HOLY SH*T we've got to stop those satellites - they're going up now and they've been working on integration with terrestrial 5G for a while.

I'll try and format/post what I've found so far later today.

I was checking what if any involvement the UK has with the deployment as I am going to write to my MP and need some ground to stand on. There's a whole EU umbrella project called Horizon 2020 which involves the SaT5G project. Please also look into this.

We're fucked if we don't do anything now.

Lastly. I've seen one or two 'credible' 5G campaigners saying that we don't need to worry about the satellites and to concentrate on terrestrial. THEY HAVE OUTED THEMSELVES - FUCK THEM. We can try and stop both - my view is that satellites are far worse because we cant take a tank or chainsaw to them. 

I've submitted detailed FOI requests for terrestrial to two local authorities near me plus a third when I get round to it. I'll try and formulate something with regard to satellites and post it for review when I can.

They need a relays every 50 feet at ground level for 5hive G, what sort of power are they going to beam to earth from space?

9 hours ago, DECIM said:

They need a relays every 50 feet at ground level for 5hive G, what sort of power are they going to beam to earth from space?

It is nothing to do with power being beamed. The ground collection system will relay the signal to the nearest satellite for onward transmission. The satellites are harmless, it's the ground stations and their impact on insects and small animals that has potential for disaster.

From http://strangesounds.org/2019/01/5g-satellites-space-problem.html and I suggest you read the whole article

5G phones will be much more powerful than previous phones: The effective radiated power of the 5G phased array antennas in phones will be 10 times more powerful than 4G phones.

And if anyone thinks there's not much going on look at the PDF here: https://5g-ppp.eu/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/5GPPP-brochure-phase2-final-web.pdf

look at: http://sat5g-project.eu/ and the EU project Horzon 2020

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

From http://strangesounds.org/2019/01/5g-satellites-space-problem.html and I suggest you read the whole article

5G phones will be much more powerful than previous phones: The effective radiated power of the 5G phased array antennas in phones will be 10 times more powerful than 4G phones.

And if anyone thinks there's not much going on look at the PDF here: https://5g-ppp.eu/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/5GPPP-brochure-phase2-final-web.pdf

look at: http://sat5g-project.eu/ and the EU project Horzon 2020

They're fairly tight signal beaming. But I concede your point.

Guest Atramento
On 2/14/2019 at 11:55 AM, Rupert Ugo said:

The satellites are harmless, it's the ground stations and their impact on insects and small animals that has potential for disaster.

Thats interesting!

Could you please direct me to some peer reviewed, scientific papers which document this as fact?

Else all you are doing is dramatising fake news!

:0

Not really, the quote should be treated as my opinion and the word "possible" in front of the word impact. There were some good links on a thread on the old forum, one showing how the penetration depth of human skin could be a few millimetres. Don't ask me to dig it out - I'm not that bothered in convincing you.

On 2/14/2019 at 11:55 AM, Rupert Ugo said:

It is nothing to do with power being beamed. The ground collection system will relay the signal to the nearest satellite for onward transmission. The satellites are harmless, it's the ground stations and their impact on insects and small animals that has potential for disaster.

If the 5G is beamed through a 'phased array' then it can travel over great distances. So if you can build a phased array in space then you could in theory target people on earth

1 hour ago, muir said:

If the 5G is beamed through a 'phased array' then it can travel over great distances. So if you can build a phased array in space then you could in theory target people on earth

Yeah whatever.

3 minutes ago, Rupert Ugo said:

Yeah whatever.

The antennas that will be on your street operate by the inverse square law so they need lots of those and they need to to chop down trees to prevent those getting in the way but a phased array is different

1 hour ago, muir said:

The antennas that will be on your street operate by the inverse square law so they need lots of those and they need to to chop down trees to prevent those getting in the way but a phased array is different

The "target people on Earth" was what I was responding to.

On 2/18/2019 at 12:24 AM, Rupert Ugo said:

The "target people on Earth" was what I was responding to.

There is talk of creating space cadres in the military. Trump has spoken about this for example

So what i'm saying is that if they build phased arrays in space then they can beam down microwaves at a target on earth

1 hour ago, muir said:

There is talk of creating space cadres in the military. Trump has spoken about this for example

So what i'm saying is that if they build phased arrays in space then they can beam down microwaves at a target on earth

And do what exactly? 

The power output of these satellites is not going to be very big even for purpose, where do you think they are going to get the off the scale extra energy from?

1 hour ago, Rupert Ugo said:

And do what exactly? 

The power output of these satellites is not going to be very big even for purpose, where do you think they are going to get the off the scale extra energy from?

20,000 Satellites for 5G to be Launched Sending Focused Beams of Intense Microwave Radiation Over Entire Earth

February 19, 2019

by John P. Thomas
Health Impact News

Public attention about 5G has been focused on the plans of telecom companies to install millions of small cell towers on electric utility poles, on public buildings and schools, on bus stop shelters, in public parks, and anywhere they want in national parks and on federally owned land.

In local urban communities there would be a cell tower approximately every 500 feet along every street.

