ink

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. So Why do you not post?

• I am scared of ridicule and currently main stream views are being forced upon the forum.
    • I wish to discuss but alternative views are ridiculed, so I don't.
    • The forum is over ran by main stream considerations of events.
    • I am paid to limit any views which do not reflect authorities stance.
    • I have no individual conceptions of my life and only wish to serve my master.
    • The forum is being used to gain idea's for a new book.
    • I will once the forum allows individual thought and removes government shills.
    • Other and I will post it.

come on gents lets keep it civil. its golden retrievers thread and imo its a nice thread allowing the showcasing of some very thought provoking art so how about we get back on topic?

12 minutes ago, muir said:

a pictures worth a thousands words as they say...

and there is a reason for that .... no one reads anymore!

Well they don't past a couple of paragraphs.

So lets take this thread .... Ron is trying to make a point but it has removed the concept of the thread.

Personally (as this current discussion is more inline with the 608 members why are you not posting thread) I feel this should be moved there!

What do you all say?

1 minute ago, muir said:

come on gents lets keep it civil. its golden retrievers thread and imo its a nice thread allowing the showcasing of some very thought provoking art

Sure thing muir, big symbolic trophy thanks to you, and another when you hit 6000 posts.:classic_laugh:

I guess I'm not seeing this thread the right way... it is better than the majority of the "Jew" related threads.

2 minutes ago, ink said:

and there is a reason for that .... no one reads anymore!

Well they don't past a couple of paragraphs.

So lets take this thread .... Ron is trying to make a point but it has removed the concept of the thread.

Personally (as this current discussion is more inline with the 608 members why are you not posting thread) I feel this should be moved there!

What do you say?

Or Forum Talent.  

Sorry ink, not trying to make your job harder, it was your thread that got me thinking....  :classic_laugh:

But in keeping with the theme;

An oldie but a goodie....

sn0w-dees.jpg

3 minutes ago, ronisron said:

not trying to make your job harder, it was your thread that got me thinking.... 

I guessed that mate .... And I want the conversation or I would never have started that thread back in May!

All ok to move the discussion there?

Mod Note:

Off topic posts moved to this thread .... as they are on topic here.

Now lets have the conversation :)

19 hours ago, ty.shakleford said:

From my experience in other forums, and my brief experience here:

1) many people are content to be passive participants (just readers)

2) aggravating the "senior members" and "Know it alls" is exhausting

3)hey newbie, we discussed that last month, how dare you post that again?

4) trolls

5)the categories in the forums are kinda weird (where do I post this thing?)

Etc.

Plus this forum doesn't seem to have much activity at the moment.  That's discouraging to many people.  Many interesting threads have only 1 reply.  When I saw the activity rate, I almost didn't register, then I thought, what the heck, lets try it.  

1 .... Yes they are but there are now 1700+ members plus the guests, which asks Why do you not post?

2 .... You should try it as a 'mod'! Winds me up no end :(

3 .... Shouldn't happen.

4 .... Ah yes. Major point. They shouldn't be here!

5 .... Don't get this, Why?

No forums have a great deal of participants anymore .... The old forum didn't for the last year it was in operation.

Now the question is .... why?

18 hours ago, ty.shakleford said:

it turned out that over 90% of the "members" were bots

On the old forum I counted 20K new bots in it's last month?? Here there isn't any .... But only a few 'real' people post?

shills

As said .... That is a right fucking issue! What to do about it?

Can ban them but they just make another account (if they already haven't got a few) and continue!

stealth marketers on here

The mods removed 9 'spammers' only today (all created today) .... we do what we can but it will never stop them :(

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ink said:

1 .... Yes they are but there are now 1700+ members plus the guests, which asks Why do you not post?

2 .... You should try it as a 'mod'! Winds me up no end :(

3 .... Shouldn't happen.

4 .... Ah yes. Major point. They shouldn't be here!

No forums have a great deal of participants anymore .... The old forum didn't for the last year it was in operation.

Now the question is .... why?

Too much negativity and not enough intresting subject and or projects, I have tried adding a few to liven things up a bit but folks are even more secretive than the old forum, I don't think it will grow unless we start sharing more real life subjects, like our hobbies and real life stories.

If there is to be a drought within forums and we have to begin paying for our opiates and alternative news, that alone will kill it off completely.

5 hours ago, ronisron said:

Well, this forum isn't really at the level it used to be with the old one.  Not even close.

Your talking before 'dopamine' hit the mass via social media .... so not really applicable.

This place is regressive, it's not forward thinking in any way.

Harsh mate :(

We are trying to move forward but it isn't easy with the trolls and shills. Should we just ban them all? (fucking quiet forum then and it is against the 'idea' of discussion)

It's repetitive, tends to toe the party line, lots of meaningless drivel about local politics, what's in the media and that kind of thing

Different people .... different paths of thought!

