Sign in to follow this  
size of light

UFO Leak of the Century - The Admiral Wilson Leak

UFO Leak of the Century: Richard Dolan Analyzes the Admiral Wilson Leak

By Richard Dolan | June 9, 2019

It’s out.

The most significant leak of UFO-related documents in many years is out, and people are beginning to talk about it. Some have even called this the most significant UFO leak ever. What’s clear is that this is very important. The public conversation we will be having about these documents is only beginning, and there is no doubt in my mind that it will continue through the remainder of this year and for years to come. Or until it is surpassed by something even bigger.

I’m talking about the Admiral Wilson documents. These are in relation to Thomas Ray Wilson, a man with a long and distinguished career in the U.S. Navy. Wilson was Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency from 1999 until 2002, and prior to that served as Director of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Deputy Director of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs. This position is known as J-2, and Wilson held that from 1997 to 1999.

farj86.jpg

The basics of what I’m about to tell you have been known by a few researchers for many years, including by myself. Many of us have discussed this series of events repeatedly, but until now, we haven’t had the documents to prove it. I’ve been talking about this since I first learned about it in 2007. Others, like Steven Greer and the late Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell, also made many statements, direct and indirect, about it. More recently the researcher Grant Cameron has, and even more recently the attorney Michael Hall. Indeed, an excellent chronology of all of our statements was recently put together by Guiliano Marinkovic here. I don’t know if it’s complete, but it might be. It’s certainly very thorough.

http://omnitalkradio.weebly.com/pentagon-ufo-briefing.html

So what are we talking about?

These are notes by Dr. Eric Davis from October 16, 2002.

Who is Eric Davis? He is a scientist, but surely qualifies as a very interesting scientist. For many years, during the 1990s, he was a member of the National Institute for Discovery Sciences, which of course was owned by billionaire Robert Bigelow. NIDS was a very important organization back then and brought scientific rigor to many interesting areas of research connected to UFOs and beyond. The mystery of the black triangles, for instance. And most famously the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah, something Davis was very much involved in studying.

1214mk2.jpg

Davis is also a close associate of Dr. Hal Puthoff, who owns the scientific company Earthtech. Dr. Puthoff of course has an extensive career in science and the world of intelligence. Along with Russell Targ he developed the protocols for America’s classified remote viewing program in the 1970s and 80s. He is an expert on Zero Point Energy and what is called spacetime metric engineering. Think about that for a moment. And he has also has worked closely with Bigelow on a number of occasions. Plus of course he is an integral member of To the Stars Academy (TTSA). Hal Puthoff is someone I’ve known for many years and I have said it over and over again that he is someone who has always quietly been trying to help the cause of UFO Disclosure.

2cgztlj.jpg

In my own judgment, and I am surely not alone in this, Davis and Puthoff are currently engaging in some of the most important scientific research related to UFOs in terms of their work on the now famous artifact from an alleged UFO which contains what’s known as a metamaterial and possesses incredible properties. I’ve discussed this elsewhere so more on that another time.

The bottom line is that Eric Davis is not just any scientist, but a scientist with a deep appreciation and solid scientific approach to certain areas of the fringe. And, through his association with people like Bigelow and Puthoff, he clearly has been able to have access at least from time to time to powerful individuals like Admiral Thomas Wilson.

These notes, then – 15 pages in all and included at the bottom of this article – were written by Davis in the aftermath of a meeting he had with Wilson in October 2002. They concern a series of events that took place during the spring of 1997, when Wilson was Deputy Director of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

What took place during this meeting was a discussion of very great importance. It concerned nothing less than a confirmation of the existence of deeply classified programs to study alien technology. That is, extraterrestrial aliens. Their craft and technology.

As everyone knows, claims and more claims have been made over many years regarding this. I’ve discussed it countless times, and so have many other researchers. But these leaked documents, while not the first leaked documents to offer such a claim, are the most compelling. And unlike, say the various MJ12 and Majestic documents, there is no argument over their authenticity. They are real.

We need to be clear about what this is. It’s not a classified statement from the President or even from Wilson himself attesting to the reality of this program. However, it is a wholly credible series of notes by a scientist who only intended this to go to an extremely limited group of close colleagues. As such it has exceptional credibility. Moreover, the amount of detail and of specific names in it make it obvious that this is all very real.

It’s will be impossible to debunk this leak as a hoax or fabrication. At most, skeptics might argue that somehow these men were given wrong information. But as you will see, this is also not a credible argument.

The full fifteen pages are available at this link.

