Jump to content
Golden Retriever

Are Zionists infecting the forum?

Recommended Posts

On 6/15/2019 at 4:26 PM, Golden Retriever said:

 

David Icke has been criticised by the Campaign Against Anti Semitism (CAA) as well as having being banned by Australia from giving his talks.

 

David Icke is not Anti Semetic. Palestinians are Semetic.

 

I honestly do believe this forum is being infected by supporters of Zionism and the CAA.

 

Be watchful.

 

Campaign Against Anti Semitism website:

 

https://antisemitism.uk/news/

I don't think any of them care what Icke writes about them. At the end of the day his books frighten people and anger people and they are fine with that. Icke will always be the lizard man in the eyes of 99.999999999999999999% of the public. I blame the spirits in charge of him. Icke is afte all just a messenger. A translator. A post man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Crom said:

At the end of the day his books frighten people and anger people and they are fine with that.

 

This is an untrue statement .... only those who are still within 'fear' could be scared by words which define a greater 'truth' .... thus 'they' would not act as individuals but need the comfort of lies!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2019 at 11:26 AM, Golden Retriever said:

 

David Icke has been criticised by the Campaign Against Anti Semitism (CAA) as well as having being banned by Australia from giving his talks.

 

David Icke is not Anti Semetic. Palestinians are Semetic.

 

I honestly do believe this forum is being infected by supporters of Zionism and the CAA.

 

Be watchful.

 

Campaign Against Anti Semitism website:

 

https://antisemitism.uk/news/

Seriously Jews aren't even o- rh negs most of them anyway they have no relation to our kind at all most reptilian bloodlines are English

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2019 at 1:26 AM, Golden Retriever said:

 

David Icke has been criticised by the Campaign Against Anti Semitism (CAA) as well as having being banned by Australia from giving his talks.

 

David Icke is not Anti Semetic. Palestinians are Semetic.

 

I honestly do believe this forum is being infected by supporters of Zionism and the CAA

 

https://antisemitism.uk/news/

Zionism infecting this forum, who would have thought? well since  they infect every other bloody thing, why would this forum be any different.

also the ones that protest the loudest may just have something to hide

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, peter said:

Zionism infecting this forum, who would have thought? well since  they infect every other bloody thing, why would this forum be any different.

also the ones that protest the loudest may just have something to hide

 

SeanX was shouting loud and hard when I quoted David Icke talking about Talmudic Judaism. 

 

Crom doesn´t like it either.

 

Jeff Rense and David Icke still have an online relationship today.

 

Jeff Rense exposed some of the truth about the Talmud 10 years ago.

 

I ask readers to just look at this .... It´s not made up. Religious and some "secular" Jews believe this stuff.

 

https://rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

 

Edited by Golden Retriever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Crom said:

I don't think any of them care what Icke writes about them. At the end of the day his books frighten people and anger people and they are fine with that. Icke will always be the lizard man in the eyes of 99.999999999999999999% of the public. I blame the spirits in charge of him. Icke is afte all just a messenger. A translator. A post man.

you can think what you like but they obviously care, hence the tiresome ho hum antisemitic label hung around his neck every chance the zionist controlled media  get ,at the end of the day the truth dose frighten some  people, particularly those with things to hide.

Your are correct that he will be known by many as the mad lizard man ,pushed along by the zionist media once again.

So David Icke is just a postman in your view , at least he delivers

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, peter said:

you can think what you like but they obviously care, hence the tiresome ho hum antisemitic label hung around his neck every chance the zionist controlled media  get ,at the end of the day the truth dose frighten some  people, particularly those with things to hide.

Your are correct that he will be known by many as the mad lizard man ,pushed along by the zionist media once again.

So David Icke is just a postman in your view , at least he delivers

 

It is what happens after you have read the letter that really counts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad state of affairs..

The willfull ignorance is now turning into blatant support for the tyranny recently.

Minds clouded by the Goebellian media as Galloway called it.

But I think Muir is right, Corbyn has not protested much atall & part of the conditioning of the masses to accept the nonsense.

 

How can it be a hate crime to protest a racial supremacist theocratic shithole?

 

The truth is antisemetic & telling it is now a revolutionary act.

 

1948=1984.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

But I think Muir is right, Corbyn has not protested much atall & part of the conditioning of the masses to accept the nonsense.

 

if corbyn had called out all the aspects of the conspiracy that some of us do here then many of us would have supported him to the gates of hell but he didn't

 

His brother piers who has nowhere near the kind of platform that jeremy has managed to say far more that was threatening to the system than his brother did who had parliamentary privilege

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2019 at 4:26 PM, Golden Retriever said:

 

 

I honestly do believe this forum is being infected by supporters of Zionism and the CAA.

 

Are you saying that they are actually posting hear?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zionists aren't the problem here.

 

The problem is overt racists and impotent mods who are reluctant to ban aforementioned racists.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

Zionists aren't the problem here.

 

The problem is overt racists and impotent mods who are reluctant to ban aforementioned racists.

 

And who are these overt racists you are sure are the problem ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Er I think you two where at this the other day and the thread was removed!

Now I'm not a moderator hear but you two are clearly breaching the piece and steering this topic off course 

Edited by name change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, name change said:

Who is that in the photo?

