Shalom aleichem,

The fallen alien races squatting on our world lost their home planets and were forced to live in space where their bodies degenerated to where they became infertile and need good, biological DNA (such as our DNA) to survive-- NASA has medical evidence from our astronauts that when in space human bodies begin to degenerate, but has chosen to suppress that information (for another thread).

The outcast aliens have a breeding program going on Earth, including on the U.S. military bases provided to them in the Plato Pact, with laboratories where they use our DNA, and to some extent animal genes (unexplained cattle mutilations), to make clones and hybrids to further their existence.

This knowledge is not being given to make me appear wiser than anyone else; once I accepted this information as true I could not sit idly by waiting for vile beings to enslave and use me. It is my hope that when this knowledge becomes meaningful to you, from your own research or events I have predicted that come true, that you will make wise use of it, for yourselves, and to help your brothers and sister of our world, just as David Icke is doing with the knowledge he received.

I will not be here much longer. I move from place to place. I suggest saving my threads for future reference. Of course, that choice is up to you.

The following posts provide more information.

USEUSE Chrles Hill- aliens hv base on Nellis.jpg

I saw an interview on youtube with a young pretty lady, and she was in a good mood and in no way terrified or traumatized. She explained she is fully aware that she was taken aboard ships and that her dna was extracted. She also said that the aliens who worked on her needed human dna to survive. She seemed happy to contribute.

2 hours ago, QuodHumana said:

I saw an interview on youtube with a young pretty lady, and she was in a good mood and in no way terrified or traumatized. She explained she is fully aware that she was taken aboard ships and that her dna was extracted. She also said that the aliens who worked on her needed human dna to survive. She seemed happy to contribute.

Is this thee young lady , QH ??? .... I get high just watching her .... 1 minute video ....

She's had a dozen hybrid children with Aliens ... she's as high as a kite ....and involved in a very worthy plan to improve on current life forms ...

Our Brother is a bit hard on the aliens , they're not all bad ... it is true that some covet our planet , and some need out DNA to survive , but there are 1,000 of different ET groups all with their own agendas 

3 hours ago, QuodHumana said:

Shalom Quodhumana,

I have met with a woman who was kidnapped and used for making a hybrid child. This woman told me she has been allowed to meet with her hybrid child on several occassions; she also admitted that the aliens involved told her they had no world of their own, that they live in their ships.

The aliens were using the woman's maternal instincts to bond her with the hybrid child, so she would be more easily controlled, while ignorant of their true plans, a tactic they are no doubt using on other women. They are liars and deceivers with no compunction about killing us, or worse.

Just now, A brother said:

.The aliens were using the woman's maternal instincts to bond her with the hybrid child, so she would be more easily controlled, while ignorant of their true plans, a tactic they are no doubt using on other women.

That is also a possibility and could be occurring with Bridget  featured in the videos above  ...

Most Aliens who come here now have made an arrangement with the cabal , the evil ones who try to enslave us, the  illuminati , rothshilds  , the cabal do have good control Earth's air space , so by definition we are seeing the worst of the ETs , those who have made some sort of deal with the controllers .

54 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Is this thee young lady , QH ??? .... I get high just watching her .... 1 minute video ....

She's had a dozen hybrid children with Aliens ... she's as high as a kite ....and involved in a very worthy plan to improve on current life forms ...

Our Brother is a bit hard on the aliens , they're not all bad ... it is true that some covet our planet , and some need out DNA to survive , but there are 1,000 of different ET groups all with their own agendas  

Shalom Oz,

They don't just covet our planet, they have been taking it over for decades and are mostly running things now. That “running things” includes murdering thousands of men, women, and children for satanic rituals, body parts, and blood. In addition, they are responsible for creating war after war where soldiers, unknowingly, are dying for the aliens!

You have been conditioned to believe there are good aliens, not only you, but many respected researchers who have followers reading their books, watching their videos, and going to their conferences. It's no wonder that you, and many others, believe as you do.

No terrestrials of any planet would ever do what I described the aliens on our world are doing. Only the fallen races, who have lost their home worlds and need to find worlds where they can use “good DNA” to survive, are doing it. They found the Earth long ago and, as ancient stories, myths, and legends have told down the centuries, they are the evil boogeymen-- for real!

You have the right to believe as you wish, but, hopefully, you will remember my words, and when the time comes, make wise choices.

2 minutes ago, A brother said:

You have been conditioned to believe there are good aliens, not only you, but many respected researchers....

