oz93666

Karl Mollison ....Channeler Extraordinaire

Karl Mollison mentioned that Valient Thor was an Arcturian (man on right of picture).

Maria Orsic was also an Arcturian, who helped Nazi Germany via Vril Society. 

William Tompkins mentioned the pictured 5 girls as Arcturians, when he talked about the development of the Secret Space Program.

Valient Thor.jpg

Maria Orsic.jpg

Secret Space Program.jpg

Edited by Bill
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bill said:

Karl Mollison mentioned that Valient Thor was an Arcturian (man on right of picture).

William Tompkins mentioned the pictured 5 girls as Arcturians, when he talked about the development of the Secret Space Program.

Ahh ... So it seems the Arcturians are Identical in outward appearance to humans ...

Here's a 4 min video of Phil Schnieder and Al Bielek talking about Valient Thor ... A supposedly benevolent ET who worked with the pentagon (developing new weapons I guess)  

On 7/13/2019 at 2:40 AM, Ray said:

There are only 4 types of ET's messing with us here in the physical (Annunaki, Arcturians, Reptilians , and the Arcturian Grays) according to the Karl Mollison channeling. The rest are either non-existent or Reptilian impostors

I'm confused. SO who are the ones from the Sirius system. And does this mean the Fogon people and credo mutwa are talking to imposters. genuinely confused and curious here.

1 hour ago, kj35 said:

I'm confused. SO who are the ones from the Sirius system. And does this mean the Fogon people and credo mutwa are talking to imposters. genuinely confused and curious here.

Confusion is understandable kj ..... No other area is so plagued by misinformation and this is to be expected since the controllers are ET's ... they want to hide this information from us  and muddy the waters in every way possible .... 

I think Credo Mutwa's "Chitauri"  were definitely impostors (reptilians ) ... that was the conclusion Icke came to ....

("Impostor" is the term Karl Mollison mainly uses to describe any reptilian who has shape shifted and replaced a VIP (royal or politician for example) .. the human replaced would be killed ... The term Impostor  is also sometimes used inaccurately, to describe any member of the 4 groups involved here  ) 

eb2b6d3f5d81119028ae0769c88bdca1.jpg

The Dogon People also encountered ET's, they told the Dogon they were from Sirius, almost certainly a lie , it's the reps again   ... they were described as serpents, lizards ....

Although the Annunaki are the most powerful of the 4 groups in the  coalition , they prefer to take a back seat and let the reps handle many things  ..

"The Dogon people with whom the French anthropologists Griaule and Germaine Dieterlen worked during the 1930s and 40s had a system of signs which ran into the thousands, including "their own systems of astronomy and calendrical measurements, methods of calculation and extensive anatomical and physiological knowledge, as well as a systematic pharmacopoeia".[16] The religion embraced many aspects of nature, which some researchers[who?] associate with a traditional African religion.

The key spiritual figures in the religion were the Nummo/Nommo twins. According to Ogotemmêli's description of them, the Nummo, whom he also referred to as the Serpent, were amphibians that were often compared to serpents, lizards, chameleons, and occasionally even sloths (because of their being slow moving and having a shapeless neck). They were also described as fish capable of walking on land; while they were on land, the Nummo stood upright on their tails. The Nummos' skin was primarily green, (see Credo's picture above) ....but, like the chameleon, it sometimes changed colours. It was said to at times have all the colours of the rainbow.[17]

In other instances, the Nummo were referred to as "Water Spirits".[18] Although the Nummo were identified as being "Dieu d'eau" (gods of water) by Marcel Griaule, Ogotemmêli identified the Nummo as hermaphrodites and they appeared on the female side of the Dogon sanctuary.[19] They were primarily symbolized by the sun, which was a female symbol in the religion. In the Dogon language, the sun's name (nay) had the same root as "mother" (na) and "cow" ().[20] They were symbolized by the colour red, a female symbol.

