Jump to content
ink

Chat Room

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Talking to a ghost....lol

 

I just read something which I shall respond to....

 

essc4JX.png

 

This is wrong as who is defining what a lie is?

 

Are we talking fake news or the religion of science or the belief in a moon landing?

 

And why would anyone need to 'win'?

 

To have belief in the experiences one has does not mean that it is a lie!

 

ps: The image behind would hold vastly more lol

 

Edit to add: You do know that the 'behind' image is clickable and thus can be very much larger!

Edited by ink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ink said:

Governments....wtf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

German feminists call for end to 'luxury tax' for tampons

Tampons and other feminine hygiene items are considered "luxury goods" by German tax officials.

German magazine Neon and einhorn, a German start-up, are calling on people to sign a petition by the end of May to make German lawmakers discuss lowering the value-added tax on women's hygiene goods.

Tampons and other hygiene items are taxed at the standard value-added rate of 19%, also known as the rate for "luxury" goods.

Neon and einhorn want the government to tax them at the reduced rate of 7%, which applies mainly to food items considered necessary for basic living requirements.

"Women menstruate … whether they like it or not. This is not a luxury and should not be taxed as such," they added.

https://www.dw.com/en/german-feminists-call-for-end-to-luxury-tax-for-tampons/a-48598893

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL....

 

 

Ai6U92t.jpg

 

Some comments:

 

"If this is released in the UK, the British library and Bodleian at Oxford both recieve a copy to keep. And I find that hilarious."

"This would sell really well over the Christmas period."

"bloody good idea!"

"Tampons are taxed at our lower rate (5%) in UK. We are not allowed to cut it to 0% due to EU rules on VAT despite a big campaign to do so."

?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Er....lol

 

mul34V3.jpg

 

:)

 

Off topic a little but I once knew a guy, a plumber who if he got an inkling that he might not get paid, he used to place lilletts into some of the pipe junctions but leave them unsoldered until he got his money, if they never paid him he would go around and solder all of the jionts where he placed them.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

 

Off topic a little but I once knew a guy, a plumber who if he got an inkling that he might not get paid, he used to place lilletts into some of the pipe junctions but leave them unsoldered until he got his money, if they never paid him he would go around and solder all of the jionts where he placed them.

 

ooooh....the bugger lol

 

Lots of tricks to make certain of payment....and David it is a chat room nothing is off topic :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ink said:

 

ooooh....the bugger lol

 

Lots of tricks to make certain of payment....and David it is a chat room nothing is off topic :)

 

Right got you, forgot.

 

I also knew a bricky who did something similar, he worked for a local builder near Bradford on a new build estate back in the late 60's and was told when he took on the contract that this guy would go walk about to his villa in Spain a month before completetion and not pay the whole crew, sure enough he did what was predicted, however, unknowing to the gaffer he bricked up the last dozen or so chimney stacks as they were going up, completely solid which means taking down the entire wall in situ, job done, the gaffer had to pay back and some.

 

Oh and while I am at it, its time to get rid of some dead wood, we all know who they are, if people hit the ignore button then what is the point of them being here if they are so violent and ignorant that people cannot debate without being attacked directly and personally, get rid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Oh and while I am at it, its time to get rid of some dead wood, we all know who they are, if people hit the ignore button then what is the point of them being here if they are so violent and ignorant that people cannot debate without being attacked directly and personally, get rid.

 

Well I have them on ignore David....nothing else I will do :(

There is only handle who I haven't....and while he still posts the same as on the old forum, I see no need to ignore him (although I did put him on team Dr Evil....but I may yet be wrong....hopefully)

 

It is a choice of each to define any interaction within this realm....not down to me :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ink said:

 

Well I have them on ignore David....nothing else I will do :(

There is only handle who I haven't....and while he still posts the same as on the old forum, I see no need to ignore him (although I did put him on team Dr Evil....but I may yet be wrong....hopefully)

 

It is a choice of each to define any interaction within this realm....not down to me :)

 

I will ban them outright, give me the hammer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apple users beware, the corporate ideology is quickening, and those who fall for the fancy advertising will not be so happy when the apple goes really rotten and no replacement is in sight, only more profits for them and pollution for the planet.

 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Reinold said:

Tampons are not funny. Period.

 

Not when they get stuck in the waterworks, the more the pressure pushes the more they grip.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2019 at 10:09 PM, Captainlove said:

i like homemade bread it so nice when fresh out of the oven

 

I used to use Allinson's Dried yeast, and there is nothing wrong with that. Then on YouTube I saw a video about sourdough bread, and the basis of it is yeast you make yourself: you take it from the air!

You have to leave a flour and water mixture exposed to the air for a week, and yeast will eventually start to grow.

 

In the end, there is no huge difference - but I like the idea of yeast "out of thin air".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

 

Not when they get stuck in the waterworks, the more the pressure pushes the more they grip.

 

Ooh matron!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Reinold said:

 

I used to use Allinson's Dried yeast, and there is nothing wrong with that. Then on YouTube I saw a video about sourdough bread, and the basis of it is yeast you make yourself: you take it from the air!

