Sign in to follow this  
Golden Retriever

The propaganda of World War Two

Posted (edited)

There was propaganda on both sides.

As most people on this forum are British, their media and educational establishments are obviously biased.

So this thread is to inform people about aspects of WW2 they were never told about in school nor by the government of the day and

subsequent governments nor by the press and media who generally collude with governments and their puppet masters.

The BBC  probably only broadcast this interview because more and more people are being informed by doing their own research on internet sites,

rather than believing their criminal governments or the educational establishment.

I´ll kick off with this account about Dresden.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

o this thread is to inform people about aspects of WW2 they were never told about in school nor by the government of the day and

subsequent governments nor by the press and media who generally collude with governments and their puppet masters.

Yes it is a problem....the lack of truth told within history.

Dresden was fucking diabolical and the starving of the German civilians after the war had ended was calculated and implemented by the British government.

Hansard on 3 March 1919, Churchill states:

"We are holding all our means of coercion in full operation, or in immediate readiness for use. We are enforcing the blockade with rigour....
Germany is very near starvation. The evidence I have received from officers sent by the War Office all over Germany shows, first of all, the great privations which the German people are suffering, and, secondly, the danger of a collapse of the entire structure of German social and national life under the pressure of hunger and malnutrition. Now is, therefore, the moment to settle. To delay indefinitely would be to run a grave risk of having nobody with whom to settle. Without this power we have no means whatever of influencing or guiding the course of events in Europe except by starving everybody into Bolshevism "

http://tomatobubble.com/henry_ford_jews.html

"And if after having elected their man or group, obedience is not rendered to the Jewish control, then you speedily hear of "scandals" and "investigations" and "impeachments" for the removal of the disobedient."

"I know who caused the war (World War I) - the Jewish bankers! I have the evidence here. Facts!"

- Quotes by Henry Ford

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:34 PM, ink said:

Yes it is a problem....the lack of truth told within history.

Dresden was fucking diabolical and the starving of the German civilians after the war had ended was calculated and implemented by the British government.

Hansard on 3 March 1919, Churchill states:

"We are holding all our means of coercion in full operation, or in immediate readiness for use. We are enforcing the blockade with rigour....
Germany is very near starvation. The evidence I have received from officers sent by the War Office all over Germany shows, first of all, the great privations which the German people are suffering, and, secondly, the danger of a collapse of the entire structure of German social and national life under the pressure of hunger and malnutrition. Now is, therefore, the moment to settle. To delay indefinitely would be to run a grave risk of having nobody with whom to settle. Without this power we have no means whatever of influencing or guiding the course of events in Europe except by starving everybody into Bolshevism "

I think that should be would be 1918 not 1919 because there's no mention of it on the date given

Before we get too outraged that Britain attempted to Starve Germany into submission via Naval blockade - Lets not forget that Germany was attempting to do that to them as well

Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2019 at 1:33 PM, Golden Retriever said:

As most people on this forum are British, their media and educational establishments are obviously biased.

So this thread is to inform people about aspects of WW2 they were never told about in school nor by the government of the day and

The BBC  probably only broadcast this interview because more and more people are being informed by doing their own research on internet sites,

rather than believing their criminal governments or the educational establishment.

David Irving has documented many things in his books about WW2 from actual archived documents held by Governments that the Allies would prefer he hadn't..
He has written many books (one about the Dresden bombing) and provides some for free on his website;
http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/index.html 

Edited by Basket Case
spelling
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2019 at 7:33 AM, Golden Retriever said:

So this thread is to inform people about aspects of WW2 they were never told about in school

All wars are the wars of the international bankers. WW2 was no different. 

A certain someone transferred the control of the currency of his country away from the international bankers, who were purposefully driving Germany into poverty, and had the German government issue interest-free money. The rest is history. 

Also, history is always written by the victors. If you consider that, everything derived from such a purposefully inaccurate historical record will itself be inaccurate. This eventually amounts to an entire mountain of narratives built on a foundation of lies. 

Edited by Patrick Herbert
Clarity
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/19/2019 at 5:31 AM, Patrick Herbert said:

All wars are the wars of the international bankers. WW2 was no different. 

A certain someone transferred the control of the currency of his country away from the international bankers, who were purposefully driving Germany into poverty, and had the German government issue interest-free money. The rest is history. 

Also, history is always written by the victors. If you consider that, everything derived from such a purposefully inaccurate historical record will itself be inaccurate. This eventually amounts to an entire mountain of narratives built on a foundation of lies. 

this is a popular myth, but its not true.