The problem of "twin births" versus "single births", or androgyny versus single-sexed beings, contributed to a disorder at the beginning of time. This theme became a significant basis of the Dogon religion. "The jackal was alone from birth," said Ogotemmêli, "and because of this he did more things than can be told."[21] Dogon males were primarily associated with the single-sexed male Jackal and the Sigui festival, which was associated with death on the Earth. It was held once every sixty years and allegedly celebrated the white dwarf star, Sirius B,[22] provoking numerous speculations about the origin of such knowledge. ...."  Wikipedia ...

Edited by oz93666

^^^ A few hours after making the above post I found myself  listening to one of Karl's channelings of Creator where a question about the Dogons is asked @ 21:40 

video.get-wisdom.com/watch_video.php?v=8YU336444Y5H

Question 2)" Who were the beings that interacted with the Dogons in Africa?"

The answer takes 15 mins and is rather convoluted 

WOW  can't  wait  till  Frank Zappa  comes  up for  FREE  for some of  us poor folks ..

i've  listened to at  least  20  sessions  so far ,, i think its worth  the time  ..

http://getwisdom.com

Denny  the  QUESTIONNAIRE ....

denny_BIO_2018.png

3 hours ago, crazycharlie said:

WOW  can't  wait  till  Frank Zappa  comes  up for  FREE  for some of  us poor folks ..

i've  listened to at  least  20  sessions  so far ,, i think its worth  the time  ..

Denny  the  QUESTIONNAIRE ....

Hi Charlie ... Yes Zappa should be available free in about 3 Weeks , I expect I'll do a review . Rasputin comes before him available in about 2 weeks ... Karl and Denny do one channeling a week .Subscribers have instant access ... everyone else has to wait a month before they can watch .... Over 100 videos now ....

Denny IS an important part of the dynamic  ... He's been in the truther game a long time and knows the right questions to ask ... without the questions you don't get the answers ... Karl is relatively new to all this and initially found  the information crazy and overwhelming ....

Andrew Bartzis had a similar thing going with Lance White ,  they came together only briefly in 2012 for 3 days . The result was breathtaking .. Bartzis has not been able to reach the same  heights since the partnership was dissolved....Bartzis is not a channeler  .. He has all the knowledge in conscious awareness...

I rate Mollison and Barzis as the two most important sources  we have .... At first glance the information appears quiet different , but I can find no major area of disagreement between the two ....

If I might use a clumsy analogy , one could be likened to a professor of motor  mechanics , the other to a driving instructor ......

The professor has an overwhelming amount of information , what position in the cycle the spark plugs fire ... the % of fuel in the mix ... how much carbon monoxide is in the exhaust... 

99% of us don't need to know that ... we just want to drive the thing , so Mollison is quiet sufficient.      

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

On 2/9/2020 at 1:20 AM, oz93666 said:

Hi Charlie ... Yes Zappa should be available free in about 3 Weeks , I expect I'll do a review . Rasputin comes before him available in about 2 weeks ... Karl and Denny do one channeling a week .Subscribers have instant access ... everyone else has to wait a month before they can watch .... Over 100 videos now ....

Denny IS an important part of the dynamic  ... He's been in the truther game a long time and knows the right questions to ask ... without the questions you don't get the answers ... Karl is relatively new to all this and initially found  the information crazy and overwhelming ....

Andrew Bartzis had a similar thing going with Lance White ,  they came together only briefly in 2012 for 3 days . The result was breathtaking .. Bartzis has not been able to reach the same  heights since the partnership was dissolved....Bartzis is not a channeler  .. He has all the knowledge in conscious awareness...

I rate Mollison and Barzis as the two most important sources  we have .... At first glance the information appears quiet different , but I can find no major area of disagreement between the two ....

If I might use a clumsy analogy , one could be likened to a professor of motor  mechanics , the other to a driving instructor ......

The professor has an overwhelming amount of information , what position in the cycle the spark plugs fire ... the % of fuel in the mix ... how much carbon monoxide is in the exhaust... 

99% of us don't need to know that ... we just want to drive the thing , so Mollison is quiet sufficient.      

Anunnaki in the light will be interesting, I plan to have it all listened to tomorrow 😁

Two New Channelings have entered the public domain ...

Rasputin   https://video.get-wisdom.com/watch_video.php?v=UDRRDS96NGRM 

Frank Zappa   https://video.get-wisdom.com/watch_video.php?v=OGD994HGU9GN ....

