Bee

Why is David Icke allowed to do what he does?

Posted (edited)
On 5/28/2019 at 9:41 AM, Bee said:

That was just one example. What about babies who die at weeks/months old due to starvation, disease etc who havent grown old enough to have been told anything? May I ask why you believe in guardian angels? Im genuinely interested.

But it seems the law of belief, feeling and expectation....the forces that create our reality moment by moment  operate utterly impersonally .

like electricity.

if a hundred children grasp hold of a live electric line, they will all be fried to dead. And the electricity will keep doing it totally impersonally.

A hundred, a thousand, a million

do we attack this force,  this ‘law’ of electricity and deem it terribly unfair OR do we learn how this law of electricity works and use it to heat and light up the world.

Just  because  a law seems unfair doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

As for ‘guardian angels’ or whatever name you want to use, think of them and us as ‘radio stations. ‘

If we are  not tuned in.... we hear nothing....not a single warning.

You will hear Nothing from the radio station warning us of something terrible happening if you are not tuned into it.

it is not the radio stations (‘angel’  = inter dimensional being) fault, is it? They’ve done their part.

Edited by Seanx

On 6/8/2019 at 10:57 PM, jupiter12 said:

My desire and expectation was to win £20 Million today ,,

But it didn't happen ,, therefore your premise must be flawed ,,

That's because our reality has been hacked. Those in control now manipulate humans to believe in the money trap ,, ie become slaves. Because to eat one must comply.

No mate, not true.

its like healing, you have got to really believe and feel at a deep biological level, in the very marrow of your bones that healing or some other thing has the potential to happen.

it is not easy. The theory is but the actual practice is  not because we are surrounded by a collective unconscious that regards such things as impossible.

just having  a ‘thought ‘ or ‘desire’  - like a lot of the cheap American books on this topic seem to suggest will have no effect.

so you may think you ‘expect’ to win the lottery or whatever ...but of course deep in your subconscious, you have no such expectation at all.

this is a fascinating subject - even science that is emerging.

and it is the reason icke attributes to his reality of being able to do his work  without the Elite being able to stop him as he explains in the last deception book. 

• Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 2:22 PM, Seanx said:

No mate, not true.

its like healing, you have got to really believe and feel at a deep biological level, in the very marrow of your bones that healing or some other thing has the potential to happen.

it is not easy. The theory is but the actual practice is  not because we are surrounded by a collective unconscious that regards such things as impossible.

just having  a ‘thought ‘ or ‘desire’  - like a lot of the cheap American books on this topic seem to suggest will have no effect.

so you may think you ‘expect’ to win the lottery or whatever ...but of course deep in your subconscious, you have no such expectation at all.

this is a fascinating subject - even science that is emerging.

and it is the reason icke attributes to his reality of being able to do his work  without the Elite being able to stop him as he explains in the last deception book. 

agree with that. people need to realize you just cannot just think and grow rich as the book suggest. You have to be completely convinced for it to work. Like great athlete who believe they just cannot fail. They tap into that  realm where reality is born and thus they succeed. They get into the zone so to speak. It is not easy after a lifetime of being told what is possible.

35 minutes ago, kilowon said:

agree with that. people need to realize you just cannot just think and grow rich as the book suggest. You have to be completely convinced for it to work. Like great athlete who believe they just cannot fail. They tap into that  realm where reality is born and thus they succeed. They get into the zone so to speak. It is not easy after a lifetime of being told what is possible.

Yes, mate I agree totally.

it is a fascinating topic . How to consciously go from a believing state ....to a real ‘knowing’ state.

And  when that state is genuinely reached, the body biological systems magically responds to it.

i have no doubt this will be the medicine of the future - and we will look back to our present surgery system as Stone Age.

2 hours ago, kilowon said:

You have to be completely convinced for it to work. Like great athlete who believe they just cannot fail. They tap into that  realm where reality is born and thus they succeed. They get into the zone so to speak. It is not easy after a lifetime of being told what is possible.

It is not easy.......it is also easy!

And it is VERY much a responsibility!

Agent K: When you get sad it always seems to rain.
Laura: Lots of people get sad when it rains!

Agent K: It rains because you're sad baby.

:)

• Like 1

On 5/26/2019 at 6:27 PM, Bee said:

What I cant understand is why he is permitted to expose what he does (if that makes sense?)