LOL ... the Universe is a VERY BIG PLACE ... there are certainly Billions of different types of ETs ..of every kind imaginable .. To suggest we are the only Good guys in this reality is quiet ridiculous....

I have used the terms Good and Bad guys , but that is misleading ... just as there are not good or bad humans ... just people trying to get by  ... 

The Reptilians are not really evil , it's not their fault they eat small children , it's the way God made them , they have to eat something!! and God made it so to their taste buds , meat tastes extra delicious if the victim has been tortured first ... the reps are just doing what comes naturally , being true to themselves ....

You make some very good points , I agree with most of it . Earth is important to us and we should be very suspicious of any ET's that want to  "rescue us", even if the planet is falling around our heads ... But rather than give hard rules that we should do this or that , it's much better to trust our own judgement at the time ... there is a faint possibility that Earth changes will be so server the Earth will be uninhabitable , that the good guys will come to rescue us ...I am confident I will make the right decision  if this arises.

11 hours ago, oz93666 said:

LOL ... the Universe is a VERY BIG PLACE ... there are certainly Billions of different types of ETs ..of every kind imaginable .. To suggest we are the only Good guys in this reality is quiet ridiculous....

I have used the terms Good and Bad guys , but that is misleading ... just as there are not good or bad humans ... just people trying to get by  ... 

The Reptilians are not really evil , it's not their fault they eat small children , it's the way God made them , they have to eat something!! and God made it so to their taste buds , meat tastes extra delicious if the victim has been tortured first ... the reps are just doing what comes naturally , being true to themselves ....

You make some very good points , I agree with most of it . Earth is important to us and we should be very suspicious of any ET's that want to  "rescue us", even if the planet is falling around our heads ... But rather than give hard rules that we should do this or that , it's much better to trust our own judgement at the time ... there is a faint possibility that Earth changes will be so server the Earth will be uninhabitable , that the good guys will come to rescue us ...I am confident I will make the right decision  if this arises.

Shalom Oz,

This comment will be fairly long, but hopefully worthwhile for you and others if you bear with it.

I know you don't know who I am or how I can assert certain things as I do, but please know that I care about you, and my strong assertions at times comes from that. Allow me to make more assertions for you to consider. There are important choices coming that will determine yours, and everyone elses, futures, and once made it will be too late to change their outcomes. Every choice we make has a consequence and for some choices the consequences are terrible beyond our present understanding. Even so, God, and those beings of light that follow God's will, allow us to make such terrible choices with the free will given to us, always hoping that we will choose wisely. Here are two quotes that relate to the importance of those choices:

(Apocrypha: 2 Esdras 10:9)

"...For ask the Earth, and she shall tell thee, that it is she which ought to mourn for the fall of so many that grow upon her. For out of her came all at the first, and out of her shall all others come, and, behold, they walk almost all into destruction, and a multitude of them is utterly rooted out...”

(Ma. 10:28)

"...Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell...”

The fallen races end in a true hell, the abyss of outer space where they degenerate to their fallen states, and having lost their home worlds, cannot advance to their crowning lives.

In our world today, our understanding of the universe-- how it works and the laws that inform it-- are incomplete, and sometimes completely wrong. Because of that, and the assumptions we make based upon our incomplete and erroneous knowledge, reasonable and logical beliefs are sometimes wrong. With that in mind I will address some of the points you made, reasonable and logical points, for you to think about. Please keep in mind I am not out to prove how much I know, making me a “big man,” but to help shed light on the good questions you raise.

You wrote:

“...the Universe is a VERY BIG PLACE ... there are certainly Billions of different types of ETs ..of every kind imaginable .. To suggest we are the only Good guys in this reality is quiet ridiculous...”

Life is progressing throughout creation according to a purposeful and orderly plan with many different lifeforms on each world, all with the same hoped for endpoint of their evolution if they remain immovable from their worlds. Each solar system operates to progressively evolve life from its earliest stages to a completed, perfected form in the morning star orbits. The Earth is next in line to reach that crowning place of life. Those of our ancestors who have reached that heavenly place in our system, and in others, are the true good guys who watch over us according to the underlying laws of God, the laws that inform creation. These beings of light do not EVER interfere with our choices, they help guide us, and inspire us, and on rare occassions intercede in our affairs, but NEVER could they do the evil things the fallen races are doing.

You wrote:

...I have used the terms Good and Bad guys , but that is misleading ... just as there are not good or bad humans ... just people trying to get by...”

