Sign in to follow this  
Seeker

Where did David Icke get his reptilian theory from?

I am aware of David’s theory and I do believe that reptilians are here, I know people who have had unbelievable experiences with the Alpha Draconian's which David describes in children of the matrix. They are the tall albino reptilians who from what I heard was feeding off children’s fear. So consistent with the elite rituals. I 100% believe in aliens in ancient times, there’s endless evidence for that. Now the hard one I have trying to explain to people is the shape shifting reptilian idea. I fully understand about how everything is a hologram cuz atoms aren’t solid, the bloodlines are weird and all that. What other decent evidence is there about this theory please? I have seen the Arizona wilder interview but the average person doesn’t want to sit for 3 years listening to it as they won’t believe a word of it anyway.  

Welcome Seeker ...always nice to see new posters ....

You say ..." from what I heard they feed off children’s fear..."  my understanding is this is not quiet accurate ...Reptilians are primarily flesh and bone , although some can shape shift and shift dimensions ... but they eat meat and are particularly fond of small humans ... they have to terrify them first to release adrenaline , which breaks down to adrenal-chrome in the victims body  and makes the meat particularly delicious...  Sot this is what the rituals are about ...

You  ask ..."Where did David Icke get his reptilian theory from?" ...  After the Wogan interview David was perceived as a wacky outsider , and people who had secrets felt they could trust him and tell their stories ... so he was approached by people like Ted Heath's security guard , who saw rituals with heath shifting into a rep .... he was contacted by an MI5 agent who said the 'Biggest Secret' was the royals were shape-shifting reps .... After hearing similar stories many times , he figured it must be true .... People like Jordan Maxwell report being told similar stories ...

And now we have a large number of whistle-blowers from the SSP (Secret Space Program) ... They have made sense of it all and give a clear perspective ... The reptilians are a group of about a dozen separate ET species , very warlike , even constantly fighting with one another ... they hold a vast empire of planets in slavery , Earth is just one of them (in partial slavery) ... 

This is an artists impression of Correy Goode's encounter with the largest type of rep ..White Drako 

Screen-Shot-2016-04-13-at-5.07.49-PM.png

The White Royal Draco possessed highly developed psychic abilities, which Goode foundto be very invasive during their telepathic communications:

"When it was interfacing with me, its eyes were morphing the whole time. It was a very psychically powerful being. And it penetrated the frontal lobe. It was almost like there were microwaves or something shooting into the front of your frontal lobe. It was very invasive. And both Gonzales [pseudonym used by Goode’s liaison with the Secret Space Program Alliance] and I, for several days, at least three days, we had headaches. We were nauseated." 

Goode’s information has been corroborated recently by the remarkable testimony of William Tompkins, a serviceman who was assigned to a covert U.S. Navy program that involved spies embedded in Nazi Germany reporting back the developments within the Nazi’s top secret aerospace projects. Tompkins has supplied critical documents in his book, Selected by Extraterrestrials, that support his claims. .... https://www.exopolitics.org/tag/reptilians/

Posted (edited)

how could we even begin to understand entities from other places, how could we? all we have is stories, but the reps are so god dammed cuntings they don't seem to care who knows about them, bastards the lot of them.

Edited by Jumpeogue

David got the idea from Zechariah Sitchin Illuminati confirmed.

21 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

the reps are so god dammed cuntings ...

Apparently you have used the word “cunting” so frequently that it has overridden “cunning” in your phone’s auto-checker.

I like that!

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Reinold said:

David got the idea from Zechariah Sitchin Illuminati confirmed.

Sitchin refers to those who tinkered with our DNA only as "ancient astronauts" or Anunnaki . He presents them as very fine chaps .... 'gods'  and perpetuates the myth that they look as the seated figure depicted in this plaque Sitchin is holding .

hqdefault.jpg

The Sumerians were forbidden to represent the Anunnaki in their true form , but a few statues  and carvings  survive depicting them closer to how they probably looked  ..... 

reptiles13_03.jpganunnaki901.jpg

Sitchen met Icke just before Icke was about to go public with his reptilian hypothesis , apparently he mentioned his ideas to Sitchen , who strongly advised him to keep quiet ...

Many believe Sitchen to be high illuminati , he has been seen at rituals , and has devoted his life to portraying the Anunnaki in a positive light and hiding the fact they are predatory reps. 

Edited by oz93666

11 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Welcome Seeker ...always nice to see new posters ....

You say ..." from what I heard they feed off children’s fear..."  my understanding is this is not quiet accurate ...Reptilians are primarily flesh and bone , although some can shape shift and shift dimensions ... but they eat meat and are particularly fond of small humans ... they have to terrify them first to release adrenaline , which breaks down to adrenal-chrome in the victims body  and makes the meat particularly delicious...  Sot this is what the rituals are about ...

You  ask ..."Where did David Icke get his reptilian theory from?" ...  After the Wogan interview David was perceived as a wacky outsider , and people who had secrets felt they could trust him and tell their stories ... so he was approached by people like Ted Heath's security guard , who saw rituals with heath shifting into a rep .... he was contacted by an MI5 agent who said the 'Biggest Secret' was the royals were shape-shifting reps .... After hearing similar stories many times , he figured it must be true .... People like Jordan Maxwell report being told similar stories ...

And now we have a large number of whistle-blowers from the SSP (Secret Space Program) ... They have made sense of it all and give a clear perspective ... The reptilians are a group of about a dozen separate ET species , very warlike , even constantly fighting with one another ... they hold a vast empire of planets in slavery , Earth is just one of them (in partial slavery) ... 

