14 hours ago, muir said:

how do you know they're called 'janet'?

how do you know they are even a woman?

you don't. All we know is that they made their first ever post on the forum on this thread in which they tried to make out there is nothing to worry about with the 5G and that people here don't know what they're talking about

and i don't care if you believe in satellites or not. They are going to put antennas on our streets. they're already doing it

Here is a senator asking industry if they have done any health and safety research and they say they haven't. Why? Because if they paid for independent research then no one would allow them to roll out 5G once they knew what it does to health

That's an important video which confirms zero money is going into research about health risks from 5G in the United States.

Does anyone know if the UK Government has paid for proper research from independent scientists to conduct an investigation into

the safety of 5G on the health of the population?

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

That's an important video which confirms zero money is going into research about health risks from 5G in the United States.

Does anyone know if the UK Government has paid for proper research from independent scientists to conduct an investigation into

the safety of 5G on the health of the population?

I think the 'testbed' communities ARE the experiment:

What are 5G Testbeds?

Updated: 16th November, 2018

The 5G Testbeds and Trials Programme is a government initiative announced in autumn 2017 that has already led to the creation of a UK 5G network for test purposes, a national 5G innovation network to promote and co-ordinate research into 5G technologies and use cases, and a number of focused testbeds. More projects are in the planning stage.

The government has committed significant funding to the programme which is being matched by local organisations and private companies. The aim is to put the UK at the forefront of the development of 5G technologies, services and applications, to drive innovation and economic benefit at home as well as export opportunities for UK business.

Why are testbeds needed?

The rationale behind 5G testbeds is simple. Testing and proving grounds are needed because 5G will utilise entirely new technologies than previous mobile networks and will spawn completely new applications and services that will spill over into ever facet of our lives and environment. Every mobile operator and equipment manufacturer on the planet is in a rat race to develop 5G technologies and the UK cannot afford to be left behind.

The aim of the government’s 5G Testbeds and Trials (5GTT) Programme is to put the UK at the forefront of 5G, by accelerating development of 5G technologies as well as proving the use cases and business models. The UK should therefore benefit from early development of technologies and applications that can be exported, as well as the underlying economic benefits 5G is expected to deliver through swift commercial deployment at home.

Government involvement is expected to lead to a more co-ordinated and standards-based nationwide research effort to make the best use of available resources.

https://5g.co.uk/guides/what-are-5g-testbeds/

Posted (edited)

Individual employers are liable for antennas on their premises and if someones mast lowers the value of your property you can sue them. If you experience health issues from electro-sensitivity then you can sue employers for having a mast on their premises. Presumably that includes schools as well?

The Control of Electromagnetic Fields at Work Regulations 2016

The information on this page will help you understand what you need to do as an employer under the CEMFAW Regulations PDFlink to external website which came into force in July 2016. It may also be useful to others with responsibility for health and safety, i.e. employees and safety representatives.

What must you do?

An employer is required to:

• assess the levels of EMFs to which your employees may be exposed;
  • ensure that exposure is below exposure limit values (ELVs);
  • take action if employees are exposed to EMFs in excess of the ELVs;
  • when appropriate, devise and implement an action plan to ensure compliance with the exposure limits;
  • when appropriate, assess the risks of employee’s exposure and eliminate or minimise those risks. Ensure you take employees at particular risk, such as expectant mothers and employees with active or passive implanted or body worn medical devices, into account.
  • provide information and training on the particular risks (if any) posed to employees by EMFs in the workplace and details of any action you are taking to remove or control them. This information should also be made available to their safety representatives as appropriate; and
  • provide health surveillance or medical examination as appropriate.

The CEMFAW Regulations contains a Schedule which introduces limits, explains the effects of EMFs and provides details of safety conditions which must be met. In addition they allow the sensory-effects ELVs to be exceeded when certain safety conditions stated in the Schedule to the Regulations are met.

