Bee

Why is David Icke allowed to do what he does?

21 hours ago, Reinold said:

I am not sure about that saying.

It suggests that there are a load of starving people living next to a river or lake. They have no idea how to catch a fish....

I think the point is that we are all controlled by keeping people dependent on the system. Alot of the biggest decisions are about keeping us dependent on it, like a drug

27 minutes ago, awake said:

I think the point is that we are all controlled by keeping people dependent on the system.

Alot of the biggest decisions are about keeping us dependent on it, like a drug

Those without real life skills and problem solving alertness are the easiest to control.

Their drug and our opiate is to de-skill the populace, and keep them "Just Above Broke", compartmentalized, separated, protected by Data Protection, which is actually their Royal gaurd against us all, where we are all unable to communicate beyond the physical barriers that it creates, its like the neighbours erecting a taller fence and drawing the blinds when the sun is in the sky.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, It'sallbs said:

So now you know better than I do what I believe.

What staggering immaturity and arrogance.

17 hours ago, Seanx said:

So now you fully believe that the reptiles are running the show here.

And the queen is a prime reptile!

a while ago you told us these ickean ideas were nuts, now you are calling us arrogant and immature for fucking reminding you what you said.

go away and stop wasting our  time.

what????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You reach conclusions based on zero logic .

And again you are trying to tell me what I believe and saying I said things that I didn't.

Of course I don't believe in reptiles.

3 hours ago, awake said:

I think the point is that we are all controlled by keeping people dependent on the system. Alot of the biggest decisions are about keeping us dependent on it, like a drug

Indeed.

There is seldom just one answer; most things are multifaceted.

1. He is, up to a certain point, protected by higher powers.

2. Ridicule is our greatest protection. You can say anything if you are not worried about how you appear to others.

3. The so-called elites consider themselves to be beyond any form of control by Joe Public.

4. I am not sure whether they have to do so under some form of Cosmic Law, or whether they are just so damned arrogant that they are certain that they will never be called to account, or whether they are letting their own familiars know what to expect, but they have an almost unbreakable habit of announcing what they are going to do, just before they do it. It is possible to negate this if you immediately manufacture a thought-form of the opposite nature, and I suspect that Mr Icke does this, out of habit, almost at a subliminal level.

5. A lot of us would send Mr Icke any juicy bits of information if we got hold of it, so I wonder if he has been able to obtain some evidence in the past which is so overwhelming in its' nature, that anyone attempting to confront him has been unable to continue with their blackmail or bribery.

• Like 1

Can't believe so many crap answers.

His tour of Australia was cancelled!!! WHY?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Dave said:

Can't believe so many crap answers.

apparently it's because he is an anti semite 

which is fascinating stuff really because I for one didn't know that Australia was run by semites 

but we do now .... so there's all ways that 

31 minutes ago, MrA said:

apparently it's because he is an anti semite 

which is fascinating stuff really because I for one didn't know that Australia was run by semites 

but we do now .... so there's all ways that 

Even more fascinating when you consider he’s never said anything anti Semitic 

AntiCan't believe so many crap answers.

Beats me. He must be considered some kind of threat but I don't see what. Hardly main stream. 

As far as I can see all he could do was help them. Maybe spark a couple of neurons together. 

I know he is not pro Israel but neither are half the Jews living in America worshipping in Satan's synagogue's. As for Zionism, IT IS NOT ABOUT moving Jews physically to a bit of land called Israel or palistine. All those writing or commenting on that drivel - go to bed.

4 hours ago, Dave said:

AntiCan't believe so many crap answers.

Beats me. He must be considered some kind of threat but I don't see what. Hardly main stream. 

As far as I can see all he could do was help them. Maybe spark a couple of neurons together. 

I know he is not pro Israel but neither are half the Jews living in America worshipping in Satan's synagogue's. As for Zionism, IT IS NOT ABOUT moving Jews physically to a bit of land called Israel or palistine. All those writing or commenting on that drivel - go to bed.

