Sign in to follow this  
Seeker

David Ickes experience with Ted Heath

I am sure for all of us who have read a book of David’s you’ll read the story about when he met Ted Heath and his eyes went jet black as if they were scanning. I am trying to figure out what was going on here, was Heath ‘scanning’ to try and see Icke because he couldn’t see him with him being on a different vibrational level and that’s why he can’t be taken out? What do you think guys and gals? :)

1 minute ago, Jumpeogue said:

what?

i never heard anything like that

I read it in his recent book, everything you need to know. I think it was when Icke was in politics 

8 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

what?

i never heard anything like that

his has especially happened in Britain in the wake of the revelations about BBC ‘entertainer’, disc-jockey and record-breaking paedophile Jimmy Savile. One of those I named in The Biggest Secret in 1998 was former Prime Minister Edward Heath who was also a child-sacrificing Satanist (Fig 296). Heath had the passage from the book read to him in the week of publication seven years before he died while he was still a Member of Parliament and he did nothing. Another 17 years passed before a police investigation began into Heath’s horrendous activities when witnesses came forward. What I had been told about Heath did not surprise me after my own experience with him in 1989 at the London Sky News studio where I was being interviewed as a national spokesman for the Green Party on an EU election results programme. When I arrived I was taken into a make-up room and told that someone would be along in a moment to see me. I thought I had been left alone, but then as I sat down facing the wall of mirrors something caught my eye and there hidden behind an open door was Edward Heath who had just been interviewed and was waiting for his make-up to be removed. I said ‘hello’ but Heath did not even acknowledge me. He gave me a long inquisitive look that seemed to say ‘Mmmm, what’s this?’ Heath continued to stare intently without speaking and his eyes moved to the top of my head and slowly scanned down to my feet and back again. It was the weirdest experience and about to get weirder. At one point as his eyes were ‘scanning’ they turned jet black. I mean all of them, including the whites. I was looking at two black holes and at no point was there a point to make ‘eye contact’ in the sense that the blackness seemed to have no end and continued through him into wherever. His ‘eyes’ returned to normal and he turned away to look at the mirror in front of him. Not a word was spoken the entire time. I didn’t say anything publicly about this at first because you question if you actually saw what you appeared to see, but later I began to come across stories and accounts from around the world about the ‘black-eyed people’ when the same experience was being described (Fig 297). Heath was one evil human being and controlled by an Archontic force not of this world. The Hidden Hand and elements of its media have since been working to trash and block the truth about Heath and other political figures and prevent widespread public acceptance about what is going on. They are not too bothered when children’s home staff are exposed, lower level clergy, football coaches and so on, because they are no threat to exposing the El-ite structures founded on paedophilia and Satanism. Once those are in danger of exposure the drawbridge is immediately in an upright position. Many police officers have revealed how their investigations into child abuse rings were stopped by ‘superiors’ the moment a famous politician was found to be involved while others, as in Belgium and the island of Jersey, have been fired or suspended because they were actively and genuinely seeking the truth.

DI, Everything You Need To Know, Chapter 6

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, metak88 said:

Thank you! Does anyone have a clue what is going on when Heath’s ‘scan’? :)

6 minutes ago, size of light said:

Heath's bottomless black eyes sound similar to accounts of The Black Eyed Children phenomena.

rksx9l.jpg

Interesting.

Apparently demons have to be invited into your building, they cant just walk in uninvited.

I dont know if thats just bollocks or there is something in it tbh

20 minutes ago, ilimmu said:

Interesting.

Apparently demons have to be invited into your building, they cant just walk in uninvited.

I dont know if thats just bollocks or there is something in it tbh

Yeah, that seems to be the case over and over again with the BEK reports. I wonder whether it's something to do with the house being a metaphor for your body, and to become possessed you need to willingly allow the entity inside you.

I've listened to a lot of interviews on BEKs and a standard interviewer question is: Do they ever harm the people who encounter them?

The answer is, nobody knows, because the only reports we have are from people who didn't let them inside. If anyone has done, we've never heard from them, which is a disturbing thought.

I became online friends with Crypto Four Corners investigator JC Johnson several years ago and here is his encounter with a BEK if you've got 5 minutes to spare. Note the extreme negative physical effects the entity had on them.

This always bothered me in light of the fact that a few years later he died suddenly and unexpectedly. Really nice, cool guy, and it was shattering to hear that he was gone.

Edited by size of light

44 minutes ago, size of light said:

Yeah, that seems to be the case over and over again with the BEK reports. I wonder whether it's something to do with the house being a metaphor for your body, and to become possessed you need to willingly allow the entity inside you.

For anyone who doesn't know, the actor playing the Mystery Man in this scene - Robert Blake - clearly murdered his wife in real life 4 years after this - and was acquitted!

Edited by size of light

17 hours ago, Seeker said:

Thank you! Does anyone have a clue what is going on when Heath’s ‘scan’? :)

Can't say for sure, but it looks like he was checking him out either out of curiosity or to make sure he wasn't a threat? Dunno. My money is on the latter.