Personally I have zero interest in anything mainstream.

Not many are really thinking outside the box, they're very content to try to keep everything in the same old box

Yep .... thats the shills.

some seem far more concerned with "likes" as though it's a social media popularity contest

I asked for it to be removed .... But those who make the software state it cannot be done! (which is bullshit as far as I know .... just too much work)

some really understand that it is "fake news"

Agree.

this forum is a little outdated

Disagree .... Posting on a forum does not give the same reward (dopamine hit) that posting on any social media does .... Many forum owners (even of this software) ask repeatedly for updates to create that 'hit' .... personally I am happy that hasn't happened and YOU can choose when to post or not.

It's quaint now, old hat.  And I believe that's where your answer lies. 

As above .... They don't get the 'likes' or can really self promote (except for some who are so fucking egotistical that they consider the sun shines out their arse) so it isn't 'old' .... npc's just don't get their 'hit'.

One word to sum it up?  Boring

Because of lack of interaction. Not because of the structure of the forum.

You might as well let the trolls and shills run free, at least they bring some excitement for a day or two

We do .... for a bit but then they get a pain in the bum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

not enough intresting subject

Your kidding .... right???

17 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I have tried adding a few to liven things up a bit

Sorry but the vastly greater percentage of your threads are ALL mainstream (and in my consideration shouldn't be on this forum. If I want DIY advice, I will go to a DIY forum)

19 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

but folks are even more secretive

No really???? Can't think why? lol

20 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

our hobbies and real life stories.

Will change nothing but you do not seem to be able to comprehend this .... and you can't understand that this is not a mainstream discussion forum.

22 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

drought within forums

No the actual 'people' are there .... it is off topic and inane posting, along with the promotion of limited mainstream indoctrination, by shills, which is fucking this forum!

19 minutes ago, ink said:

Your kidding .... right???

Sorry but the vastly greater percentage of your threads are ALL mainstream (and in my consideration shouldn't be on this forum. If I want DIY advice, I will go to a DIY forum)

If it is not suitable to show what a person or persons have achieved then we will not go very far,

So you would rather not  my contributions were not seen, even though a large number of my threads and my creations get likes, and tens of thousands of hits on the old forum, show me where any other menber has managed to raise this level of intrest?

I choose not to hide behind the avatar, of the people watching know who I am and where I reside,

I think you are unfit to be a mod, have a very narrow grasp on reality and a bad influence in general.

And your avatar alone is very purile and off putting.

Edited by The Apprentice

4 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

If it is not suitable to show what a person or persons have achieved then we will not go very far,

We won't go far because 'people' like you consider that YOUR way is the ONLY way .... Your way leads to doing NOTHING .... You don't consider that there is anything wrong in the current actions of 'elite' .... YOU just are an egotistical old man, who has worked for the PTB for most of their life!

Go post on a DIY forum.

6 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

So you would rather not  my contributions were not seen

I have 'liked' many of your posts .... BUT they shouldn't be on this forum (especially from a member who is so very limited in thought) .... AND as I have told you, I can do near everything you post .... I just don't need to promote myself as I am not as you are!

9 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

even though a large number of my threads and my creations get likes,

LOL .... Don't get a lot of 'likes' or views on your vids though .... do you!

9 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

and tens of thousands of hits on the old forum,

Oh stop it .... I have told you before .... BOTS do not count as people viewing your posts .... make me laugh .... You actually think that you have lots of real people viewing your posts?? Sad.

12 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I choose not to hide behind the avatar

No and I wonder why? Either your just so old that it doesn't matter .... OR you work for someone? I think I know which.

13 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I think you are unfit to be a mod,

You have that right.

13 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

have a very narrow grasp on reality

I think that you have such a limited concept of this realm .... That it is you who has a very narrow 'grasp' :)

14 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

and a bad influence in general. 

Yer right system boy :)

20 hours ago, ty.shakleford said:

5)the categories in the forums are kinda weird (where do I post this thing?)

46 minutes ago, ink said:

I have found this too. The "General Chat" section here, in particular, ends up being a dumping ground for everything that doesn't fit anywhere else.

I think some of the old forum subforums should be reinstated, particularly the "Ancient and Forbidden Knowledge / False History" category - the closest thing here is the "Nature of Reality" subforum but it doesn't quite fit for topics about alternative history. Perhaps we also need an entertainment section and a member's lounge which can only be viewed by members and used to discuss issues like moderation, matters of consensus or meet ups etc.

16 minutes ago, ink said:

We won't go far because 'people' like you consider that YOUR way is the ONLY way .... Your way leads to doing NOTHING .... You don't consider that there is anything wrong in the current actions of 'elite' .... YOU just are an egotistical old man, who has worked for the PTB for most of their life!

Go post on a DIY forum.

