ink

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!

608 Members Why do you not post? Only approx 25 do!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. So Why do you not post?

• I am scared of ridicule and currently main stream views are being forced upon the forum.
    • I wish to discuss but alternative views are ridiculed, so I don't.
    • The forum is over ran by main stream considerations of events.
    • I am paid to limit any views which do not reflect authorities stance.
    • I have no individual conceptions of my life and only wish to serve my master.
    • The forum is being used to gain idea's for a new book.
    • I will once the forum allows individual thought and removes government shills.
    • Other and I will post it.

1 minute ago, muir said:

that's your opinion

but the reality is that 5G is being rolled out across the country while satellites are being fired into space to beam wifi down in us. That's all cold hard fact

And concerning aliens there is clearly more to reality than meets the eye because we have many accounts of interactions with non human intelligences so the question then becomes what is the nature of those intelligences

yes we'll have some people going too far in the other direction to try and mock conspiracy theorists by making up some ridiculous crap about aliens but equally we will get people who flat out deny anything untoward is going on and neither of those things is going to be conducive to constructive discussion on the forum

we need to cultivate something in between....

My conjecture on the 5G scenrio of late is not an opinion, some were saying there was 5G fitted in the lamp posts in the area mentioned did not have the new tech fitted, that is a fact, one simply cannot protect a lie period.

Same goes for the alien BS, this was an invention by the new age fations from the 1890's, a proven fact.

What I see going on is what Brezinski said, a whole swathe of society who cannot think for themselves and readily believe in something they have no real evidence for believing in it, he was right in what he said.

1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

My conjecture on the 5G scenrio of late is not an opinion, some were saying there was 5G fitted in the lamp posts in the area mentioned did not have the new tech fitted, that is a fact, one simply cannot protect a lie period.

the elites most definately want to make everything 'smart' and wifi enabled including streetlights

San Diego’s 4000 “Smart” Streetlights Are Still Recording 24/7 with Cameras AND Microphones

January 23, 2020

By B.N. Frank

Strong opposition to San Diego’s “Smart” streetlights has been reported before.  In addition to invading privacy, for many years already The American Medical Association (AMA) and other health experts have been warning about the serious biological and environmental risks associated with them.  An increasing number of Americans are NOT happy about having them installed in their communities (see 1, 2, 3, 4).

Thanks to PrivateInternetAccess.com for providing an update including more unsavory details regarding San Diego’s situation.

As you walk down the street, it’s hard to imagine that your privacy could be violated by the street light above you – but in San Diego, California, this nightmare is currently reality. San Diego’s City Council is seeking a moratorium on a contract that allowed General Electric (GE) to install thousands of surveillance cameras and microphones in city street lights, and sell the data collected from these cameras and microphones to third parties. The Union Tribune also found that San Diego’s city council had approved police access to these cameras and microphones.

The total amount of money that GE has earned from selling information garnered from their street light cameras is currently unknown, though California Globe claims it to be over 1 billion USD. What is known, is that GE earned 30 million USD from San Diego’s city council to install these cameras and microphones in street lights under the guise of looking at traffic flows and environmental data and has the legal, government granted rights to sell whatever “source data” is gleaned from the surveillance equipment.

Same goes for the alien BS, this was an invention by the new age fations from the 1890's, a proven fact.

no...religion has spoken about angels and demons for millenia

What I see going on is what Brezinski said, a whole swathe of society who cannot think for themselves and readily believe in something they have no real evidence for believing in it, he was right in what he said.

bzrezinski also admitted that he was a conspiracy theorist:

12 minutes ago, muir said:

a large number of 5G threads WERE merged into a mega thread and periodically others can be merged into it too

5G is a big issue whether you want to believe it or not and many of us see exactly how it ties into a wider technocratic conspiracy so there needs to be room for discussion on the topic

i'm not saying people can't disagree or that there shouldn't be debate but there is a difference between constructive debate between two people acting in good faith and someone blindly dismissing things out of hand because they have already made up their mind on the matter and therefore they feel it shouldn't be discussed

so if the debate is going to be constructive then i suggest we stick with the info whilst acknowledging that much of the information available out there will have been put out there by bad actors such as industry or complicit stooges in government who are seeking to create an overton window of discussion by controlling what information is made available if any

for example if industry had no doubts about the safety of 5G then why wouldn't they have done and published the INDEPENDENT research on that? I suggest that the answer is that they haven't done it because they KNOW its going to be harmful and if the research was released it would cause an uproar from the public that would see the whole roll out halted

They are hiding something

2-3-4-5 G is real, there is nothing not to believe in, it is extant in our immediate enviornoment, but not where it was said to be of late and a year before it was even proposed when it was not, how plain can I be on that issue, one that has caused so much debate.