If Zionism isn't about creating a Jewish national state run by Jews for Jews in what they consider to be ancient Israel, thus fulfilling biblical prophecies of the Jews "returning home", then what is it about?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dave said:

I know (David Icke) he is not pro Israel but neither are half the Jews living in America worshipping in Satan's synagogue's. As for Zionism, IT IS NOT ABOUT moving Jews physically to a bit of land called Israel or palistine. All those writing or commenting on that drivel - go to bed.

Is that your opinion or do you have evidence 50% of Jewish people living in America are anti Israel

Edited by Golden Retriever

On 5/26/2019 at 9:27 AM, Bee said:

Hi all

I am halfway through Davids book 'Everything you need to know'. Its absolutely fascinating and its helping me to understand thoughts and experiences of my own.

What I cant understand is why he is permitted to expose what he does (if that makes sense?). There is an old saying that if something appears too good to be true then it most likely is. Why do the elite allow David Icke to write his books (and sell them on Amazon?!)? In the past, it could have been argued that he was largely dismissed by the public as being 'nuts' and so wasn't a threat. WIth more people starting to question the 'status quo', but that is not as true anymore.

This is a genuine question as it is something which perplexes me. If the answer is that he is somehow protected by 'forces for good' then why haven't these forces of good seemingly not protected the rest of mankind or intervened? Or have they?

This isnt an attack on David, I just want to understand and welcome civilised discussion :)

My guesses are one of these ...

a) Because being taken out brings instant notoriety, and an unspoken admission to the world, from the PTB, that the information is right?

b) Because his books only contain half the story, and it's not the half that worries them?

c) You only have to read all the various posts on this forum to see that no matter how influential David may be, the populace have interpreted his work in a thousand different ways, and are no more united than before?

12 minutes ago, Numpsy said:

My guesses are one of these ...

a) Because being taken out brings instant notoriety, and an unspoken admission to the world, from the PTB, that the information is right?

b) Because his books only contain half the story, and it's not the half that worries them?

c) You only have to read all the various posts on this forum to see that no matter how influential David may be, the populace have interpreted his work in a thousand different ways, and are no more united than before?

I've just thought of a D & E ...

d) Because maybe it is true that when you resonate with the truth to such an extent, that you really are protected somehow?

e) Maybe there has been just enough disinformation fed into his work to publicly discredit him if ever required?

• Like 1

On 12/27/2019 at 11:01 AM, PeakGammon said:

If Zionism isn't about creating a Jewish national state run by Jews for Jews in what they consider to be ancient Israel, thus fulfilling biblical prophecies of the Jews "returning home", then what is it about?

Yes unfortunately what you say is also the view of some promenent politicians in Israel. 

And you are right we judge with our eyes.

I don't know what to say. Well I can say you could trace all those that think they are part of a genetic race called Jews and ship them to Israel against their will ( think some German bloke already tried) and it won't make a blind bit of difference to the world. It is as you say in the Bible which I struggle to follow but I know it isn't a history book. I guess what I'm saying is that Jews returning to Israel shouldn't be interpreted corporally.

On 12/27/2019 at 12:36 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Is that your opinion or do you have evidence 50% of Jewish people living in America are anti Israel

Yes your right. My opinion based on what I SEE ( corporal judgement) in the news ( not a very good source ) - American Jews denouncing Israel in favour of a return to Palistine . I redact the 50%. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dave said:

Yes your right. My opinion based on what I SEE ( corporal judgement) in the news ( not a very good source ) - American Jews denouncing Israel in favour of a return to Palistine . I redact the 50%. 

Good on you for retracting the claim. It takes a mature person to do that, so kudos to you.

On 5/26/2019 at 9:27 AM, Bee said:

Hi all

I am halfway through Davids book 'Everything you need to know'. Its absolutely fascinating and its helping me to understand thoughts and experiences of my own.

What I cant understand is why he is permitted to expose what he does (if that makes sense?). There is an old saying that if something appears too good to be true then it most likely is. Why do the elite allow David Icke to write his books (and sell them on Amazon?!)? In the past, it could have been argued that he was largely dismissed by the public as being 'nuts' and so wasn't a threat. WIth more people starting to question the 'status quo', but that is not as true anymore.

This is a genuine question as it is something which perplexes me. If the answer is that he is somehow protected by 'forces for good' then why haven't these forces of good seemingly not protected the rest of mankind or intervened? Or have they?