Hitler did not issue "interest free money"  Nor did he transfer control of his currency away from bankers.

He used MEFO bills which were IOU's in order to help circumvent restrictions on armaments

Hitler used the exact same currency that was there before he came to power, and he used the exact same bank.

Hitler was put into power by the bankers and they helped him to re arm.

Too much disinformation about Hitler comming from those with a clear agenda.

Edited by Vancity Eagle
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vancity Eagle said:

Hitler used the exact same currency that was there before he came to power, and he used the exact same bank.

Hitler was put into power by the bankers and they helped him to re arm.

yeah from prof suttons 'wallstreet and the rise of hitler':

'During the nazi period, germanys representative at the bank for international settlements was hitlers financial genius and president of the reichsbank, hjalmar horace greeley schact

Wall street involvement in hitlers germany highlights two germans with wall street connections-hjalmar schact and 'putzi' hanfstaengl. the latter was a friend of hitler and roosevelt who played a suspiciously prominant role in the incident that brought hitler to the peak of dictatorial power-the reichstag fire of 1933'

4 hours ago, Vancity Eagle said:

Hitler did not issue "interest free money"  Nor did he transfer control of his currency away from bankers.

Thank you for the correction. I agree, there is a lot of disinformation out there. I had also come across some other information that said he forcibly had the banks end the practice of usury. Growing up I had personally known some older German citizens who lived through that time and distinctly remember them telling me that the majority of information on Hitler in the historical record is simply not true and is based on propaganda. It is a tough subject to research.  

5 hours ago, Vancity Eagle said:

Not sure I follow what that agenda could be. For the most part, the information I have come across does have to do with banking and the international bankers. That is what concerns me personally. As for those who financed him such as J. Henry Schroder Banking Company in 1933, I definitely know what their agenda was.  

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Patrick Herbert said:

Thank you for the correction. I agree, there is a lot of disinformation out there. I had also come across some other information that said he forcibly had the banks end the practice of usury. Growing up I had personally known some older German citizens who lived through that time and distinctly remember them telling me that the majority of information on Hitler in the historical record is simply not true and is based on propaganda. It is a tough subject to research.  

Hitler was like Trump back in his day. He put forward the narrative that he was "fighting the elites and bankers" and the people bought it. He put forward the same narrative that "the media is full of shit/fake news" so basically believe everything we tell you and ignore all else. Thing is people didn't have the internet back then so they couldn't check and figure out Hitler was full of shit.  Heck even today with the internet and all the resources at our finger tips people still believe Trump is legit, because he says things that certain people WANT to hear.

Hitler played the anti-elite persona, and he played it well. But like Trump it was all bullshit, its just a way to manipulate people because it sounds true, its based on elements of truth, and people WANT to believe it.

This doesn't mean everything said about Hitler by the other side is true, nor does it mean the other side didn't lie about certain things as well.

But I think history is much closer to the official narrative than the narrative of Nazis and Hitler worshipers, and that is exactly who is putting out these alternative narratives.

Edited by Vancity Eagle

i have just ploughed through the Hunting Hitler series (a bit like Real or Fake with Fiona Bruce in its presentation)

not just Operation Paperclip but countries of South America actively hiding, turning a blind eye or being sympathetic to the fleeing Nazis is very much a modern day issue

like the networks of Operation Gladio have been overtaken by fascist Muslim causes in Europe

the underground networks in South America cannot be ignored when considering military actions in on that continent and i suspect the origin of major terrorist attacks on north america.

i wonder when considering post WW2 actions, growth of intelligence agencies, break down of nations borders, eradication of national cultures  if these effects were actually the desired outcome planned in the 20's and 30's and that WW2 was a 'break up the jigsaw' moment rather than a re-action to the villainy of fascism

after ww2 high level fascists were saved, employed and used OR did the worldwide fascists use our collective stupidity ?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, zArk said:

i have just ploughed through the Hunting Hitler series (a bit like Real or Fake with Fiona Bruce in its presentation)

not just Operation Paperclip but countries of South America actively hiding, turning a blind eye or being sympathetic to the fleeing Nazis is very much a modern day issue

like the networks of Operation Gladio have been overtaken by fascist Muslim causes in Europe

the underground networks in South America cannot be ignored when considering military actions in on that continent and i suspect the origin of major terrorist attacks on north america.

i wonder when considering post WW2 actions, growth of intelligence agencies, break down of nations borders, eradication of national cultures  if these effects were actually the desired outcome planned in the 20's and 30's and that WW2 was a 'break up the jigsaw' moment rather than a re-action to the villainy of fascism

after ww2 high level fascists were saved, employed and used OR did the worldwide fascists use our collective stupidity ?

