Sign in to follow this  
oz93666

Tribute to ABBA

I really didn't appreciate this group at their rising ... I guess they weren't cool , had too wide an appeal , weren't rebellious , weren't full of angst  ..

As I've grown older I've come to believe they are one of the greatest expressions of light from the music industry ... 

And this must be their most moving song and performance  ....

And this one 

As a counterpoise to that sublimely beautiful first video , I thought I'd post another of my favorites ..... 

This is perhaps the most Evil and demonically inspired music creation humanity has ever witnessed .... Soul grabbing music  .... If the opening few seconds don't send shivers up your spine, then you can't be alive.

I strongly agree with your sentiments re: both Abba and the Sex Pistols.

Had a really powerful lucid dream when I was a teenager about Agnetha that had something to do with blonde, Nordic aliens.

1 hour ago, size of light said:

Had a really powerful lucid dream when I was a teenager about Agnetha ….

I had a few of those as a teenager but they were nothing to do with aliens.

5 minutes ago, Rupert Ugo said:

I had a few of those as a teenager but they were nothing to do with aliens.

It was real sexy too, and she stood on the spot where I had an abduction experience with alien greys and a mantis creature as a child and sang "Knowing Me, Knowing You" and I'm not joking.

On 6/2/2019 at 12:44 AM, oz93666 said:

And this must be their most moving song and performance

I think I like this the best. Performing in front of the Swedish Royal family before Dancing Queen was officially released.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, size of light said:

It was real sexy too, and she stood on the spot where I had an abduction experience with alien greys and a mantis creature as a child and sang "Knowing Me, Knowing You" and I'm not joking.

Ha ... you couldn't make that up !!!   Almost certain they're  'souls' are High ET's , slumming it here to bring down some light ...

I find Agnetha sublimely beautiful , but not at all sexy ...

Unfortunate to see them bowing to the Swedish royals , there's not much information on them , but they have to be Illuminati... Here's another live performance of Dancing Queen , but I think they're miming even in this one....

Abba said none of them take or have taken  any drugs ... perhaps the only group that could say that ... 

Edited by oz93666

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Edited by oz93666

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I find Agnetha sublimely beautiful , but not at all sexy ...

Funnily enough, I feel the exactly the same nowadays.

Unfortunate to see them bowing to the Swedish royals

Yeah, I mainly like the costumes and majestic, celebratory vibe of it.

Edited by size of light

On 6/1/2019 at 3:44 PM, oz93666 said:

As I've grown older I've come to believe they are one of the greatest expressions of light from the music industry ...

'ABBA' is chokmah the supernal father of qabalah....but then you knew that already didn't you liber oz?

7 hours ago, muir said:

'ABBA' is chokmah the supernal father of qabalah....but then you knew that already didn't you liber oz?

Yes I did ...  also adds up to number !! the most sacred of numbers .... carbon ... the  element of all (known)  life           

ABBA   we have two 'male' letters A's , two pyramids .... And two female letters B's two  pairs of breasts... And they are positioned as they would perform on stage with the girls in the middle ....

Notice how this echoes ALLA  the biggest father of them all which adds up to 66 ...     

"ABBA" is an acronym formed from the first letters of each group member's first name: Agnetha, Björn, Benny, and Anni-Frid.  .... the genders of the letters are flipped in the official genesis , the girls now being A's .....As a group the girls did have a more active , transmittive 'male' role , with Benny and Bjorn taking a back seat.

This all weaves a very magical synchronystic   pattern way beyond chance .... 

Also this group epitomizes how magick will be performed in the new aeon ....  Old aeon magic was strictly a male affair , groups like the Beatles , Pink Floyd ... all males ...this makes for great instability and internal conflict .....

New aeon Magick is Sex Magick ! Epitomized by the Beast and Scarlet Woman , that's the difference between Magic and Magick , Crowley brought in the female component 'K' ... a couple , or couples , working together , with the same goal , are 100 times more powerful than males working alone or together...

