Robo Newt

Questions On David Icke Theories

The first book I bought was The Biggest Secret.

The best book I read just after I bought that was the philosophical based, I Am Me I Am Free.. I think it's been my most favourite read looking back because in it he doesn't go into the theories that he's known for.

Children of the Matrix.. The Truth Shall Set You Free... Tales from the Time Loop... Human Race Get Off Your Knees.. the last book I've bought was directly from his site - The Perception Deception.

and I also got How Not To Be A Rock Star from his son Gareth, from his site too along with Gareth's CD A Brand New Battle.

The book I haven't read is Everything You Need To Know.

That's not his entire catalogue, I know.

The Perception Deception went into things but it didn't give me all the answers to his theories and I actually gave my copy away at a certain time in my life during 2017 after reading it for a short amount of time

His lectures on Youtube extrapolate the same topics but yield no specific answers.

16 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

hey @Robo Newt what books of DI have you actually purchased, and read from cover to cover?

Can I ask you what lectures and interviews have you listened to and watched that would give answers to the questions herein this thread?

There's only one section I know of where David Icke talks about physical reality and the inter dimensional spectrum being like a rubicon, whereby once you cross that physical line things move very fast ahead.

There are no specific answers in this books to questions in this thread regarding the timing of depopulation, culling the population and why it wasn't done before the global population explosion, radiation agenda and catastrophic effects on existential reality for hybrids and full bloods in terms of physical being, the moon matrix - when it was built, etc etc.

I don't  think DI ever said anything about answers, as far as Im aware he is simply passing on knowledge and insight that has been given  to him by a force or entity, information that (to me) is logic.

i don't question just his theories, I question my own belief against all theories. what information he is passing on makes sense to me, especially the religion mass scam. is anyone else out there providing any information? 

why does there have to be a defence against something?

Yes. There's been a few renegades like David Icke.

He wasn't the only one to talk of organized religion in terms of mind control and indoctrination.

If he makes clear sense to you then he makes sense to you.

He does resonate with me regarding quite a few things.

Sometimes people drop a belief system only to pick up another pair of suitcases so to speak.

There is only defense in protection of beliefs if questions surrounding such are of insecure foundations because the structure of mental construct causes fear to arise, in light of new information or logic, from it collapsing.

DI even said as soon as he mentioned the reptiles a lot of people stopped talking to him, said he was crazy. maybe your one of those people, maybe not. thats the thing with DI, he isn't trying to get you to believe a belief system, he is just passing on knowledge and information.

I don't think the guy is crazy at all. No way.

He shows no sign of psychiatric issues.

He is articulate, very functional, concise and switched on.

I've taken on his information. Where he's coming from isn't completely unique because people before obviously knew about such theories (culturally, symbolically) along with various fringe movements regarding metaphysics, the paranormal, inter dimensionals etc.

He is arguably the most successful conspiracy researcher and author that's gotten into the mainstream.

He has compiled known work/information, with his own research, and delivered it in his own way with his own energy and charisma and gotten public reception with it, far exceeding others' efforts.

This thread isn't about justifying the questioning of his theories and work/information.

@Robo Newt the first book i ever bought was Everything you need to know, i literally had no idea wtf i was reading, i jumped into the deep  end because i was willing to take the risk, i had to start from the beginning so i started watching all his videos from 2014 on this site, that was  Sep 2018. so after the videos I recently purchased the Biggest Secret and i am me i am free, in several months time i will read ( because i stopped ) Everything you need to know.