I will try to present the highlights of this, although you will surely want to read the entire 15 pages carefully on your own.

As stated, this note is dated October 16, 2002.

There are names contained in here that I don’t yet know, undoubtedly others will identify everyone here. But most are searchable and identifiable.

The two were set to meet at 10 a.m. that day, and Wilson apparently was ten minutes late, arriving with two Navy officers in uniform. Wilson himself was in civilian clothing.

The two sat in the back of Wilson’s car for a little more than an hour, in back of the EG&G Special Projects Building. One interesting thing about that is that EG&G’s “Special Projects” division was the operator of the Janet Terminal at McCarran Airport in Las Vegas, which became famous or notorious as the airline to fly employees and contractors to remote government sites in Nevada and California – places like Area 51.

Davis began asking Wilson about a very important meeting dating from April 1997. At the time, it was known only to a very few people. But it involved UFO researcher Dr. Steven Greer, Apollo 14 astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, and a U.S. Navy Lt. Commander Willard Miller, who met with Wilson and two other individuals, Admiral Michael Crawford and General Patrick Hughes. In Edgar Mitchell’s recollection, the date was April 9, 1997. Later in the notes, Wilson gives the same date.

dhbxaq.jpg

Davis’s notes do not explicitly state what this meeting was about. But this much is known through statements by Greer and Mitchell, which is that is was to bring to their attention the existence of deep black and let’s say rogue private organizations involved in studying alien technology and bodies, and essentially needed to be brought under formal control by the U.S. government. Or, let’s say, something reasonably close to that. One thing that came up later in the notes is that they presented the thesis of what was then a brand new book: The Day After Roswell by Philip J. Corso. This book brought forth the allegation that at least some of the technology recovered from the Roswell crash in 1947 was segued into private industry. Turns out in the aftermath of Wilson’s two-month adventure, which I’m about to describe, he became a believer in the fundamentals of Corso’s thesis.

4toql5.jpg

Davis’s notes gloss over this part of the meeting but focus on what was discussed after the formal meeting. This was a two-hour conversation between Lt. Commander Miller and Wilson on “UFOs, MJ-12, Roswell, crashed UFO/alien bodies, etc.”

That’s rather interesting, and we are just getting started.

Wilson, in fact, said that “he knew about intelligence on US mil/intell on UFO close encounters – and foreign gov’t encounters. Seen records.”

Again, that is a very interesting statement, isn’t it? Remember, this is 1997, a full decade before the start of the AATIP program. You’d sure like to know which records Wilson was talking about.

Then comes the first major bombshell of this document, and we are only at the bottom of page one. In Davis’s notes, Wilson confirmed that he was able to confirm in June 1997 that “there is such an organization in existence” in relation to “MJ-12/UFO cabal – crashed UFO.” At that time, this is late June 1997, Wilson phoned Miller and apparently told him that yes, he was right. There is such a group, a cabal, that manages the crashed UFO program.

Wilson-Leak.023.jpeg

Davis showed Wilson a letter from Miller dated April 25, 2002 – this letter is part of the leak. This letter makes it clear that Davis and Hal Puthoff were engaged in their own research into crashed UFOs and trying to figure out all the players within the government that have something to do with it.

One of the extremely interesting statements in Miller’s letter is that he would be able to provide Davis and Puthoff with “the name and last location of a senior officer who I believe had first-hand knowledge [of] U.S. government and alien reproduction vehicles (ARVs) at Area-51 and associated locations.”

opxxmq.jpg

There’s more here from Miller, including “the name and current location of a retired senior (Flag-rank) officer who I believe was directly involved in government interaction with a significant UFO event on the east coast of the U.S. and I believe has, by virtue of his former leadership position, high military rank, and control of significant military forces, direct knowledge of USG involvement in this business.”

He also said he had a list of civilian contractors with likely involvement in “alien-derived technologies, crashes, landing, and associated events.”

After reading this Wilson laughed and said that he “didn’t tell Miller EVERYTHING,” whatever that means. Then Wilson said “Miller can make good educated guesses on who (contractors) has alien hardware.” Then, “Miller can give good advice on which defense companies to look at – that’s all he knows.”

Clearly, Wilson knew a lot more.

Wilson was also angry that Miller, a fellow Navy officer, betrayed the trust of their conversation by relaying it to Greer and who knows who else. In reality, it doesn’t seem that Miller told many other people. Davis in his note added that Miller only told Edgar Mitchell, who was the one who told Davis about it in 1999. It’s possible that Miller told something to journalist Leslie Kean. At least this is what Wilson believed in his conversation with Davis in 2002.

