Jump to content
Geordie

Have the UK screenings of 'Renegade' been cancelled?

Recommended Posts

Hello all, 

 

Apologies if this is in the wrong area. 

 

A few months ago, I bought a ticket for a screening of 'Renegade' in Sunderland in Tuesday, April 9th. The event was advertised on David's website, and the tickets were sold through Ickonic, so I believe they were genuine. Anyway, all of the UK screenings of Renegade have since been removed from David's site. However, I haven't had an e-mail to say that the event has been cancelled, nor a refund. I can't find anything about this online either. Does anyone have any information on what has happened?

 

Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Geordie said:

Hello all, 

 

Apologies if this is in the wrong area. 

 

A few months ago, I bought a ticket for a screening of 'Renegade' in Sunderland in Tuesday, April 9th. The event was advertised on David's website, and the tickets were sold through Ickonic, so I believe they were genuine. Anyway, all of the UK screenings of Renegade have since been removed from David's site. However, I haven't had an e-mail to say that the event has been cancelled, nor a refund. I can't find anything about this online either. Does anyone have any information on what has happened?

 

Thank you. 

 

Hi Geordie, 

Can you drop a message to [email protected]? She will sort it for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2019 at 9:50 AM, garethicke said:

 

Hi Geordie, 

Can you drop a message to [email protected]? She will sort it for you. 

 

 

Hello, thanks for replying. I'll do this now. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2019 at 9:50 AM, garethicke said:

 

Hi Geordie, 

Can you drop a message to [email protected]? She will sort it for you. 

 

 

Hello, I just tried to e-mail this address and it bounced back. Can you please check it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Atramento
3 minutes ago, Geordie said:

 

 

Hello, I just tried to e-mail this address and it bounced back. Can you please check it?

 

This: [email protected]

 

or did you try this: [email protected]

 

I would guess that the latter is correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be surprised if it was shown anywhere :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×