Jump to content
A brother

EVIDENCE THAT HUMAN BODIES DEGENERATE IN SPACE AND WHERE THAT LEADS

Recommended Posts

Shalom aleichem,

 

I mentioned in another thread that NASA has evidence that being in space degenerates the human body but has been largely suppressing it. I will present some of that evidence below.

 

The importance of this evidence is to show what happens to people when spending time away from their planets in space. It also explains that when aliens lost their worlds (by horrible choices) and were forced to live in space they degenerated/fell into spindly, fragile, infertile forms that now need human DNA to survive. They hide their true forms with hypnotic induction (producing false images of good looking men and women), padded clothing, prosthetic noses and ears, and wigs. The same choice that led to their fall is coming to us.

 

The above fallen races have been with us for millennium and known in world scripture as Nephilim (fallen, cast out, rotten), Anakim, Emim, beasts, demons, and other names.

 

You have been conditioned to believe there are a variety of good and bad space travelling aliens, but that is a lie. Terrestrial beings, like us, are meant to remain evolving upon their worlds until they reach the culmination of their evolution, when they can wisely and safely travel in space. The aliens we are encountering are fallen from their natural, terrestrial state, to where they must find worlds they can use to survive. To that end they have been covertly taking control of our world to make use of us (enslave us) for their needs.

 

We have not yet reached our crowning point of evolution, but we are on the verge of getting there if we hold fast to the Earth through the coming changes once more (we have gone through these changes six times before).

 

When this knowledge becomes meaningful to you, please SHARE it with your brothers and sisters of the Earth.

 

Read the below posts for further explanation.

USEUSE Ovrvw of effcts of loss of grvty on humn biology.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

THE BELOW PICTURE SHOWS THE BIOLOGICAL PRICE A HUMAN PAYS FOR ABANDONING THEIR NATURAL HABITAT TO GO WANDERING IN COLD, DARK SPACE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, A brother said:

USUSUS Nephil in dark & light.jpg

 

But Wait... the ET above looks just like the one in Mr Spielberger's movie , you remember ... ET Phone Home ....aka .. E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial 1982 

 

hqdefault.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvb7NJ9TIjYGpbLlZigCa

 

This movie taught a generation how cute and sweet these ETs are .... You don't think that nice jewish boy Steven Spielberg is part of the NWO , tying to mold public opinion do you???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

But Wait... the ET above looks just like the one in Mr Spielberger's movie , you remember ... ET Phone Home ....aka .. E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial 1982 

 

hqdefault.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvb7NJ9TIjYGpbLlZigCa

 

This movie taught a generation how cute and sweet these ETs are .... You don't think that nice jewish boy Steven Spielberg is part of the NWO , tying to mold public opinion do you???

 

Shalom Oz,

Good observation.

This movie, and many others like it, make space travel very inviting. After watching such movies people. especially children, cannot wait to follow ET, and other space travelers, into outer space. What does that suggest to you about the hidden purpose of these films after reading how the Nephilim, and other fallen races, need to get us off our planet to where they can use us?

 

Edited by A brother
refine meaning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread has reminded me of The Empire's  position on Zero G .... (I may have mentioned before , my official office is "Red Beast" ... I am co ruler (with the Scarlet Woman) of the Holy Thelemic Empire) .... One of my duties is to lay forth a vision of the future for humanity , and zero gravity does have a role to play , I have touched on this before in two threads on the old forum .... https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=316658    ...and .... https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=316850

Here is the first post from the first thread .....

 

 

Draw close my children , and I will tell the secrets that have not yet been revealed. 

It's not widely understood that meditation (drawing the attention within) is a very physical, practical process ... the body has to be arranged in a certain way, closing the upper and lower body circuits by correct placement of the feet and hands .... the spine upright .. the body is still.... 

This is the required posture .....


BKS-Iyengar-Padmasana-mm1amu732jh4hzzg2y 

Not easy !!!... Bloody hard work ... even great yogis have been known to fidget after a few hours .... 
One of the problems is that muscles are working , mostly along the spine , holding the body erect , and in the arms and shoulders ,keeping the hands together ... these cannot be relaxed, the body would collapse .