You have merged the 5G into a single place but the division continues to be added elsewhere, and wo be tide if you place a post, your hammered for stalking, this is why I asked for them to be in a common place, so propper debate could take place without anyone being afraid to give an answer.

I was not born yesterday M, there are hidden agendas here in the forum and when I point them out I am hunted down for being a shill, a paid operative and worse, well I have very thick skin and won't be intimidated by idiots who cannot debate properly and need their safe little place where nobody else is allowed to visit.

TPTB are always up to something, the answer is do we want to go along with it, if not you leave it behind is the answer.

Edited by The Apprentice

2-3-4-5 G is real, there is nothing not to believe in, it is extant in or immediate enviornoment, but not where it was said to be of late and a year before it was even proposed when it was not, how plain can I be on that issue, one that has caused so much debate.

You have merged the 5G into a single place but the division continues to be added elsewhere, and wo be tide if you place a post, your hammered for stalking, this is why I asked for them to be in a common place, so propper debate could take place without anyone being afraid to give an answer.

I was not born yesterday M, there are hidden agendas here in the forum and when I point them out I am hunted down for being a shill, a paid operative and woese, well I have very thick skin and won't be intimidated by idiots who cannot debate properly and need their safe little place where nobody else is allowed to visit.

TPTB are always up to something, the answer is do we want to go along with it, if not you leave it behind is the answer.

I don't see any agenda being exposed here

i see you trying to discredit mark steele but the guy is one of the main voices out there on this topic and this topic does need discussion so why would you want to shoot down one of the few voices out there at this critical time when they are rolling this crap out?

at this time it needs to be all hands to the pumps to expose the dangers of 5G BEFORE it is rolled out everywhere

13 minutes ago, muir said:

I don't see any agenda being exposed here

i see you trying to discredit mark steele but the guy is one of the main voices out there on this topic and this topic does need discussion so why would you want to shoot down one of the few voices out there at this critical time when they are rolling this crap out?

at this time it needs to be all hands to the pumps to expose the dangers of 5G BEFORE it is rolled out everywhere

Stick to the facts Steele was lieing out loud about the tech already being in the streets and physiclly harming poeple in the local area, without scientific evidence, using equipment unfit for purpose, I don't need to discredit him, he did it to himself by lieing to the public without doing propper testing and scaring the shit out of people.

All of the videos we see on an ever ending flow, use the term, Possibly, could be, this is all conjecture to protect them from legal actions, this is not evidence period.

What kind of world do we all want to live in where people have already orientated themselves and making profit from hearsay unitl something is proven without a doubt, do you think they are going to give the money back.

It is all BS until proven, or is it guilty until porven innocent.

This will never end until people begin using and giving their energy for free, and not from behind a donte button which very rarely goes to the cause, you of all people should know this M, what the leading conspiracists are doing is lining their own pocket in the same way as the corporations are doing, but with less money.

Edited by The Apprentice

Glad people are posting.

With the slow/low activity rate, just have one giant forum. Get rid of all the categories.  Post your stuff here. Boom.  Just one big general discussion about Icke/illuminati/aliens/lizards/weird stuff. 

*Maybe* ,flag stuff that's off topic (chit chat about hollywood, goofy stuff like favorite color, cooking, whatever), just slap a big O/T (off topic) in front of it.  But let it stay! it's fun to have different styles of topic posters on here. 

(The Zarood threads were funny, although I understand why he got blocked.)

Just now, The Apprentice said:

Stick to the facts Steele was lieing out loud about the tech already being in the sreets and physiclly harming poeple in the local area, without scientific evidence, using equipment unfit for purpose, case closed.

