oz93666

Karl Mollison ....Channeler Extraordinaire

I recently noticed an advert on davidicke.com for Karl Mollison ... I have come across him before ... he did a channeling for  Elena Kapulnik , she's a wistle-blower from the Secret Space Program ... Karl channeled her oversoul ... the information was a revelation and filled in many blanks...

Here's the add as it appears on davidicke.com  

fe20c7c5250a03ba306168817d3d5967.jpg

It links to this page ....

Karl Mollison is a psychic medium and channeler, research scientist, and inventor. He has many years of experience channeling Archangels and this eventually led him to being granted direct access to dialog with Source Creator of All That Is. 

Reptilian in the Light was first channeled by Karl Mollison on May 22, 2018. In this video, host Denny Hunt asked the following questions for the Light Being Reptilian:

What is the role fear plays in the Reptilian culture and is there any awareness among incarnated Reptilians of Creator of All That Is?

Is there a memory within the Reptilian culture of a time prior to dark spirit infestation of Reptilians?

What is the explanation and rationale for why the Reptilians are working against humanity?

Is there any truth to the widely held notion that Reptilians inter-breed with humans?

This remarkable interview is 51 minutes and can be watched by clicking  the below video

I haven't watched this 50 min video yet , but be assured I will do , and I'll be back with an in depth analysis ....

• Thanks 1

The first 21 minutes of the video is Karl speaking as himself ... He says ALL  ETs interacting with us now are negative ... Humanity is in a very precarious situation and it's essential that we reach out to Prime Creator and ask for assistance ...

06:25 ..."there are 1,000s of UFO missions everyday done by aliens doing abductions .... we are facing a potential elimination so they can have our planet "

From 21:00 onward Karl channels  a reptilian who has died and is able to see the wider perspective (reptilian in the light) , he gives an insight into reptilian culture , and explains why they are here and how they operate 

33:01 " It is not uncommon for reptilian young to kill their parents , this is a mark of excellence in our society "

This channeling clarifies that it is an alliance of negative ET's that is interfering with humanity , The Anunaki working with different sub groups of reptilians and many others. 

I found that more interesting than I thought I would.

'Pathetic' is the only word I can think of to describe the state of these Reptilians, assuming what he's 'channeling' is accurate.

The only type of being I could conceive of as having a more pathetic mindset would be some old guy sitting in an armchair spouting utter bullshit on youtube for self-aggrandisement, so he better be careful he's not making this stuff up.

Even then, my problem with 'channelers' is always that there's no way of telling if they're channeling what they think they are or something pretending to be what they think it is.

It's always a red flag to me when the channeler automatically believes that the 'entity coming through' is what it says it is, and then promotes a belief system to others based on the information provided.

I think we can all 'channel' information if we're brave or foolish enough to try, but the first thing anyone who does it should make clear to others is that they have no idea whether what's coming through is genuine or not.

Edited by size of light
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, oz93666 said:

The first 21 minutes of the video is Karl speaking as himself ... He says ALL  ETs interacting with us now are negative ... Humanity is in a very precarious situation and it's essential that we reach out to Prime Creator and ask for assistance ...

06:25 ..."there are 1,000s of UFO missions everyday done by aliens doing abductions .... we are facing a potential elimination so they can have our planet "

From 21:00 onward Karl channels  a reptilian who has died and is able to see the wider perspective (reptilian in the light) , he gives an insight into reptilian culture , and explains why they are here and how they operate 

33:01 " It is not uncommon for reptilian young to kill their parents , this is a mark of excellence in our society "

This channeling clarifies that it is an alliance of negative ET's that is interfering with humanity , The Anunaki working with different sub groups of reptilians and many others. 

Shalom Oz,

You asked me to visit this thread and if I had a comment to post it here. I do have a comment, which I hope helps people see through the fog of lies that surround us today. As always, it is up to each person to use their best discernment to find and follow the truth.

I generally agree with size of light regarding channelers, including the one you posted. Because so much effort, money, and influence are now being used in the world to deceive, most sources, channelers or otherwise, should be approached with high skepticism. That is why I suggested that people go humbly within (rising above the intellect), using meditation and prayer to help discern the truth.

Aside from those who have been deluded by their wishful thinking, hopes, and fears, there are fakes purposely planted to add to the chaos and confusion that surround the truth. These fakers mix truths and half truths with their lies to entice people into believing them; They use sweet words and false promises as bait to get us where they need us, not for our welfare as they will make it seem, but to further their dark agenda.

One test I use to expose these frauds, is if they say or imply that we should desert the Earth, that Earth will be destroyed, or any other reason to follow them elsewhere-- that is a giveaway to me of who they are, or serve.