But in zero g it's another story ... the whole body can relax and still the pose is maintained... so now the body is consuming less oxygen , the breathing slows , the heartbeat slows , and we go deeper ...deeper....

As has been covered before yoga(meditation) is the preparation for magick (sex) ... for the male the main posture is lotus , pictured above , and badhakanasana.

In straight sex the male is in lotus , his wife sits in his lap ... his probe(penis) is inserted , and the lady creates a partial vacuum by use of internal muscles ....complete stillness is maintained ... this way does the male transfer his love energy to his sweethearts whole body...

In (male) oral sex , his probe is deep throated , this time the vacuum is created by the goddesses lungs ... she holds her breath ... complete stillness ... this bodily arrangement is the closest union possible, the males probe is as close as it can be to his sweetheart's soul , located in her pineal gland , the male blasts this area with his love .... samadi is maintained by both in this region of their bodies.

So this is what the future holds in the coming new civilization .... at night couples will go into low earth orbit and make love amongst the stars , returning in the morning to wander the Earth , bringing bliss and harmony wherever they go...

Earths gravity is demanding ... it requires effort just to live here ... but if we stay among the stars too long , our muscles would atrophy, bones become weak.

The new civilization is almost upon us , within a decade or so we will have access to space after complete disclosure and the advanced tech is released. 

Is your body prepared for the bliss ??? 

How is your Yoga coming along ???

yab-yum5.jpg

 

 

You can see from this post , I am well aware of the dangers of staying in Space too long  .... It's a bit like drugs , they have a great role to play , but too much is not good . Soon when the high tech from the SSP is released  all of humanity will have access to the Stars ... best only go there(low Earth orbit) at night for love making ... By morning we should return to Mother Earth to live out or dreams , dreampt in our lovers arms in space the previous night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shalom Oz,

Trust in the Earth through all to come and you will be safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to this thread, greys are basically deformed humans. Interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 11:52 AM, A brother said:

Shalom aleichem,

 

I mentioned in another thread that NASA has evidence that being in space degenerates the human body but has been largely suppressing it. I will present some of that evidence below.

 

 

No they are not - People seem to be ignorant but that's not the same thing

 

NASA has published a great deal on the subject - its been widely reported in the media and of course the public imagery of astronauts returning from ISS after extended periods.

They are open about the large scale investment in attempting to find solutions - loss of bone density is still a significant one even with the work on micro G muscle exercises

 

Lack of Public awareness in this case has nothing to do with lack of info.

 

As for the rest - Any race advanced enough to transport itself across the void can replicate gravity

Method 1 Constant acceleration - this will simulate gravity  - down side - fuel intensive and obviously you need to flip around to decelerate - unless you really want the floor to become the ceiling.

Method 2 Rotating structure -   Simple but unless you want high RPM needs to be a large diameter, downsides are unless theres 2 contra rotating sections you suffer gyroscopic effects (so always pulling right for example) and acceleration need s to be gentle otherwise gravity is no longer at 90% to the outer surface of the cylinder and so  the walls and floor become confused

 

That's simple can be done today  without exotic sci fi solutions .

 

If anything out there is harvesting our DNA then I only see 3 reasons

1) Modifying it to correct a flaw in there DNA probably the result of inbreeding (assumes small population)

2) Using it to create something that can survive in our environment - probably some sort of hybrid soldier

2a or3  Using it to develop immunity to viruses etc

 

A worse prognosis than yours unfortunately - because the Aliens aren't going to be weak and feeble thanks to time in space - providing they are replicating 1(earth) G  - But what if they replicate 2G - they will be like supermen* on earth

 

 

*In terms of strength and speed - they wont be flyong or stopping bullets in their hands obviously

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread raises good points , but they have been muddled together , and there are miss-understandings ....

