Sign in to follow this  
Grumpy Owl

Politically-Incorrect Comedy

Comedy never used to be 'intentionally offensive' - it was just funny. And context is important, even the context of the time it was produced.

• Like 1

The BBC would NEVER allow a show like 'Monkey Dust' to appear on their channels ever again:

• Like 1

Little Johnny, the kid in the kindergarten class that the teachers love to hate

The teacher says to class , today I am going to give you a letter and you have to tell me a word that starts with that letter

OK Amie your first ,the letter is A , apple miss,very good Amie ,now the letter B, ball miss ,very good,now the letter C ,cat miss that's excellent Amie they went through the alphabet.

Now Brenden ,It's your turn A, ant miss ,very good ,B ,bat miss ,C coat miss ,excellent Brenden

Now it's your turn Little Johnny, with trepidation the teacher said A , Little Johnny puts his hand up and says oh,oh,oh,I know miss, asshole. The teacher rolled her eyes back in her head and said,very good  Little Johnny but that wouldn't have been the type of word that I would use. With that the teacher said B , again Little Johnny put his hand up,oh,oh,oh,oh, Bullshit miss. Very good ,again I wouldn't have used that type of word . Then she said I think we better leave the letter C alone for the moment so the next letter is D oh,oh,oh, I know miss, dwarf,with a sigh of relief she said excellent ,little Johnny pipes and said you know miss ,those short cunts.

The first time I heard that joke I was on a golf course, there were four of us we just finished the 9th hole and as we were walking to the 10th when the joke was told and we all had a good laugh I  took orders for drinks and headed to the club house, I didn't make it because coming down the road was a dwarf in a golf cart. I have never in 40 years ever seen a dwarf on a golf course before or after, what are the odds 5 seconds after hearing that joke. Well I nearly lost it, I had to walk off so I went to the 10th tea and all I got was, where is the drinks, when I told them what happened no one believed me, until I said look, down the track comes a golf cart with a dwarf and his full size mate to the 10th tee. Talk about a crack up, since there was 4 of us and only 2 of them the most composed of us walked up and invited them to hit through. While they were teeing off we were waiting behind them and trying to keep composed , the odd snigger slipped out ,once they were around the corner and out of ear shot ,we were all laying on the ground laughing, I don't think one of us was able to hit the ball straight. True story

• Like 1

Because its funny to the non perpetually offended, just because it's not politically correct doesn't mean you can't have a chuckle