Edited by metak88

On 6/26/2019 at 12:13 AM, Seeker said:

I am sure for all of us who have read a book of David’s you’ll read the story about when he met Ted Heath and his eyes went jet black as if they were scanning. I am trying to figure out what was going on here, was Heath ‘scanning’ to try and see Icke because he couldn’t see him with him being on a different vibrational level and that’s why he can’t be taken out? What do you think guys and gals? :)

Watch the brit tv show Sapphire and Steel.

On 6/26/2019 at 4:09 AM, size of light said:

I've listened to a lot of interviews on BEKs and a standard interviewer question is: Do they ever harm the people who encounter them?

The answer is, nobody knows, because the only reports we have are from people who didn't let them inside. If anyone has done, we've never heard from them, which is a disturbing thought.

I became online friends with Crypto Four Corners investigator JC Johnson several years ago and here is his encounter with a BEK if you've got 5 minutes to spare. Note the extreme negative physical effects the entity had on them.

This always bothered me in light of the fact that a few years later he died suddenly and unexpectedly. Really nice, cool guy, and it was shattering to hear that he was gone.

That’s really creepy that no ones got an account of when they let them in. If one knocks on my door I’ll have to drop kick it :D

there is a comic called Black eye kid on the phenomena. Just starting to read it

On 6/28/2019 at 9:27 AM, Seeker said:

That’s really creepy that no ones got an account of when they let them in. If one knocks on my door I’ll have to drop kick it :D

I pitched an idea to Karl Pilkington on Facebook a couple of years ago for a new TV Show called 'Karl Pilkington's Weird Globe' (the round head thing, geddit?) in which he traveled about investigating paranormal phenomena.

He liked the idea but said he was too  lazy to get off his arse and travel anymore, so if I could bring the weird stuff to his doorstep, he'd think about it.

So I suggested to him an episode where we get Derren Brown to hypnotise him to forget what's about to happen, then dress two midgets up in black clothes and black contact lenses, and have them knock on his door late at night begging to come in. 🤣

Tv shows nowadays are replete with the black eyed "phenomena". 

Supernatural has plenty of it.

As far as i can tell it's usually a sign of demonic possession. Eyes are the windows to the soul, right ? So, you see black eyes, then the soul is black.

Edited by QuodHumana

The dark eye phenomenon is often created by a darkened or poorly lit room where they pupils automatically open and in people with dark coloured eye the whole pupil can look black, see also what is Horners Syndrome.

6 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

The dark eye phenomenon is often created by a darkened or poorly lit room where they pupils automatically open and in people with dark coloured eye the whole pupil can look black, see also what is Horners Syndrome.

i have regular eye test for glaucoma and the eye drops they give ... wow.... pupil dilation massively ... wife says i look freaky

but thats not the whole eye... still have white bits

Edited by zArk

15 minutes ago, zArk said:

i have regular eye test for glaucoma and the eye drops they give ... wow.... pupil dilation massively ... wife says i look freaky

but thats not the whole eye... still have white bits

It is possibly the atropine in the eye drops that dilate the pupils, as a madeic I have witnessed the effects of several drus that enlaged the pupils but never anything related to the sclera or white of the eye bulb itself, NO, what we are looking at is pure controlled opposition and the alien nonsense model at work.

People are often seen with the red eye syndrome when flash photography is being used, the light travels much faster than the iris can react and close, where the entire retina can be seen through the lens.

To me anyone who uses the alien dark eyed parlance is controlled opposition, period.

On 6/26/2019 at 12:33 AM, metak88 said:

Yep. This is the first and only book i’ve read of DI. I bought several more before finishing that one. I think I’ve heard about the Ted Heath interaction on video too.

On 6/26/2019 at 12:13 AM, Seeker said:

There's a problem with Icke's account. He says Heath's eyes turned completely black and that his head did not move as he scanned Icke from feet to head.

How do you tell that his eyes were moving if they were totally black? 

2 hours ago, Crom said:

There's a problem with Icke's account. He says Heath's eyes turned completely black and that his head did not move as he scanned Icke from feet to head.

How do you tell that his eyes were moving if they were totally black? 

DI doesn't say anything about his head not moving. He says that his eyes turned totally black AT ONE POINT during the scan.

On 8/27/2019 at 1:54 PM, metak88 said:

DI doesn't say anything about his head not moving. He says that his eyes turned totally black AT ONE POINT during the scan.

YOu obviously haven't done your homework. He does say his head doesn't move. He says it in an mp3. Clearly something does not make sense. I wonder...

Here he is. listen at 1 minute 37.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZEOw1u5U2o

He has on occasion said that Heath moved his head while scanning him. So what are we to believe and why is he giving out conflicting statements?

Edited by Crom

DI doesn’t say at what point exactly Heath’s eyes went black neither, going by that video interview. Did it happen before, during, or after the scan? If during, then it must have been a split second at the most (as I take it it was anyway) , to be able to notice Heath’s eyes scanning from head to toe, and back to head; Unless he scanned very slowly. Oh the possibilities. I do enjoy these kinds of threads.