Golden Retriever

Are Zionists infecting the forum?

27 minutes ago, endoftheworld said:

It got me thinking today when I were sat watching the lunchtime news on my lunch break today that these so called government ministers are in fact Zionists, same for the opposition parties. I am led to believe even more that Israel are TPTB that are controlling our governments in the UK. All the people in the top jobs in power have all had some kind of links with Israel by now. However does Israel want Brexit or no Brexit remains to be seen?

They want whatever causes the most damage to the indigenous people of Europe so they will flip flop depending on forecasts and views 

26 minutes ago, endoftheworld said:

It got me thinking today when I were sat watching the lunchtime news on my lunch break today that these so called government ministers are in fact Zionists, same for the opposition parties. I am led to believe even more that Israel are TPTB that are controlling our governments in the UK. All the people in the top jobs in power have all had some kind of links with Israel by now. However does Israel want Brexit or no Brexit remains to be seen?

Every walk of life is infected with these Varroa Destructor, Religions, Government, Masons, MI5-6, Uncle Tom Cobley and all, even this forum.

The have control of the hive integrity, our pollen/money, our brood/children, our government/dark web, all of it.

Let Mr Icke tell you about them here live,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/20/2019 at 9:33 AM, muir said:

1) supports the creation of a SMART grid in every goy community and denies the harmful effects of 5G and microwaves in general

2) supports the mass vaccinations of the goy

3) supports mass immigration into goy lands

4) never mentions the rothschilds or central banking

5) entrenches the false dialectic of communism v's capitalism which will synthesise into a technocracy

6) deepens the rift between 'liberals' and 'conservatives' through constant button pushing to keep the goy divided and fighting among themselves

7) supports the transgender agenda and anything that will harm the ability of the goy to form successful heteronormative pair groups that are able to reproduce

8) tries to stir up a race war between white and black goyim

that's what a jewish supremacist hasbara agent might do

9. Denies that the EU and the UN are the manifestation of the NwO

10. Pretends that there are two factions at work. One pure evil and one more compassionate side. Tried to tell people to elect the compassionate side even though that side are openly pushing late term abortions , demonic tranny reading time for toddlers and are also backed by every satanic son of a bitch out there

11. Pretends to care about freedom of speech but does NOTHING about it when it counts

12. Tells you Pizzagate is a right wing conspiracy theory 

13. Tells you Tedd Gunderson the retired FBI agent who investigated satanic human sacrifice is full if shit and lying

14. Supports ANTIFA  to the bitter end 

15. Says George Soros id trying to help

I could go on ....

• Like 1

I have just seen something about an Operation Yellowhammer. What is this?

10 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

Every walk of life is infected with these Varroa Destructor, Religions, Government, Masons, MI5-6, Uncle Tom Cobley and all, even this forum.

The have control of the hive integrity, our pollen/money, our brood/children, our government/dark web, all of it.

Let Mr Icke tell you about them here live,

Nails it for good this time 

1 hour ago, MrA said:

Nails it for good this time 

The questions is Mr A, will the hive integrity come together to thwart the progress of the Varroa Destructor, will they begin doing the right thing on a global scale to empower their whole for the betterment of everyone;  cease stealing the resorces of the planet for themselves, and begin sharing out those resorces and the technology so everyone can benefit.

Being ever the sceptic I see something else going on here, more sects being promulgated towards the elites end goal, a faction to propagandize the people to become compliant slaves using the current truth movement, which the elite are absolutely in control of.

1 hour ago, The Apprentice said:

The questions is Mr A, will the hive integrity come together to thwart the progress of the Varroa Destructor, will they begin doing the right thing on a global scale to empower their whole for the betterment of everyone;  cease stealing the resorces of the planet for themselves, and begin sharing out those resorces and the technology so everyone can benefit.

Being ever the sceptic I see something else going on here, more sects being promulgated towards the elites end goal, a faction to propagandize the people to become compliant slaves using the current truth movement, which the elite are absolutely in control of.