All of the videos we see on an ever ending flow, use the term, Possibly, could be, this is all conjecture to protect them from legal actions, this is not evidence period.

What kind of world do we all want to live in where people have already orientated themselves and making profit from hearsay unitl something is proven without a doubt, do you think they are going to give the money back.

It is all BS until proven, or is it guilty until porven innocent.

This will never end until people begin using and giving their energy for free, and not from behind a donte button which very rarely goes to the cause, you of all people should know this M, what the leading conspiracists are doing is lining their own pocket in the same way as the corporations are doing, but with less money.

look at the pace of the 5G roll out

people are needing to act fast. Yes there is discussion about the dangers of 5G but the point is without the research it can't be denied so the roll out should halt

so there SHOULD be people raising concerns about the possible risks

2 minutes ago, ty.shakleford said:

Glad people are posting.

With the slow/low activity rate, just have one giant forum. Get rid of all the categories.  Post your stuff here. Boom.  Just one big general discussion about Icke/illuminati/aliens/lizards/weird stuff. 

*Maybe* ,flag stuff that's off topic (chit chat about hollywood, goofy stuff like favorite color, cooking, whatever), just slap a big O/T (off topic) in front of it.  But let it stay! it's fun to have different styles of topic posters on here. 

(The Zarood threads were funny, although I understand why he got blocked.)

i hear what you're saying and we can discuss those ideas further but consider that there is a history with this place of certain people seeking to disrupt it and then when they get banned they just pop up under another username

So its like whack-a-mole except its whack-a-troll

13 minutes ago, muir said:

look at the pace of the 5G roll out

people are needing to act fast. Yes there is discussion about the dangers of 5G but the point is without the research it can't be denied so the roll out should halt

so there SHOULD be people raising concerns about the possible risks

There has never been any testing of any G, show me where?

Raising concerns is not achieved by frightening people out of their whits without the full and propper evidence, the whol e system is controlled in such a way as there can never be any evidence, because the tech is being updated faster than the testing equipment can be made, how blind are we if we cannot see this is how their control works.

Why have we suddenly started worrying about 5G when we have been using mobile phones for decades, because it is controlled from the top down.

This conspiracy needs people who will work for nothing, not for a profit, this includes tech people right down to the ground level with trusted campaigners like Annie Logical.

Edited by The Apprentice

1 minute ago, muir said:

i hear what you're saying and we can discuss those ideas further but consider that there is a history with this place of certain people seeking to disrupt it and then when they get banned they just pop up under another username

So its like whack-a-mole except its whack-a-troll

Those who shout shill or paid operative are the ones who need to be looked at in my eyes,

I used the avatar SG to get back into the forum after my e-mail was compromised, my fault entirely, but are being demonized by some because of this, and I can tell you all I am not here to distract, I have added many different threads which are now suddenly not suitable for a forum, we are a community are we not, what has happened is the new forum is geared for making money and not for community as it once was.

4 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Raising concerns is not achieved by frightening people out of their whits without the full and propper evidence, the whol e system is controlled in such a way as there can never be any evidence, because the tech is being updated faster than the testing equipment can be made, how blind are we if we cannot see this is how their control works.

Why have we suddenly started worrying about 5G when we have been using mobile phones for decades, because it is controlled from the top down.

This conspiracy needs people who will work for nothing, not for a profit, this includes tech people right down to the ground level with trusted capainers like Annie Logical.

that's a mistake to conflate 5G with what has gone before; it is not the same which is why they are going to need so many more substations ie greater 'densification'

also it is being created to handle the extra bandwidth of the 'internet of things' which is going to be expanded to include all appliances and also us as they wish to microchip all humans too. But lets consider that wifi is already harmful as are mobile phones but 5G is a different animal altogether

Scientists and physicians send appeal about 5G rollout and health dangers to the European Union
November 3, 2017 Pam Barker

Scientists and physicians send appeal about 5G rollout and health dangers to the European Union

On September 13, 2017, more than 180 scientists and doctors sent an 11-page Appeal for a moratorium on the roll out of 5G in the European Union.