I have 'liked' many of your posts .... BUT they shouldn't be on this forum (especially from a member who is so very limited in thought) .... AND as I have told you, I can do near everything you post .... I just don't need to promote myself as I am not as you are!

LOL .... Don't get a lot of 'likes' or views on your vids though .... do you!

Oh stop it .... I have told you before .... BOTS do not count as people viewing your posts .... make me laugh .... You actually think that you have lots of real people viewing your posts?? Sad.

No and I wonder why? Either your just so old that it doesn't matter .... OR you work for someone? I think I know which.

You have that right.

I think that you have such a limited concept of this realm .... That it is you who has a very narrow 'grasp' :)

Yer right system boy :)

My way of doing things is simply a way of doing things, where have I said it is the only way.

I think that behind your avatar you are gealous is the truth,

When are you going to add a few threads.

Name calling is also not creative and puts people off interacting.

You should interact instead of sitting behind an authoritive avatar.

Your content was way better when you were not a mod.

Too old, LOL, I am in my prime using tried and tested real life skills.

locking horns.jpg

Edited by The Apprentice

1 hour ago, ronisron said:

Sure thing muir, big symbolic trophy thanks to you, and another when you hit 6000 posts.:classic_laugh:

thanks my life just isn't complete without validation from you ron...you complete me

1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

My way of doing things is simply a way of doing things,

Yes But it is NOT this current world .... Thus you are not promoting change of the system, You are promoting to do Nothing ..... and that will Not help.

2 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

where have I said it is the only way.

Near every post which you make.

3 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I think that behind your avatar you are gealous is the truth,

Of what? An utterly limited and egotistical world view? Doubt it lol

4 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

When are you going to add a few threads.

lmfao .... It is because of YOU that I moved my current research away from this forum.

Yes it is only 300+ posts (on my own forum which I made to collate the information) .... But that is 300 + posts which are NOT here BECAUSE of YOU!

6 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Your content was way better when you were not a mod.

Never wanted to be a mod. Still don't.

1 minute ago, muir said:

thanks my life just isn't complete without validation from you ron...you complete me

Yeah, probably.  But once again, I'm all outta likes.  Just imagine the big trophy thanks.... there you go.  All better?  And x 2 when you reach the 6000 post plateau.... sometime later today.

:classic_laugh:

7 minutes ago, ink said:

Yes But it is NOT this current world .... Thus you are not promoting change of the system, You are promoting to do Nothing ..... and that will Not help.

Near every post which you make.

Of what? An utterly limited and egotistical world view? Doubt it lol

lmfao .... It is because of YOU that I moved my current research away from this forum.

Yes it is only 300+ posts (on my own forum which I made to collate the information) .... But that is 300 + posts which are NOT here BECAUSE of YOU!

Never wanted to be a mod. Still don't.

So your blaming me because you cannot stand anyone scrutinizing you work, why punish the whole community because of your distaste of an individual.

Coward comes to mind.

Edited by The Apprentice

Just now, ronisron said:

Yeah, probably.  But once again, I'm all outta likes.  Just imagine the big trophy thanks.... there you go.  All better?  And x 2 when you reach the 6000 post plateau.... sometime later today.

:classic_laugh:

wait what? no actual trophy? look ron i really appreciate your kind words and all but really you shouldn't dangle a trophy like that in front of someone and then not deliver....it's not a big deal or anything i just wouldn't want your words to ring hollow

Just now, muir said:

wait what? no actual trophy? look ron i really appreciate your kind words and all but really you shouldn't dangle a trophy like that in front of someone and then not deliver....it's not a big deal or anything i just wouldn't want your words to ring hollow

I just gave one to ink......

Oh... oops....:classic_blush: caught me in a lie.  I guess I do have more likes. I mean... I did, but I'm for SURE out of them now.

Honest.

2 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

So your blaming me because you cannot stand anyone scrutinizing you work,

Posting .... the below .... is NOT scrutinizing research .... it is being an egotistical, indoctrinated, old man who has worked for the PTB most of their life!

On 10/5/2019 at 6:15 PM, The Apprentice said:

This song sums up this topic, pure fantasy.

5 minutes ago, ronisron said:

I just gave one to ink......

Oh... oops....:classic_blush: caught me in a lie.  I guess I do have more likes. I mean... I did, but I'm for SURE out of them now.

Honest.

not cool...

Just now, ink said:

Posting .... the below .... is NOT scrutinizing research .... it is being an egotistical, indoctrinated, old man who has worked for the PTB most of their life!

That is like saying there is 5G in the lamp posts in Gatehead.

I see a very disturbed person who is looking for a real debate, oh wait, you cannot do it because I am here,

Your old fart mason and government worker and double agent.

dick barton.jpg

23 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

loo old, LOL, I am in my prime using tried and tested real life skills.

11 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Coward comes to mind.

AND .... I don't edit my posts AFTER they have been replied to .... But you do!