Sign in to follow this  
Captainlove

Road rage on the increase in UK people more stressed?

Has anyone else noticed how bad things are driving on UK roads nowadays,twice this week alone I have had two drivers become fairly angry at me for maybe making a slight mistake or going to fast or to slow.They shout at you or give you the finger.One guy today at a roundabout even started to threaten me with violence.What the hell is wrong with people,Road rage seems to be getting worse.Does anyone know why this might be I feel the world is becoming alot less tolerant.any good feedback from the forum i would be grateful.

• Like 1

Objectively there is not more road rage , otherwise it would be on the news ... statistics show violent crimes of all kinds are heading down....

YOU  are attracting such events to yourself  .... This is the Magic of the mind ... Your personal reality conforms with your expectations , beliefs and desires .....

You say in the above post ..."I feel the world is becoming a lot less tolerant" ... if you believe that , then your subconscious mind will take that on board and use all it's magical powers to draw to you people who are less tolerant ...

This is a universal principal that many hundreds have books have been written on ...I was lucky enough to discover it when young , and used it to attract wealth  ....I made myself BELIEVE I deserved affluence ... deserved it ... that I should not have to work a 9 to 5 job ... it took a while , but the results came ...

So realize this is just a belief you have , change it to something better ..."everybody loves me" or similar 

You seem to imply your driving skills need improvement , and you are not sensitive to the needs of other road users ... if you encounter any more incidences , you can look at them as the universe reminding you to drive more carefully .... and the Universe does need to shout , Your life is at risk on the road ... the Universe loves you and wants you safe ...

For a detailed explanation of how we create our reality see "The Nature of Personal Reality" ...Jane Roberts 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Objectively there is not more road rage , otherwise it would be on the news ... statistics show violent crimes of all kinds are heading down....

YOU  are attracting such events to yourself  .... This is the Magic of the mind ... Your personal reality conforms with your expectations , beliefs and desires .....

You say in the above post ..."I feel the world is becoming a lot less tolerant" ... if you believe that , then your subconscious mind will take that on board and use all it's magical powers to draw to you people who are less tolerant ...

This is a universal principal that many hundreds have books have been written on ...I was lucky enough to discover it when young , and used it to attract wealth  ....I made myself BELIEVE I deserved affluence ... deserved it ... that I should not have to work a 9 to 5 job ... it took a while , but the results came ...

So realize this is just a belief you have , change it to something better ..."everybody loves me" or similar 

You seem to imply your driving skills need improvement , and you are not sensitive to the needs of other road users ... if you encounter any more incidences , you can look at them as the universe reminding you to drive more carefully .... and the Universe does need to shout , Your life is at risk on the road ... the Universe loves you and wants you safe ...

For a detailed explanation of how we create our reality see "The Nature of Personal Reality" ...Jane Roberts 

Thanks for your words they make perfect sense.

21 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Has anyone else noticed how bad things are driving on UK roads nowadays,twice this week alone I have had two drivers become fairly angry at me for maybe making a slight mistake or going to fast or to slow.They shout at you or give you the finger.One guy today at a roundabout even started to threaten me with violence.What the hell is wrong with people,Road rage seems to be getting worse.Does anyone know why this might be I feel the world is becoming alot less tolerant.any good feedback from the forum i would be grateful.

Yeah,, The standard of driving in the UK is horrendous ,, This occurred after the rest of Europe was allowed to invade the UK ,,,, The standard of driving in Europe must be horrendous!

All I hear now is blue lights ,, (police/ambulance sirens) yep ,, another twat has had an accident ,, ,, 

They must be on drugs!  

2 hours ago, jupiter12 said:

All I hear now is blue lights ,, (police/ambulance sirens) yep ,, another twat has had an accident ,, ,, 

They must be on drugs!  

Again , another example of someone living in their own world ... a personal world created by their beliefs about reality ... living in such a world will increase the chances of You being involved in a car accident ...

In the real , objective world nothing of the sort is happening ... much less police/ ambulance sirens .... they have halved in 10 years 

b9c3c155-3d58-4443-b57b-ceb12792482d.png

• Like 2

Road Rage doesnt exist. humans are just angry, its absolutely normal to be and get angry. its not Rage.

pls stop buying into this myth. you never get Aeroplane rage. 