Wilson was clearly nervous even in talking with Davis and said he was taking a risk just talking with him. And indeed, two decades later, the entire conversation is now out.

Davis then asks Wilson to describe what happened during the timeframe of April 1997 to June 1997.

Wilson said that about a week or so after his meeting with Miller, he “made phone calls, knocked on a few doors, talked to people.” This went on for 45 days, on and off, he said.

image.png.be6d622f67be585b4853ea9bf900b5c4.png

The way Wilson investigated this is worth consideration. He said he received a suggestion from a General Ward to search through the records group files in the OUSDAT office. That is, the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Technology). After doing some searches I believe this is Air Force General H. Marshal Ward, who in fact soon after became Director of special programs, at the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition and Technology in the Pentagon.

Wilson-Leak.027.jpeg

Even more interesting, during this time Wilson ran into William Perry, who had just left his position as U.S. Secretary of Defense. Perry is an extremely important and powerful figure and is still alive at age 91. Perry is someone of exceptional intelligence and ability who knows all the right people and appears to have always known all the right people.

(continued here: https://richarddolanmembers.com/articles/article-ufo-leak-of-the-century-richard-dolan-analyzes-the-admiral-wilson-leak/ )

Edited by size of light

Jezz ... what a long rambling convoluted article , written by somebody who clearly has a problem getting to the point !!! And it's only part1!!!

I'm convinced Doland is working for the government trying to bore us to death , turn people off the subject .

Just what is he trying to communicate??? 

I think it could be that alien tech from the Roswell era was handed over to civilian contractors to develop ...

Yes , that's old news ... 70 years later the government have vast fleets of craft 

7 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Jezz ... what a long rambling convoluted article , written by somebody who clearly has a problem getting to the point !!! And it's only part1!!!

I'm convinced Doland is working for the government trying to bore us to death , turn people off the subject .

Just what is he trying to communicate??? 

I think it could be that alien tech from the Roswell era was handed over to civilian contractors to develop ...

Yes , that's old news ... 70 years later the government have vast fleets of craft 

Worth reading the whole article and the original 15 page document to get the full implications of this. The 2-hour Grant Cameron interview on this I posted here is also worth listening for the bigger picture.

These aren't anonymous whistleblowers in the shadows talking in distorted voices.

Just now, size of light said:

Worth reading the whole article and the original 15 page document to get the full implications of this. The 2-hour Grant Cameron interview on this I posted here is also worth listening for the bigger picture.

These aren't anonymous whistleblowers in the shadows talking in distorted voices.

Well I'm sure  you've read it all sol ... can't you just give a quick summary , cos I found that first post impenetrable , I can't be alone in this.

1 minute ago, oz93666 said:

Well I'm sure  you've read it all sol ... can't you just give a quick summary , cos I found that first post impenetrable , I can't be alone in this.

No, not yet - not until a lot of people here have read the whole thing themselves instead of just being spoon-fed second and third hand cliff notes.

No, not yet - not until a lot of people here have read the whole thing themselves instead of just being spoon-fed second and third hand cliff notes.

I'm pretty certain no one here will read or understand it ( prove me wrong people and give me your summary)...

But , sol , you've consented to explain it all later ... I won't forget. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I'm pretty certain no one here will read or understand it ( prove me wrong people and give me your summary)...

But , sol , you've consented to explain it all later ... I won't forget. 

Scroll to about half way through the article and Dolan starts to summarise.

Here's another shorter article by exonews that offers a summary:

https://exonews.org/the-admiral-wilson-leaked-ufo-document-corporate-reverse-engineering-of-alien-technology/

A little teaser:

There is no use in denying the reality of the meeting between Davis and Wilson, and no use in assuming anything other than that Wilson was being completely truthful with Davis. The notes speak for themselves.

It will be interesting to see how all this plays out. There’s the UFO research community and those who follow that community, which is fairly small. I can guarantee you that that community will be incorporating this document into its big picture from now on. The real question is how this will affect the broader culture.

Right now we are moving in a very well-defined direction toward some form of disclosure on UFOs. I’ve been calling it controlled disclosure because, well, it has been tightly controlled to produce a certain spin on the phenomenon. One thing that is definitely being left out of that narrative is the nature of the coverup. The controlled disclosure has involved a rebranding of UFOs into something very mysterious, something maybe otherworldly or maybe not. It’s a fiction – a convenient fiction and may be useful for getting the word out to the mainstream – but a fiction nonetheless.

