ink

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. So Why do you not post?

• I am scared of ridicule and currently main stream views are being forced upon the forum.
    • I wish to discuss but alternative views are ridiculed, so I don't.
    • The forum is over ran by main stream considerations of events.
    • I am paid to limit any views which do not reflect authorities stance.
    • I have no individual conceptions of my life and only wish to serve my master.
    • The forum is being used to gain idea's for a new book.
    • I will once the forum allows individual thought and removes government shills.
    • Other and I will post it.

So 928 members now.... come on join in!

It would seem that er....erm.... some voices have become rather quiet! 

I promise that nothing you consider is wackier than some things I have already posted lol

Shine your light :)

Edited by ink
  • Like 2

I've been waiting to get full membership before I posted - signed up back in April. There was a thread I signed up to respond too but it seems pointless now.

Anyway, guess I'm here now.

19 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

I've been waiting to get full membership before I posted - signed up back in April. There was a thread I signed up to respond too but it seems pointless now.

Anyway, guess I'm here now.

Hello.

Hi! Good to see you over here (you was on the old site wasn't you - my memory is terrible these days)

I've been reading for ages but never received my verification email so didn't I was full member so haven't tried posting. Thought I would try today as a guest but now see I must be a full member as there's no 'Guest' before my username.

From my experience in other forums, and my brief experience here:

1) many people are content to be passive participants (just readers)

2) aggravating the "senior members" and "Know it alls" is exhausting

3)hey newbie, we discussed that last month, how dare you post that again?

4) trolls

5)the categories in the forums are kinda weird (where do I post this thing?)

Etc.

Plus this forum doesn't seem to have much activity at the moment.  That's discouraging to many people.  Many interesting threads have only 1 reply.  When I saw the activity rate, I almost didn't register, then I thought, what the heck, lets try it.  

• Like 2

Other forums I've been in... it turned out that over 90% of the "members" were bots or dead accounts.  Paid for likes, and so on.  (Just like on amazon where you can pay for fake 5 star reviews, or twitter where you can get fake followers)

Of the small percentage of active human being members,  a good chunk of those were "influencers" i.e. paid shills.  It took something blatant for me figure it out.  It's like getting invited to a friends house, and then they try to sell you tupperware or Avon cosmetics.  Uh, no thanks, and I'm blocking your number.

I should have been more suspicious, but it was such a low profit market I couldn't believe anyone would even bother.  I was shocked.  But I'm sure there's some stealth marketers on here, as there are on every website these days.  Maybe that tshirt thread?  Or the coloring book?  Anyway, just something to be aware of. 

Edited by ty.shakleford

Well, this forum isn't really at the level it used to be with the old one.  Not even close.  This place is regressive, it's not forward thinking in any way.  It's repetitive, tends to toe the party line, lots of meaningless drivel about local politics, what's in the media and that kind of thing. Not many are really thinking outside the box, they're very content to try to keep everything in the same old box, and some seem far more concerned with "likes" as though it's a social media popularity contest, which really dumbs down the quality in favor of quantity.  The David Icke Social indeed. 

Honestly, try to think of a group of people who have just discovered Icke.... they have read The Biggest Secret, maybe the Trigger, have been watching some of his presentations on Saturn worship, and Black cube symbolism, Satanism, interbreeding and the like. There are also other researchers out there with expansive presentations available on the web, but I don't know how many of them have their own forums like Icke does.  So these people see the David Icke Social -- it might to be a place to go to not only talk about the mind blowing aspects of our reality, they may want to present their own ideas and be confronted with even more possibilities -- and then they browse some of the forums.....  Look at General today and some of the main forums.....look at them. Try to think of newly awakened eyes that are coming here eager for knowledge.... Wow. :classic_blush:  That's what is considered "content".  :classic_rolleyes:  The amount of content pulled directly from the media here is staggering, and this is the age where folks know the media is garbage, some really understand that it is "fake news" and that's not just a catchphrase.

There is more happening in the comments section of YouTube videos than there is on this forum.  And that is the truth.  I believe this forum is a little outdated to where the awakened people beyond the limited borders of this place have surpassed it, and that's a shame, this used to be the vanguard.  It's quaint now, old hat.  And I believe that's where your answer lies.  This place is not where the new awakened people will come to, they are sticking to reddit sub forums, the comments sections of YouTube and other sites and that is where real information is being exchanged. 

One word to sum it up?  Boring.  You might as well let the trolls and shills run free, at least they bring some excitement for a day or two. :classic_laugh:

:classic_laugh:

I just mentioned this in my last comment.... you all are really giving likes and high fives to each other for posting someone else's art work?

Brilliant.  You are what drives this forum.... am I right? Sorry, that was pretty sarcastic, but apropos nonetheless.

1 hour ago, ronisron said:

:classic_laugh:

I just mentioned this in my last comment.... you all are really giving likes and high fives to each other for posting someone else's art work?

Brilliant.  You are what drives this forum.... am I right? Sorry, that was pretty sarcastic, but apropos nonetheless.

Forget the likes.

It's giving attention to someone who is outside the MSM and who most people don't know about, especially maybe newcomers.

Do you want Tracy Emin's Bed?

Tracey-Emin-My-Bed-004.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Tracy Emin and Cameron

567983.jpg

Edited by Golden Retriever

17 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Forget the likes.

It's giving attention to someone who outside the MSM who most people don't know about, especially maybe newcomers.