 

Boris "  the Traitor "  Johnson 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, name change said:

Er I think you two where at this the other day and the thread was removed!

Now I'm not a moderator hear but you two are clearly breaching the piece and steering this topic off course 

 

I wasn't at any such thing the other, but it is interesting you single out specific members in relation to my comment.

 

Someone asked the question of whether Zionists were infecting the forum, and I gave my opinion.

 

In fact, I have never seen any posts here which argue any Zionist principles, so the question is pretty moot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PeakGammon said:

 

I wasn't at any such thing the other, but it is interesting you single out specific members in relation to my comment.

 

Someone asked the question of whether Zionists were infecting the forum, and I gave my opinion.

 

In fact, I have never seen any posts here which argue any Zionist principles, so the question is pretty moot.

 

I started this thread in June because in my opinion there were possibly Zionists infecting the forum. I'm not going to name names.

 

Let's face it David Icke and his son Gareth are vehemently anti Zionist, so it's not rocket science to expect some Hasbara to turn up.

 

Since then, by deception thou shalt infect the forum is quite rare, but they appear every now and again.

 

The CAA  have shut down David Icke from speaking in the UK more than once.  They may have supporters in disguise on this forum.

 

After all, if you watched the video I posted earlier, the CAA political arm openly said through their SPIES, they helped to defeat Labour.

 

CAA-LABOUR-IMAGE.jpg

 

Athena in Leicester becomes latest venue to cancel David Icke event following contact from CAA, Leicestershire Police and Leicester City Council

https://antisemitism.uk/athena-in-leicester-becomes-latest-venue-to-cancel-david-icke-event-following-contact-from-caa-leicestershire-police-and-leicester-city-council/

 

Edited by Golden Retriever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

I started this thread in June because in my opinion there were possibly Zionists infecting the forum. I'm not going to name names.

 

Let's face it David Icke and his son Gareth are vehemently anti Zionist, so it's not rocket science to expect some Hasbara to turn up.

 

Since then, by deception thou shalt infect the forum is quite rare, but they appear every now and again.

 

The CAA  have shut down David Icke from speaking in the UK more than once.  They may have supporters in disguise on this forum.

 

After all, if you watched the video I posted earlier, the CAA political arm openly said through their SPIES, they helped to defeat Labour.

 

CAA-LABOUR-IMAGE.jpg

 

Athena in Leicester becomes latest venue to cancel David Icke event following contact from CAA, Leicestershire Police and Leicester City Council

https://antisemitism.uk/athena-in-leicester-becomes-latest-venue-to-cancel-david-icke-event-following-contact-from-caa-leicestershire-police-and-leicester-city-council/

 

 

I don't doubt that the Zionist cyber warfare team come on here as they were very prevalent on Icke's Facebook page when I was on FB.

 

I just wonder if they disrupt the forum to the extent that other people do, such as anti-Zionist and anti-Islamic posts here.

 

Don't get me wrong: I think all religions and belief systems are open to criticism, but, from my point of view, the most disruptive types of post are those that accuse people of being Zionist shills, or supporters of Islam.

 

The irony, to me, is that those people accept that religions are used as puppets by TPTB, yet they still believe those religions, or rather TPTB individuals who claim those religions, are the ones responsible for the global conspiracy.

 

I believe that TPTB have a much older religion, the likes of which are unknown to the masses. We can extrapolate their beliefs from how the system is, and what historical texts we are permitted to see, but I don't think they follow any of the public religions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

I just wonder if they disrupt the forum to the extent that other people do, such as anti-Zionist and anti-Islamic posts here.

 

I can only speak for myself.

 

I am an anti Zionist. 

 

I know that powerful people who are disproportionately the Jewish elite are promoting the Islamification and third world economic

migration to the United Kingdom to the detriment of the indigenous people.

 

That's a fact.  

 

I challenge anyone to dispute this TRUTH.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will add it's such an important subject a thread should be made about how the Jewish Elite are at the forefront of

the Islamification of our Isles, but that would be classed as anti semitic.  THE TRUTH IS ANTI SEMITIC.

 

I'm sure most members have seen this before. But for new members Barbara Lerner Spectre is funded by the Rothschilds.

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PeakGammon said:

 

I don't doubt that the Zionist cyber warfare team come on here as they were very prevalent on Icke's Facebook page when I was on FB.

 

I just wonder if they disrupt the forum to the extent that other people do, such as anti-Zionist and anti-Islamic posts here.

 

Don't get me wrong: I think all religions and belief systems are open to criticism, but, from my point of view, the most disruptive types of post are those that accuse people of being Zionist shills, or supporters of Islam.

 

The irony, to me, is that those people accept that religions are used as puppets by TPTB, yet they still believe those religions, or rather TPTB individuals who claim those religions, are the ones responsible for the global conspiracy.

 

I believe that TPTB have a much older religion, the likes of which are unknown to the masses. We can extrapolate their beliefs from how the system is, and what historical texts we are permitted to see, but I don't think they follow any of the public religions.

 

This is mostly true because the public face of religion is a very different matter to the higher orders

 

But tell.me how being an anti zionist is a problem.for the David Icke social again ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×