But these notes blow all that apart. Here we see true runaway secrecy. No oversight. Angry, upset military and government officials who frankly had a right to be upset. This signifies the existence of a truly secret world.

https://richarddolanmembers.com/articles/article-ufo-leak-of-the-century-richard-dolan-analyzes-the-admiral-wilson-leak/

Scroll to about half way through the article and Dolan starts to summarise.

Here's another shorter article by exonews that offers a summary:

https://exonews.org/the-admiral-wilson-leaked-ufo-document-corporate-reverse-engineering-of-alien-technology/

I want it in your words ... it's a good exercise for YOU .  

I would do the same for anything I post ... it proves  to myself . that I've understood it 

1 minute ago, oz93666 said:

I want it in your words ... it's a good exercise for YOU .  

I would do the same for anything I post ... it proves  to myself . that I've understood it 

Haha. Take your time. It's not difficult to understand.

Fully scanned transcipt and notes of October 16, 2002 discussion between Dr. Eric Davis (EWD) and Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency from 1999 until 2002, Admiral Thomas Ray Wilson (TW):

https://imgur.com/a/ggIFTfQ

This leak came from the estate of former Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell, by the way, but seems to be part of the deliberate, controlled disclosure process now unfolding.

Edited by size of light

Fully scanned transcipt and notes of October 16, 2002 discussion between Dr. Eric Davis (EWD) and Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency from 1999 until 2002, Admiral Thomas Ray Wilson (TW):

https://imgur.com/a/ggIFTfQ

This leak came from the estate of former Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell, by the way, but seems to be part of the deliberate, controlled disclosure process now unfolding.

What frigging leak ??? the title of the thread is ... UFO Leak of the Century - The Admiral Wilson Leak

I've still no idea just what it is that has been leaked ??? just one sentence will do.

10 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I've still no idea just what it is that has been leaked ??? just one sentence will do.

In the time you've spent replying to me, you could have read the original documents AND Dolan's analysis by now, you goof!  😜

The Admiral Wilson Leaked UFO Document & Corporate Reverse Engineering of Alien Technology

Written by Dr Michael Salla on June 18, 2019. Posted in Featured, science and technology

There are several important conclusions from Admiral Thomas Wilson’s failed efforts to learn about and gain access to a classified UFO program that involved a clandestine corporate effort to reverse engineering a retrieved extraterrestrial spacecraft as described in the leaked 15 page document received by Canadian UFO research Grant Cameron in November 2018, and uploaded to the internet on April 19, 2019.

First, Wilson’s failure to gain access to the classified UFO program described in parts one & two of this series confirms one of Dr. Steven Greer’s major contentions that senior military officials are out of the loop when it comes to UFOs, despite the obvious national security implications they carry. The “bigot list” mentioned by Wilson in his conversation with Dr. Eric Davis about who was granted “need to know” access to the program, was dominated by corporate employees, with only a few Pentagon officials being briefed, and no one from the Executive and Legislative branches of government.

This is very surprising given the clear national security implications about UFOs due to the advanced technologies they possess, and the possibility that these could be or had been weaponized by foreign nations. A few years later this was the rationale for the creation of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) in 2007 with Congressional funding of $22 milliion. Significantly, some of the principal figures involved in the Wilson UFO briefing, e.g., Dr. Eric Davis, were also involved in the AATIP program.

A second conclusion is that corporations have been given an inordinate amount of power when it comes to deciding who gains access to the category of unacknowledged/waived SAPs that involved the study of retrieved extraterrestrial technologies. The corporate “watch committee” described in part two, bluntly turned down Wilson’s request for access.

What really surprised Admiral Wilson, however, was that the Pentagon’s Senior Review Group running the Special Access Program Oversight Committee (SAPOC) also turned his request for access down, despite him being DIA Deputy Director, and Vice Director for Intelligence (V-J2) for the Joint Chiefs of Staff. All this is very telling about the power of corporations when it comes to who is really in charge of the research and development of extraterrestrial related technologies.

Another conclusion is that Wilson’s testimony provides powerful support for the existence of a UFO cabal/control group running extraterrestrial related projects in a way that escapes conventional government and military oversight. Leaked documents going back to September 1947 have referred to this control group as Operation Majestic 12/MAJIC 12/MJ-12.