Part 2:

If there is a natural shift in consciousness, a cyclical wave of enlightenment, where will it come from, and what are the signs being shown, Icke gives us one perspective but on his own he will not be able to stop the Orinoco Flow.

Others will have noticed by now I regulary use the term Varroa Destructor, but not many have commented on what or how this phenomenon orientates itself and who are living and feeding from their hosts and in the end destroy its integrity, by spreading viruses which they carry and are immune to, if the enlightenment is a natural one we should be able to see the Honey Bee Worker becomming aware of these tiny crab like mites within their nursery, and begin erradicating them from their hives,

at the monent they are still way too busy working and trying to secure the long term security for the winter they know will follow,

here we have the same scenario as the human worker, and thier viruses are the mites Usury, Wars by proxy, fake news and all of the rest of the distractions that the Varroa are hypnotising them with, all of the latter have the same result as the viruses the mites in the bee hive carry.

As we are we are like the honey bee, unaware of what is right in front of us and within our own hive integrity and normally attack each other instead of thwarting the real viruses within, right now both hive integrities are infected and only just able to tread water and the tide is about to come back in lifting our feel of the bottom which gives us the odd platform to stay afloat.

Maybe Mr Icke can use a story like the Beehive like I have just shared, which people can relate to, a form of indirect paralance that everyone can relate to instead of using anger and words in books, we can use the internet revolution to do this but it is not being done as well as it could be.

As I have said before, people do not have a long enough attention span and get lost in millions of words, what they need is something easy to fix their gaze upon, an alternative kind of truthful propaganda which will stay in the minds eye long enough, because this fight is already lost if he stays on his curent path and method, the revolution which will thwart but not fully erradicated this phenomenon will not come from riches in the bank, but riches in the minds of the masses, and must be free to everyone.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

I think Icke is aware we are not at critical mass of understanding to whats going on at all

And you are right apprentice in many ways even more factions are being created just as this info is becoming unavoidable 

Still , have to say I think from the looks of it Ickes new book is him giving the best middle finger he can to the whole thing 

But again you are right its going to be up to people to decide how to start living outside of the chess board

They have to know they are on it first though 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrA said:

I think Icke is aware we are not at critical mass of understanding to whats going on at all

And you are right apprentice in many ways even more factions are being created just as this info is becoming unavoidable 

Still , have to say I think from the looks of it Ickes new book is him giving the best middle finger he can to the whole thing 

But again you are right its going to be up to people to decide how to start living outside of the chess board

They have to know they are on it first though 

They do, and furthermore, as they become aware the most draconian and destructive forces are fully unleashed, this ii itself can be damaging to those who are shocked into reality, so we need a cover story to soften this blow, which is my beehive Varroa model, something we can use that people can immediately relate to in nature, something that the counter intel cannot debunk as a theory, and the Varroa model is that story.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also just want to say thank you to everyone here for making the efforts they make 

Being thankful for the small things in life is.a good start to cultivating the spirit of a community outside of the hive 

• Like 3

Who are the ADL and what do they do ? 

https://galacticconnection.com/the-dark-history-of-the-adl-terrorism-organized-crime-pedophilia-and-murder/

Here are the ADL explaining how they are now going to attempt to censor the Internet to fight " hate " which when run through our Orwell translator comes out as " Truth " 

They MUST be exposed for their extortion racket

7 hours ago, MrA said:

Who are the ADL and what do they do ? 

https://galacticconnection.com/the-dark-history-of-the-adl-terrorism-organized-crime-pedophilia-and-murder/

Here are the ADL explaining how they are now going to attempt to censor the Internet to fight " hate " which when run through our Orwell translator comes out as " Truth " 

They MUST be exposed for their extortion racket

Here comes the tidal wave I mentioned earlier, all fixed gazes are to being imprinted.

Topic comment

"It is truly amazing that among all this Jewish talk about anti-Semitism not one of them ever bothers to ask what causes it..."

