Jumpeogue

Conflicted - thoughts wanted...

i never questioned the religion i am in, now i am.

(personal note) i suffer with pain and have done for the past almost 20 years (the type of pain is not important) to me, pain is pain, and because of that pain i have started to question...)

i looked up several bible texts and found that these punishments from the Law 'God YHVH' gave to his people caused a massive amount of great pain. this is what i am conflicted about. Pain.

Lev 20:14 Pain.

Lev 21:9 Pain.

Lev 20:2 Pain by stoning.

Lev 20:27 Pain.

Nu 25:4. Pain.

Deu 21:22. Pain

Nu 21:6. Pain.

i know this is only a very small amount of scriptures, what are your thoughts on what I have found?

OMG !!!! .... I've covered this many times ....

Here's the company logo of this  religion ....

Is-l300.jpg

I've described it in many ways .... death by torture ... suffering .... torment .....  but it could also be summed up as Pain!

Whatever good there was originally in this religion , it has been totally overwritten and corrupted by the dark forces ...

By connecting with this religion , focusing on it's symbols you will draw pain into your life ...let it go !

• Thanks 1

@oz93666 nice post. funn how god tells us not to kill yet he kills people right left and centre, i simply don't get it.

4 hours ago, Jumpeogue said:

@oz93666 nice post. funn how god tells us not to kill yet he kills people right left and centre, i simply don't get it.

Shalom Jumpeogue,

God is not killing people. We are given free will to choose what we do; it is up to us what we do, and we make war. However, humans are not alone in the world. UFOs and their alien occupants are real, and they are doing their utmost to keep us in conflict-- they foment war every way they can; it helps them reduce our population (they are few and we are many) and makes it easier to take control of our world as they are trying to do.

But God always has the final word. Keep your faith in God and pray to receive His guidance through the rocky times ahead.

I made an earlier comment regarding your request in this thread, but it is missing now. I will repost it.

May peace be with you.

Posted (edited)
On 6/8/2019 at 9:29 AM, Jumpeogue said:

i never questioned the religion i am in, now i am.

(personal note) i suffer with pain and have done for the past almost 20 years (the type of pain is not important) to me, pain is pain, and because of that pain i have started to question...)

i know this is only a very small amount of scriptures, what are your thoughts on what I have found?

Shalom Jumpeogue,

The true temple of God lays within us. An outer temple is only needed at early stages of our spiritual development.

What I say next may not be easy to hear, but you have asked, and I will provide an answer for you to consider. Christ's life was never intended to start a new religion, it was given as an example, a model for us to follow. Jesus' life showed us a way of love, kindness, compassion and forgiveness, so we, following that way, could one day at-one with the spark of God within us (his resurrection was given to show that life goes on after death).

There are concepts that exist that are debated in our time, one of these is that we have lived many times before (reincarnation), and continue that process until we at-one with God; another concept is that “as we sow, we reap,” which is to say that everything we do (physically, mentally, emotionally-- actions, thoughts, and feelings) returns to us in like form, also known as karma. God allows us free will to do as we choose, but everything we do returns its consequences to us-- in our present life, and subsequent ones. This is not punishment, but an opportunity to learn from the choices we make, and the consequences they return to us.

Often people get stubbornly set in patterns that are unproductive for our spiritual growth, and difficult for us to break-- remember we have been given free will to make our own choices. Pain and suffering helps free us from those stubborn patterns so we can progress toward the spiritual goal for which we are here. Seen in this way, pain and suffering can be helpful, rather than negative, necessary hardships to accomplish inner changes we have been unable to make any other way.

May peace be with you.

Edited by A brother

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, A brother said:

Shalom Jumpeogue

God is not killing people. We are given free will to choose what we do; it is up to us what we do, and we make war.

You are out of touch with reality , my brother !!! .... Why do say start every post with Shalom   and yet promote War ... the lie that humans choose war ...

Humans do not choose or make war . It has always been the cabal that  engineer war , and humans are no longer going along with it   .... war is at all all time low ....world wide  road deaths are 10 times more than deaths from war !!! 

untitled.png

Edited by oz93666

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

You are out of touch with reality , my brother !!! .... Why do say start every post with Shalom   and yet promote War ... the lie that humans choose war ...

Humans do not choose or make war . It has always been the cabal that  engineer war , and humans are no longer going along with it   .... war is at all all time low ....world wide  road deaths are 10 times more than deaths from war !!! 

untitled.png

Shalom Oz,

Please do not misquote me out of context or bait me. Yelling at, or demonizing others, does not contribute to a helpful, rational discussion.

My reply was to Jumpeogue's question of why God was killing so many people, and that besides those of us who are human and wrongly engage in war,  I also stated that “...UFOs and their alien occupants are real and doing their utmost to keep us in conflict-- they foment war every way they can.”  I'm sorry you missed that.

The “cabal” is a vague term that begs the question of who is really at the top of the evil pyramid, orchestrating things. The fallen, alien races cannot tolerate light and must use others to do their actual dirty work. They don't want to be known, as they hide in the dark.

