Bee

Why is David Icke allowed to do what he does?

Hi all

I am halfway through Davids book 'Everything you need to know'. Its absolutely fascinating and its helping me to understand thoughts and experiences of my own.

What I cant understand is why he is permitted to expose what he does (if that makes sense?). There is an old saying that if something appears too good to be true then it most likely is. Why do the elite allow David Icke to write his books (and sell them on Amazon?!)? In the past, it could have been argued that he was largely dismissed by the public as being 'nuts' and so wasn't a threat. WIth more people starting to question the 'status quo', but that is not as true anymore.

This is a genuine question as it is something which perplexes me. If the answer is that he is somehow protected by 'forces for good' then why haven't these forces of good seemingly not protected the rest of mankind or intervened? Or have they?

This isnt an attack on David, I just want to understand and welcome civilised discussion :)

Hi Bee ...That's a well worded question , and shows you understand all the possibilities ....

I think it starts with the individual himself ...the first requirement is they believe they cannot be touched  .. And David has said just this when asked why they haven't killed him .... " Because I don't believe they can" .....

We all create our personal reality by our beliefs , expectations and desires

This belief that you are untouchable , by itself , If held strongly enough,  will be sufficient  , but it also allows other higher dimensional beings to lend a hand too ... Word is there are plenty of these willing to assist humanity , we do have to ask for assistance before they can render it ..

. You ask " why haven't these forces of good seemingly not protected the rest of mankind..."   Because higher beings have lots of demands on their time and energy , they have to prioritize and render assistance to those who are important in the big plan of things ..... The average joe will mostly get protection (in car crash etc) from dead relatives or their over-soul ... if their personal beliefs make them open to it and they invite it.  

• Like 1

Dunno.

Maybe early on, the ridicule factor took care of things, then by the time he started to gain mainstream attention and respect 'the horse had already bolted' with half a dozen books already  in circulation, making the idea of 'silencing' him not only pointless but potentially counter-productive due to the extra attention it might draw to his work and theories .

That'd be my guess, though he may have some form of 'protection' too.

Posted (edited)

i think that most information was available for everyone so that consent was given for actions

everyone has the ability to goto the library (in past years) or read documents online then one chooses what to believe and how to conduct themself

assumed consent allows legal action through mandate

now though, corporate zealots are controlling information rolling back the information game to a by-gone era, the old families have had enough of the scum thinking and making decisions

Edited by zArk

Posted (edited)

I think the elite are untouchable which is why they don't mind being ridiculed. The only time I saw the elite react is when we get close to their doorstep, like when protesting outside a Bilderberg meeting. Besides, there are many ways to manipulate people, making them rich is one way, kind of like "come join the dark side" theme, ignoring people is the best way, this way the person making accusations would need to take it to the next step such as proving what they are claiming. It is alright to speculate but the real proof is difficult to find.

Edited by Donald Woodward
added

This question has been asked so many times. I believe each one of us have guardian angels and protect us against danger. And David is no exception.

I also think the cabal allow the "truth" to surface, because they feel there are enough people who will ridicule it.

They are in actual fact terrified of people waking up, so they have the media as their massive operation to ridicule people.

I guess the "elite" don't see Icke as a threat because they have effectively brainwashed the masses enough for them to reject such information, even if direct proof was offered.

I once spoke to my parents about some of Icke's work, specifically parts where there was definitive evidence, and they weren't really interested despite acknowledging the facts. My parents are, in my opinion, typical of the majority of people in the general population, so it is easy to see why the elite aren't really bothered, plus they have the means to cover things up/destroy evidence, so they carry on the status quo and it's business as usual.

If Icke was calling for us to rise up and overthrow the government and "elite" then I am sure he would have faced a different outcome, which is why he is careful to not state such things directly in his books.

6 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

I once spoke to my parents about some of Icke's work, specifically parts where there was definitive evidence, and they weren't really interested despite acknowledging the facts.

Haha, same experience here.

It's like trying to write on water - there one moment and gone the next.

• Like 2

most people will always ignore conspiracy theorists, politicians will. david aint no fool, im sure he has denied interviews from certain ones claiming to be interested in what the truth is just so they can manipulate the interview. he aint no fool.