Exemptions

Exemptions to the exposure limits apply in the following circumstances:

• for any activity in respect of which a suitable and sufficient alternative exposure limitation system is in place and where the activity is carried out:
    • by a person acting in the capacity of a member of either Her Majesty’s armed forces or a visiting force;
    • by any civilian working with such a person; or
    • on any premises or part of premises under the control of the Secretary of State for the purposes of the Ministry of Defence or the service authorities of a visiting force.
  • during the development, testing, installation, use and maintenance of, or research related to, magnetic resonance imaging equipment for patients in the health sector, where:
    • the exposure of employees to EMFs is as low as reasonably practicable; and
    • employees are protected against the health effects and safety risks arising from their exposure to electromagnetic fields.    
Edited by muir

Wi-Fi in Schools: Experimenting With the Next Generation

Commercial wireless systems expose children to nation's highest radiation levels
By Conan Milner, Epoch Times
February 28, 2019 Updated: February 28, 2019

The internet has unleashed human knowledge. Never before has it been so easy to learn so much. Of course, it has also drowned us in distraction and created a breeding ground for trolls and misinformation, but if the internet is redeemed by anything, it is its liberation of education.

When it comes to accessing this ocean of information, we have two basic choices: wired or Wi-Fi. The vast majority of schools have embraced the wireless revolution. It’s easy to see why. Compared to wired internet, wireless is simpler, cheaper, and faster for schools to install.

Today, students are trading notebooks and textbooks for laptops, cellphones, iPads, and all manner of “smart” devices connected to a potent wireless infrastructure that lets them be used virtually anywhere on school grounds.

But that wireless web comes with a devastating downside. Doctors and scientists say that the students and teachers who attend these schools are risking their health.

Radiation Dangers

Dr. Martin Pall, Professor Emeritus of biochemistry and basic medical sciences at Washington State University made a grave case about the dangers involved in his paper, “Wi-Fi is An Important Threat to Human Health,” published in the July 2018 issue of Environmental Research.

“The placement of Wi-Fi into schools around the country may well be a high-level threat to the health of our children as well being a threat to teachers and any very sensitive fetuses teachers may be carrying, as well,” Pall writes.

Since Wi-Fi is found everywhere from private homes to public spaces, Pall’s alarming claim seems hard to fathom. And yet his evidence is compelling: 23 controlled scientific studies demonstrating numerous adverse effects to Wi-Fi radiation exposure. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg—there are dozens more studies on Wi-Fi harms which were not included in the paper.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/wi-fi-in-schools-experimenting-with-the-next-generation_2808921.html

Ok

You are right, as i have previously stated , i don't get the magnitude of 5G, i haven't been looking into it.. And i am against such technologies, totally, especially if it is untested. Perhaps i read your comments on my posts rather, shall we say 'defensively', as my previous time on the old forum was frought with unnecessary bickering.. I am beginning to get a handle on the 5G tech but am not able to comment further now as i don't know enough yet.

AD

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Astraldruid said:

Ok

You are right, as i have previously stated , i don't get the magnitude of 5G, i haven't been looking into it.. And i am against such technologies, totally, especially if it is untested. Perhaps i read your comments on my posts rather, shall we say 'defensively', as my previous time on the old forum was frought with unnecessary bickering.. I am beginning to get a handle on the 5G tech but am not able to comment further now as i don't know enough yet.

AD

no worries man i got defencive too

This 5G thing is a big deal not only because of the potential risks to health but also because of the impingements on our human rights and freedoms. The 5G cloud is one of the pillars on which they are going to build their technocracy that is going to completely overhaul society. The extent of the changes they intend to impose on us can't be overstated

To explain my defenciveness better i'd like to share a clip of lude rudowski who publically questioned Cass sunstein who was the internet tsar of obama about his efforts to try and encourage obama to crack down on 'conspiracy theories' online by getting government agents to 'cognitively infiltrate' forums which is just a fancy way of saying that they want to sow doubt in peoples minds