The reason for the appeal is that “RF/EMF has been proven to be harmful for humans and the environment,” but 5G has not been investigated fully for potential health hazards and environmental impact by INDEPENDENT scientists other than industry scientists, who apparently would rubber stamp 5G similarly as the other generations of telecommunications updates have been.

According to the Appeal, 5G is effective only over short distances and is transmitted poorly through solid materials. Because of that inefficiency in transmission, a tremendous number of antennas or cell towers will be needed to implement 5G service.

One key paragraph jumped out for me:

With “the ever more extensive use of wireless technologies,” nobody can avoid being exposed. Because on top of the increased number of 5G-transmitters (even within housing, shops and in hospitals) according to estimates, ”10 to 20 billion connections” (to refrigerators, washing machines, surveillance cameras, self-driving cars and buses, etc.) will be part of the Internet of Things. All these together can cause a substantial increase in the total, long term RF-EMF exposure to all EU citizens. [CJF emphasis]
http://www.europereloaded.com/scient...uropean-union/

6 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Those who shout shill or paid operative are the ones who need to be looked at in my eyes,

16 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

World’s Largest Animal Study On Cell Tower Radiation Confirms Cancer Link
Posted on March 24, 2018

EHTRUST–Researchers with the renowned Ramazzini Institute (RI) in Italy announce that a large-scale lifetime study of lab animals exposed to environmental levels of cell tower radiation developed cancer. A $25 million study of much higher levels of cell phone radiofrequency (RF) radiation, from the US National Toxicology Program (NTP), has also reported finding the same unusual cancer called Schwannoma of the heart in male rats treated at the highest dose. In addition, the RI study of cell tower radiation also found increases in malignant brain (glial) tumors in female rats and precancerous conditions including Schwann cells hyperplasia in both male and female rats.

“Our findings of cancerous tumors in rats exposed to environmental levels of RF are consistent with and reinforce the results of the US NTP studies on cell phone radiation, as both reported increases in the same types of tumors of the brain and heart in Sprague-Dawley rats. Together, these studies provide sufficient evidence to call for the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) to re-evaluate and re-classify their conclusions regarding the carcinogenic potential of RFR in humans,” said Fiorella Belpoggi PhD, study author and RI Director of Research.

The Ramazzini study exposed 2448 Sprague-Dawley rats from prenatal life until their natural death to “environmental” cell tower radiation for 19 hours per day (1.8 GHz GSM radiofrequency radiation (RFR) of 5, 25 and 50 V/m). RI exposures mimicked base station emissions like those from cell tower antennas, and exposure levels were far less than those used in the NTP studies of cell phone radiation.

“All of the exposures used in the Ramazzini study were below the US FCC limits. These are permissible exposures according the FCC. In other words, a person can legally be exposed to this level of radiation. Yet cancers occurred in these animals at these legally permitted levels.
http://govtslaves.info/2018/03/world...s-cancer-link/

3 minutes ago, muir said:

The aiming devices or steering ability of the 5Gsignal is said to enhance the signal so it does not need to be as powerful, and does not pass through obejects, where as the older tech needed to, this video is pure propaganda and giving the watcher a double dose of confusion, designed to scramble what intuition they have left, its a well tried and tested model, so the person watching cannot make up their mind what to believe.

It is mentioned in depth in Bernays book Propaganda.

6 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

The aiming devices or steering ability of the 5Gsignal is said to enhance the signal so it does not need to be as powerful, and does not pass through obejects, where as the older tech needed to, this video is pure propaganda and giving the watcher a double dose of confusion, designed to scramble what intuition they have left, its a well tried and tested model, so the person watching cannot make up their mind what to believe.