This isnt an attack on David, I just want to understand and welcome civilised discussion :)

David Icke has got protection he passed all his tests as a young person.

The easy answer is that he is allowed to.  And it's the truth.  However you break down "he is allowed to" works in this situation.

David Icke is allowed to do what he does.  He's always been mainstream, folks..... football player, BBC presenter, Green Party politician, very controversial..... then Wogan and a complete public humiliation, all the way to now where he is mainstream again.  He did some neat things in between that though.

This is David's gig.  He tells the truth of what's going on -- it's a perspective, but it's also truth.   THEY ALWAYS TELL US WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON, IT IS UP TO US TO PROCESS THE INFORMATION WE ARE GIVEN IN THE PROPER WAY.

David seems like a good guy to have a beer with, he's very funny, very informed, and very articulate.  The rest means nothing to me....

Where was I again?  Why does he do it? How can he do it?  Someone had to, and he's allowed to.

:classic_laugh:

On 8/11/2019 at 10:22 AM, The Apprentice said:

When someone gets to this level they eventually begin to enter the same realms as the governers, huge sums of money are generated by such actions, so we have to look at who controls and owns the money and the entire infastructure that prints all of the books and flies the planes and own the venues where the actions take place within, can you see where I am leading with this.

Basically you cannot fight a system whilst using the same system, you have to build another system and that is not easy to do when the current system is in complete control of everything you are using to highlight their system, from the fuel you use in your travels to the paper the words are printed upon.

Who is inviting who for, breakfast, dinner and tea, food for thought is not the whole picture, the picture must be pained by the individual.

Right now there are no blank canvases.

Every day is a blank canvas. 

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:27 AM, Bee said:

Why do the elite allow David Icke to write his books..?

For the same reason the aliens didn't bump off David Vincent, they knew he had the reputation of being a harmless eccentric in the public's eyes and that nobody believed him, so they knew that if they did bump him off people would begin to wonder if what he'd been saying really was true all along..:)

A lot of UFO researchers have historically died under suspicious circumstances. Possibly because they've directly tapped into the very 'unknown' forces they were researching.

From what I've seen, the only other researchers outside that field who tend to get bumped off are the ones investigating the nuts-and-bolts money-trails.

There would be no point in knocking off Icke at this point; he's already covered all the key points.

Just now, size of light said:

A lot of UFO researchers have historically died under suspicious circumstances. Possibly because they've directly tapped into the very 'unknown' forces they were researching.

From what I've seen, the only other researchers outside that field who tend to get bumped off are the ones investigating the nuts-and-bolts money-trails.

There would be no point in knocking off Icke at this point; he's already covered all the key points.

He has, but does not know who these people really are, the ones who are actually pulling the strings of the factions who we are unknowingly feeding with our energy.

9 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

He has, but does not know who these people really are, the ones who are actually pulling the strings of the factions who we are unknowingly feeding with our energy.

He constantly refers to the 'off-world' nature of the puppetmasters and covers the satanic bloodline families and their ideologies that are doing their bidding.

If he exposed a specific CIA-money laundering front with damning details about exactly how they operate, he might have problems, but otherwise, I think the puppetmasters enjoy the entertainment value of being exposed while the vast majority of people willingly choose to do nothing.

Edited by size of light
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, size of light said:

He constantly refers to the 'off-world' nature of the puppetmasters and covers the satanic bloodline families and their ideologies that are doing their bidding.

If he exposed a specific CIA-money laundering front with damning details about exactly how they operate, he might have problems, but otherwise, I think the puppetmasters enjoy the entertainment value of being exposed while the vast majority of people willingly choose to do nothing.

I do not buy the off world new age nonsense, this is what the bible achieved last time around, it is a total waste of time, but still ever so popular to have and unknown controller not of the earth, then you have the other side of it where people believe in the same unknown mystery persons living here on earth in cognito amongst us, it is all hearsay at best, archetypal all over again.

I see puppets pulling their own strings most of the time, saying they are fighting the system whilst also propping it up and devoid of any ways of fending for themselves, which most of the alternative paradigm fits this desription and relies upon their followers for their daily bread and games disguised as truth news.