Jump to content

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, Reinold said:

 

So that quote is not from the Bible then. It is from a man called Richard Day. Shouldn't you change the picture to make it less misleading?

 

Shalom Reinhold,

Please do not put words in my mouth or try to bait me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Reinold said:

 

So that quote is not from the Bible then. It is from a man called Richard Day. Shouldn't you change the picture to make it less misleading?

 

Shalom Reinhold,

Please do not put words in my mouth or try to bait me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, A brother said:

Nephyl wll lk gd bt need our body parts.jpg

 

Is this quote, taken from that picture's caption, from The Bible?

 

"The Bible says they [the Anakim and Nephalim] are, namely, horrors, terrors and Necromancers who sacrifice children by fire to summon the dead."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shalom Reinold,

I am not an adversary, I am a friend. Rather than looking for anything to find fault with, why not look at the information as a whole? There are things I have predicted, which if they come true will act as proofs to your doubting mind. Of course, I am assuming you are sincere and not a troll.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shalom Tomek2019,

 

It brings me happiness to see others appreciating the knowledge being shared, especially when they continue to pass it on. Please help our brothers and sisters of the world to be awakened to what is secretly happening so they won't be deceived and used.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The earth is theirs. Its their home.

The consciousness inside the human body is the alien to this place.

You being inside a human host body are the fuel for them. You are not your body. The human body is a transmutation device. It the body is represented by the hendectogram or qillapoth.

They made the heaven and the earth its a duplicitous system. The earth is a lie.

But your consciousness is duplicitous as well so thats why you are trapped here. To get out of this place you need to be reconciled. Made a one new spirit out of the two. This is done by the chosen saviour.

The chosen saviour is peace and the truth because peace and truth are joined at the hip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

War in the heavens

 

The apocryphal book of Enoch tells of 200 fallen angels who interbred with human women creating a race of giants who were destroyed in a flood

 

This then ties into davids writings who has spoken about 'reptilians' who have created 'reptilian hybrids' on earth which are the new world order 'illuminati' bloodlines. Those hybrids are, david tells us, the elite bloodline families who are controlling our societies today and their reptilian genes are the reason they obsess about their blue blood and bloodlines

 

These fallen angels are called 'the watchers' and imo it is those forces in the unseen world which the black magicians are cultivating a connection with so that they may act as their conduit in this 'physical' reality

 

Those fallen angels are imo the driving force behind artificial intelligence which will control the 'internet of things' which is to say all of the worlds electrical appliances including robots and military drones through a 5G wifi cloud

 

The roll out of the technocracy is a takeover of our physical reality by forces from the unseen who will then be able to physically manifest through the technology the cabal are creating for them

 

The black magicians are working on neural links to link your brain to that AI run cloud so that you become controlled by it. It is those people giving you SMART phones and RF microchips in your hand

 

 

Edited by muir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

The earth is theirs. Its their home.

The consciousness inside the human body is the alien to this place.

You being inside a human host body are the fuel for them. You are not your body. The human body is a transmutation device. It the body is represented by the hendectogram or qillapoth.

They made the heaven and the earth its a duplicitous system. The earth is a lie.

But your consciousness is duplicitous as well so thats why you are trapped here. To get out of this place you need to be reconciled. Made a one new spirit out of the two. This is done by the chosen saviour.

The chosen saviour is peace and the truth because peace and truth are joined at the hip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

The earth is theirs. Its their home.

The consciousness inside the human body is the alien to this place.

You being inside a human host body are the fuel for them. You are not your body. The human body is a transmutation device. It the body is represented by the hendectogram or qillapoth.

They made the heaven and the earth its a duplicitous system. The earth is a lie.

But your consciousness is duplicitous as well so thats why you are trapped here. To get out of this place you need to be reconciled. Made a one new spirit out of the two. This is done by the chosen saviour.

The chosen saviour is peace and the truth because peace and truth are joined at the hip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Shalom Muir and Doug,

I have provided an alternative to what Sitchin and the Ancient Alien programs have been inundating you with, beginning with the correct translation of Nephilim, which is fallen, outcast, rotten, not Giants, whose correct word is rapha.

 

The world does not belong to the Nephilim, they lost theirs long ago when they chose to abandon their home worlds, the same choice that will soon be coming to everyone on Earth. Do you want to be a fallen nephyl who needs to find other worlds to survive using the “good” DNA they have and you lost?

 

Here is something to think about: It is a living universe, every world, star, galaxy, ad infinitum, is alive with the consciousness and power of the Almighty Creator, who is known by many names. Many indigenous peoples know this but in our age of science we have largely forgotten that wondrous truth.

 

Be the best people you can be; hold fast to the Earth through everything to come and she will carry you to your perfected, crowning life. Our choices to make. Please choose wisely.

Edited by A brother
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, A brother said:

Shalom Muir and Doug,

 

peace to you too man

 

7 hours ago, A brother said:

I have provided an alternative to what Sitchin and the Ancient Alien programs have been inundating you with, beginning with the correct translation of Nephilim, which is fallen, outcast, rotten, not Giants, whose correct word is rapha.

 

Interesting. I'd go along with that. I think we are dealing with malevolent inter-dimensional entities

 

7 hours ago, A brother said:

The world does not belong to the Nephilim, they lost theirs long ago when they chose to abandon their home worlds, the same choice that will soon be coming to everyone on Earth. Do you want to be a fallen nephyl who needs to find other worlds to survive using the “good” DNA they have and you lost?

