Sign in to follow this  
It'sallbs

Britain's worst prime minister

We have had some dreadful prime ministers over the years who all presided over  a plethora of disasters from the Poll Tax to The ERM & Black Wednesday.

Many suggest May is the worst prime minister in living memory but she has some stiff competition for that title.

Farage has called May the most dishonest PM well what about Heath & Blair? 

Some say May is the most incompetent well who remembers Brown selling all the gold at a loss?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

We have had some dreadful prime ministers over the years who all presided over  a plethora of disasters from the Poll Tax to The ERM & Black Wednesday.

Many suggest May is the worst prime minister in living memory but she has some stiff competition for that title.

Farage has called May the most dishonest PM well what about Heath & Blair? 

Some say May is the most incompetent well who remembers Brown selling all the gold at a loss?

Tony Blair was the worst PM in recent times in my opinion. 

He took the country to war on a lie.

He colluded with the Zionists in the USA and many innocent people lost their lives, both military and more importantly civilians.

Here is John Pilger talking to the neo cons in the USA about civilian deaths in Iraq.  A military minder comes in to stop the interview with one

Zionist.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Oops I didn´t post the video with the military minder.

The whole documentary is worth watching, but go to 39 minutes when the minder stops the interview with douglas Feith. Later the neo con John Bolton

is interviewed.

Edited by Golden Retriever

1 hour ago, It'sallbs said:

Brown is the worst Prime Minister I can remember. Totally useless.

my son watched iron man 3. it perfectly explained the war on terror and having a bogie man.

I can't help asking, when did the UK last have a good PM? Someone not working for the elites and actually trying to help the native Britons. I cant think of one in the 20th or 21st century. Those with a better knowledge of PMs may be able to convince me otherwise including times prior to the 20th c.

• Like 2

You won't find one.

I have gone all the way back to William Pitt The Younger.

• Like 2

Just how bad the Prime Minister is seems to be directly proprtional to how much of a feminist they are.

So yes, Blair the worst followed very closely by May.