As bad as these small cell towers might seem from the standpoint of constant exposure to radio frequency (RF) radiation in close proximity to the source, perhaps an even more alarming prospect will be the beaming of millimeter length microwaves at the earth from thousands of new communication satellites.

The FCC gave approval to SpaceX on March 29, 2018, to launch 4,425 satellites into low orbit around the Earth. [1]

The total number of satellites that is expected to be put into low and high orbit by several companies will be 20,000 satellites. [1]

5G will use Phased Array Antennas to shoot Beams of Radiation at Cell Phones

These satellites will use the same type of phased array antennas as will be used by the ground-based 5G systems.

This means that they will send tightly focused beams of intense microwave radiation at each specific 5G device that is on the Earth and each device will send a beam of radiation back to the satellite. [2]

Previous generations of RF cellular communication used large antennas to send a blanket of radiation in all directions. The lower frequencies they used and the broad distribution of microwaves limited the numbers of cellular devices that could connect through an individual tall tower.

The much shorter length microwaves used for 5G will make it possible to use small phased array antennas to send and receive signals. 

Phased array antennas consist of clusters of hundreds of tiny antennas that work together to shoot a ray of energy at a target just like a bullet. A cluster of these tiny antennas can be arranged in a 4 inch by 4 inch matrix.

The rays of microwaves they produce will be strong enough to pass through walls and human bodies. If they were not strong enough to do this, then everyone with a 5G smartphone would have to stand outside when using the devices.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2019/20000-satellites-for-5g-to-be-launched-sending-focused-beams-of-intense-microwave-radiation-over-entire-earth/

1 hour ago, muir said:

20,000 Satellites for 5G to be Launched Sending Focused Beams of Intense Microwave Radiation Over Entire Earth

February 19, 2019

by John P. Thomas
Health Impact News

Public attention about 5G has been focused on the plans of telecom companies to install millions of small cell towers on electric utility poles, on public buildings and schools, on bus stop shelters, in public parks, and anywhere they want in national parks and on federally owned land.

In local urban communities there would be a cell tower approximately every 500 feet along every street.

As bad as these small cell towers might seem from the standpoint of constant exposure to radio frequency (RF) radiation in close proximity to the source, perhaps an even more alarming prospect will be the beaming of millimeter length microwaves at the earth from thousands of new communication satellites.

The FCC gave approval to SpaceX on March 29, 2018, to launch 4,425 satellites into low orbit around the Earth. [1]

The total number of satellites that is expected to be put into low and high orbit by several companies will be 20,000 satellites. [1]

5G will use Phased Array Antennas to shoot Beams of Radiation at Cell Phones

These satellites will use the same type of phased array antennas as will be used by the ground-based 5G systems.

This means that they will send tightly focused beams of intense microwave radiation at each specific 5G device that is on the Earth and each device will send a beam of radiation back to the satellite. [2]

Previous generations of RF cellular communication used large antennas to send a blanket of radiation in all directions. The lower frequencies they used and the broad distribution of microwaves limited the numbers of cellular devices that could connect through an individual tall tower.

The much shorter length microwaves used for 5G will make it possible to use small phased array antennas to send and receive signals. 

Phased array antennas consist of clusters of hundreds of tiny antennas that work together to shoot a ray of energy at a target just like a bullet. A cluster of these tiny antennas can be arranged in a 4 inch by 4 inch matrix.

The rays of microwaves they produce will be strong enough to pass through walls and human bodies. If they were not strong enough to do this, then everyone with a 5G smartphone would have to stand outside when using the devices.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2019/20000-satellites-for-5g-to-be-launched-sending-focused-beams-of-intense-microwave-radiation-over-entire-earth/

Yeah. So anyway, back to my question - what do you think they are going to be pumping out that is going to target a human being? Explain where the power comes from and why you think it can be used as a weapon.

I think it a bit crazy to fire such an invisible beam from space when you can sneak up behind them with something a thousand times more powerful.

Is 5G low power or high? or both?

Wcm2 at street level? and from space?

Anyone?

11 hours ago, DECIM said:

Is 5G low power or high? or both?

Wcm2 at street level? and from space?

Anyone?

13 hours ago, Rupert Ugo said:

Yeah. So anyway, back to my question - what do you think they are going to be pumping out that is going to target a human being? Explain where the power comes from and why you think it can be used as a weapon.

I think it a bit crazy to fire such an invisible beam from space when you can sneak up behind them with something a thousand times more powerful.

5G can be directed at a specific person. Although it loses its power over distance they are intending to build millions of antennas across the west so that people are never far from one. Also if you create a phased array you can fire it over a large distance

It was used in the south korean olympics to ward off wild boar and that is because it is a weapon.