:classic_rolleyes: You know what I meant,  I'm just making fun of the "likes  clique".  Don't take yourselves so seriously, it's not as though it actually means something.  I know it does to you, but again, you are really here congratulating each other for posting someone else's art work.  You didn't create it, and David uses this stuff all the time.... ya know?  It's silly.

1 minute ago, ronisron said:

You didn't create it, and David uses this stuff all the time.... ya know?  It's silly

What´s silly about it Ron?

1 hour ago, ronisron said:

to be honest Ron its just nice when you hear or see someone expressing something that you know reflects reality

If a poster posts something about chemtrails then i'm pleased to see that because it reassures me that there ARE people out there who can see the things i see

the thread is really giving credit to the artist whos efforts we all appreciate

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

What´s silly about it Ron?

You don't see the silliness in the same group liking each others posts all the time, regardless of content?  I do.

And then this... David Dees artwork is not yours.  And it is banal as can be to post it.... but here we are, high fives and likes from the likes clique, for someone else's art work.

The whole likes and leaderboard thing makes this a lot like Facebook or something, and I personally abhor social media.....AND cliques.  I saw that and thought;

"Wow this is really not going to do anything to drive the content of this forum in an upward direction...." and it hasn't.  It seems to have brought it down.

I understand that one persons idea of content doesn't necessarily have to jibe with another's but it just encourages the banality and sort of pandering that we see with the posters who have by far contributed most of the "content" to this forum.

And that is self explanatory.

6 minutes ago, muir said:

to be honest Ron its just nice when you hear or see someone expressing something that you know reflects reality

If a poster posts something about chemtrails then i'm pleased to see that because it reassures me that there ARE people out there who can see the things i see

the thread is really giving credit to the artist whos efforts we all appreciate

Right on cue...:classic_biggrin:

If it's giving credit to the artist, then why are you all congratulating each other? 

I wouldn't usually have even posted on something like this, but it just hit me after my reply in the "Why aren't people posting here?" thread started by ink.  You are in a sense the MAIN content drivers being the most prolific posters, with several THOUSAND posts between you....  FFS step up your game, and you'll have an actual reason for all the "likes", as it stands you are glad handing each other for next to nothing sometimes.  Like this thread.....

Oh, but  congrats on getting the mod position muir, you do spend a lot of time here, I am surprised you didn't step up sooner.

(Where has Mr A been these days?  He's usually pulling up the rear here as well, and that puts us a couple of likes shy of where we'd usually be. :classic_laugh:  Later....)

6 minutes ago, ronisron said:

I wouldn't usually have even posted on something like this, but it just hit me after my reply in the "Why aren't people posting here?" thread started by ink.  You are in a sense the MAIN content drivers being the most prolific posters, with several THOUSAND posts between you....  FFS step up your game, and you'll have an actual reason for all the "likes", as it stands you are glad handing each other for next to nothing sometimes.  Like this thread.....

so let me get the logic here....there are some posters who post a lot of content and your response to that is not to wish them well for making that effort but instead to exhort them to post even MORE content?

What about the posters that aren't posting so much content? Wouldn't it be better to engage with them and try and encourage them?

6 minutes ago, ronisron said:

Oh, but  congrats on getting the mod position muir, you do spend a lot of time here, I am surprised you didn't step up sooner.

I had no plans to become a mod but a series of events including the whole secret council shambles made me suspicious that something was afoot so when i complained to the staff about an issue and was offered a place on the staff i tentatively took it

12 minutes ago, ronisron said:

(Where has Mr A been these days?  He's usually pulling up the rear here as well, and that puts us a couple of likes shy of where we'd usually be. :classic_laugh:  Later....)

how should i know?

Mr A is his own man

43 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

cartoons

Oh my goodness, that is shocking.....:classic_rolleyes:

:classic_laugh: Not worth a like but it is worth a laugh, and look at you! You fit right in.  Good for you. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ronisron said:

Oh my goodness, that is shocking.....:classic_rolleyes:

:classic_laugh: Not worth a like but it is worth a laugh, and look at you! You fit right in.  Good for you. 

marijuana-cant-weall-just-get-a-bong-283

I was beginning to think all was lost on this forum to tell you the truth. This thread is lite relief from the Afghani poster boy son of Charles fan club & other facepalm threads.🤢

Ive been seeing Dee's works for as long as can remember, before memes were cool.

Well posted GR.. (im not trying to kiss your arse by saying this BTW. Just to clarify) I likes your dank memes tho..& other bits.

10 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I was beginning to think all was lost on this forum to tell you the truth. This thread is lite relief from the Afghani poster boy son of Charles fan club & other facepalm threads.🤢

Ive been seeing Dee's works for as long as can remember, before memes were cool.

Well posted GR.. (im not trying to kiss your arse by saying this BTW. Just to clarify) I likes your dank memes tho..& other bits.

[heavysarcasm] I agree, this is easily one of the most eye opening and informative threads I've seen on here!  What a relief it is to find such a bright spot...[/heavysarcasm]

Oh and the above is not necessarily "ass kissing", it's an attempt to help to "polish a turd".  And it's not a very good attempt.  Sorry, I'm all outta likes... :classic_laugh:

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

3n3hdm.jpg

That's easily worth three likes and a big thank you.... but like I said, all out of 'em. But this is for you for the fine post from 15 minutes ago.....

turdPolishersUnion.jpg

RON IS WRONG: WAHHH WAHHH CONTROLL CONTROLL MELTDOWN INCOMING...😾