Bee

Why is David Icke allowed to do what he does?

21 hours ago, Reinold said:

I am not sure about that saying.

It suggests that there are a load of starving people living next to a river or lake. They have no idea how to catch a fish....

I think the point is that we are all controlled by keeping people dependent on the system. Alot of the biggest decisions are about keeping us dependent on it, like a drug

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, awake said:

I think the point is that we are all controlled by keeping people dependent on the system.

Alot of the biggest decisions are about keeping us dependent on it, like a drug

Those without real life skills and problem solving alertness are the easiest to control.

Their drug and our opiate is to de-skill the populace, and keep them "Just Above Broke", compartmentalized, separated, protected by Data Protection, which is actually their Royal gaurd against us all, where we are all unable to communicate beyond the physical barriers that it creates, its like the neighbours erecting a taller fence and drawing the blinds when the sun is in the sky.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, It'sallbs said:

So now you know better than I do what I believe.

What staggering immaturity and arrogance.

17 hours ago, Seanx said:

So now you fully believe that the reptiles are running the show here.

And the queen is a prime reptile!

a while ago you told us these ickean ideas were nuts, now you are calling us arrogant and immature for fucking reminding you what you said.

go away and stop wasting our  time.

what????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You reach conclusions based on zero logic .

And again you are trying to tell me what I believe and saying I said things that I didn't.

Of course I don't believe in reptiles.

3 hours ago, awake said:

I think the point is that we are all controlled by keeping people dependent on the system. Alot of the biggest decisions are about keeping us dependent on it, like a drug

Indeed.

There is seldom just one answer; most things are multifaceted.

1. He is, up to a certain point, protected by higher powers.

2. Ridicule is our greatest protection. You can say anything if you are not worried about how you appear to others.

3. The so-called elites consider themselves to be beyond any form of control by Joe Public.

4. I am not sure whether they have to do so under some form of Cosmic Law, or whether they are just so damned arrogant that they are certain that they will never be called to account, or whether they are letting their own familiars know what to expect, but they have an almost unbreakable habit of announcing what they are going to do, just before they do it. It is possible to negate this if you immediately manufacture a thought-form of the opposite nature, and I suspect that Mr Icke does this, out of habit, almost at a subliminal level.

5. A lot of us would send Mr Icke any juicy bits of information if we got hold of it, so I wonder if he has been able to obtain some evidence in the past which is so overwhelming in its' nature, that anyone attempting to confront him has been unable to continue with their blackmail or bribery.

• Like 1