 

Going into space does not mean zero gravity ! ...Greys and others are not floating around inside their space craft !! lol .... They have artificial gravity , adjustable to whatever level they like , their craft have anti-grav propulsion this same tech can be used to create gravity .... Whistle-blowers from the SSP describe  floor plating , covering whole areas , in bases on the moon and elsewhere , it runs on electricity, creates gravity to the level required , can be switched on and off  ..... 

 

However leaving your home planet  for extended periods of time is another mater , this will certainly screw you up in other ways ....

 

As mentioned , the main use for zero g (and for drugs like marijuana and ecstasy ) will be in love making , this will transform sex into Magick . ... Since humans currently have no idea how to perform sex in gravity , this is all a moot point ... the way forward is perfection in asanas (Yoga) ... once this is achieved , Earthly sex is transformed , and the advantages of zero g become obvious.

 

I'm not going to argue against the theory that greys and others  became pasty faced and deformed from zero g  ... it's a valuable Myth which stands as a warning to humanity against dwelling among the stars too long .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

This thread raises good points , but they have been muddled together , and there are miss-understandings ....

 

Going into space does not mean zero gravity ! ...Greys and others are not floating around inside their space craft !! lol .... They have artificial gravity , adjustable to whatever level they like , their craft have anti-grav propulsion this same tech can be used to create gravity .... Whistle-blowers from the SSP describe  floor plating , covering whole areas , in bases on the moon and elsewhere , it runs on electricity, creates gravity to the level required , can be switched on and off  ..... 

 

However leaving your home planet  for extended periods of time is another mater , this will certainly screw you up in other ways ....

 

As mentioned , the main use for zero g (and for drugs like marijuana and ecstasy ) will be in love making , this will transform sex into Magick . ... Since humans currently have no idea how to perform sex in gravity , this is all a moot point ... the way forward is perfection in asanas (Yoga) ... once this is achieved , Earthly sex is transformed , and the advantages of zero g become obvious.

 

I'm not going to argue against the theory that greys and others  became pasty faced and deformed from zero g  ... it's a valuable Myth which stands as a warning to humanity against dwelling among the stars too long .

 

Shalom 

8 hours ago, Eldnah said:

 

No they are not - People seem to be ignorant but that's not the same thing

 

NASA has published a great deal on the subject - its been widely reported in the media and of course the public imagery of astronauts returning from ISS after extended periods.

They are open about the large scale investment in attempting to find solutions - loss of bone density is still a significant one even with the work on micro G muscle exercises

 

Lack of Public awareness in this case has nothing to do with lack of info.

 

As for the rest - Any race advanced enough to transport itself across the void can replicate gravity

Method 1 Constant acceleration - this will simulate gravity  - down side - fuel intensive and obviously you need to flip around to decelerate - unless you really want the floor to become the ceiling.

Method 2 Rotating structure -   Simple but unless you want high RPM needs to be a large diameter, downsides are unless theres 2 contra rotating sections you suffer gyroscopic effects (so always pulling right for example) and acceleration need s to be gentle otherwise gravity is no longer at 90% to the outer surface of the cylinder and so  the walls and floor become confused

 

That's simple can be done today  without exotic sci fi solutions .

 

If anything out there is harvesting our DNA then I only see 3 reasons

1) Modifying it to correct a flaw in there DNA probably the result of inbreeding (assumes small population)

2) Using it to create something that can survive in our environment - probably some sort of hybrid soldier

2a or3  Using it to develop immunity to viruses etc

 

A worse prognosis than yours unfortunately - because the Aliens aren't going to be weak and feeble thanks to time in space - providing they are replicating 1(earth) G  - But what if they replicate 2G - they will be like supermen* on earth

 

 

*In terms of strength and speed - they wont be flyong or stopping bullets in their hands obviously

 

Shalom Eldnah,

The extent of the lies and deceptions going on is very hard to believe. NASA, has been enlisted as part of that. Only when certain events occur will the lies become more obvious. Our scientific knowledge today is far from correct, along with the assumptions we make from them, as you have done. I understand your thinking, but the truth remains like a needle in a haystack of lies. As an old friend used to say, "stay tuned."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×