This is an artists impression of Correy Goode's encounter with the largest type of rep ..White Drako 

Screen-Shot-2016-04-13-at-5.07.49-PM.png

The White Royal Draco possessed highly developed psychic abilities, which Goode foundto be very invasive during their telepathic communications:

"When it was interfacing with me, its eyes were morphing the whole time. It was a very psychically powerful being. And it penetrated the frontal lobe. It was almost like there were microwaves or something shooting into the front of your frontal lobe. It was very invasive. And both Gonzales [pseudonym used by Goode’s liaison with the Secret Space Program Alliance] and I, for several days, at least three days, we had headaches. We were nauseated." 

Goode’s information has been corroborated recently by the remarkable testimony of William Tompkins, a serviceman who was assigned to a covert U.S. Navy program that involved spies embedded in Nazi Germany reporting back the developments within the Nazi’s top secret aerospace projects. Tompkins has supplied critical documents in his book, Selected by Extraterrestrials, that support his claims. .... https://www.exopolitics.org/tag/reptilians/

Great info here thank you, I should explain the story as it is a strange one. This woman would hear screams from her sons bedroom, when she ran in she wasn’t able to see him, but could hear and and sense his fear. Suddenly a few hours would pass and he would suddenly appear in front of her. This backs up the out of our frequency range of being able to see etc. The son described the alpha draconian shown above but these had large wings, that’s the only difference. Every now and then they abduct him to this day, it is an odd one. From what I understand dark entities feed of the negative frequencies. I have no idea what’s going on in this case. I have a friend who is getting curious about the world and an see it’s not quite right. I have explained the 9/11 conspiracy in great details, the depopulation plan to an extent. I’m having a hard time explaining how the elite and royal family are shapeshifting reptilians, we understand their links to pedos and satanists like saville, lord mountbatton, but obviously the whole shapeshifting reptilian is a next level higher, how would you explain this one please :) and btw just looking at some of these people like the queen screams darkness, somethings fucked about them haha

1 hour ago, Reinold said:

Apparently you have used the word “cunting” so frequently that it has overridden “cunning” in your phone’s auto-checker.

I like that!

no lol they are cunts, cunting... see? cunting bastards. get it?

• Haha 1

Just now, Seeker said:

Great info here thank you, I should explain the story as it is a strange one. This woman would hear screams from her sons bedroom, when she ran in she wasn’t able to see him, but could hear and and sense his fear. Suddenly a few hours would pass and he would suddenly appear in front of her. This backs up the out of our frequency range of being able to see etc. The son described the alpha draconian shown above but these had large wings, that’s the only difference. Every now and then they abduct him to this day, it is an odd one. From what I understand dark entities feed of the negative frequencies. I have no idea what’s going on in this case. I have a friend who is getting curious about the world and an see it’s not quite right. I have explained the 9/11 conspiracy in great details, the depopulation plan to an extent. I’m having a hard time explaining how the elite and royal family are shapeshifting reptilians, we understand their links to pedos and satanists like saville, lord mountbatton, but obviously the whole shapeshifting reptilian is a next level higher, how would you explain this one please :) and btw just looking at some of these people like the queen screams darkness, somethings fucked about them haha

Thanks for that . I love hearing peoples stories  ... It may well be there is a breed of rep that does feed on pure fear energy as you describe in the story ... Everything you can imagine is going on !! the secret government does have technology which can de-materialise people right out of this dimension , teleport them where they want  ... It seems some reps have developed these abilities naturally ,  just as some yogis are said to be able to de-materialise and translocate  ... we can imagine reps can overshadow and possess people , or shift the form of those people who are sympathetic  to the reps outlook (Illuminati , royals , rothschilds) ... 

On a practical level , if your friend is looking for assistance to get her son out of the situation he's in , I would suggest she contact Andrew Bartzis , he knows all there is to know about such matters .

i own experience comes and goes, like there is something behind me following me from time to time, only happens at night though.

58 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

i own experience comes and goes, like there is something behind me following me from time to time, only happens at night though.

Wow that’s strange that is, I hope it’s something positive :)

Oh it’s crazy what could be going on, is the theory that demons and aliens are the same thing, just different energetic information? And the elite what are they? Are they full reptilians showing a human hologram or are they a hybrid like the nephalim which are possessed by a reptilian consciousness which in its true form, is a reptilian? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jumpeogue said:

You are probably being gang-stalked. That is not unusual.

Pay closer attention during the daytime.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2019 at 3:27 AM, Seeker said:

I am aware of David’s theory and I do believe that reptilians are here, I know people who have had unbelievable experiences with the Alpha Draconian's which David describes in children of the matrix. They are the tall albino reptilians who from what I heard was feeding off children’s fear. So consistent with the elite rituals. I 100% believe in aliens in ancient times, there’s endless evidence for that. Now the hard one I have trying to explain to people is the shape shifting reptilian idea. I fully understand about how everything is a hologram cuz atoms aren’t solid, the bloodlines are weird and all that. What other decent evidence is there about this theory please? I have seen the Arizona wilder interview but the average person doesn’t want to sit for 3 years listening to it as they won’t believe a word of it anyway.  

It is pretty strange that for someone who talks a lot about it, that he has never seen one. 

17 hours ago, QuodHumana said:

It is pretty strange that for someone who talks a lot about it, that he has never seen one. 

True but I’m sure you’ve never seen some countries but know they exist :P tbf ancient history does have interesting accounts of reptile like beings and there’s modern day accounts from regular people. I’m an average person and know of 2 people who have had an experience with them :)

• Like 1

I have been gangstalked a bit. I would only say that here though, part of it is getting you to say it and sound bonkers.