So if you or me were to go online and share some info about 5G they would get an agent to go online and then try and call that information into doubt. What this then does is create doubt in the minds of the public who are reading and people who have doubt don't act. Doubt is paralysing. Instead of a person pro-actively opposing the 5G and for example speaking to their local MP's and activists groups they will instead sit on their hands unable to respond because they are unsure of what they should do and that's what they want. They want apathy in the face of the changes they are trying to impose on us

Edited by muir

5G is social engineering on a massive scale. Smart cars, smart homes, smart cities, all connected to a network controlled by people who are invisible and nameless.  It's the Technocracy's dream of finally turning our societies into their personal Marxist Utopias.

Everything we do in our homes, everywhere we go, our utility usage, all of our conversations and communications will all be tracked and analyzed in real time.  As you walk down the street and pass by a shop, a voice will come out of a sign of a nice smiling face calling you by name and asking you if you'd like to come in and see today's specials.  The 5G network will in fact become like a vast all-knowing AI that has its eyes on you and everyone at all times.  If you speed in your car or commit some other infraction, the network will know it immediately and someone or some system will be informed of your behavior.   Everything is going to have RFID in it that is 5G enabled.  It's going to be worse than 1984.

On 3/7/2019 at 9:47 PM, Janet W said:

There's a special section for the International Space Station

Well of course there is, doesn't mean it's real.

On 3/8/2019 at 8:59 AM, Janet W said:

Not seeing something for yourself is no reason to doubt its existence.

It is enough to be uncertain about its existence when it is something that is widely questioned.

29 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

It is enough to be uncertain about its existence when it is something that is widely questioned.

You can actually see the ISS. There are thousands of hours of ISS on board HD video, tens of thousands of photographs, hundreds of launches up there.

The questions are from people who have extremely poor analytical "skills" and who have not even remotely entertained a better explanation for the many poor observations.

1 minute ago, Rupert Ugo said:

There are thousands of hours of ISS on board HD video, t

Yes many of us have seen those fake videos.

The people with poor analytical skills are the ones who never question anything but just repeat everything it says in a text book and regurgitate other peoples' analysis.

2 hours ago, It'sallbs said:

Yes many of us have seen those fake videos.

The people with poor analytical skills are the ones who never question anything but just repeat everything it says in a text book and regurgitate other peoples' analysis.

Antagonistic. I've looked at and explained every one of these incredibly poor observations. Start a thread about it and we shall see if you agree or just ignore them.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, It'sallbs said:

Perhaps you missed my info about anyone being able to see the outline of the ISS with a small telescope or decent binoculars at the times/locations/azimuth/elevations given on https://heavens-above.com . Or the fact that the ISS can be heard as it passes over various land masses on 145.800 MHz using frequency modulation. Incidentally and importantly, FM is used because the Doppler shift at the ISS speed of over 17,000 miles per hour makes other analoge voice transmission systems unworkable.  (These transmissions are for reception by the public. Additionally, appropriately licensed radio amateurs can also call the ISS in this frequency as it passes overhead for brief two-way communications. If this is all new to you, you may like to look it up, or ask some local radio hams to demonstrate it to you, or at least confirm its validity.)

The ISS's existence is only "widely questioned" by those who do not know or appreciate these and other technical aspects. A fake ISS would not allow thousands of radio amateurs to listen to it as it crosses the earth's surface at the times, speeds and altitudes widely published. If you know how this might be faked, please let us know here and we can debate it.

Jan

Edited by Janet W

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Janet W said:

A fake ISS would not allow thousands of radio amateurs to listen to it as it crosses the earth's surface at the times, speeds and altitudes widely published.

Of course they would, they would do exactly that.

Just because you can see the outline of something does not mean it is a space station with people in it.

Edited by It'sallbs
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

Just because you can see the outline of something does not mean it is a space station with people in it.

Haha, dude is an ISS denier. Come on, let me help you out. Start a thread  and I'll show you why it's cobblers.