Admiral Wilson’s experiences is telling us that the UFO control group is very real and exercises great power through its ability to restrict “need to know” access to whom it chooses regardless of an official’s constitutionally backed duties and positions. While it has long been known that US presidents and members of Congress were routinely cut out of the loop of such UFO related projects, it is was not known that this was occurring to senior Pentagon officials until the 1997 Wilson briefing.

Fourth, who leaked the 15 page document to UFO researcher Grant Cameron in November 2018? Was it one or more “white hats” wanting the disclosure process to move forward by leaking one of the most important UFO documents ever to publicly emerge as contended by UFO historian Richard Dolan describing it as the “UFO leak of the century”? Alternatively, was the leaking part of a limited hangout promoting Tom DeLonge’s To The Stars Academy through the involvement of figures such as Dr. Eric Davis as contended by Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot?

Dolan addressed these questions in a blog post (insert video) published on June 15. He pointed out that Cameron’s source for the document is an Australian space/UFO enthusiast, James Rigney. In a Q and A with Dolan, Rigby wrote:

It is unlikely that these documents would ever have found their way to anyone within the UFO community were in not that for the fact that for number of years I was very active in the ‘Space’ community, belonging to an organization in Australia and making frequent trips to the US to attend conferences and other events. Along the way I was fortunate to make acquaintance in the US with several people in the US who knew of my interest in, knowledge of, and credible approach to the UFO/UAP phenomena, as well as my passive and occasional involvement in the UFO community.

The events that lead me to obtaining the documents were strangely the result of this strange and unlikely intersection between the usually incompatible Space & UFO fields….

Over a period of a couple of years, I gained [the] trust of these people to a point where I was invited to look over some documents, copy what I wanted, and get them into the right hands if I thought that was appropriate. Certainly there was no intrigue or ‘smoking gun’ type discussions at the time.

Digby was here confirming that the document’s original source was an individual connected to the US Space community who provided the document to him a few years ago. There is growing speculation that the leaked 15 page document came from the files of the deceased Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell. If so, who gave the document to Mitchell? The most likely source is Dr. Davis given his direct role in recording/summarizing the meeting with Admiral Wilson, but as mentioned in part 1, Davis had no comment on the 15 page document when I contacted him by email.

Tracking the ultimate source for the leaked document is very relevant given present circumstances surrounding topics concerning space and UFOs. The fact that the 15 page document was publicly uploaded on April 19 is significant given recent public interest over Navy pilots reporting UFO incidents, and the creation of a Space Force, as a new branch of the US military, which takes me to my last conclusion.

Finally, the three corporate officials in the “watch committee” that denied access to the classified program, claimed that the reverse engineering of the extraterrestrial vehicle was very slow, and little progress had been made over the years. Were they telling the truth or providing a cover story for successfully reverse engineered extraterrestrial technologies, which had been covertly deployed in a corporate run secret space program that was kept away from the prying eyes of the DIA and Joint Chiefs of Staff?

US_Airforce_SSP_Cover-72.jpg?resize=300%In the US Air Force Secret Space Program, I describe how differently sized and shaped antigravity vehicles were successfully reverse engineered by corporate contractors, including Lockheed Martin’s Skunkworks division, and began to be deployed in the 1970s and 1980s by the USAF. This suggests that there are many Unacknowledged SAPs that involve the research, development, and deployment of antigravity spacecraft by different military services and corporate contractors.

There is no indication in the leaked 15-page document over whether Admiral Wilson was aware of secret space programs runs by the USAF and the US Navy. He merely expressed his surprise that the UFO program that Steven Greer and Edgar Mitchell pointed out to him, which he was unaware of, involved a retrieved extraterrestrial spacecraft.

It’s quite possible that Wilson was aware of military-run space programs but simply had not been briefed about the specific reverse engineering program that was being run by the corporate contractor for unknown purposes, one of which involved a corporate run secret space program.

It’s perhaps not coincidental that the leaked transcript and summary of Admiral Wilson and Dr. Davis 2002 conversation emerges as Space Force is about to be formally launched. The US Congress is poised to pass legislation authorizing the creation of Space Force as a separate branch of the US military under the authority of the Department of the US Air Force.

The emergence of Space Force will ultimately address many of the questions and issues raised by Admiral Wilson’s investigation of the corporate reverse engineering program back in 1997, and the secret construction of antigravity spacecraft by multiple corporate contractors for the US military or other unknown customers.

Space Force will also provide a powerful institutional foundation for disclosing many secrets concerning antigravity technology, alien life, the reverse engineering of extraterrestrial technologies, and secret space programs. The leak of the Wilson Davis conversation comes at a propitious time for the disclosure process to move forward, and Space Force is the most likely institutional catalyst for all to be revealed.

