A brother

THE TRUE CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING/CLIMATE CHANGE & ITS IMPORTANCE

Posted (edited)

Shalom aleichem,

This post will be long, but what it presents is immeasurably important for you to understand. It is long because I am doing my best to go step-by-step in presenting what, to most of you, will be new and unexpected information. I am one of your brothers who only offers this information to you; it is up to each of you whether to make use of it, or not. If there are any questions after reading this, I will do my best to answer.

Many indigenous peoples know what is causing Global Warming-Climate change and have been meeting together to discuss these matters-- I have been involved in some of those deliberations, and am assisting a holy person who wishes this information, we need so badly, to get out. Many tribes do not want to share their knowledge with the violent countries that have been disrespecting our Mother Earth. A few tribes, such as some Hopi elders, have been openly sharing their knowledge about the Earth and how, from deep within her, she is bringing about Global Warming-Climate Change as well as the increasing number and severity of storms and geological disturbances.

The core of the Earth, and the cores of the other planets of our system, have grown larger and larger over time, according to the process geologists call differentiation-- heavier metals and minerals migrate down to the core, enlarging it. When the core's weight exceeds the rest of the planet it is ejected-born through an opening in the Antarctic the Hopi call her Sipapuni (birth canal). The emerging cores become what we know as moons.

When the blistering, bubbling, molten cores meet the cold of outer space, the blisters collapse becoming craters. If you look closely at photos of the moon you will find molten bubbles that never collapsed into craters. Growing heat and radiation from our core is affecting the Antarctic atmosphere and ocean currents, which, in turn, are causing changes in the world's climate, warming, and worsening number and severity of storms and geo-disturbances.

There are aliens on Earth who know how the Earth is laboring to birth her core, which will soon be undeniable, and will engender tremendous fear around the world. These aliens will use that fear to help take control of our world they have long been working toward, to enslave humanity, and drive us where they need us. These infernal aliens have already infiltrated governments, and using stooges, have managed to control banking, mainstream media, and entertainment (movies and TV). Many of you have been writing and discussing the creation of an evil NWO, but do not understand that these aliens, who cannot tolerate light and must use henchmen to do their dirty work, are at the top of this dark pyramid.

There is much more related to this subject that can be told, about who the aliens among us are, deals they have made with governments, and why they need us, that will help you connect the many subjects you have been discussing. But the most important point to remember is that the Earth is your nurturing mother who has carried you through many past stages. If you hold fast to the Earth once more, she will take you home.

Earth is nurturing mother.jpg

Edited by A brother

Shalom my Brother ..... Well first of all I would challenge the supposition that there is any global warming , other than should be expected in the normal course of events  ...

bg-climate-science-chart-1-825.gif

We can see we are at a peak now , but nothing out of the ordinary , it has been higher .... the recent steep rise started before humans started putting CO2 into the air in appreciable quantities , and has happened before , but I know you are not suggesting CO2 is to blame.

The recent rise  started 10,000 years ago,  nothing dramatic has happened in the last 500years , except the rise has slowed down , judging by previous history we have peaked , and are due for a cooling. 

• Like 1

Shalom Oz,

These changes will become more obvious as time goes on, finally becoming undeniable that something powerful is happening within the Earth that requires more explanation than was previously being given. The truth being that the Earth  is having her birthpains, and as with a human mother as the time of birth draws nearer, the storms, and geo-disturbances will increase in strength and number. This will cause great fear, and as mentioned before, that fear will be used by the outcast aliens to proclaim the Earth is about to be destroyed, or other falsehood to drive us from our home world to where they can use us. When you see those things happening, remember to trust in the Earth, hold fast to the Earth no matter what fears or lures will be used to drive you from her.

There is a reference in the bible that when we see rumors of wars, and earthquakes in diverse places, that this is the beginning of birthpains/birthpangs (according to the translation) which most people took to be a metaphor; but it was not metaphorical, it was literal-- the Earth is in labor to birth her core-egg:

(Ma. 24:7, 8)

"...Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains...”

My brother, the world we have known, as in past history, is going to vastly change in the near future, and there are those who are helping to prepare people for those times so they can be ready and not deceived into making horrible choices. 

Pray on these things that you may find the truth and wisely act upon it.

Some people have already pointed to a "pole shift", that the GPS-system was updated for because it was moving 4x faster than predicted.

Some say 2046 - Autumn Equinox period. Who knows?

But this is said to be a cause for a weakening of the magnetic shield of the Earth that protects from the rays of the sun.

There is also a "cycle" mentioned in ancient texts of the "Destroyer" (Kolbrin Bible etc) that signifies either a Planet or Asteroid/Comet etc, crossing our planet and having massive effects on the Earth.  Storms, floods, volcanoes, earthquakes and more - causing death - that animals such as birds can get fat off the flesh of the dead etc.  Seems biblically aligned to "Revelation", or as some say "the revealing" etc.

