Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MatchaLove

Sandy Hoax: A Military Coup

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

A fascist military coup to be exact. Politically motivated, which I believe, let me think, that's against the law. Up to a sentence of death of being an accessory, but let me check those exact punishments for being involved on a later date. 

 

The first thing that got my tinker thinking on this was when I didn't believe it and I investigated it FOR MYSELF. 

 

I already realized that the reported news was different then the actual event and issues with the "Drill" itself. 

 

However, I will make this as quick as possible, when I realized indefinitely it was a hoax was the Super Bowl incident, where the occult people, in order to boast about the NWO that they believed was about to take place, they took the 10 year olds, the ones they borrowed 5 y/0 photos from to craft/base fake identities from, and paraded them at the Super Bowl after the incident. It was a Luciferian LOL "the stupid public will never figure it out" moment. Its a whole industry like Mad TV and such where they publicly make jokes about occult happenings. 

 

To their astonishment many of us noticed, not only the living --- supposed to be dead 10 year old children, but the fact this whole event was to change gun laws and take away the guns. Good thing, many of us realized it, grass roots Trump/3rd party frustration. 

 

Because this is a fascist military coup, without our guns they would have done us no differently then any other red regime, need I explain more -- pick up a history book if I have to explain that part. As I was saying, b/c this was a fascist military coup, to be an accessory in such a lie would be punishable by death according to USA law I believe. The adults that is, but they would have had both political and military contacts for a gun seizure. Like Nancy Pelosi, the living American joke, you could guarantee that one was more then likely involved. 


Also keep in mind, they can age baby photos now to adulthood, let alone all the forensic stuff they can do with bones. Let alone, a 5 y/o looking not much different when they are 10 years old. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by MatchaLove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

A Super Bowl event as large as that, its not even like an Area 51 or a 9/11. Its not a lost plane, its not mars, its not Pleiadians, its not Edgar Cayce material.

 

Its forever there stored, the evidence, and to the point. 

 

They were with Jennifer Hudson that year, who would probably count as an adult involved. 

 

Many of us know what Jennifer did with her "lost family", that's why she got the "Red Bottom" respect -- earned enough occult respect to be there in such -- what they thought to be a regime change - a pivotal point in the Illuminati's NWO End Game scenario. It was to let everyone know what they were preparing for; End Game. 

 

Last I checked, unlike what the Illuminati thought, we are all living, and SO WHERE those (10 year olds) with the thrifted 5yo identities --- looking just the same at the Super Bowl. Some of them had all types of unique inbreed -- OBVIOUS features. You cant change it, you can deny it, its not even like 9/11. Its a level of stupidity, like the Illuminati made the jokes about at the Super Bowl, coming from the public to not even notice. The fact they were so blunt about their joke about non occultist people being naïve and stupid, and did such a radical thing, may be their undoing. AS, its so obvious, this case will be reopened and investigated and I guarantee you -- called fraud in the future. 

 

I mean, they under estimated the little child fighting the bull. Why did they put that statue there?? That FEMALE statue to be specific, why not a MAN/BOY??? lol I mean, they are just plain stupid themselves, but I guess if your planning for an End Game, then you don't have aspirations to live. lol Maybe that's the difference between us and them, we have aspirations to live which is way stronger then what they have. Which is?? A Saturn Ring, Lucifer, Annu, whatever you want to call it. Its not roses with sprinkled sugar. Its ugly, nor should we be covering up their occult lifestyles any more. IT is, what it is. You want respect in their world, you better have enough RED BOTTOMS.

Edited by MatchaLove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So, even before the Super Bowl event, one thing people were noticing was the photoshopped photos of all the kids. All the concerned citizens that were into photoshop were asking this question. Why all the photoshopping. Not cropping either, putting entire pictures together. Fabrication of photos. 

Then the Super Bowl event with Jennifer Hudson proved they were using 5/yo photos of kids that were aged around 10.

You can't get about 20 lookalikes of kids that are supposed to be dead. It just dosent happen.

Plus, when they review it in the future, they will be exact matches with better technology, let alone visual stuff people notice. 

Most of them looked exactly the same. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Also, let me mention that they will try censorship it and force the involved authorities to punish people for telling the truth.

It wont hold well in America b/c of "Freedom of Speech", yet they will try. 

But look closely at the legislatures, law makers, and business people that are pushing for such action.

 

By symbolism they fall, but also guilty by association. They make it easy. lol

 

Also beware of military members b/c they are now infiltrating the military with occult members largely. Knew this he/she Heidi that was going to be pushed through the army military ranks, and she was all Saturn occult. 