In the transcript/summary of a 2002 conversation between Vice Admiral Thomas Wilson and Dr. Eric Davis it was revealed that a crashed extraterrestrial vehicle was being reverse engineered by a major aerospace company. Wilson first learned about the classified UFO program through a National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) document shared with him at a confidential April 10, 1997 meeting with Dr. Steven Greer, Dr. Edgar Mitchell, and Navy Commander Willard Miller.

The recently released transcript describes what Admiral Wilson [TW] told Dr. Davis [EWD] about Wilson’s efforts up to June 1997 to learn the truth about the classified UFO program, and the associated reverse engineering effort revealed to him in the April meeting.

EWD: Okay then, what happened in April-June ’97?

TW: After parting with Miller (week later, he thinks) – I made calls, knocked on a few doors, talked to people – went on for 45 days (thereabouts) on and off

• Suggestion came from Ward (Gen. M. Ward) to go through the records groups files (like an index system) in OUSDAT (Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Technology)
    • Ran into Bill Perry in May ’97 – talked about this quietly – he suggested the same thing
    • They told me of a special projects record group not belonging to usual SAP – a special subset of the unacknowledged/carve-outs/waived programs – not belonging to usual SAP divisions as organized in ’94 by Perry himself – set apart from rest but buried/covered by conventional SAPs. (Transcript/Summary, pp. 6-7)

Wilson was here referring to different categories of Special Access Programs (SAPs), where the most important – unacknowledged/carve-outs/waived – were hidden behind conventional SAPs.

The method of hiding the most highly classified programs behind less classified ones was verified in one of the NSA documents leaked by Edward Snowden called Sentry Eagle. It graphically depicted how Exceptionally Compartmented Information (ECI – an Intelligence Community classification similar to an Unacknowledged SAP used by the Pentagon) would be hidden behind a Non-ECI Program (similar classification status to a conventional SAP)

cno-core-secrets-slide-slices-14-june-06

NSA leaked slide showing SENTRY EAGLE program where different DHS, DOD, and NSA clasified programs are hidden within less classified national programs. (NSA)

Wilson went on to describe the aerospace company that ran the classified reverse engineering effort, without naming it:

EWD: Who was the project contractor or USG agency that runs the program?

TW: An aerospace technology contractor – one of the top ones in US

EWD: Who?

TW: Core secret – can’t tell

EWD: Defense contractor?

TW: Yes, the best one of them.

The reference to the “best one of them” firmly points to Lockheed Martin’s Skunkworks division which has a long track record of successfully working on cutting edge aerospace programs. For example, Skunkworks former Director, Ben Rich, was fond of ending lectures by declaring: “We now have the technology to take ET home”.  

skunkworks-ufo.jpg?resize=470%2C354&ssl=

Slide Ben Rich used to end lectures with comment about taking ET home

Wilson then explained what happened when he discovered which company was running the classified UFO program and contacted it to gain access:

EWD: What happened with you found contractor?

TW: I made several calls (end of May ’97), first to Paul, Mike & Perry to confirm I had right contractor and program manager to talk to.

EWD: They confirm?

TW: Yes.

EWD: Then?

TW: (End of May ’97) Made three calls to the program manager – one of them conference call with security director and corporate attorney.

Confusion on their part at to why I was looking for them and what I wanted from them or wanted to know about.

Very testy tone from all of them. [Transcript/Summary, pp. 8-9]

Wilson next explains how he was denied access to the classified UFO program by the three corporate officials (program manager, security director, and attorney):

TW: I told threesome I wanted formal briefing, tour, etc. – was exploiting my regulatory authority as Deputy Director DIA/Assistant Joint Chief of Staff J-2 – Told them my not being briefed was oversight they needed to correct – I demanded!

TW: They needed to discuss this (his demand) so hung up. Got called 2 days later and they said they don’t want to talk on phone and arranged for face-to-face meeting at their facility.

EWD: Did you go?

TW: Yes, ten days later (mid-June or so). Flew out there

• Met in their conference room in their secure vault
    • Three of them show up

EWD: 3 guys with whom you had telecon?

