Jump to content
ink

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!  

24 members have voted

  1. 1. So Why do you not post?

    • I am scared of ridicule and currently main stream views are being forced upon the forum.
      1
    • I wish to discuss but alternative views are ridiculed, so I don't.
      4
    • The forum is over ran by main stream considerations of events.
      3
    • I am paid to limit any views which do not reflect authorities stance.
      0
    • I have no individual conceptions of my life and only wish to serve my master.
      1
    • The forum is being used to gain idea's for a new book.
      1
    • I will once the forum allows individual thought and removes government shills.
      2
    • Other and I will post it.
      12


Recommended Posts

Just now, ink said:

 

 

AND .... I don't edit my posts AFTER they have been replied to .... But you do!

 

To add more information, is that against forum rules,

 

must you pick away at everything anyone does, or is it only me who is doing this.

 

I will be in my bunk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

That is like saying there is 5G in the lamp posts in Gatehead.

 

I see a very disturbed person who is looking for a real debate, oh wait, you cannot do it because I am here,

 

Your old fart mason and government worker and double agent.

 

No sad old man .... I consider you a shill.

 

You do not believe in any thing which you have no knowledge of .... and thus you condemn it without thought!

 

Just because you have never 'been' within another realm does not mean that it is shit.

 

Someone with thought understands that there is a vast amount that they do NOT know .... But that is not you.

 

I moved my research as I didn't want to be taken off topic .... which YOU consider is a right you have!

 

You actually believe that YOU have a RIGHT to divert topics from the OP intention.

Thus you are happy to bury information under a load of YOUR shit.

 

You are a shill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ink said:

 

No sad old man .... I consider you a shill.

 

You do not believe in any thing which you have no knowledge of .... and thus you condemn it without thought!

 

Just because you have never 'been' within another realm does not mean that it is shit.

 

Someone with thought understands that there is a vast amount that they do NOT know .... But that is not you.

 

I moved my research as I didn't want to be taken off topic .... which YOU consider is a right you have!

 

You actually believe that YOU have a RIGHT to divert topics from the OP intention.

Thus you are happy to bury information under a load of YOUR shit.

 

You are a shill.

 

I would call this a character assasination in its highest form, all without any grounds or proofe of what you have just added,

 

How is a forum supposed to survive when the staff have it in for the individual, and then blame them for not wanting to add their research,

 

This is just what you have done, I now ask the rest of the staff to sort this out.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Apprentice said:

character assasination

 

What character .... No I am asking What character You are playing?

 

You have stated that you consider diverting threads to be YOUR right .... YOU are happy to bury information which You don't want to be seen under your off topic posting (in which you taunt other 'real' members to respond)

 

You (as superglue .... another account of yours, when you fucked the first but wouldn't accept the responsibility for that) posted ....

 

On 10/25/2019 at 2:47 PM, Superglue said:

Diverting threads is free speech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

This is just what you have done, I now ask the rest of the staff to sort this out.

 

I think you and ink need to talk this one out yourselves and it sounds like you have pretty much done that.

 

I like a lot of your content for example i watched a video you posted today but on top of that there is sometimes some content that doesn't seem relevant to the discussion at hand and i think that is what ink is getting at

 

Try to understand from the staffs perspective that there is an attempt it seems by some posters to bury the information being shared on the forum and that those people might not be acting in good faith

 

I'm not saying you are one of those posters but i'm just asking for some understanding about the issues the staff are trying to deal with

 

Ink is trying to share some stuff on the forum as are you and also deca is trying to share his findings and we need to not create an environment where people feel discouraged from discussing topics that this forum was created for such as 5G and so on

 

If there is anywhere on the internet where people should be able to discuss these sorts of things without being ridiculed or belittled it's here

 

There's room for everyones contributions but we need to share space and that is going to mean that information isn't constantly buried by irrelevant posts

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ink said:

 

What character .... No I am asking What character You are playing?

 

You have stated that you consider diverting threads to be YOUR right .... YOU are happy to bury information which You don't want to be seen under your off topic posting (in which you taunt other 'real' members to respond)

 

You (as superglue .... another account of yours, when you fucked the first but wouldn't accept the responsibility for that) posted ....

 

 

Your way out of touch, the SG account is closed, or do you still think its current.

 

If I see something that is BS I will point it out and then you can give a reason why it is not.

 

I could not be more plain who I am and where I'm from, suppose that is all secret agent and or aliens at work.

 

LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what about a tea break gents?

 

get the kettle on and take a breather

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, muir said:

 

I think you and ink need to talk this one out yourselves and it sounds like you have pretty much done that.

 

I like a lot of your content for example i watched a video you posted today but on top of that there is sometimes some content that doesn't seem relevant to the discussion at hand and i think that is what ink is getting at

 

Try to understand from the staffs perspective that there is an attempt it seems by some posters to bury the information being shared on the forum and that those people might not be acting in good faith

 

I'm not saying you are one of those posters but i'm just asking for some understanding about the issues the staff are trying to deal with

 

Ink is trying to share some stuff on the forum as are you and also deca is trying to share his findings and we need to not create an environment where people don't feel discouraged from discussing topics that this forum was created for such as 5G and so on

 

If there is anywhere on the internet where people should be able to discuss these sorts of things without being ridiculed or belittled it's here

 

There's room for everyone contributions but we need to share space

 

 

 

I see no point in trying to debate with someone who sees someones content to be that of a devious agent.