Politicians and corporations always use someone or something as an example to justify their next move. It's just a matter of timing until they can no longer suppress

Posted (edited)

When someone gets to this level they eventually begin to enter the same realms as the governers, huge sums of money are generated by such actions, so we have to look at who controls and owns the money and the entire infastructure that prints all of the books and flies the planes and own the venues where the actions take place within, can you see where I am leading with this.

Basically you cannot fight a system whilst using the same system, you have to build another system and that is not easy to do when the current system is in complete control of everything you are using to highlight their system, from the fuel you use in your travels to the paper the words are printed upon.

Who is inviting who for, breakfast, dinner and tea, food for thought is not the whole picture, the picture must be pained by the individual.

Right now there are no blank canvases.

Edited by The Apprentice

41 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Basically you cannot fight a system whilst using the same system

Which is why Mr Icke says to stop supporting it. Or atleast to the best of our ability. I tend to agree. Personally i prefer only the basics in life, with a few exceptions. Most things we do not need... they serve no real purpose other than to line someones pockets

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, awake said:

Which is why Mr Icke says to stop supporting it.

Or at least to the best of our ability.

I tend to agree.

Personally i prefer only the basics in life, with a few exceptions. Most things we do not need... they serve no real purpose other than to line someones pockets.

This is it, in its entirity and what we have been doing over the last 30 years, this is called walking away from the system that is slowly drowning us; In my humble opinion and or lifes experiences, David is not doing as much as he could or could have done when the kitty had a mighty sum of the peoples purse, where he wasted all of the peoples energy trying to fight the very system he was advising against,

They all failed and will again if he continues using the same MO, because they were not creating anything real with which to survive, they became another form of governance that needs constantly feeding and returning nothing of real worth.

For any system to have a true balance, it needs to be creating a little more than just the very basics in order to survive; let me explain in practical terms, because this is where I am at.

Right now we are at the level where real life skills are at an all time low, where we definatly could not survive even in a smaller groups where skilled participants were the bare minimum, so much so, that if the current system witheld a tiny bit less easy energy, we would all die very quickly.

Take the TV series Taransay where they did such an experiment to test societies resolve, where they brough folks from modernity together and isolated them all on a Scottish island, we all saw the end result.

This is why books are only good up to the imaginary level, reality comes from creating not reading, from showing others how things might be.

Like my Grandfather used to say when ever he encountered someone who was good at talking, he would say, don't just tell me, show me.

If David is watching this, please use the energy you have been given by your followers, to give them someting in return that will truly empower their hands as well as their minds.

Edited by The Apprentice

5 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

reality comes from creating not reading, from showing others how things might be.

5 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

don't just tell me, show me.

Oh yes, i do agree. There is a famous saying....

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

Just now, awake said:

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

True,

Help those who want to help themselves, is how my Grandfather termed it.

8 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Help those who want to help themselves, is how my Grandfather termed it.

I would like to help everyone down to the very core of most issues. The answer is actually quite simple in theory. In practice i am not so sure, unless i had full control. And the answer to that is to remove all money. It cannot be divided equally. Has Mr Icke ever mentioned that before ? i don't recall

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, awake said:

I would like to help everyone down to the very core of most issues. The answer is actually quite simple in theory. In practice i am not so sure, unless i had full control. And the answer to that is to remove all money. It cannot be divided equally.

Has Mr Icke ever mentioned that before ? i don't recall

I have run international training courses before with people from all walks of life, some never even picking up a screwriver to change a plug in the past, and all were equal in their ability to watch and listen then have a go doing the same or similar, and all managed to do the tasks laid out before them, some needed extra tuition but still mamanged to complete the tasks.

I see labour as the true currency not money, but as we are right now we will all find it harder to function without it, and even harder once its digital, then we become digital slaves where the system owns us even more, this is why the elite need to close down the current system before people get sick of it and begin leaving in droves, because this is what could happen if they had the right level of real life skills to begin that journey with.

The time for theory is long past its sell by date, what needs to happen now is to put those things we have read or shared into practice and to change raw energy into commoditiies, not into the same money to buy what we could be doing for ourselves, otherwise we will remain treading water, right where the controlling elite want us to remain, only to get washed out by their next spring tide.

It seems he is not very good with money of late, handing it out willy nilly instead of real commodities that are much more useful to those in real need.