TW: Yes, same 3

• Security director (NSA-retired, a CI expert)
    • Program director
    • Corporate attorney
    • Called themselves “the watch committee” or gate keepers [Transcript/Summary, p. 10]

Wilson describes how the “watch committee” told him about a prior incident years ago where the present security system was set up after an agreement was reached with the Pentagon’s Special Access Programs Oversight Committee (SAPOC), which was overhauled in 1994, very likely due to the incident Wilson was told about. The agreement gave the corporate contractor running certain categories of SAPs the authority to restrict access to UFO related programs from Pentagon officials regardless of their rank and position:

– [TW] Said after that episode a formal agreement was struck with Pentagon people (SAPOC) to prevent this in future – didn’t want a repeat

–      Special criteria were established in agreement

• A special circumstance that must meet rigorous access criteria set by contractor committee
      • No USG personnel are to gain access unless they met the criteria – to be administered by contractor committee (program director, attorney, security director) irregardless of the tickets and position USG personnel possess
      • Literally their way or the highway. [Transcript/Summary p. 11]

The “watch committee” told Admiral Wilson that despite him being Deputy Director of the DIA and Vice Director of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, that he was not on the “bigot list” – those with a “need to know” access – who could be briefed about the UFO program:

TW: They said my tickets were all confirmed and valid, but I was not on the bigot list

• My tickets alone were not enough
    • I didn’t meet the special criteria so need to know authorization was not being granted….

TW: Argued more – they wouldn’t accept my arguments that they fell under my statutory oversight and regulatory authority as Deputy Director DIA – under purview for my right to have need to know (oversight, audit, justification issues, etc., etc.)

• Regulatory and statutory authority as Deputy Director DIA not relevant or pertinent to nature of their program!
    • Then they pulled out their bigot list to convince me otherwise – several pages long – dated 1990, updated 1993. [Transcript/Summary, pp. 11-12]

The transcription goes on to cover Wilson and Davis’ conversation about names on the bigot list, and who in the Pentagon and White House was allowed access:

EWD: Who was on it? Recognize names?

TW: That is core secret.

Willing to say that most were program employees – names and titles (job titles) – civilians – didn’t recognize any military personnel – could be there.

EWD: Any politicians?

TW: No

• No White House names, no President!
    • No Congressional people
    • No Congressional staffers

EDW: Any in Clinton or Bush Sr. Administrations?

TW: No! But handful of names were Pentagon individuals I recognized – few from OUSDAT, one from another department, another at the NSC who is Pentagon SES employee. [Transcript/Summary, p. 12]

Stunningly, Wilson learned that no members of the Legislative (Congress) or Executive (White House) branches of government were briefed about the corporate UFO program. Only a few Pentagon officials were given access. This corroborates what Greer and others have been claiming for decades over the unconstitutional nature of the secrecy system developed for the UFO issue.

Next, the transcript elaborates on how Wilson tried to gain access by identifying the type of program that was underway attempting to link it to his official field of responsibility as Deputy Director DIA:

– [TW] Program Manager said they were

• Not any weapons program
    • Not any intelligence program
    • Not any special ops or logistics program
    • Doesn’t fit these categories [Transcript/Summary, p. 12]

Finally, Wilson was told that the UFO program was a reverse engineering program of a recovered extraterrestrial vehicle, exactly what Greer, Mitchell, and Miller, had told him at the April 10, 1997 meeting. Importantly, Wilson expressed his surprise thinking that the UFO term was merely a cover for acquired foreign aerospace technology built by the USSR or China:

• I asked what they were then
    • Loud groan from Program Manager
    • Security Director and attorney say it’s okay to say it.

EWD: Say what?

TW: There were a reverse engineering program –

• Something recovered years ago in the past
    • Technological hardware was recovered
    • So I thought they meant recovered Soviet/Chinese, etc. hardware and reverse engineer it – like a missile or intel platform or aircraft – actually came to meeting expecting to find a sensitive foreign collection and reverse engineering operation – thought “UFOs” used as a cover for that –
    • So I said that and they said they weren’t that either
    • They had (program manager talking) a craft – an intact craft they believed could fly …
    • Program manager said they didn’t know where it was from [they had some ideas on this] – it was technology that was not of this Earth – not made by man – not by human hands [Transcript/Summary, pp. 12-13]

Wilson next described that he was told the corporation had encountered great difficulty in its reverse engineering efforts:

• [TW] Said they were trying to understand and exploit technology: their program was going on for years and years with very slow progress
    • Agonizingly slow with little or no success – painful lack of collaboration to get help from outside community of experts and facilities to assist effort – must remain isolated and use own facilities and cleared personnel – tough environment to work – about 400-800 (bigot list count) workers varying in number funding or personnel changes. [Transcript/Summary, pp. 12-13]