 

So, as to get out the patriots.

 

BEWARE!!!!! B/c they may be trying to infiltrate the military to go around the need to have another failed event(s). In 2012, from Obamas purging/suiciding of good military leaders makes him a prime suspect if nothing else. It makes him a PRIME suspect in ALL OF THIS, the getting rid of GOOD people in the military, and the addition of occult members. Now we know that they are pushing the Saturn occult on military members and were putting enough of military members there, that even back in 2012 -- would take NEW legislative action as in NEW LAWS. Obeying orders. Right now, they are just making it even worse, as in adding too many occult members to the military, so they will start looking like the police pretty soon. No offence to the handful percentage of non owned police officers that do only good.

Edited by MatchaLove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/profile/103-matchalove/ 

I admire you for your bravery and for standing up for what you believe to be right.

After the Alex Jones case is finished and he is wiped out, it is highly probable that the authorities will start scooping up the people who believed him and spread his opinions all over the Internet.

 

And when your day in court is over I shall salute you: ruined but not dishonoured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jumpeogue said:

Alex Jones even said it wasn't fake but real. hmmm

 

I suppose the court case has been called off, then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Reinold said:

 

I suppose the court case has been called off, then.

i dont know, i dont follow jones anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alex Jones - the "Psychotic warrior"

 

https://news.sky.com/story/infowars-host-alex-jones-psychosis-made-me-say-sandy-hook-was-a-hoax-11680215

 

I really hope the families of the dead kids take this arsehole to the cleaners. The anonymous imbeciles who claim this was faked can scuttle away and hide behind their keyboards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest beware cats
On 6/11/2019 at 10:15 PM, Rupert Ugo said:

Alex Jones - the "Psychotic warrior"

 

https://news.sky.com/story/infowars-host-alex-jones-psychosis-made-me-say-sandy-hook-was-a-hoax-11680215

 

I really hope the families of the dead kids take this arsehole to the cleaners. The anonymous imbeciles who claim this was faked can scuttle away and hide behind their keyboards.

 

So Sandy Hook was faked

Apollo was faked

9/11 was faked.

Emilio Sala was faked

The moon is a hollow spaceship piloted by reptilians.

 

The fact that this forum is cratering is because all these “faked” conspiracies are being seen by normal people as........

 

Not faked.

 

Now we are left with a few teenage idiots putting the final nails into the coffin.

 

Watch out for the cats though.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2019 at 5:23 PM, Jumpeogue said:

i dont know, i dont follow jones anymore.

 

There is no doubt that YouTube bans are supremely effective in pulverizing people's platforms. Even more so than Facebook & Twitter bans.

 

Laura Loomer reckoned that the YT ban had instantly reduced her income to 10% of its former levels.

 

IMO, it is foolish to have all one's eggs in a single basket. The internet public can be flirtatious at the best of times. Relying on them as one's sole source of income is planning to fail.

 

Since his damnatio memoriae, Jones has become a flickering internet shadow. He is like the floaters in one's eye: you know they are there but they are impossible to focus on.

 

He is reduced to selling the most snaky of snake-oil, various panaceas against modern life made of breadcrumbs, syrup of ipecac and wintergreen, all sold with a mumbling disinterest, as if knowing that only the most credulous of the gullible would touch one of his pills with even the longest of bargepoles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jumpeogue said:

@Reinold you copy pasted that:classic_angry:

No. It is all my own brilliant work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2019 at 7:07 AM, Reinold said:

@https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/profile/103-matchalove/ 

I admire you for your bravery and for standing up for what you believe to be right.

After the Alex Jones case is finished and he is wiped out, it is highly probable that the authorities will start scooping up the people who believed him and spread his opinions all over the Internet.

 

And when your day in court is over I shall salute you: ruined but not dishonoured.

 

I pretty sure what they are up to, there will be no survivors. 

 

lol 

 

Thank you for your concern. 

 

If you ever seen those little charcoal creatures in that Japanese movie "Spirited Away". You wont exist in a form less then that. Meaning, there would be no peanut gallery of opinions if their plans fell thru. lol Say it now. lol 

Edited by MatchaLove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2019 at 5:28 PM, beware cats said:

 

So Sandy Hook was faked

Apollo was faked

9/11 was faked.

Emilio Sala was faked

The moon is a hollow spaceship piloted by reptilians.

 

The fact that this forum is cratering is because all these “faked” conspiracies are being seen by normal people as........

 

Not faked.