It is mentioned in depth in Bernays book Propaganda.

but the video simply shows a member of the FCC speaking about 5G and telling you that they are not going to wait to examine any safety standards. they are just going to roll it out and he is claiming that the ultimate purpose of 5G isn't yet realised

I suggest the role of it is to enable the creation of the technocracy which is a technotronic gulag

i'm basing this in all kinds of information that all points to the same thing so here is where we have the problem that we are trying to discuss with you in this thread. I know that they are building a technocracy so when you then try and tell me i'm just causing 'confusion' and posting 'propaganda' that is going to rub me up the wrong way because i feel like i'm being gaslighted and told that what i can clearly see happening in front of me is not really happening so really when you speak about peoples sanity as you did earlier you need to consider the negative effect you could have on people around here by doing that

I've been looking into this conspiracy almost daily for over a decade. I've processed mountains of information. I know what they're doing

12 minutes ago, muir said:

World’s Largest Animal Study On Cell Tower Radiation Confirms Cancer Link
Posted on March 24, 2018

EHTRUST–Researchers with the renowned Ramazzini Institute (RI) in Italy announce that a large-scale lifetime study of lab animals exposed to environmental levels of cell tower radiation developed cancer. A $25 million study of much higher levels of cell phone radiofrequency (RF) radiation, from the US National Toxicology Program (NTP), has also reported finding the same unusual cancer called Schwannoma of the heart in male rats treated at the highest dose. In addition, the RI study of cell tower radiation also found increases in malignant brain (glial) tumors in female rats and precancerous conditions including Schwann cells hyperplasia in both male and female rats.

“Our findings of cancerous tumors in rats exposed to environmental levels of RF are consistent with and reinforce the results of the US NTP studies on cell phone radiation, as both reported increases in the same types of tumors of the brain and heart in Sprague-Dawley rats.

Together, these studies provide sufficient evidence to call for the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) to re-evaluate and re-classify their conclusions regarding the carcinogenic potential of RFR in humans,” said Fiorella Belpoggi PhD, study author and RI Director of Research.

The Ramazzini study exposed 2448 Sprague-Dawley rats from prenatal life until their natural death to “environmental” cell tower radiation for 19 hours per day (1.8 GHz GSM radiofrequency radiation (RFR) of 5, 25 and 50 V/m). RI exposures mimicked base station emissions like those from cell tower antennas, and exposure levels were far less than those used in the NTP studies of cell phone radiation.

“All of the exposures used in the Ramazzini study were below the US FCC limits.

These are permissible exposures according the FCC. In other words, a person can legally be exposed to this level of radiation. Yet cancers occurred in these animals at these legally permitted levels.
http://govtslaves.info/2018/03/world...s-cancer-link/

The test done do not correlate to how the technology is going to work in real life, lab animals are exposed to what levels? where are the figures, and cannot move around freely like we can, so it is as much use as a chocolate firegaurd.

The frequencies used in the tests are not even 5G frequencies, how blind are people today.

The levels used in this report say were lowerthan the FCC limits  because the body density of a lab rat are much less than a human being, can nobody bloody read what these reports are saying.

We have got to the stage where any report cannot be trusted, I tell you we are those bloody lab rats if you believe this crap.

Edited by The Apprentice
spelling mistakes

Just now, muir said:

but the video simply shows a member of the FCC speaking about 5G and telling you that they are not going to wait to examine any safety standards. they are just going to roll it out and he is claiming that the ultimate purpose of 5G isn't yet realised

I suggest the role of it is to enable the creation of the technocracy which is a technotronic gulag

i'm basing this in all kinds of information that all points to the same thing so here is where we have the problem that we are trying to discuss with you here. I know that they are building a technocracy so when you then try and tell me i'm just causing 'confusion' and posting 'propaganda' that is going to rub me up the wrong way because i feel like i'm being gaslighted and told that what i can clearly see happening in front of me is not really happening so really when you speak about peoples sanity as you did earlier you need to consider the negative effect you could have on people around here by doing that

I've been looking into this conspiracy almost daily for over a decade. I've processed mountains of information. I know what they're doing

You think you know what is happening, when there is no reliable intuition left amongst the general population.

1 hour ago, The Apprentice said:

There can be no breathing room when it is our sanity that is possibly at risk

what about my sanity when you try and tell me that a conspiracy that i know is real exists only in my imagination?

the problem isn't that i have imagined the existence of a conspiracy. the problem is that you haven't yet grasped the existence of that conspiracy

1 minute ago, muir said:

what about my sanity when you try and tell me that a conspiracy that i know is real exists only in my imagination?

the problem isn't that i have imagined the existence of a conspiracy. the problem is that you haven't yet grasped the existence of that conspiracy

I am not trying to tell you what to think, we have all been programmed what  to think by reports as I have just pointed out, which took all of two minutes to see.