I and others like David Livingstone call it the Fascist International.

These people through their propaganda networks have tried to convince us of an international "communist conspiracy"   but the truth is that there is an international Fascist conspiracy.

Those behind this network in the US financed Hitler and the Nazis, brought the Nazis into the US intelligence and NASA. They protected this network in Europe, South America, and have used this network to control international crime and terror networks. Useful for assassinations and black operations.

Operation Gladio was nothing but ex Nazis and Nazi sympathizers and other fascists carrying out false flag terror and assassinations throughout Europe during the Cold war.

These same networks are now behind the Brexit, Trump, and the attempt to kick off a CLash of Civilizations pitting "the West" against the Islamic world and other "non western" peoples.

Edited by Vancity Eagle
  • Like 1

Why Hiroshima Was Destroyed.
by Eustace Mullins.

“WILL JAPAN SURRENDER BEFORE THE BOMB IS DROPPED?

There were still many anxious moments for the conspirators, who planned to launch a new reign of terror throughout the world. Japan had been suing for peace. Each day it seemed less likely that she could stay in the war. On March 9 and 10, 1945, 325 B-29s had burned thirty-five square miles of Tokyo, leaving more than one hundred thousand Japanese dead in the ensuing firestorm. Of Japan’s 66 biggest cities, 59 had been mostly destroyed. 178 square miles of urban dwellings had been burned, 500,000 died in the fires, and now twenty million Japanese were homeless. Only four cities had not been destroyed; Hiroshima, Kokura, Niigata, and Nagasaki. Their inhabitants had no inkling that they had been saved as target cities for the experimental atomic bomb. Maj. Gen. Leslie Groves, at Bernard Baruch’s insistence, had demanded that Kyoto be the initial target of the bomb. Secretary of War Stimson objected, saying that as the ancient capital of Japan, the city of Kyoto had hundreds of historic wooden temples, and no military targets. The Jews wanted to destroy it precisely because of its great cultural importance to the Japanese people.”

“Why did Einstein enlist an intermediary to bring this letter to Roosevelt, with whom he was on friendly terms? The atomic bomb program could not be launched without the necessary Wall Street sponsorship. Sachs, a Russian Jew, listed his profession as “economist” but was actually a bagman for the Rothschilds, who regularly delivered large sums of cash to Roosevelt in the White House. Sachs was an advisor to Eugene Meyer of the Lazard Freres International Banking House, and also with Lehman Brothers, another well known banker. Sachs’ delivery of the Einstein letter to the White House let Roosevelt know that the Rothschilds approved of the project and wished him to go full speed ahead.

A UNITED NATIONS PROJECT

In May of 1945, the architects of postwar strategy, or, as they liked to call themselves, the “Masters of the Universe”, gathered in San Francisco at the plush Palace Hotel to write the Charter for the United Nations. Several of the principals retired for a private meeting in the exclusive Garden Room. The head of the United States delegation had called this secret meeting with his top aide, Alger Hiss, representing the president of the United States and the Soviet KGB; John Foster Dulles, of the Wall Street law firm of Sullivan and Cromwell, whose mentor, William Nelson Cromwell, had been called a “professional revolutionary” on the floor of Congress; and W. Averill Harriman, plenipotentiary extraordinary, who had spent the last two years in Moscow directing Stalin’s war for survival. These four men represented the awesome power of the American Republic in world affairs, yet of the four, only Secretary of State Edward Stettinius Jr., had a position authorized by the Constitution. Stettinius called the meeting to order to discuss an urgent matter; the Japanese were already privately suing for peace, which presented a grave crisis. The atomic bomb would not be ready for several more months. “We have already lost Germany,” Stettinius said. “If Japan bows out, we will not have a live population on which to test the bomb.”

“But, Mr. Secretary,” said Alger Hiss, “no one can ignore the terrible power of this weapon.” “Nevertheless,” said Stettinius, “our entire postwar program depends on terrifying the world with the atomic bomb.” “To accomplish that goal,” said John Foster Dulles, “you will need a very good tally. I should say a million.” “Yes,” replied Stettinius, “we are hoping for a million tally in Japan. But if they surrender, we won’t have anything.” “Then you have to keep them in the war until the bomb is ready,” said John Foster Dulles. “That is no problem. Unconditional surrender.” “They won’t agree to that,” said Stettinius. “They are sworn to protect the Emperor.” “Exactly,” said John Foster Dulles. “Keep Japan in the war another three months, and we can use the bomb on their cities; we will end this war with the naked fear of all the peoples of the world, who will then bow to our will.”