It fires a focused Beam of Directed Energy Operating At 60 Gigahertz where one GHz = 1 Billion frequencies per SECOND. So if you multiply that by 60 you get 60,000,000,000 RF MW radiation frequencies per SECOND hitting your brain, organs and skin

New Research Shows Cell Phone Radiation Linked to DNA Damage Brain and Heart Tumours
Posted on March 11, 2018
By Paul A. Philips
A recent U.S government-funded study conducted by the NTP (National Toxicology Programme) a division of the NIEHS (National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences) provides even more ammunition for the case that cell phone EMF (electromagnetic field) radiation is linked to cancer by causing brain tumours. However, contrary to popular belief, the new findings indicated that the harm was not brain cancer, per se, nor was this the primary cause. The study, one of the most extensive yet, found that above all, cell phone EMF radiation was linked to DNA damage and heart tumours. As subjects, the study involved some 3000 rats and mice. Male rats were the most prone to developing heart tumours. DNA damage leading to cellular and heart tissue damage was found in both male and female rats, but not mice. However, both species suffered from tumours in the liver, pancreas and prostate during frequent and excessive long-term exposure to 2G, 3G radiation emitted from cell phones’ antennae (What About 4G and 5G??).

https://www.naturalblaze.com/2018/03...t-tumours.html

electricsense.com takes us into the disaster of 5G:

“5G will utilize smaller cell stations (and the technology of beamforming) that’ll scramble/unscramble and redirect packets of data on a no-interference path back to us. This could mean wireless antennas on every lamp post, utility pole, home and business throughout entire neighborhoods, towns and cities.”

“Thousands of studies link low-level wireless radio frequency radiation exposures to a long list of adverse biological effects, including:

• DNA single and double strand breaks

• oxidative damage

• disruption of cell metabolism

• increased blood brain barrier permeability

• melatonin reduction

• disruption to brain glucose metabolism

• generation of stress proteins”

“Given that 5G is set to utilize frequencies above and below existing frequency bands 5G sits in the middle of all this. But the tendency (it varies from country to country) is for 5G to utilize the higher frequency bands. Which brings its own particular concerns…”

“The biggest concern is how these new wavelengths will affect the skin. The human body has between two million to four million sweat ducts. Dr. Ben-Ishai of Hebrew University, Israel explains that our sweat ducts act like ‘an array of helical antennas when exposed to these wavelengths,’ meaning that we become more conductive. A recent New York study which experimented with 60GHz waves stated that ‘the analyses of penetration depth show that more than 90% of the transmitted power is absorbed in the epidermis and dermis layer’.”

“The effects of MMWs [millimeter waves] as studied by Dr. Yael Stein of Hebrew University is said to also cause humans physical pain as our nociceptors flare up in recognition of the wave as a damaging stimuli. So we’re looking at possibilities of many skin diseases and cancer as well as physical pain to our skin.”

“A 1994 study found that low level millimeter microwave radiation produced lens opacity in rats, which is linked to the production of cataracts.”

“An experiment conducted by the Medical Research Institute of Kanazawa Medical University found that 60GHz ‘millimeter-wave antennas can cause thermal injuries of varying types of levels. The thermal effects induced by millimeterwaves can apparently penetrate below the surface of the eye’.”

“A 1992 Russian study found that frequencies in the range 53-78GHz (that which 5G proposes to use) impacted the heart rate variability (an indicator of stress) in rats. Another Russian study on frogs whose skin was exposed to MMWs found heart rate changes (arrhythmias).”

“5G will use pulsed millimeter waves to carry information. But as Dr. Joel Moskowitz points out, most 5G studies are misleading because they do not pulse the waves. This is important because research on microwaves already tells us how pulsed waves have more profound biological effects on our body compared to non-pulsed waves. Previous studies, for instance, show how pulse rates of the frequencies led to gene toxicity and DNA strand breaks.”

This is just a sampling of 5G’s disastrous effects. There is much more.
By Jon Rappaport: https://www.davidicke.com/article/465686/5g-harmful-effects-new-technology

Edited by muir

Listen, if you can't answer my question without resorting to great swathes of text that don't answer the question- just say so.

I don't dispute any of the above. None of it is pleasant reading. But the strength from space of a satellite firing microwaves 100+ miles away is going to do none of that.

Edited by Rupert Ugo
typo

Delete the first sentence Rupert and your response would be greatly improved and far more mature.

here is a better response:

I appreciate why you say that and we must consider the strength from space of a satellite firing microwaves 100+ miles away and whether it could achieve that from such a distance.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, It'sallbs said:

It doesn't matter how factually correct you may or may not be Rupert; the way you are putting your views across will not help you convince people it will make them more entrenched.

Read this book https://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Win-Friends-Influence-People/dp/0091906814

Read this: 

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=nR2qAAAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=stop+being+an+irritating+idiot&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiwieG0ucvgAhWxWhUIHXJlC2MQ6AEIPTAF

9 hours ago, Rupert Ugo said:

Listen, if you can't answer my question without resorting to great swathes of text that don't answer the question- just say so.

I don't dispute any of the above. None of it is pleasant reading. But the strength from space of a satellite firing microwaves 100+ miles away is going to do none of that.

well let me just focus in on a small piece of the 'swathes of text' then for you:

''These satellites will use the same type of phased array antennas as will be used by the ground-based 5G systems.

This means that they will send tightly focused beams of intense microwave radiation at each specific 5G device that is on the Earth and each device will send a beam of radiation back to the satellite.''

Now imagine your environment filled with those 'tightly focussed beams' some of which will be passing right through your body