 

To call them every name under the sun because they cannot handle debate in a propper manner and have to turn to slander to get their kicks.

 

Deca and Ink can go to hell as far as I'm concerned, because their conjecture is unproven and unproductive.

 

Now that is the soul destroyer for the forum in my eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

the SG account is closed, or do you still think its current

 

I closed it old man .... so what do you think I consider of it??

 

2 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

If I see something that is BS I will point it out

 

That is the problem .... You don't think anyone else has any information which you don't know .... The sign of an indoctrinated mind.

 

4 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I could not be more plain who I am and where I'm from,

 

Again .... I couldn't give a shit about who you are or where your from .... I only care about information which could help advance knowledge BUT you don't allow that because you are 'within the box'!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

unproven

 

By what method and who created that method of limitation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ink said:

I only care about information which could help advance knowledge.

 

Then add some and we can debate it, but you had better have proofe or you know what is coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Apprentice said:

Then add some and we can debate it, but you had better have proofe or you know what is coming.

 

And that is the problem and (I consider) why people don't post .... This is an alternative conspiracy forum NOT a "I only know what I have been told to think" forum!

 

It is for conversation of alternative ideas and thought .... Not for shills and trolls who wish to remain within the given box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ink said:

 

By what method and who created that method of limitation?

 

Seeing your from the same indoctrinated box block as myself, the answer should be pretty easy for you to guess at.

 

I have shown you what is in my box, yet you offer empty box after box of aliens without any proofe whatsoever.

 

LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I see no point in trying to debate with someone who sees someones content to be that of a devious agent.

 

To call them every name under the sun because they cannot handle debate in a propper manner and have to turn to slander to get their kicks.

 

Deca and Ink can go to hell as far as I'm concerned, because their conjecture is unproven and unproductive.

 

Now that is the soul destroyer for the forum in my eyes.

 

the problem with the nature of discussing a conspiracy is that it is a hidden agenda

 

this means that the guilty parties ain't going to admit what they are doing and neither will they give you a signed confession

 

so we have to look holistically at the wider picture and then we can start to make more sense of things. Some posters might have some parts of the puzzle and they want to lay them out on the table so that we can all have a chance to add more pieces and see if we can build a clearer picture but that process can take time

 

This requires some patience and for people to not have kneejerk reactions to dismiss things out of hand the whole time. Allow some people some space to expand on their ideas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ink said:

 

And that is the problem and (I consider) why people don't post .... This is an alternative conspiracy forum NOT a "I only know what I have been told to think" forum!

 

It is for conversation of alternative ideas and thought ....

 

Not for shills and trolls who wish to remain within the given box.

 

 

So anyone who wants to ask questions or call you out is a shill, you know what that is called don't you.

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Seeing your from the same indoctrinated box block as myself, the answer should be pretty easy for you to guess at.

 

I have shown you what is in my box, yet you offer empty box after box of aliens without any proofe whatsoever.

 

can everyone just stop showing inside each others boxes for a minute....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

So anyone who want to ask uestions or call you out is a shill, you know what that is called don't you.

 

the thread is about trying to understand why there isn't more traffic on forums and i personally think there is a bunch of reasons for that but ink is saying that he feels that some people are acting with hostility towards new ideas that are being put forward in good faith and he's speaking from his own experience of how he felt discouraged; he's saying that is one factor in lack of traffic

 

so lets consider all of these possibilities

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, muir said:

 

the thread is about trying ti understand why there isn't more traffic on forums and i personally think there is a bunch of reasons for that but ink is saying that he feels that some people are acting with hostility towards new ideas that are being put forward in good faith and he's speaking from his own experience of how he felt discouraged

 

But many are not new ideas M, they are repetitions of past BS and trauma by new age rhetoric, this is exactly what I see.

 

Leading everyone around in circles, using agents of spin.

 

And in comes the apprentice to make their flying saucers wobble a little, LOL.

 

 

look an alien craft.jpg

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Apprentice said:

But many are not new ideas M, they are repetitions of past BS and trauma by new age rhetoric, this is exactly what I see.

 

Leading everyone around in circles, using agents of spin.

 

And in comes the apprentice to make their flying saucers wobble a little, LOL.

 

take 5G for example. I've seen you active in decas threads a fair bit so that's why i bring that up

 

we have heard a US senator ask industry in a hearing if they have spent any money on independent research looking into whether or not 5G is harmful to human health and industry has said it hasn't spent anything on that research

 

consider that for a moment.....they are about to roll out a new technology that is going to infuse EVERYONES environment with greater densification of microwaves and they haven't even got any independent research carried out into whether or not that is safe

 

until that research is done there should be no roll out otherwise we are all just guinea pigs in a giant experiment. So while that jury is out people here should be able to explore that topic without being smothered

 

Also 5G is part of the wider conspiracy in that it is forming the foundation of the internet of things. This forum is meant to be a place to explore that conspiracy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

And in comes the apprentice to make their flying saucers wobble a little, LOL.