• Like 1

Just now, A brother said:

......I generally agree with size of light regarding channelers, including the one you posted. Because so much effort, money, and influence are now being used in the world to deceive, most sources, channelers or otherwise,....

You clearly have not watched the video , just posted your preconceived ideas on channeling  ...

Please give another comment when you have watched it !!

Karl even says in the video "over 90% of channelers are being deceived"

Shalom Oz,

I saw all of that. Remember that even channelers are prone to error, even when they are authentic, and can seem worth believing when what they say, even in part, agrees with what we believe.

If you want to use the test I mentioned, see if what he channels ever suggests that we should desert the Earth.

Suzy Ward is a channeler who purports to channel her deceased son Matthew. Suzy has thousands of followers from her site and from several books she has published: "Messages From Matthew." Her messages are a mixture of wise truths and other teachings that lead followers to believe her. She may be planted to deceive people, or simply a woman who deludes herself about her deceased son (I do not mean to be harsh about Ms. Ward, only to use her as one example of channelers). When Suzy began leading people-- subtly at first and later more directly-- to leave the Earth to another world, she exposed to me who she was, or followed. 

1 hour ago, A brother said:

Shalom Oz,

I saw all of that. Remember that even channelers are prone to error, even when they are authentic, and can seem worth believing when what they say, even in part, agrees with what we believe.

If you want to use the test I mentioned, see if what he channels ever suggests that we should desert the Earth.

You still have not watched the video , you have not even read my partial transcript where I quote him as saying ..."we are facing a potential elimination so they (ETs) can have our planet "...

you must be more open to new sources of information .... that is the only way forward 

Edited by oz93666

Shalom Oz,

You are right, I haven't watched the whole video, but I will the first chance I get. My time is limited so I cannot always read or watch everything people suggest to me. Thank you for taking the time to send me the video. I know you are working hard in a good cause and hope you will continue in your quest for truth. Remember while on that quest, to the best of your ability, to search with an open mind and humble heart, as written: 

"...strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which
leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it..." (Ma. 7:14)

Interesting video although much of the info is not really new. I also followed the link in the description, created a free account and I'm waiting for the confirmation email so I can watch the rest of the video...

btw He also channeled a bunch of other important figures like JFK, Whitney Houston, Zecharia Sitchin, etc.

7 hours ago, A brother said:

Shalom Oz,

You are right, I haven't watched the whole video, but I will the first chance I get. My time is limited so I cannot always read or watch everything people suggest to me. Thank you for taking the time to send me the video. I know you are working hard in a good cause and hope you will continue in your quest for truth. Remember while on that quest, to the best of your ability, to search with an open mind and humble heart, as written: 

"...strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which
leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it..." (Ma. 7:14)

Shalom Oz,

I watched the whole video, including all the questions that were asked and their channeled answers. It didn't alter what I said earlier about all channelers being prone to some degree of error, and sometimes those errors are of primary importance. If you watch closely you will notice that some things Mr. Mollison said before the channeling session began, directly contradict what he channeled later. As usually occurs with channelers, there is a mixture of truths, with half truths and errors. One of the truths he spoke of at the beginning of the video, and I ask everyone to consider this for themselves, is the importance of "partnering with the divine."  May I suggest, for people to consider, that one of the biggest errors people fall into, is that there are a large number of different ET beings on Earth, with differing agendas-- that is something they would like people to believe to hide the fact they are all fallen beings who degenerated in space and now need our world, our DNA, to continue their cloned existence. Think about what I have said, meditate and pray about it, so you can find the truth and act upon it in the best possible ways.

4 hours ago, metak88 said:

btw He also channeled a bunch of other important figures like JFK, Whitney Houston, Zecharia Sitchin, etc.

Pretty much tells me everything I need to know about him right there, unfortunately.

I wonder if I could book a private session with him and find out I was actually Cleopatra's sister in a past life

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, size of light said:

Pretty much tells me everything I need to know about him right there, unfortunately.

I wonder if I could book a private session with him and find out I was actually Cleopatra's sister in a past life

Hmm, maybe he already answered your question in this channeling session?  😁

Cleopatra Channeled by Karl Mollison 07Dec2018

Also, check his Channeling Interview Videos section for all the famous people he's channeled.

35 minutes ago, metak88 said:

Hmm, maybe he already answered your question in this channeling session?  😁

Cleopatra Channeled by Karl Mollison 07Dec2018

Also, check his Channeling Interview Videos section for all the famous people he's channeled.

😝 Damn, nice guess!

Anyone unscrupulous enough could re-invent themselves as a 'channeler' and probably make a handy income out of it if they were prepared to do a bit of research and memorise a few pages of summarised notes that they could then regurgitate in front of a naive, staggered client while pretending to be in a trance. 