 

Here is something to think about: It is a living universe, every world, star, galaxy, ad infinitum, is alive with the consciousness and power of the Almighty Creator, who is known by many names. Many indigenous peoples know this but in our age of science we have largely forgotten that wondrous truth.

 

Be the best people you can be; hold fast to the Earth through everything to come and she will carry you to your perfected, crowning life. Our choices to make. Please choose wisely.

 

I'll trust in that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Muir, it means a lot to me to have you say that!

 

As your heart guides you, help others to see through the lies and deceptions, and to trust in their mother Earth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2019 at 12:48 AM, Reinold said:

 

So that quote is not from the Bible then. It is from a man called Richard Day. Shouldn't you change the picture to make it less misleading?

I think A brother answered your question fully yet you persevere in trying to derail the thread..why would that be?

 

here it is for you to comprehend at you leisure, Ive highlighted the word in orange in case reading  bible text make you nauseous and irritable.

 

 

Deuteronomy 18:9-12 King James Version (KJV)

When thou art come into the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.

10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

 

 

 

 

There are other versions, but since the KJV is the 'authoritative version in the UK, I thought I would reference this to keep it as factual as possible

Hope this helps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, A brother said:

Shalom Muir and Doug,

I have provided an alternative to what Sitchin and the Ancient Alien programs have been inundating you with, beginning with the correct translation of Nephilim, which is fallen, outcast, rotten, not Giants, whose correct word is rapha.

 

The world does not belong to the Nephilim, they lost theirs long ago when they chose to abandon their home worlds, the same choice that will soon be coming to everyone on Earth. Do you want to be a fallen nephyl who needs to find other worlds to survive using the “good” DNA they have and you lost?

 

Here is something to think about: It is a living universe, every world, star, galaxy, ad infinitum, is alive with the consciousness and power of the Almighty Creator, who is known by many names. Many indigenous peoples know this but in our age of science we have largely forgotten that wondrous truth.

 

Be the best people you can be; hold fast to the Earth through everything to come and she will carry you to your perfected, crowning life. Our choices to make. Please choose wisely.

I'd like to point out that Sitchen said the Nubiurans were not giants, but their offspring through reproducing with humans, the Nephilim were giants and some grew to unimaginable heights

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shalom ilimmu,

The Nephilim (Fallen Races) were referred to as necromancers, terrorists, demons, beasts, as well as other names in the world's scriptures, as could be understood by the people of those times. In our times they pretend to be friendly, peaceful, aliens, offering to help us with their advanced technology. Sitchin, Ancient Alien programs, etc., mislead people as to who they really are and their true motives.

 

These fallen outcasts are not Gods nor angels of God, they are not our saviors, and they are certainly not our creators, yet they would have us believe those things about them. They are liars and deceivers who are behind most every evil thing happening in our world, and will try, using fear and lures, to steal humanity from the Earth to where they can continue to make use of us.

 

If we remain immovable from the Earth, especially during times of confusion and fear, we will be safe and can look forward to a glorious future. Having said all that, it is still up to each person to decide the truth and make their own choices.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when you say climate change are you talking about human caused climate change or regular climate change?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kilowon said:

when you say climate change are you talking about human caused climate change or regular climate change?

 

Shalom Kilowon,

I am going to give you, and all who might read here, a lot to think about. It is time that the things I am speaking about, which were once better known, be openly shared with everyone.

 

Climate change is neither man made nor a “regular” cycle of change, according to what I believe you mean by “regular.” It is a natural (in that sense “regular”) process that periodically goes on throughout solar systems to advance life. Deep within the Earth (and the other worlds of our system), her core is readying to be born/ejected, becoming a moon. Most people believe that the biblical reference to the Earth being in her “birth pains” is a metaphor, but it is literal-- the Earth is in labor to birth her core-egg. Each time this “Event” occurs, the planets move an orbit nearer the sun and life is progressed to more advanced species adapted for their new orbital positions.

 

Earth has gone through these Events six times before to reach our present, seventh orbital position (the seven days of creation given in the Book of Genesis). Memory of these orbital migrational Events have been incorporated into various religious ceremonies down the ages, such as where ancient builders carried the "Egg and Dart Frieze" around a building seven times. It had to be carried around a building seven times without interruption, an interruption in carrying the frieze was an evil portent of interruption in the succession of human generation. Egypt, India and England also had equivalents of the Egg and Dart Freeze.

 

Right now, Muslims from around the world are heading to Mecca for their required pilgrimage, called the Hajj, where they circle seven times around a central cube called the Kaaba. Like the Egg and Dart Friezes, there is profound meaning about what the Kaaba represents and why Muslims circle it 7 times. A clue to that meaning can be found within the Kaaba itself. Most people do not realize that the Kaaba opens to an inner room. On the walls of that room are pictures of planets of our solar system. The Kaaba represents the Sun, and circling the Sun 7 times represents the 7 days of creation that our planet has passed through to its present orbital position. Kissing the Kaaba and the silver encased meteorite attached to it, shows loving devotion, respectively, to God, and to the crowning place of our system (presently Venus) the place of the Morning Star.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shalom KIlomon,

The truth belongs to everyone, it is your right to receive and know it. Once this knowledge becomes meaningful to you, you, too. can pass it to our brothers and sisters of the world who need it so badly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×