Defamation by a truly wonderful Israeli Jewish producer, but I disagree with him the holocaust was "the worst genocide in human history"

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

I think the Abortion industry is perhaps the worst genocide in human history

It might take a couple of generations more to see it like that 

Perhaps they never will 

• Thanks 1

There are definitely 2 or 3 shills infecting the forum.  These people seem to have no reason for being here except to barge into every thread in order to contradict any discussion about the things David Icke talks about and warns us about.  Their statements are so contradictory to the beliefs of our community that it's blatant that they're here just to sabotage discussions.

• Like 1

i rarely do alex jones but yday i watched a bit - unfortunately it was when he played a clip of an abortion - i couldnt watch it - saw a bit whereby a foetus was being cut up with surgical scissors. ashamed i ever thought abortion was ok.

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, georgesmiley said:

i rarely do alex jones but yday i watched a bit - unfortunately it was when he played a clip of an abortion - i couldnt watch it - saw a bit whereby a foetus was being cut up with surgical scissors. ashamed i ever thought abortion was ok.

No pictures here, just shocking details from Dr Levatino who used to perform abortions. 

After his six year old daughter died in a road accident, he returned briefly to carry out more abortions but couldn´t stomach it.

Edited by Golden Retriever

52 minutes ago, georgesmiley said:

Me too. I think most people don't know what abortion involves until they find out or experience it for themselves.....

People assume that we have moved on since the days of women in back-streets with knitting needles, but we really haven't, it's hardly different. 

I had no idea. I find it's something that probably turns women one way or another.....makes them sad and repentant.. or makes them psychotic.

I think there are a lot of psychotic women out there who have denied their feelings about their abortions and it has twisted their minds out of shape....

The my-body-my-choice people, and the SJW femininazi women with blue hair are just such an example...... I think perhaps the prevalence of abortions today explains why so many women seem to be mentally ill these days.

It's sad. These people have to start being honest with themselves and admit that they did something regrettable, because they didn't know any better,  and ask God to forgive them......  but this infant murder industry needs to be stopped, not only because it is murdering unborn children but also because it has a detrimental effect on the mental-health of women themselves.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Me too. I think most people don't know what abortion involves until they find out or experience it for themselves.....

People assume that we have moved on since the days of women in back-streets with knitting needles, but we really haven't, it's hardly different. 

I had no idea. I find it's something that probably turns women one way or another.....makes them sad and repentant.. or makes them psychotic.

I think there are a lot of psychotic women out there who have denied their feelings about their abortions and it has twisted their minds out of shape....

The my-body-my-choice people, and the SJW femininazi women with blue hair are just such an example...... I think perhaps the prevalence of abortions today explains why so many women seem to be mentally ill these days.

It's sad. These people have to start being honest with themselves and admit that they did something regrettable, because they didn't know any better,  and ask God to forgive them......  but this infant murder industry needs to be stopped, not only because it is murdering unborn children but also because it has a detrimental effect on the mental-health of women themselves.

They all ways start off making such things a personal right 

And then slowly but surely people ask that it becomes the states responsibility to ensure they have that right

And once that has happened , once the state assumes the position of securing your " rights " they then make it their duty to perform them 

So it starts as an individuals choice

And ends being the states duty to carry out 

Once we sign the dotted line and ask the state to assume the position of custodian of our rights they will twist it into becoming the states duty 

Vaccinations started as a personal right for those who could afford them

And now the state has deemed it a duty to carry out upon everyone 

There are many such examples

And if course its.clear to those with eyes to see , who the " state " is these days 

Edited by MrA

I posted a thread way back regarding abortions but I cannot find it ??

Anyway ....

Eugenics - Abortion Laws - Infanticide Bill - Population Control - UNESCO - World Evolutionary Humanism - Nazi Germany was defeated and destroyed wasn’t it?

abortion news

Fetal stem cells and abortion. The lesser of two evils?

But I know that I posted a thread?

It was called along the lines of .... Abortion, Penis Facials And Young Blood???? or something ...

25 minutes ago, ink said:

But I know that I posted a thread?

It was called along the lines of .... Abortion, Penis Facials And Young Blood???? or something ...

Ok .... lets say that I cannot find it .... and lets say that I remember everything I posted in it :)

give me a minute ....

Abortion Law, Penis Facials and Young Blood Sales!