Sign in to follow this  
Nobby Noboddy

How do we stop the satellites David?

(also posted in Technology thread - hope thats ok)

HOLY SH*T we've got to stop those satellites - they're going up now and they've been working on integration with terrestrial 5G for a while.

I'll try and format/post what I've found so far later today.

I was checking what if any involvement the UK has with the deployment as I am going to write to my MP and need some ground to stand on. There's a whole EU umbrella project called Horizon 2020 which involves the SaT5G project.

We're fucked if we don't do anything now.

Lastly. I've seen one or two 'credible' 5G campaigners saying that we don't need to worry about the satellites and to concentrate on terrestrial. THEY HAVE OUTED THEMSELVES - FUCK THEM. We can try and stop both - my view is that satellites are far worse because we cant take a tank or chainsaw to them. 

I've submitted detailed FOI requests for terrestrial to two local authorities near me plus a third when I get round to it. I'll try and formulate something with regard to satellites and post it for review when I can.

Posted (edited)
On 2/13/2019 at 12:48 PM, Nobby Noboddy said:

(also posted in Technology thread - hope thats ok)

HOLY SH*T we've got to stop those satellites - they're going up now and they've been working on integration with terrestrial 5G for a while.

According to this site the satellites only work for five years!

https://www.worldhealth.net/news/thousands-satellites-set-launch-5g/

Either their plan only needs five years or they will be sending up more satellites. Seems costly.

Edited by Crom

Guest David Stevenson

Can the signal from the ground based transimitters be reflected back at itself using a dish etc?

Are the SaT5G satellites numbered? There was talk back in the 2005+ days of James Whale on TalkSport discussing Satellite Number Five. There was concerns and that satellite could be a surveillance satellite as opposed to SaT5G? Not sure, just asking.

I think I came across a reference to Satellite number eight or nine?  Is it developments of a different project and different to SaT5G?

thanks in advance.

i made a point in another thread...

attending to each and every symptom, one by one, the system throws out will not stop the source of the problem

an allopathic approach will fail to solve the source problem

if its not 5g, itll be something else

i think a homeopathic approach is required

On 4/6/2019 at 12:20 PM, David Stevenson said:

Can the signal from the ground based transimitters be reflected back at itself using a dish etc?

No. The way to cause transmitter reflections is to destroy the antenna. The signal then cant get out and goes back in.