This doesn't mean all channeling is necessarily hoaxed; only that it's impossible to know the difference unless details supplied in the messages can somehow be independently verified (winning lottery numbers would be a good start), and that rarely, if ever, happens.

Edited by size of light
  • Like 2

What I hear from the comments above are people who are not firm in the subject matter they are examining , not confident in their own ability to tell what is BS ... not confident they can spot a fraud .... 

I've been in this game a very long time ... I'm the same age as David Icke ... I started investigating the occult at age 16 , I already excelled in science and logic and so was well equipped to analyse this tricky area of investigation and get to the truth ... in my early 20's I came across the channeled work of Jane Roberts , "The Nature of Personal Reality" .. this blew me away and gave me the theory to transform my life ... you get what you concentrate on ... beliefs expectations and desires form your reality .... testing out these ideas I found they worked , and by applied mental focus  I was able to draw wealth to myself (as everyone can) ... this freed me from work and I've spent my whole life exploring the occult , tai-chi , yoga , metaphysics ... seeking the truth about reality ... full time 

So after many decades at this , it should be expected I must be pretty close , must have developed the skills to see if someone is genuine , if their information fits in with what i'm already confident is the truth....

I can tell you most of the big players are genuine , Bartzis , Kavasillas , I could list a dozen ... and when I come across a new guy like Karl Mollison I can tell in an instant ... this is to be expected , I've spent my life at this!! Just as a mechanic who's worked with cars all his life can listen to a car ticking over and diagnose everything about it.

There are very few bare faced frauds , one that does stand out is Tom Campbell ...  https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/hpanwoforum/tom-campbell-military-intelligence-disinfo-shill-t6397.html  ... most are genuine people trying to figure things out , like Alex Jones , David Icke ,  Alan Watt , they have 90% right but also have their prejudices and blind spots ... then the mediums like Bashir , Machiniac ... 80% of the information is correct but they probably are channeling deceptive entities ... and the same for Simon Parkes , Alex Collier , 80% correct , but they are allied with ET's that have a malevolent  agenda ....You can still learn a lot from the last people I've listed , but beginners should beware!

There's no real short cut  to being skilled at this , just like the car mechanic , you have to put in decades of inquiry ....

But back to Karl .... the importance of Karl is he's working with whistle-blowers from the SSP ... These people are trying to regain their memories , the cabal has been messing with them all their lives, they are trying to figure the truth about themselves  , what memories are planted and fake , which are genuine , and Karl can be a great help in this process  ....

Here's a session of Karl working with one of these people .....

On 6/27/2019 at 1:21 AM, oz93666 said:

I was able to draw wealth to myself (as everyone can) ...

Straightforward, practical methodology in three bullet points please - without mumbo-jumbo or references to 'The Secret'.

2 hours ago, Pre-Raphaelite said:

Straightforward, practical methodology in three bullet points please - without mumbo-jumbo or references to 'The Secret'.

1 .... First you have to examine your current beliefs about money .... Some people have the idea that money is not quiet nice , not quiet 'spiritual' ... even on this forum we see suspicion being cast even on those like DI who sell books , or sell tickets for lectures ...  the controllers have all the money , average people have nothing ... so the more wealth you have the closer you come to the dark side ..."Money is the root of all evil" .... These are all beliefs that will keep you poor , you have to realise they are just beliefs.  You have to talk yourself out of them and replace them with positive beliefs ....

2. ... Imagine a new life you will have with abundance ... where you would live , how you would spend your time with all the freedom money would bring , how you could help those around you ... how you could make a positive contribution ...Daydreaming this new life is an important part , you have to spend lots of time on this , Your unconscious mind will take it as the blueprint for the future you want , and will set about putting things in motion to help you achieve it ....

3.... And work at it hard until results come ... You may not win the lottery (although some have) ... you may just get an offer of a well paid job... or have an inspiration about a business idea , which you will have to follow through with practical action ... The degree of success you have is dependent on how much effort you put in ... most are lazy about everything they do , they may try this for a week and give up when results don't come thinking it's all rubbish ...a few % will stick at it and work at it , these are the people you saw on the 'secret' video who were successful 

To keep your mind focused on these techniques books are important "The Nature of Personal Reality" is the best  if you can't be bothered to buy and read it , you probably haven't got the drive to work at this and be successful ...

Your beliefs are creating your reality in every aspect of your life ... if you believe the world is dangerous you increase the probability of encountering a mugger ... if you believe you are overweight the unconscious mind takes this on board and makes you overweight  ... even if you are a bit tubby , try to ignore that reality , fantasize you are slim , daydream you are slim , and the unconscious mind will adjust and make you less hungry at mealtimes  and slowly your body will change.