You have to leave a flour and water mixture exposed to the air for a week, and yeast will eventually start to grow.

 

In the end, there is no huge difference - but I like the idea of yeast "out of thin air".

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/4/2019 at 10:21 AM, ink said:

 

OMG....solowrist!!!!

 

Stop looking through my windows!

 

That's the episode I just watched last night!

 

??????? lol

 

I wouldn't want to play a drinking game for each time someone says.... erm....er.... rooster suction :) I would be so drunk so very quickly lol

 

and, after watching this series, I think that I may end up with some form of tourette's syndrome .... you know down the shops and at any small thing just blurt it out ( in the manner of the Chinese guy Woo)

 

:)

 

 

 

SOOOOOOOOO VERY DRUNK LOL....

 

 

 

 I think, Mr. Woo, is feeling kind of Limehouse Chinese laundry blue, ink.

 

Deadwood is well worth the binge, drunk or not. 

 

A serious case of Tourettes ensued when I came home from work yesterday and discovered the state of some house building work undertaken by, Barney Bodger. 

Edited by solowrist
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Gareth Icke retweeted these.  They are such wimps being triggered by gender pronouns and sensory overload through chatter in the room!!!

 

LOL ..............

 

 

 

Wait for it James Jackson is still being triggered by chatter and sensory overload and aggressive scents. Who determines what

perfumes and aftershaves are aggressive? Calvin Klein or Channel LOL

 

 

and use the proper doors!

 

 

No sound from the video?  Anyone else.  Worked ok yesterday

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg

 

I have no words

 

LMFAO .... but so sodding sad iw66nlD.gif

 

 

FvrUlmq.jpg

 

 

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

No sound from the video?  Anyone else.  Worked ok yesterday

 

All works fine .... unlike any of those soft boys .... who definitely need a     frXVi5y.gif

 

FFS .... lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Run for your lives,

 

 

Here is what the public have been prepared to become, scared rats running from an engine that is backfiring, or was it, maybe voice to skull projections aimed at a few who reacted to it and then the rest simply went with the flow, are the folks being tested here, I think so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deadwood .... the series .... You end it like that ffs

 

why?

 

at least finish the stories .... cuksukkkerrrssss

 

 

On an aside....anyone interested in Voip chat? I could setup a Teamspeak server and some of us could talk in real time?

Cost is nothing really (£5 a month for 20 spots) and I would cover it....you would only need to download the client software and then login to the chat room with a username and password.

 

 

Just a thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:38 PM, ink said:

I know that with the current 'shootings'.... this post is not of importance but....

 

I have a cat which about 14 years ago adopted me (and it was not a young cat at that point) which is causing me concern!

 

She is addicted to tobacco.

 

I smoke roll ups and never considered that she would eat the stuff....then one day I realized that she had eaten a ciggie I had made (made the roll up, door knocked on and I left it on the side....came back and it was gone while she was licking her lips) and I now consider that she has been eating any bits from the countertop for many years!

 

Since then I have had to hide the tobacco .... but this cat literally screams at me until I give her a small bit to eat?????

 

14 years with me....at least 3 years old before!

 

What do I do?

 

Ahh! 😻 ,,

 

Cat's love tobacco ,, When they disappear for a day or two they know exactly where to go for a fag and a beer ,,

 

ef43c6ebb4f58224a83b9623f1ceb713vvvvvvv_

 

vvvvdazk_zpsdx64ckv0.jpg

 

''Quick he's coming'' ,,

 

7b5e278764596fc3b58f4cb890aea975--smokin

 

Then they come home and play innocent and meow for some food! 😽

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ink said:

Deadwood .... the series .... You end it like that ffs

 

why?

 

at least finish the stories .... cuksukkkerrrssss

 

 

On an aside....anyone interested in Voip chat? I could setup a Teamspeak server and some of us could talk in real time?

Cost is nothing really (£5 a month for 20 spots) and I would cover it....you would only need to download the client software and then login to the chat room with a username and password.

 

 

Just a thought.

 

 

 

The business of making money was faster on the draw and so sent it to Boot Hill with its boots on.  "cuksukkkerrrssss"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, solowrist said:

  "cuksukkkerrrssss" 

 

thanks solo .... I didn't know that a film had been produced which may complete the stories!

 

I see that it is not available to purchase yet :( and I am not giving any money to amazon to rent it!

 

So I will wait .... feel like a kid waiting for santa lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ink said:

So I will wait .... feel like a kid waiting for santa lol

 

You never know your luck in a big city, ink.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently 'Chat Rooms'  were invented by GPs. To keep their patients chatting whilst they waited (and waited) ,,

 

waiting-room2cc_zpsldxlrmbo.jpg

 

IRkSycSL0jZiq_eflEtNki04E9YrzYUBRlDx3zuh

 

hE7B9E8D3vvvv_zpsvimcepsx.jpg

 

Sometimes ,,

 

You need to be prepared for

 

A long chat ,,

 

tejdcabvqnrznn_zpsflbuw7fg.jpg

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×