Stride

The Trigger: The Lie That Changed the World

On 12/5/2019 at 8:51 PM, Heavenman said:

The official story of 9/11 really is left in pieces

Agreed, just finished the 'pilots for 9/11 truth' chapters.. wow.

Black box info not plausible.

Speed reported at 1.25 the max at that height.

Cockpit doors not being opened.

Engine fragments not matching assumed plane details.

No post crash investigation to be assured of plane tail numbers.

Phone messages and 'uninstalled' sat phones.

Vietnam vets, standing over 6 ft tall, handing the controls to a 5ft 5in terrorist armed with a scalpel.

Untrained pilots hitting a tower block at 550 mph (could not be done in 20 attempts by veteran pilots on a sim)

GPS location info not matching up (GPS not fitted at the time to commercial planes)

No hijack codes punched in, on any of the 4 planes.

It .. just .. goes .. on .. and  ... on.....

And I haven't even got as far as the 'free fall speed towers' yet.

Interesting stuff.

Tooley.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TooleyStu said:

Agreed, just finished the 'pilots for 9/11 truth' chapters.. wow.

Black box info not plausible.

Speed reported at 1.25 the max at that height.

Cockpit doors not being opened.

Engine fragments not matching assumed plane details.

No post crash investigation to be assured of plane tail numbers.

Phone messages and 'uninstalled' sat phones.

Vietnam vets, standing over 6 ft tall, handing the controls to a 5ft 5in terrorist armed with a scalpel.

Untrained pilots hitting a tower block at 550 mph (could not be done in 20 attempts by veteran pilots on a sim)

GPS location info not matching up (GPS not fitted at the time to commercial planes)

No hijack codes punched in, on any of the 4 planes.

It .. just .. goes .. on .. and  ... on.....

And I haven't even got as far as the 'free fall speed towers' yet.

Interesting stuff.

Tooley.

Glad to read that you are enjoying it Tooley, maybe @Stride will see your post and reconsider the merits of revisiting the events of 9/11, as retold in this book.

And in regards to the ‘free fall speed’ aspect, as I’ve already said on the thread, Dr. Judy Wood’ take on it is very “interesting stuff” indeed. (Despite the scepticism posted by The Apprentice - no offence to The Apprentice).

20 minutes ago, Heavenman said:

Glad to read that you are enjoying it Tooley, maybe @Stride will see your post and reconsider the merits of revisiting the events of 9/11, as retold in this book.

Some times a refresher is needed too, just to reaffirm the data in your own head.

As a cnc programmer I regularly revisit my training notes, as you get 'in a groove' and it is useful to see it from the other side.

I am happy with the writing style, and have just visited the 'pilots for 9/11' website, and the Icke version is much better.

Also I was amazed at the level of expertise on the Pilot page, and the experience and ranks of the contributors.

Interesting stuff.

Found it in a store. Didn't buy, but budgeting for it! Did have a flick through. Did like the picture of Bin Laden's stunt double watching TV with the remote in wrong hand.

"Well sometimes people use different hands! Proves nothing!"

And the side by side comparison showing different facial structure of him.

"Well... He was probably injured and required surgery!".

Yeah, people like that just keep putting obstacle and obstacle up! But do hope to be getting stuck into it next month. Will update when purchased.

Yes, online might be cheaper. But the ritual of traveling, finding it on the shelves, staring assistant in the eye, collecting change and traveling home. I like doing stuff like that more if it can be helped.

But back to the book, can't wait to really immerse myself in it. From the odd pages it's evidence put together as opposed to opinion. Opinion seems to be given in the odd sentence.

But a lot of what I glimpsed was "This happened but wasn't reported. This happened and declassified but wasn't reported".

19 bearded men from a cave in ToraBora did not hijack some planes and attack the most powerful nation on earth

On 1/16/2020 at 7:18 PM, TooleyStu said:

Your critic of a previous post may have missed the mark.

1/. You have not given any clue as to whom it is addressed.

2/. You seem to have assumptions mainly based on your own interpretations/ability of understanding.

3/ Your prose, punctuation and clarity of intent are slightly lacking, so your message has zero impact.

(unless someone can kindly put the words into a 'random sequence generator'.. and make some sense?)

Still, been fun.

Have you considered Grammarly?

Grammarly is a technology company that develops a digital writing tool using artificial intelligence and natural language processing. Through machine learning and deep learning algorithms, Grammarly's product offers grammar checking, spell checking, and plagiarism detection services along with suggestions about writing clarity, concision, vocabulary, delivery style, and tone.

You are not able to discus