6 hours ago, QuodHumana said:

I also think the cabal allow the "truth" to surface, because they feel there are enough people who will ridicule it.

I agree. The cabal seem to feel secure enough in their position that they will allow some truth to slip out. They think that the masses won't believe it but seem to like to taunt those of us who do as they think we are powerless to do anything about it even if we do speak out. Hence why illuminati symbolism can be found everywhere once you know what to look for. It's like the movie villain who feels the need to boast about his evil schemes.

Posted (edited)

it is not a conspiracy anymore when everyone famous makes the same signs 😎 this is than more like a club and even people that are not aware should ask themselves what it means

:classic_smile:

Edited by Moonlight

On 5/27/2019 at 8:40 AM, QuodHumana said:

I believe each one of us have guardian angels and protect us against danger.

Does that include murdered Palestinian children, babies born to starve to death in squalor etc? If so, their 'guardian angels' need to re read their job description! Sorry, I just dont believe in guardian angels as I see no evidence to support the suggestion.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Moonlight said:

it is not a conspiracy anymore when everyone famous makes the same signs 😎 this is than more like a club and even people that are not aware should ask themselves what it means

:classic_smile:

Sadly though, most dont. They seem more interested in who is going to win the 'X Factor' or other crappy tv 'reality' shows :(

• Like 1

21 hours ago, size of light said:

Haha, same experience here.

It's like trying to write on water - there one moment and gone the next.

So true.

2 minutes ago, Bee said:

Does that include murdered Palestinian children....

We all create our personal reality by our beliefs, expectations and desires  .... children get beliefs from their parents , in this case the child was probably told ..."Israeli's are murdering bastards ".." don't play outside it's dangerous" ... "don't throw stones at them , they'll shoot you " ... these beliefs will increase the chances of being shot , this child is creating it's own reality ,even though the beliefs were pushed on it by parents ... no higher being would step in and override this learning process.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

We all create our personal reality by our beliefs, expectations and desires  .... children get beliefs from their parents , in this case the child was probably told ..."Israeli's are murdering bastards ".." don't play outside it's dangerous" ... "don't throw stones at them , they'll shoot you " ... these beliefs will increase the chances of being shot , this child is creating it's own reality ,even though the beliefs were pushed on it by parents ... no higher being would step in and override this learning process.

That was just one example. What about babies who die at weeks/months old due to starvation, disease etc who havent grown old enough to have been told anything? May I ask why you believe in guardian angels? Im genuinely interested.

Edited by Bee
  • Like 1

Just now, Bee said:

That was just one example. What about babies who die at weeks/months old due to starvation, disease etc who havent grown old enough to have been told anything? 

Then they are not participating beings in their own right , are passive and at the mercy of outside factors ... bodies do die , it's not just , nor is it a calamity , it just is ....

Why do I believe in Guardian Angels??? I'm not sure I ever said I did .... but from many decades of research , reading , listening to those who think about such things , I have reached what I believe to be a close approximation to what's going on .....

First , everyone has a "Holy Guardian Angel" ...also called "over-soul" this is the "greater you",  who has awareness of many lives (which from your perspective are future/past lives) the over-soul has the bigger picture , but it is reluctant to step in ... the game is that we manage our experience, learn that we create our reality  , we should not need outside forces to fix our blunders ... but sometimes the over-soul may step in to save our lives , ... but people do die , either their life had run it's course , or beliefs of the individual blocked help ...

Then there are other discarnate beings , dead friends or relatives  , they may want to help , and try to direct your life in certain ways , but as in life , their assistance may not be in harmony with your higher plan ... (for example your father may want you to become a solicitor ... after death , he may still cling to this foolish idea , and from the other side arrange 'chance meetings' with people in this profession to influence you)  .... most other beings have an agenda .... only your Over-soul has perfect wisdom with regard to your greater plan , even your conscious mind and desires can be in error .....

The number one concern of every Magickian is Knowledge and conversation of his Holy Guardian Angel 

In other words we must strive to achieve the same clarity about our mission , that our over-soul has.