 

there does need to be some skepticism yes for example we had a poster recently claiming to be an alien and they were clearly just here to troll and ridicule the forum because david has discussed aliens

 

so yes we do need discearnment. We need to walk that tightrope and none of us are going to get it totally right all the time which is the purpose of communication

 

So we're asking if you can shift your balance on the tightrope a little to allow some topics to breathe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

look an alien craft.jpg

 

i personally wouldn't worry so much about the UFO in that picture....i'd be more concerned about the massive frikkin giant that is chasing it....with what looks like a spear...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, muir said:

 

take 5G for example. I've seen you active in decas threads a fair bit so that's why i bring that up

 

we have heard a US senator ask industry in a hearing if they have spent any money on independent research looking into whether or not 5G is harmful to human health and industry has said it hasn't spent anything on that research

 

consider that for a moment.....they are about to roll out a new technology that is going to infuse EVERYONES environment with greater densification of microwaves and they haven't even got any independent research carried out into whether or not that is safe

 

until that research is done there should be no roll out otherwise we are all just guinea pigs in a giant experiment. So while that jury is out people here should be able to explore that topic without being smothered

 

Also 5G is part of the wider conspiracy in that it is forming the foundation of the internet of things. This forum is meant to be a place to explore that conspiracy

 

This is the problem, there is no evidence for any of it, zilch, Deca is trying to protect a liar, which makes them as bad as them.

 

Same for the alien new age crap, it is also a lie with no real evidence, this means it is controlled, both parties are controlled, it is not hard to see what it is and has become.

 

5G is purely a money making scam, which will eventually drive people away from it into the waiting arms of another form of tech Like LiFi.

 

Smothering is what is needed to wake up either controlled side, and boy do you get flack when you try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

This is the problem, there is no evidence for any of it, zilch, Deca is trying to protect a liar, which makes them as bad as them.

 

Same for the alien new age crap, it is also a lie with no real evidence, this means it is controlled, both parties are controlled, it is not hard to see what it is and has become.

 

5G is purely a money making scam, which will eventually drive people away from it into the waiting arms of another form of tech Like LiFi.

 

Smothering is what is needed to wake up either controlled side, and boy do you get flack when you try.

 

that's your opinion

 

but the reality is that 5G is being rolled out across the country while satellites are being fired into space to beam wifi down in us. That's all cold hard fact

 

And concerning aliens there is clearly more to reality than meets the eye because we have many accounts of interactions with non human intelligences so the question then becomes what is the nature of those intelligences

 

yes we'll have some people going too far in the other direction to try and mock conspiracy theorists by making up some ridiculous crap about aliens but equally we will get people who flat out deny anything untoward is going on and neither of those things is going to be conducive to constructive discussion on the forum

 

we need to cultivate something in between....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, muir said:

 

there does need to be some skepticism yes for example we had a poster recently claiming to be an alien and they were clearly just here to troll and ridicule the forum because david has discussed aliens

 

so yes we do need discearnment. We need to walk that tightrope and none of us are going to get it totally right all the time which is the purpose of communication

 

So we're asking if you can shift your balance on the tightrope a little to allow some topics to breathe

 

There can be no breathing room when it is our sanity that is possibly at risk, if they cannot provide absolute proof of what they have then they should not be adding thread after thread pushing the same conjecture, otherwise we will go round in endless loops, as you see Deca doing, rather than adding his 5G conjecture to an existing thread of the same nature.

 

Remember I did ask you if this could be amalgamated to stop the data from being lost down the rabit hole, as it currently is.

 

I thought this place was run by box clever thinkers who want to look outside the box.

 

 

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

There can be no breathing room when it is our sanity that is possibly at risk, if they cannot provide absolute proof of what they have then they should not be adding thread after thread pushing the same conjecture, otherwise we will go round in endless loops, as you see Deca doing, rather than adding his 5G conjecture to an existing thread of the same nature.

 

Remeber I did ask you if this could be amalgamated to stop the data from being lost down the rabit hole, as it currently is.

 

I thought this place was run by box clever thinkers who want to look outside the box.

 

a large number of 5G threads WERE merged into a mega thread and periodically others can be merged into it too

 

5G is a big issue whether you want to believe it or not and many of us see exactly how it ties into a wider technocratic conspiracy so there needs to be room for discussion on the topic

 

i'm not saying people can't disagree or that there shouldn't be debate but there is a difference between constructive debate between two people acting in good faith and someone blindly dismissing things out of hand because they have already made up their mind on the matter and therefore they feel it shouldn't be discussed

 

so if the debate is going to be constructive then i suggest we stick with the info whilst acknowledging that much of the information available out there will have been put out there by bad actors such as industry or complicit stooges in government who are seeking to create an overton window of discussion by controlling what information is made available if any

 

for example if industry had no doubts about the safety of 5G then why wouldn't they have done and published the INDEPENDENT research on that? I suggest that the answer is that they haven't done it because they KNOW its going to be harmful and if the research was released it would cause an uproar from the public that would see the whole roll out halted

 

They are hiding something

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×