there IS NO DEBATE ,,

If you are on Davids forum you may have some kind of insight how the billionaire $$$$ Zionists run the planet ,,

Are you trying to tell those that believe Davids words are misguided?

You may make your little things in your little shed! I get That ,, How does that help David Icke readers? We should all hide away in our sheds and ignore the truth ,,

1 hour ago, jupiter12 said:

there IS NO DEBATE ,,

If you are on Davids forum you may have some kind of insight how the billionaire $$$$ Zionists run the planet ,,

Are you trying to tell those that believe Davids words are misguided?

You may make your little things in your little shed! I get That ,, How does that help David Icke readers? We should all hide away in our sheds and ignore the truth ,,

Being on an open forum and what those person/s think no matter who runs it is irrelevant, no one is missguiding anyone unless the know and another can tell, the thing is I am doing something about it without anyones help, others are programming or deprogramming yet need paying to carry on with the show, I do not need this kind of input, thus am independant to the alternatives on offer.

What does that tell you, I don't need books and or anothers ideas to tell me that a spade is a spade, I have shown you mine and how one can dig for my kind of victory.

And my direct question to the readers is, after reading what are you doing about the situation you find yourselves in??

Because if you do nothing after reading then reading was a total waste of yours and anothers energy.

Edited by The Apprentice

On 7/24/2019 at 6:57 AM, size of light said:

Bunch of cowards - especially all the old forum members going back over a decade.     

Plain and simple.

I joined the old DIF in April of 2009. Not once a post of mine was modified or censored in any way, even though, I must admit, not all of my posts were politically correct.

My very first post on the new forum was censored. I posted the image of Ebba Akerlund cut in half by a truck driven by a Muslim fanatic. The post was erased (Fuck you mods!).

Forum members who were banned from the old forum, like Sean and Vancity Eagle, instead were in full swing on the new forum, calling people "Nazis" and crying for all the brown children of the world.

And the very same crowd that gave us the disaster of People's Voice is now in charge of the forum, adding new features. They removed the UFO section, but there is a Sports section.

• Like 1

Some of those  long time posters and heavy hitters from the old site must have been really disillusioned when they realised that they'd have to start again with zero posts on here. I know we  have are a lot of excellent, you know who you are, posters on this site but a lot of our old colleagues have walked and  are now  sorely missed by their absence. If some people in the members list are afraid to post because they fear getting a bad reaction then deal with the fear and shine.

7 hours ago, bard said:

I joined the old DIF in April of 2009. Not once a post of mine was modified or censored in any way, even though, I must admit, not all of my posts were politically correct.

My very first post on the new forum was censored. I posted the image of Ebba Akerlund cut in half by a truck driven by a Muslim fanatic. The post was erased (Fuck you mods!).

Forum members who were banned from the old forum, like Sean and Vancity Eagle, instead were in full swing on the new forum, calling people "Nazis" and crying for all the brown children of the world.

And the very same crowd that gave us the disaster of People's Voice is now in charge of the forum, adding new features. They removed the UFO section, but there is a Sports section.

You say: We were crying  ‘for all the brown children of the world’.

My God, we really are evil cunts, aren’t we.  

We should have been banned for life.

Or maybe you’re just a  very disturbed individual. 

Icke didnt create this forum  for you type of people. Surely you must realize that by now.

8 hours ago, bard said:

The UFO subject is best left to wonder because that is all it is right now, but such an option should be on offer if it pleases the minds eye.

Sport on the other hand can be useful to those who ply it as an individual, like a fisherman, a base jumper, a mountain climber, such sports are for the individual to conquour in their own time.

I have to agree about TPV and the sheer waste of the members and or publics donations and the heady murder and traitorous behavior from within it, it was a mighty sum poorly spent and squandered, trying to fight a larger giant upon which shoulders it was not, one cannot fight this kind of monster using donations or words in books.

We all know the difference between right and wrong, there is no in between in the race called life and death.

Edited by The Apprentice

I HAVE recently been banned from andrew johnson's facebook page because i have proof hurricaine erin was faked on 911...within seconds of telling him he banned me from posting or messaging him...some truther eh

1 minute ago, masonfreeparty said:

I HAVE recently been banned from andrew johnson's facebook page because i have proof hurricaine erin was faked on 911...within seconds of telling him he banned me from posting or messaging him...some truther eh

LOL, he really does have a short fuse that guy, I had the same kind of treatment where he came looking for me after a comment I left about the Judy Wood model of the 911 saga, soon put him right on a few issues and never heard of him again.

I say your best out of it.

1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

LOL, he really does have a short fuse that guy, I had the same kind of treatment where he came looking for me after a comment I left about the Judy Wood model of the 911 saga, soon put him right on a few issues and never heard of him again.

I say your best out of it.

trouble is i like judy woods research...either she was coerced into writing about Erin ie bullet in the head if you dont or was fed the bad info by someone like Andrew to promote geoengineering to deflect from the grand solar minimum that will cause chaos if we dont prepare for it

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 11:17 PM, The Apprentice said:

Yes ,, we do have a choice when we have money $$$$$$$ or land to make money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,,

Otherwise the masses must slave for their rich bloodline masters ,, and be happy for the pittance they receive that allows them to be able to borrow from the rich bankers ,, which allows then to eat!

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:29 AM, The Apprentice said:

It's the Satanic Rothschild bloodlines that control the masses! Do you want that to never be mentioned ever again???? If you do why ,, the majority of people slave for these minority rich greedy  bloodlines inheritors ,,

Quote ,, 'what have you created today to help stop the elite from selling you something else, this is a real question.'

Excellent question ,, Answer ,,,,,,, nothing ,, because I don't have a shed or money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,, to make or sell things....

I have plenty of imagination and insight into what's really going on though ,, and even a big vision of the real bigger picture ,, ie ,, The Illusory Dreamworld.

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 11:36 PM, The Apprentice said:

Wow ,,! friends in high places then ,, ! 😎

_49370897_006544640-1vvvv_zpsxcmh4a4g.jp

Edited by jupiter12

40 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

Wow ,,! friends in high places then ,, ! 😎

_49370897_006544640-1vvvv_zpsxcmh4a4g.jp

He was schooled with them, not one of them, and a great character and decent man.

And you know he wasn't one of them because?

Maybe he was deaf to the Rothschilds  values ,, ie , make the rich richer ,, and f*** the poor ,,  Maybe he just loved the money  and the power it can bring ,,  and how NO money brings poverty ,,

And ,, that there are trillions and trillions of Rothschilds and other billionaire families money in banks around the world that could end all poverty ,, SO ,, why don't they do it?

9 hours ago, jupiter12 said:

And you know he wasn't one of them because?

Maybe he was deaf to the Rothschilds  values ,, ie , make the rich richer ,, and f*** the poor ,,  Maybe he just loved the money  and the power it can bring ,,  and how NO money brings poverty ,,

And ,, that there are trillions and trillions of Rothschilds and other billionaire families money in banks around the world that could end all poverty ,, SO ,, why don't they do it?

My freind was not a Rothschild he was a simple boy from Yorkshire with enormous tallent, some of it he shared with me, and the results of I have already shown everybody.

Yes the cabal have millions of $$$$$$$ in their banks, But in reality it is millions of calories of our spent energy, and some of us are giving them more than others, the key to unlock their vaults is not to give as much of this energy to them, keep any surpluses to yourself, if you cannot do this, then they will keep getting richer.

So, what are you doing to prevent them from getting at your most valuable commodity ???