Edited by The Apprentice

I sobering thought for me: the reason Mr Icke is still alive is because the Elite believe they have securely hooked the (great) majority of the population, and the goal, with but a few futile obstacles, will without doubt be achieved. If WE could secure the freedom of mind for the majority, then I believe the shackles will break for everyone else also.

• Like 1

There is a real scenario building and being transmitted that will eventually bring down most of the current orators of truth and that is a public that is already fast asleep and entering the coma stages, then it simply won't matter how much anyone procrastinates about how we are being enslaved, this is the nature of the beast.

The single best way to break away as they say is to create another system that caters for our needs and to build that system you need creators not listeners of negativity from most truth sayers who themselves could not survive let alone tie their own shoe laces, if the situations were less favourable.

The more a system become devoid of its real life skills and problem solvers, the further down the rabbit hole their hand to eye coordination and mind set will sink.

Then what ensues is a populous that see but does not percive and hears but does not understand is happening to them.

With all the data available on the internet today, nothing has shown me that things are changing, the exact opposite in fact.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The Apprentice said:

The more a system become devoid of its real life skills and problem solvers, the further down the rabbit hole their hand to eye coordination and mind set will sink.

Then what ensues is a populous that see but does not percive and hears but does not understand is happening to them.

Reminds me of that scene in The Time Machine (1960 H.G Wells version) where the woman is drowning and everyone is just sitting around as if nothings happening

The daily reality tv show drug is more important

/sarcasm

Ignorance is bliss mentality

Edited by awake

1 minute ago, awake said:

Reminds me of that scene in The Time Machine (1960 H.G Wells version) where the woman is drowning and everyone is just sitting around as if nothings happening

The daily reality to show drug is more important

/sarcasm

Ignorance is bliss mentality

It would be posible to engineer such people by removing one or more of their five senses, like the  Poto and Cabengo, who made up their own language because nobody took the time to talk to them.

Today that scenario is being done using less cognative skills in school and replacing them using touch screen technology, thus removing another skill in hand writing.

Boil the frog slowly model, so when you speak too fast with too much data imput, try to tell it that it is going to die it simply will not hear your advice and be cooked.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Boil the frog slowly model

aka incremantalism

Every day it seems like politicians and the like are conjuring up some bullshit problem that either doesn't exist or they want to change the goal posts to suit their agenda. The media makes it sound like it's for the better, but in reality it's not the plan. Deception as usual

Edited by awake
damn typo's again
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, awake said:

aka incremantalism

Every day it seems like politicians and the like are conjuring up some bullshit problem that either doesn't exist or they want to change the goal posts to suit their agenda. The media makes it sound like it's for the better, but in reality it's not the plan. Deception as usual

The government are now at the same level as the Magi of old, they now sing from the same age old hymn sheet, where career and money are their top of their agenda, and to get more of it they are going to write new tunes for their pipers, who we pay to listen to.

Edited by The Apprentice

On 8/11/2019 at 11:49 AM, awake said:

I am not sure about that saying.

It suggests that there are a load of starving people living next to a river or lake. They have no idea how to catch a fish....

2 hours ago, Reinold said:

I am not sure about that saying.

It suggests that there are a load of starving people living next to a river or lake. They have no idea how to catch a fish....

Maybe there is no one else left to teach them to fish.

7 hours ago, Red Pilled said:

I sobering thought for me: the reason Mr Icke is still alive is because the Elite believe they have securely hooked the (great) majority of the population, and the goal, with but a few futile obstacles, will without doubt be achieved. If WE could secure the freedom of mind for the majority, then I believe the shackles will break for everyone else also.

The average bloke on the street probably views David Icke as a crackpot and those that follow him are just as barmy. He is held up to ridicule in the mainstream press and the whole business with Wogan, though it happened a long time ago, is often raised by people who weren't even born when the interview took place. Throw antisemitism into the mix and it's no wonder DI is seen as toxic. A great majority of people can't get beyond that, such is the effectiveness of the media.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Why does David even get prime air time, he must know that they are going to try and spin things, so why go on TV??

Edited by The Apprentice

14 minutes ago, Seanx said:

you clearly think most of ickes ideas are mad...

I believe he is correct on some things and wrong on others.

Now put the crack pipe down yo.

2 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

I believe he is correct on some things and wrong on others.

Now put the crack pipe down yo.

You believe he is nuts on most things.

the rest of his ideas you are probably clueless about.

buy yourself a dog.

he will give you all the attention you need.

then all these ‘crazy’ ideas won’t have to bother you.