A cycle of 3600 years of the "Destroyer", but there may be a double-cycle, the "pole-shift" also? Maybe every 12,000 years roughly.  Just a guess, as to the Zodiacal divisions are about 24,600 years for a complete Zodiac cycle.  A half-way potential "pole-shift" may occur? or a full cycle?  Who knows - not much I can do about it :)

4 hours ago, JOJO said:

Some people have already pointed to a "pole shift", that the GPS-system was updated for because it was moving 4x faster than predicted.

Some say 2046 - Autumn Equinox period. Who knows?

But this is said to be a cause for a weakening of the magnetic shield of the Earth that protects from the rays of the sun.

There is also a "cycle" mentioned in ancient texts of the "Destroyer" (Kolbrin Bible etc) that signifies either a Planet or Asteroid/Comet etc, crossing our planet and having massive effects on the Earth.  Storms, floods, volcanoes, earthquakes and more - causing death - that animals such as birds can get fat off the flesh of the dead etc.  Seems biblically aligned to "Revelation", or as some say "the revealing" etc.

A cycle of 3600 years of the "Destroyer", but there may be a double-cycle, the "pole-shift" also? Maybe every 12,000 years roughly.  Just a guess, as to the Zodiacal divisions are about 24,600 years for a complete Zodiac cycle.  A half-way potential "pole-shift" may occur? or a full cycle?  Who knows - not much I can do about it :)

Shalom JoJo,

There are vast, unexpected changes coming, and no matter what you may believe now, what matters most is wisely making very important choices when they arrive. Please keep in mind how far we have come with the Earth as shown in the fossil record, and that our progress may not yet be completed. With that in mind, no matter what comes in the days ahead, no matter who lures or uses fear to drive you from our planet, TRUST THE EARTH, stay with her no matter how many others run.

talk about deluded muppets...and up pops jojo..long time no see...you guys need to take a walk down reality street,global warming finished years ago..we are now rapidly going into a cooling period due to the grand solar minimum kicking in... 

I've always maintained that the climate naturally changes over time, however we are made to believe that humans cause the climate to change unnaturally. It's just more negative energy and guilt complex towards the human race.

On 6/13/2019 at 10:41 PM, masonfreeparty said:

talk about deluded muppets...and up pops jojo..long time no see...you guys need to take a walk down reality street,global warming finished years ago..we are now rapidly going into a cooling period due to the grand solar minimum kicking in... 

Shalom Mason,

Hard to explain that things are cooling as glaciers continue to rapidly melt exposing land that hasn't been seen in thousands of years, icebergs dropping off at an unprecedented pace, and Antarctic ice shelves the size of U.S. states dropping into the sea, all of which are raising sea levels so that hundreds of coastal cities are going under water. In one example of the rising sea levels, Miami has had its streets covered with water; in order to cope with this problem Miami has had to invest millions for huge pumps in order to keep from losing their city to the sea, a losing battle as long as melting ice continues to fall into the sea.

1 hour ago, A brother said:

Shalom Mason,

Hard to explain that things are cooling as glaciers continue to rapidly melt exposing land that hasn't been seen in thousands of years, icebergs dropping off at an unprecedented pace, and Antarctic ice shelves the size of U.S. states dropping into the sea, all of which are raising sea levels so that hundreds of coastal cities are going under water. In one example of the rising sea levels, Miami has had its streets covered with water; in order to cope with this problem Miami has had to invest millions for huge pumps in order to keep from losing their city to the sea, a losing battle as long as melting ice continues to fall into the sea.

You really must stop swallowing the media lies and do your own research . Nothing dramatic is happening with sea levels , Except the rise is slowing , has stopped and has been falling over the last two years  ...

As we can see from the graph below , in recent decades the level has been very slowly rising  2mm/year , this is to be expected , for the last 15,000 years the planet has been gently warming , you remember in the first graph the warming peaked and is now dropping ?  Well guess what???... now the sea level rise has halted and is dropping , we should expect one to follow the other  !!  But don't imagine the news will tell you this , the cabal want to extract $trillions in carbon taxes from us .....

Sea level dropped from 2016 to 2018 

sea-level-falling-july-2017.png?w=640

As for Miami being flooded !!  The small millimeter changes in global sea levels will not do that .... But when a hurricane passes the big changes in pressure will cause the sea to rise by Meters ...And the News will tell you it's all because of global warming ...

Brother!... you are predisposed to believe dramatic changes are coming , because prophecies and holy men have told you , and so you are willing to lap up the cabals lies .... I have pointed out before the cabal could have planted these prophesies of doom and gloom , and are now making them appear to come true by using HARP to create hurricanes etc ....

Another possibility is  Earth changes are coming , and the cabal know this and are just riding the wave . We must be objective and keep an open mind  ... At the moment there is no indication of anything unusual.

Edited by oz93666

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

You really must stop swallowing the media lies and do your own research . Nothing dramatic is happening with sea levels , Except the rise is slowing , has stopped and has been falling over the last two years  ...