When Wilson threatened to go to the Special Access Program Oversight Committee (SAPOC) he was told to go ahead by the corporate “watch committee” and was eventually denied access by the Senior Review Group running SAPOC Pentagon committee set up to oversee Special Access Programs:

TW: Before last week of June (’97)

• They told me (TW) that they were sustaining the contractor, that I was to immediately drop the matter and let it go – forget about it as I did not have purview over their project, it didn’t fall within my oversight, etc.
    • I became very angry – started yelling when should have kept my mouth shut…
    • … Senior Review Group chairman said if I didn’t follower their suggestion that I would not see Director DIA promotion, get early retirement, lose 1 or 2 stars along the way
    • Really incredibly angry – upset over this – livid!!!
    • Why such a big deal over this considering the position of trust I have in the Pentagon – I do have relevant regulatory/statutory authority over their program – that’s my position!!! [Transcript/Summary, p. 14

The refusal to grant access was the critical moment that Wilson realized that the corporation was being supported by a powerful group linked to the Pentagon to hide the corporation’s reverse engineering of an extraterrestrial spacecraft, as an Unacknowledged/waived SAP, hidden within the labyrinth of conventional SAPs conducted by the Pentagon and its corporate contractors.

The refusal was ultimately why Wilson believed that a UFO cabal/ MJ-12 was in charge of UFO related projects, and even senior officials at the DIA and the Joint Chiefs of Staff were out of the loop. This is what he told Commander Miller back in June 1997, who in turn relayed Wilson’s conclusions to Steven Greer and Edgar Mitchell who respectively revealed more details over the next two decades.

https://www.exopolitics.org/bombshell-document-confirms-navy-admiral-was-denied-access-to-ufo-crash-retrieval-program/

These notes, then – 15 pages in all and included at the bottom of this articlewere written by Davis in the aftermath of a meeting he had with Wilson in October 2002. They concern a series of events that took place during the spring of 1997, when Wilson was Deputy Director of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

What took place during this meeting was a discussion of very great importance. It concerned nothing less than a confirmation of the existence of deeply classified programs to study alien technology. That is, extraterrestrial aliens. Their craft and technology.

As everyone knows, claims and more claims have been made over many years regarding this. I’ve discussed it countless times, and so have many other researchers. But these leaked documents, while not the first leaked documents to offer such a claim, are the most compelling. And unlike, say the various MJ12 and Majestic documents, there is no argument over their authenticity. They are real.

We need to be clear about what this is. It’s not a classified statement from the President or even from Wilson himself attesting to the reality of this program. However, it is a wholly credible series of notes by a scientist who only intended this to go to an extremely limited group of close colleagues. As such it has exceptional credibility. Moreover, the amount of detail and of specific names in it make it obvious that this is all very real.

It’s will be impossible to debunk this leak as a hoax or fabrication. At most, skeptics might argue that somehow these men were given wrong information. But as you will see, this is also not a credible argument.

https://richarddolanmembers.com/articles/article-ufo-leak-of-the-century-richard-dolan-analyzes-the-admiral-wilson-leak/

Edited by size of light

Sorry couldnt read thread had problems zooming in on bikini woman and caved.

• Like 1

That's an interesting trailer, above,  from the movie Unacknowledged ... I hadn't realised Greer was so far out , he's revealing all about the conspiracy too  ...warning against a fake alien invasion ..... That used to be one of the Cabals plans , but I think it's on the back burner now , to have a chance of pulling it off  they'd have to work with the Dark Fleet ..

5 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

That's an interesting trailer, above,  from the movie Unacknowledged ... I hadn't realised Greer was so far out , he's revealing all about the conspiracy too  ...warning against a fake alien invasion ..... That used to be one of the Cabals plans , but I think it's on the back burner now , to have a chance of pulling it off  they'd have to work with the Dark Fleet ..

I've never trusted or liked Greer (and continue to feel that way for now) but these leaks indicate he is involved at the top levels. 

Also, Grant Cameron (who I do respect) in the above Fade to Black interview says that he has always been able to corroborate much of the information Greer has put out through his own research and inside sources.

7 hours ago, Reinold said:

The thing that crashed at Roswell was a weather balloon. 

If I never hear the word 'Roswell' again, it'll be too soon.

Dolan mentions a good advice motto in the above clip for analysing all these leaks and revelations coming out now about the UFO subject:

"Content first. Context second."

In other words, focus on the quality of the data being released, before speculating on the motivations for releasing it.