35 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

Interesting. How exactly would that be accomplished? I guess they could form secret societies, all agreeing to be 'in on it'. All across the globe. No one ever discovering all the websites, books and magazine articles showing how it's done are a hoax. A friend of my husband did it in my presence. You could see it come over the horizon at the scheduled time, the signal peaked at the scheduled time, and it fades out at the scheduled time, all with the Doppler shift expected. Not quite sure how that was faked, but I'd like to hear your theories. 

If it is all a hoax, it's odd that no one has ever come forward after trying to communicate and finding it's not possible. There would be a lot of very pissed-off hams! That is an interesting mind set you have there! Maybe you can find someone who has tried communicating on 145.8 MHz and found it to all be a hoax. That would further your argument immensely I think. Perhaps you could contact the ARRL.org and see how the cover-up might be implemented.

You might also like to investigate the OSCAR satellites and suggest how they are faked too...

Or are you just taking the **** for the hell of it?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, It'sallbs said:

Just because you can see the outline of something does not mean it is a space station with people in I

The outline?

The ISS in Earth orbit....

c3d3816db8b4392c1bd8c3861e5055e8.gif

Here's an analysis for one of the ISS compilation of dumb claims.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNf6...lTZAI&index=22

The most useless pile of ignorant observations you can get! I wonder if Mr itsallbs can see that it's all bs!

The ooooh ahaaaah moment with Bush visiting the control room with the "criss cross screen" - that isn't a green screen backdrop, that is the transmission used for a BBC educational video. Cue mega facepalm.

1. Clip number one, blurred body. This is a normal editing technique where one clip is faded into the next one.

2. Clip 2, same thing. On the original better quality of this claim the frame before and the frame just after, laid back to back show this is not a sequential cut!!

PtBi47.gif

3. Bald head disappears, caused by video compression artefact.

4. Hair gel. 

5. Speculation - nothing to answer.

6. The direct link - BBC educational feed.

7. Two clips faded in to each other. 

8. This youtube wally says they have an ISS on an airplane. Ludicrous.

9. Loads of bare assertion speculation about blue screen.

10. Then this clown talks about the aircraft noise when we see a tour of a MASSIVE area of ISS over many minutes. So about the aircraft noise - it's the air conditioner

And this subject wouldn't be complete without a decim-fail moment - Regarding the so called "André Kuipers Drops ISS Loose Screw NASA Zero-G Hoax":

Nope. That isn't a screw. Nothing drops.

It is actually a spring mechanism pushed to release the panel. The whole sequence is a MASSIVE continuous weightless video of him touring the ISS.

The spring panel release is at 35 mins....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxJW-vawJBQ

On that video at 36:15 seconds exactly - top right, you see one of the 4 floating mechanisms he pushes to release the panel - THAT's what makes the noise.

Edited by Rupert Ugo

A good strong satellite means a good strong service. I support satellites. 

one big solar storm like what happened in 1859 the carrington event and satellites will be toast...communication wiped out across the planet but lets not worry about it afterall who owned a phone in the 1980's? i certainly didnt...not even a land line phone and life was good...bring it on!

On 3/15/2019 at 4:08 PM, Janet W said:

Perhaps you missed my info about anyone being able to see the outline of the ISS with a small telescope or decent binoculars

On 3/15/2019 at 6:18 PM, Rupert Ugo said:

The outline?

So are you claiming you can or you can't?

47 minutes ago, It'sallbs said:

So are you claiming you can or you can't?

I think you're being pedantic. "Outline" - figure of speech. The shape, the craft, the object. It can be seen. By you. At the right times and locations. Or mass hallucination. Or it's a clever hologram.

But it's a bit like claiming the Apollo missions were faked; to do that convincingly would be so complex with so many points of failure, it would be easier to actually do it for real.

Check out the ISS demos of gyroscope in orbit, and explain that.

Edited by Janet W