Classical magic of the past , a strictly male affair                 What the future holds , the ecstasy and manifestation of Magick 

c62ffd0c7d9b8d08ce90805d2a822b54.jpg   yab-yum-fdea9e95-905e-414c-8377-8d0953c8   

• Like 1

My favourite ABBA. How did they get in and out of those costumes? They were sewn in.

^^^ Quiet brazen and scarlet womanish , for a wide appeal, strait laced group...   they might just as well be naked... I don't think there's been a more outrageous music video, ever!

If only they had hotter figures  ...

Max-Width-Extra-Small.jpg

Objectification of women much!!!

49 minutes ago, Bee said:

Objectification of women much!!!

If men don't feel a magnetic draw to women in a sexual sense then there is no procreation

If there is no procreation then there are no children

If there are no children then there is no next generation of society

marxist feminism wants that to happen so it will seek at all times to shame men and demonise their natural urge

• Like 1

1 hour ago, berten60 said:

As if women don't objectify men...

I didnt say women dont objectify men so whats the relevance of your comment? Are you saying its ok for men to objectify women because women also do it with men? What a grown up argument!

2 hours ago, muir said:

If men don't feel a magnetic draw to women in a sexual sense then there is no procreation

If there is no procreation then there are no children

If there are no children then there is no next generation of society

marxist feminism wants that to happen so it will seek at all times to shame men and demonise their natural urge

We werent discussing procreation. Objectification is not the same thing.

Just now, Bee said:

We werent discussing procreation. Objectification is not the same thing.

they want us second guessing ourselves as every step

they don't just want us to be afraid of getting a hard-on, they want us to be unable to get one

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bee said:

Are you saying its ok for men to objectify women because women also do it with men? 

It's not only OK, but desirable for both sexes to "objectify"  (find sexy) the other ... 

My mother didn't have much effect on my life , but I remember her saying once to me when I was young " Don't treat women as sexual objects , will you Andrew ?!!" This simple request had a big impact on me .... Not for the good ... I remember telling this to a girlfriend once "Oh " she said , "maybe women like being treated as sexual objects" .. 

Sexual relationships , relationships in general are in a big mess in the human species ...this is the elephant in the living room ... In every country on the planet it's illegal to walk down the street naked !! And nobody thinks that's crazy !!!....

I predict the most marked difference between where we are now , and where we will be after the energy shift , will be relationships ... The dark cloud of antagonism , repression and perversion will be gone. Through the practice of yoga lovemaking will become sacred , the central ritual of the new religion of Thelema , and the technique for materializing shared dreams .

yab-yum-fdea9e95-905e-414c-8377-8d0953c8

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

The definition of 'objectify' is 'to treat a person like a tool or toy, as if they had no feelings, opinions, or rights of their own' (as per the Oxford English Dictionary). And you think it is "desirable" that men and women objectify each other?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Bee said:

The definition of 'objectify' is 'to treat a person like a tool or toy, as if they had no feelings, opinions, or rights of their own' (as per the Oxford English Dictionary). And you think it is "desirable" that men and women objectify each other?

not when you are going about your every day lives together...those moments of warm exchange

But when you let your animal natures free then yes i think it is ok to cut loose a bit

Our animal nature is part of us and I don't think we should repress or deny it

Edited by muir

5 hours ago, muir said:

not when you are going about your every day lives together...those moments of warm exchange

But when you let your animal natures free then yes i think it is ok to cut loose a bit

Our animal nature is part of us and I don't think we should repress or deny it

I would never and could never treat another human being as an object/toy with no feelings, opinions or rights of their own which is what objectification entails. I believe in mutual respect, trust and valuing the other person. Objectification is abhorrent to me.

I ask myself why you discuss such things along with an ABBA tread?  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Bee said:

I would never and could never treat another human being as an object/toy with no feelings, opinions or rights of their own which is what objectification entails. I believe in mutual respect, trust and valuing the other person. Objectification is abhorrent to me.

That's fine but your animal side is carnal. It is not rational

I'm not saying that we should be ruled by our animal nature but i don't think we should shame it either and repress it

Yes all those values you mention are important but so is our animal side for procreation. Jung talks about this and makes this point

It's all a balance

Edited by muir
  • Like 1