 

Now we are left with a few teenage idiots putting the final nails into the coffin.

 

Watch out for the cats though.........

 

Only you can't fake the fact that they paraded children that were supposed to be dead, on live TV. 

 

10 year olds that had fake identities crafted based on their 5 y/o photos.

 

And they look almost exactly the same. 

 

Hence, all the photoshop people, some experts and some novice, thought it was a red flag almost all the family/event photos were photoshopped. I believe I heard they did a crappy job putting different pictures together. We knew about the sketchy "Drill" and mass use of "photoshop" and the sketchy "actors" BEFORE ---- before ***pause*** BEFORE, the Super Bowl event. So, it was just all around a scam. 

 

They wanted the guns.

 

Which, my new political post about how minorities should no longer be body guards for white democrats, when there is just as many hidden racist within the democratic party. I have never been political before, I am making signs and going to be educating minorities to NOT be body guards for a group of whites and jews, we need to go 3rd party. If the good white democrats don't want to do anything about the level of racism and corruption in the democratic party, then we need to distance ourselves from them. They want to sit there as the top democrats are avid serial killers that kill off species and ruin the environment, then they tell us that they "love" black/colored people. NOOOOOO. WE aint cool!!!! Right after they blow up a couple dozen colored countries, well they stand behind the democratic politicians that do this stuff.  


Republicans get blamed for it even though not all of them are! Democrats are never called out for it!!! Double standards!!! 

 

 

 

Hows this sign sound???

 

Don't chill with sell out democrats!

Don't group with racist whites that don't care about you!

Go 3rd Party!!!

 

Don't be a Zionist Bodyguard!!!

Stay clear of democrat racist. 

Be Free of sell outs and child kidnapers. 

Go 3rd Party!

 

I really am going to make signs. I have too much time on my hands!!! I just need better lines! I like the "Don't be a Zionist Bodyguard". 

 

I am job searching again b/c of the masons/Saturn occultist, but I have plenty of time with reduced hours.

Edited by MatchaLove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest beware cats
2 hours ago, MatchaLove said:

 

Only you can't fake the fact that they paraded children that were supposed to be dead, on live TV. 

 

10 year olds that had fake identities crafted based on their 5 y/o photos.

 

And they look almost exactly the same. 

 

Hence, all the photoshop people, some experts and some novice, thought it was a red flag almost all the family/event photos were photoshopped. I believe I heard they did a crappy job putting different pictures together. We knew about the sketchy "Drill" and mass use of "photoshop" and the sketchy "actors" BEFORE ---- before ***pause*** BEFORE, the Super Bowl event. So, it was just all around a scam. 

 

They wanted the guns.

 

Which, my new political post about how minorities should no longer be body guards for white democrats, when there is just as many hidden racist within the democratic party. I have never been political before, I am making signs and going to be educating minorities to NOT be body guards for a group of whites and jews, we need to go 3rd party. If the good white democrats don't want to do anything about the level of racism and corruption in the democratic party, then we need to distance ourselves from them. They want to sit there as the top democrats are avid serial killers that kill off species and ruin the environment, then they tell us that they "love" black/colored people. NOOOOOO. WE aint cool!!!! Right after they blow up a couple dozen colored countries, well they stand behind the democratic politicians that do this stuff.  


Republicans get blamed for it even though not all of them are! Democrats are never called out for it!!! Double standards!!! 

 

 

 

Hows this sign sound???

 

Don't chill with sell out democrats!

Don't group with racist whites that don't care about you!

Go 3rd Party!!!

 

Don't be a Zionist Bodyguard!!!

Stay clear of democrat racist. 

Be Free of sell outs and child kidnapers. 

Go 3rd Party!

 

I really am going to make signs. I have too much time on my hands!!! I just need better lines! I like the "Don't be a Zionist Bodyguard". 

 

I am job searching again b/c of the masons/Saturn occultist, but I have plenty of time with reduced hours.

 

I can only assume by your post that you have been on the Gin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually good info I am about to post right here.

 

From my psychic perspective. When I mention the song "Old Town Road" to occultist (I do make small talk) there is this nervous jerk reaction. This quick nasty frown. Its also being a top notch body language reader too. lol

 

They fear a connection between republicans and people of color. Period. Or too many leaving for the 3rd parties, leaving them as the sore thumbs to entertain the racist in the dem party eventually. 

 

No, they all aren't racist and the dems cant hide behind that forever. 

 

Some y'all might not know. A republican/3rd party that is black motto is "lock up your kids". They know the truth and they are mad as any.

Edited by MatchaLove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×