• Like 1

I still don't get it. Others who speak out are silenced or de platformed etc and yet DI seemingly hasn't been touched. This rings alarm bells for me and him saying that it's because he believes they can't touch him just sounds rather trite and convenient to me.

8 hours ago, Bee said:

I still don't get it. Others who speak out are silenced or de platformed etc and yet DI seemingly hasn't been touched. This rings alarm bells for me and him saying that it's because he believes they can't touch him just sounds rather trite and convenient to me.

David Icke is getting his fair share of 'de-platforming' - don't forget he was banned fron entering Australia recently.

Also don't forget the Renegade film screenings that were cancelled or had to be rearranged at the last minute, as well as some speaking tour dates in the UK where venues were cancelling on him.

His Facebook page is also regularly 'shadow-banned' and was also recently temporarily 'un-published'.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

David Icke is getting his fair share of 'de-platforming' - don't forget he was banned fron entering Australia recently.

Also don't forget the Renegade film screenings that were cancelled or had to be rearranged at the last minute, as well as some speaking tour dates in the UK where venues were cancelling on him.

His Facebook page is also regularly 'shadow-banned' and was also recently temporarily 'un-published'.

Fair point. It still niggles me, I cant put my finger on it. There is something I feel unable to trust about it all. When you consider what David has said in his books for the last 20 years, yet he is still here and still speaking out. Yes, he may have had a few issues but nothing significant. Yes, he has been banned from Australia but that is only one country in the world and Australians can still access him on the internet etc. There is also the issue that what he says does scare a lot of people. Doesnt that just play in to the so called 'elites' hands? I listen to people like Max Igan and dont get the same niggles that I get with DI.

Edited by Bee
Spelling

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 9:38 AM, oz93666 said:

My desire and expectation was to win £20 Million today ,,

But it didn't happen ,, therefore your premise must be flawed ,,

That's because our reality has been hacked. Those in control now manipulate humans to believe in the money trap ,, ie become slaves. Because to eat one must comply.

Posted (edited)
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 10:44 AM, Bee said:

Fair point. It still niggles me, I cant put my finger on it. There is something I feel unable to trust about it all. When you consider what David has said in his books for the last 20 years, yet he is still here and still speaking out. Yes, he may have had a few issues but nothing significant. Yes, he has been banned from Australia but that is only one country in the world and Australians can still access him on the internet etc. There is also the issue that what he says does scare a lot of people. Doesnt that just play in to the so called 'elites' hands? I listen to people like Max Igan and dont get the same niggles that I get with DI.

Why? how can the truth be scary ,, ? It should wake people and make em' angry that they've been so deceived and used by the rich elite bloodlines ,,

Edited by jupiter12

8 minutes ago, Robo Newt said:

Not that this content has anything to do with the topic of this thread... BUT...

This is such wishy washy crap.

What kind of world is the alternative in terms of money?

The answer is we do not know of one.

We can pretend and dream of what was and what could be but it's so far removed from reality than some form of mental illness or delusions along with persecution complexes are involved.

That sounds ironic given the tyrannical order of which people around the world live under but in the bigger context and broader view it isn't.

Without David Icke's ideas the harsh reality remains regarding the market place of life: there is greed and nepotism.

So as above so as below.

At the street level there is hustle and bustle and greed and nepotism, and above that with far greater wealth there is the same thing.

Steve Jobs proved that one can have billions and not be able to extend their life time in this reality under this current era.

If we all sat around and did nothing and had a system of free money, would there be much progress in society? None at all. There would be no incentive to do anything.

Pain and pleasure. Giving birth is painful. Hard work is about exerting stress. Focus takes dedication and strength of will.

If we were of a higher consciousness without the moon matrix and schism ideas and looking after one another, this would be an entirely different reality but you and I and everyone else are animals and human nature is predatory.

We're far too animal to live any other way. Icke believes we have forgotten all of this and yet he 1. has no answers or solutions 2. doesn't give any answers or solution to the moon matrix etc.

We live our lives, go to work, do nothing in the face of injustice because of the consequences of jail and societal repercussions to our personal lives and families and associations etc.

There's nothing worse than wishy washy crap ,,

poofy-cheeksvvv_zpsnuomaeuf.jpg