I think you will find out how much I understand as we progress through this subject.

10 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

You think you know what is happening, when there is no reliable intuition left amongst the general population.

i've been speaking about this stuff for years online and over that time have seen my insights vindicated

i posted that corbett report clip earlier in this thread and its funny because its dated from 2013 and he opens it by saying the worst thing you can be called in our society is a 'conspiracy theorist' and i was being called that dismissively back in 2013

but you know what's happened over the last 7 years? I don't get called a 'conspiracy theorist' anymore. In fact everyone is discussing conspiracies these days even if they are just about the likes of trump or clinton

that's a major shift and it is because there have been people not only discussing these matters online for years but also being proven correct by events so that peoples perceptions have been severely rocked

you will be proven wrong about 5G but the problem is that none of us have the luxury of waiting around for you to be proven wrong

8 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

The test done do not correlate to how the technology is going to work in real life, lab animals are exposed to what levels? where are the figures, and cannot move around freely like we can, so it is as much use as a chocolate firegaurd.

The frequencies are not even 5G frequencies, how blind are people today.

The levels used in this report say were lowerthan the FCC limits  because the body density of a lab rat are much less than a human being, can nobody bloody read what these reports are saying.

We have got to the stage where any report cannot be trusted, I tell you we are those bloody lab rats if you believe this crap.

it doesn't matter if you move around freely because you are going to be bathed 24/7 in a soup of wifi

but the report i posted there wasn't about 5G. It was about the dangers of cell phone towers because you said no testing had been done regarding 1-4G and there is research saying phones and cell phone masts ARE harmful

1 minute ago, muir said:

i've been speaking about this stuff for years online and over that time have seen my insights vindicated

i posted that corbett report clip earlier in this thread and its funny because its dated from 2013 and he opens it by saying the worst thing you can be called in our society is a 'conspiracy theorist' and i was being called that dismissively back in 2013

but you know what's happened over the last 7 years? I don't get called a 'conspiracy theorist' anymore. In fact everyone is discussing conspiracies these days even if they are just about the likes of trump or clinton

that's a major shift and it is because there have been people not only discussing these matters inline for years but also being proven correct by events so that peoples perceptions have been severely rocked

you will proven wrong about 5G but the problem is that none of us have the luxury of waiting around for you to be proven wrong

This kind of programming has been going on for decades M, long before we joined the icke forum and I have never believed much of it, we are in danger of loosing our whits to such propaganda, and have begun attacking each other and locking horn due to that propaganda, that much is clear to me.

I am not here to be proven right or wrong, that is not the question, I am here to think outside my own box and inside another, that way you can see the obvious answers, I do not know it all but I know this, 99 % of what we think we know is of no use whatsoever on an individual level, there are very few left.

15 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

there is no reliable intuition left amongst the general population.

speak for yourself there pal

3 minutes ago, muir said:

it doesn't matter if you move around freely because you are going to be bathed 24/7 in a soup of wifi

but the report i posted there wasn't about 5G. It was about the dangers of cell phone towers because you said no testing had been done regarding 1-4G and there is research saying phones and cell phone masts ARE harmful

It matters where you reside, if your in a city then your in a soup already, neare to huge radio stations belching out thousands of watts of energy, it your out in the sticks your no more exposed than you were fifty years ago.

This tech is to make huge profits, where there is little to be made the coverage will be limited, they have already said this.

Raditation is radiation no matter what kind it is.

Just now, The Apprentice said:

It matters where you reside, if your in a city then your in a soup already, neare to huge radio stations belching out thousands of watts of energy, it your out in the sticks your no more exposed than you were fifty years ago.

This tech is to make huge profits, where there is little to be made the coverage will be limited, they have already said this.

Raditation is radiation no matter what kind it is.

its like you don't listen to anything anyone is sharing with you or telling you

5G is going to be EVERYWHERE including rural areas

they don't intend to leave anywhere free from the wifi soup because they want their internet of things including the microchip they intend to get inside you under their control everywhere all the time