Edward Stettinius Jr. was the son of a J.P. Morgan partner who had been the world’s largest munitions dealer in the First World War. He had been named by J.P. Morgan to oversee all purchases of munitions by both France and England in the United States throughout the war. John Foster Dulles was also an accomplished warmonger. In 1933, he and his brother Allen had rushed to Cologne to meet with Adolf Hitler and guaranteed him the funds to maintain the Nazi regime. The Dulles brothers were representing their clients, Kuhn Loeb Co., and the Rothschilds. Alger Hiss was the golden prince of the communist elite in the united States. When he was chosen as head of the prestigious Carnegie Endowment for International Peace after World War II, his nomination was seconded by John Foster Dulles. Hiss was later sent to prison for perjury for lying about his exploits as a Soviet espionage agent.

This secret meeting in the Garden Room was actually the first military strategy session of the United Nations, because it was dedicated to its mission of exploding the world’s first atomic weapon on a living population. It also forecast the entire strategy of the Cold War, which lasted forty-three years, cost American taxpayers five trillion dollars, and accomplished exactly nothing, as it was intended to do. Thus we see that the New World Order has based its entire strategy on the agony of the hundreds of thousands of civilians burned alive at Hiroshima and Nagasaki, including many thousands of children sitting in their schoolrooms. These leaders had learned from their master, Josef Stalin, that no one can rule without mass terrorism, which in turn required mass murder. As Senator Vandenberg, leader of the Republican loyal opposition, was to say (as quoted in American Heritage magazine, August 1977), “We have got to scare the hell out of “em.”

https://rense.com/general90/whyhir.htm

In 'Eisenhower's Death Camps':
a U.S. Prison Guard Remembers

In Andernach about 50,000 prisoners of all ages were held in an open field surrounded by barbed wire. The women were kept in a separate enclosure that I did not see until later. The men I guarded had no shelter and no blankets. Many had no coats. They slept in the mud,      wet and cold, with inadequate slit trenches for excrement. It was a cold, wet spring, and their misery from exposure alone was evident.

Even more shocking was to see the prisoners throwing grass and weeds into a tin can containing a thin soup. They told me they did this to help ease their hunger pains. Quickly they grew emaciated. Dysentery raged, and soon they were sleeping in their own excrement, too weak and crowded to reach the slit trenches. Many were begging for food, sickening and dying before our eyes. We had ample food and supplies, but did nothing to help them, including no medical assistance.

When I threw this food over the barbed wire to the prisoners, I was caught and threatened with imprisonment. I repeated the "offense," and one officer angrily threatened to shoot me. I assumed this was a bluff until I encountered a captain on a hill above the Rhine shooting down at a group of German civilian women with his .45 caliber pistol. When I asked, "Why?," he mumbled, "Target practice," and fired until his pistol was empty. I saw the women running for cover, but, at that distance, couldn't tell if any had been hit.

These prisoners, I found out, were mostly farmers and workingmen, as simple and ignorant as many of our own troops. As time went on, more of them lapsed into a zombie-like state of listlessness, while others tried to escape in a demented or suicidal fashion, running through open fields in broad daylight towards the Rhine to quench their thirst. They were mowed down.

Shortly afterwards, some of our weak and sickly prisoners were marched off by French soldiers to their camp. We were riding on a truck behind this column. Temporarily, it slowed down and dropped back, perhaps because the driver was as shocked as I was. Whenever a German prisoner staggered or dropped back, he was hit on the head with a club and killed. The bodies were rolled to the side of the road to be picked up by another truck. For many, this quick death might have been preferable to slow starvation in our "killing fields."

Hunger made German women more "available," but despite this, rape was prevalent and often accompanied by additional violence. In particular I remember an eighteen-year old woman who had the side of her faced smashed with a rifle butt, and was then raped by two G.I.s. Even the French complained that the rapes, looting and drunken destructiveness on the part of our troops was excessive. In Le Havre, we'd been given booklets warning us that the German soldiers had maintained a high standard of behavior with French civilians who were peaceful, and that we should do the same. In this we failed miserably.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p161_Brech.html

Confiscated U.S. gold financed Adolf Hanover/Hitler's Third Reich!!