Good and bad are relative terms depending on a standard of reference from which to judge. When you accept there is a higher power which pervades creation and from which the laws of the universe derive, then the judgement of good and bad, or good and evil, follows that standard. Accordingly, those that remain within God's evolutionary plan, who remain immovable from their home worlds to their crowning, imperishable life, are good in the eyes of God, and those who abandon their worlds and fall to a degenerated, “non-godly form,” are not only bad, but evil.

You wrote:

...The Reptilians are not really evil , it's not their fault they eat small children , it's the way God made them , they have to eat something!! and God made it so to their taste buds , meat tastes extra delicious if the victim has been tortured first ... the reps are just doing what comes naturally , being true to themselves..”

When I read those words I shuddered to realize how far people today have been mislead from the truth. How can anyone believe that God, the foundation of all goodness, kindness, and beauty in creation could ever make anyone to eat small children is beyond me.

You wrote:

"...Earth is important to us and we should be very suspicious of any ET's that want to "rescue us", even if the planet is falling around our heads ... But rather than give hard rules that we should do this or that , it's much better to trust our own judgement at the time ... there is a faint possibility that Earth changes will be so server the Earth will be uninhabitable , that the good guys will come to rescue us ...I am confident I will make the right decision if this arises...”

Human judgement is prone to error, especially during a time when “the planet is falling around our heads” when fear will cloud our judgement and make it easier to be mislead by the fallen aliens. There will be warnings to help guide us, on Earth and in the heavens above, but the choices to remain or run where the aliens will try and drive us will be ours to make.

Pray and meditate upon what I shared with you so you can find the truth.

If and when a time comes when these ideas are meaningful to you, please SHARE them with everyone you can.

Most of all, when the choice to stay or run from the Earth arrives,

PLEASE CHOOSE WISELY.

US Jermih 29-13.jpg

Edited by A brother

4 hours ago, A brother said:

...The Reptilians are not really evil , it's not their fault they eat small children , it's the way God made them , they have to eat something!! and God made it so to their taste buds , meat tastes extra delicious if the victim has been tortured first ... the reps are just doing what comes naturally , being true to themselves..”

When I read those words I shuddered to realize how far people today have been mislead from the truth. How can anyone believe that God, the foundation of all goodness, kindness, and beauty in creation could ever make anyone to eat small children is beyond me.

Thanks for your detailed response Brother ... my comment above was slightly tongue in cheek , I don't believe in God in that way , but I thought you may .... Either way I expect you believe 'god' made the lions and tigers , and they eat children ....It's  Christian lies that 'god' is just love and good and kindness , he's also the rest ...

Very concerning to see you quote all those biblical passages , The dark ones have been editing the bible for 1000s of years to serve their agenda , it cannot be trusted ...This is where the evil ones reside ..Vatican city 

Screen-Shot-2017-11-15-at-11.57.43-AM-1.

"Among the many strange and suspicious statues, fountains, facades and structures that occupy Vatican City, the Pope’s Audience Hall stands out for its uncanny resemblance to a snake. Completed in 1971, the peculiar structure sits only partly within the actual boundary of the City/State, and the whole building, inside and out is unmistakably reptilian."

vatican184_07.jpg

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Thanks for your detailed response Brother ... my comment above was slightly tongue in cheek , I don't believe in God in that way , but I thought you may .... Either way I expect you believe 'god' made the lions and tigers , and they eat children ....It's  Christian lies that 'god' is just love and good and kindness , he's also the rest ...

Very concerning to see you quote all those biblical passages , The dark ones have been editing the bible for 1000s of years to serve their agenda , it cannot be trusted ...This is where the evil ones reside ..Vatican city 

Screen-Shot-2017-11-15-at-11.57.43-AM-1.

"Among the many strange and suspicious statues, fountains, facades and structures that occupy Vatican City, the Pope’s Audience Hall stands out for its uncanny resemblance to a snake. Completed in 1971, the peculiar structure sits only partly within the actual boundary of the City/State, and the whole building, inside and out is unmistakably reptilian."

vatican184_07.jpg

Shalom Oz,

People and children are at a higher level of development than animals and are held to a higher standard. People who are advancing in their development feel and follow a high moral code which includes a compassionate and loving attitude toward all life; they would not harm, let alone kill, any children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTZ5VpfzoW0

Because some bible verses have been altered (including by the fallen races in preparation for this age) does not mean to dismiss it all. There are truths from past ages that are only preserved in the scriptures of the world. You don't have to turn you back on God because of the errors of organized religion.

For more evidence about your reference to the Vatican, read the oath taken by Jesuits (Pope Francis is a Jesuit).