As we can see from the graph below , in recent decades the level has been very slowly rising  2mm/year , this is to be expected , for the last 15,000 years the planet has been gently warming , you remember in the first graph the warming peaked and is now dropping ?  Well guess what???... now the sea level rise has halted and is dropping , we should expect one to follow the other  !!  But don't imagine the news will tell you this , the cabal want to extract $trillions in carbon taxes from us .....

As for Miami being flooded !!  The small millimeter changes in global sea levels will not do that .... But when a hurricane passes the big changes in pressure will cause the sea to rise by Meters ...And the News will tell you it's all because of global warming ...

Brother!... you are predisposed to believe dramatic changes are coming , because prophecies and holy men have told you , and so you are willing to lap up the cabals lies .... I have pointed out before the cabal could have planted these prophesies of doom and gloom , and are now making them appear to come true by using HARP to create hurricanes etc ....

Another possibility is  Earth changes are coming , and the cabal know this and are just riding the wave . We must be objective and keep an open mind  ... At the moment there is no indication of anything unusual.

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

Shalom Oz,  

Glaciers are melting at an unprecedented pace with a correlated increase in icebergs. Huge Ice shelves are dropping into the sea. What must that do to sea levels? And if the data isn't showing that, what does that tell you about the data? The world is drowning in lies and deceit. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDBPvxTsjWE

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/01/29/glacial-melt-uncovers-land-hidden-ice-more-than-40-000-years-study/2708075002/

Edited by A brother

1 hour ago, A brother said:

Shalom Oz,  

Glaciers are melting at an unprecedented pace with a correlated increase in icebergs. Huge Ice shelves are dropping into the sea. What must that do to sea levels? And if the data isn't showing that, what does that tell you about the data? The world is drowning in lies and deceit. 

The lies and deceit is about ice at the polls melting ...if it was this would cause sea level rise !

You or I cannot get to the polls to see or measure this , so it's easy to fake !!

They cannot fake sea level rise , anyone living by the coast can measure it ....

The cabal are trying to convince us of global warming .

Shalom Oz,

What is actually occurring in the Earth will eventually become undeniable. It will then be up to each person to see through the lies and deceptions so they can make the best choices. I believe you have a good heart and care about what happens to the people of our world. If and when the knowledge I have shared becomes meaningful to you, please think of those who are not aware of it, and help enlighten them.

Edited by A brother

Yeah but is it the jews or not? JUst tell me who to hate so I can get on with my life.

8 hours ago, Jumpeogue said:

your telling me the earth gave birth to the moon?

Shalom Jumpeogue,

Today, science still debates the origin of moons, even as they begin to discuss that planets haven't always held the orbits they have now. The Hopi and other native peoples speak about "planetary orbital migrations" that are part of a natural process in solar systems that evolve life. If you will bear with me with an open mind, I'll do my best to answer your question.

Elders of the Hopi who are called to speak out (the Hopi are one of the oldest indigenous people on Earth who have spoken in the United Nations) explain that in what they call "Purification Times" the planets of our system eject their cores becoming moons, and move up an orbit nearer the sun. According to that process, during the last Purification time the planet then holding the orbit now held by Venus, and the core then holding the orbit now held by what we call Mercury moved into the sun, fueling the sun. At the same time, the planet then in the orbit of Mars moved to the orbit now held by Earth; The world then in Earth's orbit ejected her core, that remained in our present orbit, and along with its moon moved orbits nearer the sun becoming the planet we now know as Venus, and Mercury (a core). In other words, Mars became the new Earth, and the planet that moved up from Earth's old orbit became Venus, the heavenly place of the Morning Star.

"...Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea..." (Rev. 21:1)

Remember that when the planet that was then in Earth's orbit ejected its core (the planet that became our present Venus) it remained in that orbit becoming a moon to the planet that became our present Earth. That means that according to this process, when we look up and see the moon we are seeing the ejected core of Venus. So to answer your question, "did the Earth give birth to the moon," NO, Venus gave birth to our moon during the last purification time.

We are now in the throes of the next Purification Time the Hopi spoke about. The planets of our system are all readying to birth their cores-- why our space probes are seeing the rapid melting of the poles of the other planets, as on ours.

"...Nations will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in diverse places. All these are the beginnings of birth pains...” (Ma. 24:7, 8)

As difficult as this may be to believe according to present understanding, remember this information as events progress. Do not allow fear to cloud your judgement.

As I have said before, and say to you again as a friend and brother: Trust in the Earth; Hold fast to the Earth through all to come and she will carry you home.

EARTH IS YOUR HOME - Copy.jpg

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Crom said:

Yeah but is it the jews or not? JUst tell me who to hate so I can get on with my life.

Shalom Crom,

There are "good" and "bad" people everywhere. Hatred is destructive of others as well as ourselves. Try your best to change course.