In the 1932 President election, the desperate people overwhelmingly rejected President Hoover's failed economic policies, and they voted for Democrat FDR instead. It was a disastrous decision!

Immediately upon becoming President, Roosevelt confiscated all the gold belonging to U.S. citizens. Most of that gold came from California.

Winston Churchill at his desk
On April 5, 1933, Roosevelt ordered 
all U.S. citizens to turn in their gold.

Executive Order 6103, signed by President Roosevelt, ordered the confiscation of all private gold at $20.67 an ounce.

The next year gold was revalued at $35.00 an ounce. It was called the Great Gold Robbery of 1933.

That theft was engineered by "Kosher Nostra" Henry J. Morgenthau.

Henry J. Morgenthau (1891–1967).
Henry J. Morgenthau (1891
1967). 
Treasury Sec. from '34 to '45.

The penalty for non-compliance was a $10,000 fine, and/or 10 years in jail, plus confiscation of gold forfeited to the government. The wheelchair bound Roosevelt was just as much a dictator as Churchill, Mussolini, and Hanover/Hitler. Roosevelt ended up in a wheelchair when his wife Eleanor asked her friend Louis Howe to cure her husband of adultery!

"Kosher Nostra" Henry J. Morgenthau was the architect of the Great Gold Robbery. He worked closely with Hjamar Schacht (Reichbank), Benjamin Strong (U.S. Federal Reserve), Montagu Norman (Bank of England).

The innocuous HQ of the BIS in Basel, Switzerland, until 1977.
The innocuous looking HQ of the BIS 
in Basel, Switzerland, until 1977.

http://www.reformation.org/2019-is-a-repeat-of-1929.html

The vast hoard of gold confiscated by Roosevelt was melted down, turned into ingots, and then shipped to the BIS (Bank for International Settlements) in Basel, Switzerland.

That gold financed the Nazi military buildup, including Hitler's atomic bomb factory in Terezin, Czechoslovakia.

On 5/25/2019 at 1:33 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Very interesting interview, thanks for posting.

I notice the BBC say 25,000 lives lost, is this accurate?

3 days and nights of fire bombing and entire huge city until it was razed and in total ruins..seems quite light that figure to me.. 

BBC still promulgating war propaganda for over 70 years!  "our fake news is here to stay!"

Also, this group of planners in the destruction of Dresden, they 'KNOW' fire dont they..seems a tool of choice for murder and destruction by this lot eh? (and right throughout history from the great library burnings upto  London 1666 upto California Fires and even Grenfell perhaps? who knows?

They worship the smokeless flame of their god, by fire they will destroy.

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, ilimmu said:

Very interesting interview, thanks for posting.

I notice the BBC say 25,000 lives lost, is this accurate?

3 days and nights of fire bombing and entire huge city until it was razed and in total ruins..seems quite light that figure to me.. 

BBC still promulgating war propaganda for over 70 years!  "our fake news is here to stay!"

Also, this group of planners in the destruction of Dresden, they 'KNOW' fire dont they..seems a tool of choice for murder and destruction by this lot eh? (and right throughout history from the great library burnings upto  London 1666 upto California Fires and even Grenfell perhaps? who knows?

They worship the smokeless flame of their god, by fire they will destroy.

Yes 20- 30K is accurate (ish)

Dont forget they would be in shelters (some were lost )

London was bombed for  nearly 2 months straight with 30K dead the docklands etc were alight - why should it be strange  that a smaller city subjected to a similar campaign ( albeit in a shorter time frame) yields similar losses population wise.

The 250 K figure was Goebbels Propaganda (confirmed as such by many included the man himself)  later perpetuated by communist affiliated groups in West Germany to the extent its become fact - along with the Dresden only made pottery and garden chairs there was nothing of Military value mythology.

Its industries - like the UKs had been turned to war production and it was a major rail head to the Eastern Front ( the real reason it was targeted to help the Soviet offensive  (Bagration IIRC) by disrupting the flow of reinforcements.

Im an opponent of the strategic bombing area city campaign in general - but at the same time there is also a need to accept with the Weapons of the day the chances of hitting a target were slim and thus the need to send lots of bombers to area bomb. So there are times it would be inevitable - whether that's applicable to Dresden possibly depends as much on distance as anything else.

Edit as for the use of fire - I wouldn't read any occult significance into it - Its simply the most efficient killer in an urban setting

Edited by Eldnah
  • Thanks 1