Like everything this takes work .... it takes thousands of hours of dedicated focus to become a good artist , or a brilliant chef  ... this is no different , but if you master this technique you can transform every aspect of your life into what you want.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, metak88 said:

Oz, don't you have any sense of humor at all?

Ha ... I don't know how I could ever be accused of that .... Haven't you read my threads , like sex in zero gravity , the simon parkes thread where I make an appearance as the new world leader??? .... And of course I do believe I'm crowleys successor , the second beast in the lineage ..the "Red Beast" ... I do believe I and my Scarlet Woman will have a vast empire and lead humanity into a dream future .... all outrageously funny ... But I am deadly Serious about it all ! 

By the way , I'm still waiting for a reply from Mollison's website  , I've given up hope now ... our mistake was we didn't give a Donation!!

13 hours ago, oz93666 said:

By the way , I'm still waiting for a reply from Mollison's website  , I've given up hope now ... our mistake was we didn't give a Donation!!

What did you ask him? Are you waiting for the confirmation email? If you are, I don't think you'll get any, I didn't.

Besides, you can watch his videos for free  and the basic free account just gets you the access to his forum.

Just now, metak88 said:

Besides, you can watch his videos for free  and the basic free account just gets you the access to his forum.

That's all I wanted , to watch the videos , to sign up to do this you are presented with three options 1 ... donate $1,000 ....2 .... donate $100  ..3 free .... I chose the free option , but I've received no activation email...

3 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

That's all I wanted , to watch the videos , to sign up to do this you are presented with three options 1 ... donate $1,000 ....2 .... donate $100  ..3 free .... I chose the free option , but I've received no activation email...

New GetWisdom.com Channeling Interview Videos Policy. In order to further reward our Monthly and Annual Supporter Members, and to encourage others to consider becoming Supporter Members,  GetWisdom.com Channeling Interview Videos will be available exclusively to Supporter Members for the first 30 days following the release of new Channeling Interview Videos. After 30 days these videos will become available to FREE Participant Members as well. We know this is disappointing to Participant Members who have to wait for the latest editions. Perhaps this is a good time to watch the more than 50 other Channeling Interview Videos until the next new one becomes available in 30 day’s time?

Just now, metak88 said:

New GetWisdom.com Channeling Interview Videos Policy. In order to further reward our Monthly and Annual Supporter Members, and to encourage others to consider becoming Supporter Members,  GetWisdom.com Channeling Interview Videos will be available exclusively to Supporter Members for the first 30 days following the release of new Channeling Interview Videos. After 30 days these videos will become available to FREE Participant Members as well. We know this is disappointing to Participant Members who have to wait for the latest editions. Perhaps this is a good time to watch the more than 50 other Channeling Interview Videos until the next new one becomes available in 30 day’s time?

OK ... so I guess I've applied to be a 'Participant Member' but as yet I have not been accepted and can see no videos.... 

6 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

OK ... so I guess I've applied to be a 'Participant Member' but as yet I have not been accepted and can see no videos.... 

All of his "channeling series" videos are here https://www.getwisdom.com/channeling-series/  and you can watch them for free starting with (including) from Michael Jackson Channeled by Karl Mollison 21May2019 and OLDER. As quoted above newer videos will be released for free later.

Edited by metak88

16 hours ago, metak88 said:

All of his "channeling series" videos are here https://www.getwisdom.com/channeling-series/  and you can watch them for free starting with (including) from Michael Jackson ...

Yes , but you need to be a member to see any of it .... Have just gone there and I was able to log in , despite not receiving a confirmation email ...

Have just watched most of the Michael Jackson channeling ....2 hrs long .. rather heavy going ...but convincing .... the most used word was "abuse" ...MJ had a long history of abuse in past lives ...abuse in the Jackson family , and , yes , he did sexually abuse children ...

Sigmund Freud Channeled by Karl Mollison ... 2 Hr Video

Previous to watching this interview , the understanding I had reached was that psychoanalysis was a toxic mess , designed to screw up humanity ... obviously a fabrication of the NWO with willing participants like Freud ... But according to this channeling it seems Freud had good intent  , and the manipulation and plan came from a higher level ...

The interviewer asks a general question about Freud's basic theories ....

39:12 .... " These seemed logical to me at the time ...the reality here is that these were misconceptions , reinforced by a manipulation of me , I was being "minded" by extra terrestrial  psychics manipulating my thoughts , my inner beliefs and my inclinations , by a mind control program to shift my thinking away from the truth ...."

53:09 .."Instead of being an innovator to provide breakthroughs in treatment of emotional problems I was manipulated into focusing on the surface level , with false constructs .."

57:00..." The fact science falls short is because they have one hand tied behind their back by the dark forces of the cabal trying to limit human progress , they limited me and they limit most human beings and their institutions ..."