These aliens have been with us for millennia, always trying to control the world; they are mentioned in the scriptures of the world:

...In the dark they dig through houses which they had marked for themselves in the daytime: they know not the light. For the morning is to them even as the shadow of death...” (Job 24:16)

...I am counted with them that go down into the pit. I am as a man who has no strength. Free among the dead like the slain that lie in the grave whom thou rememberest no more: and they are cut off from thy hand. Thou hast laid me in the lowest pit, in darkness, in the deep...” (Psalm 88)

@A brother Assalam Alaikum peace be upon you.

Thankyou for your kind words, at the moment I am going through a deep change and religion is not a priority to me at the moment, I have zero of a life, all I do is sit and wait for judgment day and I was literally going out of my mind. I am in the process of changing my life and I am feeling slightly better for it.

No idea why the writing is small.

Shalom Jumpeoghue,

The life we are given is a great gift; when you are ready engage yourself with it again. You can make a difference in the world helping others who can use your assistance in any way you can give it.

May peace be with you.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Pain can be a teacher

I also don't think this modern worship of comfort has led society to happiness

I don't think complete removal from pain and discomfort brings happiness

I think having meaning and purpose brings happiness and sometimes those things require pain and discomfort to pursue

Edited by muir

On 6/12/2019 at 9:34 AM, muir said:

Pain can be a teacher

I also don't think this modern worship of comfort has led society to happiness

I don't think complete removal from pain and discomfort brings happiness

I think having meaning and purpose brings happiness and sometimes those things require pain and discomfort to pursue

i disagree 1 billion %, you think  pain is a gift? your a mental case. 

On 6/13/2019 at 9:22 PM, Jumpeogue said:

i disagree 1 billion %, you think  pain is a gift? your a mental case. 

I'm not saying that pain is always good but i'm not saying that it is always bad either

so for example we learn from our mistakes in life because they were painful experiences

We can allow them to crush us as people or we can philosophically choose to see them as lessons on our journey through life. Which approach you choose may influence how that pain then affects you and your life moving forward

8 hours ago, Jumpeogue said:

@muir your talking about emotional pain, stop derailing the thread.

Physical health is linked to emotional health

Animals that are shunned will often simply collapse in health. This is because their emotional health affects their physical health

On 6/19/2019 at 9:29 AM, QuodHumana said:

Religion = War.

People should stop worshipping and start to try and be good people.

I think that religion exists to fulfill a spiritual sense within people

The problem is that it becomes institutionalised and then the cabal control the institutions

Its really the cabal that are behind the wars. They will of course play a religious angle as and when it suits them but they are also behind the push for humanism so its a nuanced game being played

On 6/19/2019 at 1:29 AM, QuodHumana said:

Religion = War.

People should stop worshipping and start to try and be good people.

Shalom Quodhumana,

The "highest" spiritual leaders religions were founded on never asked, nor wanted, to be worshipped; they respected peoples' free will to make use of the truths presented to them, or not; these holy people left behind the importance of love, service, compassion, forgiveness, codes of living, methods that could be used to spiritually progress, and to end suffering.

There is evil in the world; those at the top of the evil pyramid, covertly orchestrating events from behind the curtain, need to keep hidden. These devilish beings depend upon henchmen that have sold themselves to them, or were recruited through bribes or blackmail. Before people can overthrow these infernal beings they must first recognize who they are. I have been presenting information about who these beings are, but, it is up to each person to decide that question for themselves. It is not easy to recognize the truth of who the devilish beings are because information about them, and other truths, have been cunningly altered and corrupted. That is why I have suggested not to rely solely on the intellect, but to go within using prayer and meditation. The true temple lays within; it is there that pure, uncorrupted truth can be found. 

Edited by A brother

I wrote something on this very topic recently in that I am not 100% sure that Jehovah Jireh is actually God because the response in the King James, a good criterion version to use for such things, is that it may be a counterfeit. 

Here is a link to the article and study sheet I made up. 

https://wp.me/paHOy6-eV

1 hour ago, cshepherd said:

I wrote something on this very topic recently in that I am not 100% sure that Jehovah Jireh is actually God because the response in the King James, a good criterion version to use for such things, is that it may be a counterfeit. 

Here is a link to the article and study sheet I made up. 

https://wp.me/paHOy6-eV

Shalom cshepherd,

I appreciate your sharing your information, but was there more you wanted to discuss?

• Thanks 1

Hey A Brother. I dunno, not really. You tell me? I see you have a Jewish greeting, what do you make of the conflicting scriptures in regard to the Ram? Interested to know your view. 

1 hour ago, cshepherd said:

Hey A Brother. I dunno, not really. You tell me? I see you have a Jewish greeting, what do you make of the conflicting scriptures in regard to the Ram? Interested to know your view. 

Shalom cshepherd,

Can you be more specific about the Ram? I'll be getting some sleep now, and will check for your reply when I get up.