RasputinTheMadMonk_9125.jpg11677-frank-zappa-apostrophe-LP-5ac528aa

Rasputin turned out to be one of the holiest people channeled so far .... that is to say he maintained his connection to the Divine  while alive, was a genuine healer and working for the light , despite constant attacks from the dark ones ... The Russian Royal family were replaced by reptilians ... it's a complex story ..

Zappa had regrets that his lack of belief in God limited his life greatly ... his message was very urgent and stressed humanity is facing extermination within a few years unless things are turned around ....

We have over a hundred channelings now ...Their value is not so much in the insights they give to the lives of the people ... but more in the broad picture of reality that emerges , and the predicament humanity is in ....

The message is always the same .... Humanity was created as a means of resolving the problem there is with Evil in this free will universe .... Our mission is to call for healing of the fallen angels , dark spirits and malevolent ET's which are at humanities throat and plan to kill us all within the coming  years ....

Only by humanity forgiving the dark ones , who have sorely abused us for thousands of years , can things move forward in a positive way ....

If enough of us Pray to Creator for help then we can avoid destruction.

On 6/27/2019 at 12:12 AM, size of light said:

😝 Damn, nice guess!

Anyone unscrupulous enough could re-invent themselves as a 'channeler' and probably make a handy income out of it if they were prepared to do a bit of research and memorise a few pages of summarised notes that they could then regurgitate in front of a naive, staggered client while pretending to be in a trance. 

This doesn't mean all channeling is necessarily hoaxed; only that it's impossible to know the difference unless details supplied in the messages can somehow be independently verified (winning lottery numbers would be a good start), and that rarely, if ever, happens.

I'm certain that a person could 'channel' anything and there would be groups of people willing to believe. It so open to abuse unless the information is checked and tested.

On 1/21/2020 at 8:02 AM, oz93666 said:

Ahh ... So it seems the Arcturians are Identical in outward appearance to humans ...

Here's a 4 min video of Phil Schnieder and Al Bielek talking about Valient Thor ... A supposedly benevolent ET who worked with the pentagon (developing new weapons I guess)  

Have you ever read Edgar Cayces work? He mentions arcturians a number of times and I'm sure that his source said they are the most advanced civilisation we are connected too. This was also amplified in a series of works called the Law of One. These channelling sessions can now be found free on the internet.

On 3/6/2020 at 3:42 AM, oz93666 said:

Two New Channelings have entered the public domain ...

Rasputin   https://video.get-wisdom.com/watch_video.php?v=UDRRDS96NGRM 

Frank Zappa   https://video.get-wisdom.com/watch_video.php?v=OGD994HGU9GN ....

RasputinTheMadMonk_9125.jpg11677-frank-zappa-apostrophe-LP-5ac528aa

Rasputin turned out to be one of the holiest people channeled so far .... that is to say he maintained his connection to the Divine  while alive, was a genuine healer and working for the light , despite constant attacks from the dark ones ... The Russian Royal family were replaced by reptilians ... it's a complex story ..

Zappa had regrets that his lack of belief in God limited his life greatly ... his message was very urgent and stressed humanity is facing extermination within a few years unless things are turned around ....

We have over a hundred channelings now ...Their value is not so much in the insights they give to the lives of the people ... but more in the broad picture of reality that emerges , and the predicament humanity is in ....

The message is always the same .... Humanity was created as a means of resolving the problem there is with Evil in this free will universe .... Our mission is to call for healing of the fallen angels , dark spirits and malevolent ET's which are at humanities throat and plan to kill us all within the coming  years ....

Only by humanity forgiving the dark ones , who have sorely abused us for thousands of years , can things move forward in a positive way ....

If enough of us Pray to Creator for help then we can avoid destruction.

When people say lack of belief in God, isn't that usually in the context of the judeo Christian traditions?

On 1/21/2020 at 7:16 AM, Bill said:

Valient Thor.jpg

Maria Orsic.jpg

Secret Space Program.jpg

The thing with such pictures is that they are so normal and unremarkable that's it's hard to accept those claims without other information