Edited by Jumpeogue

This world is getting more and more stressed and out of control. It's only natural that anger sets in.

I think it is partly due to the levels of congestion now and the sense of entitlement so many people have.

Commuting by car anywhere in or near a City (London & Manchester being the worst) or large town is horrendous and more often than not public transport is an expensive  joke and just not a  feasible option.
Congestion in M'cr is so bad now that people are turrning down £50,000 jobs when they find out it is located in the city centre.

Of course it is not helped by bs schemes that reduce a 3 lane either side carriage way to two lanes to put in a bus lane that you hardly ever see a bus on-buses which by the way you can't get on because they are full like a sardine can.

That same road then goes into a 20mph limit with chicanes and speed humps it is also only one lane for cars and one for buses!

This is a major route into Mc'r .

Other roads in and around the city that are one lane each side and already narrow they just paint big green cycle lanes where there is not enough room .

Then of course despite the amount of tax we pay the roads are  full of holes but of course there is enough money for us to pay £2.4 million for Harry & Megahn's country house to be redecorated.

Is it surprising people sometimes lose their cool?

Many will have heard about the sick joke that is Northern Rail -still not replaced the old pacer rolling stock that has been in service since 1984. 

Let's tell it like it is Britain is an expensive, grim, rundown, grey mess where nothing is fit for purpose.

People are expected to work longer and longer hours for less and less pay and then commute 1.5 hours morning and evening to do less than 10 miles in some cases.

Edited by Guest

There is no dummy spitting when it comes to taking a driving test and the hopes of a licence.

7 hours ago, QuodHumana said:

This world is getting more and more stressed and out of control. It's only natural that anger sets in.

How?

16 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Again , another example of someone living in their own world ... a personal world created by their beliefs about reality ... living in such a world will increase the chances of You being involved in a car accident ...

In the real , objective world nothing of the sort is happening ... much less police/ ambulance sirens .... they have halved in 10 years 

b9c3c155-3d58-4443-b57b-ceb12792482d.png

That doesn't necessarily mean there are less accidents,there may or may not be.

• More people wear seat belts now than years ago. Remember the clunk click adverts on TV in the 1980s?
  • Drink driving is less common than it was
  • Cars ave better crash protection
  • The M1 opened in 1959 and had no speed limits and no lighting
  • Speed limits were not  introduced on motorways until 1965 official stats claim a  20% reduction in fatal accidents as a result.

I have also noticed people getting ruder on the road. Two months ago someone nearly ran me over (it was a 20mph zone and he came tearing out of nowhere at 40-50mph) and he swore at me. He then turned round and followed me down the road cursing. Luckily I was able to duck into a friend's house.

10 hours ago, It'sallbs said:

I think it is partly due to the levels of congestion now and the sense of entitlement so many people have.

Commuting by car anywhere in or near a City (London & Manchester being the worst) or large town is horrendous and more often than not public transport is an expensive  joke and just not a  feasible option.
Congestion in M'cr is so bad now that people are turrning down £50,000 jobs when they find out it is located in the city centre.

Of course it is not helped by bs schemes that reduce a 3 lane either side carriage way to two lanes to put in a bus lane that you hardly ever see a bus on-buses which by the way you can't get on because they are full like a sardine can.

That same road then goes into a 20mph limit with chicanes and speed humps it is also only one lane for cars and one for buses!

This is a major route into Mc'r .

Other roads in and around the city that are one lane each side and already narrow they just paint big green cycle lanes where there is not enough room .

Then of course despite the amount of tax we pay the roads are  full of holes but of course there is enough money for us to pay £2.4 million for Harry & Megahn's country house to be redecorated.

Is it surprising people sometimes lose their cool?

Many will have heard about the sick joke that is Northern Rail -still not replaced the old pacer rolling stock that has been in service since 1984. 

Let's tell it like it is Britain is an expensive, grim, rundown, grey mess where nothing is fit for purpose.

People are expected to work longer and longer hours for less and less pay and then commute 1.5 hours morning and evening to do less than 10 miles in some cases.

I have recently relocated and redeployed to a city centre for my work as I used to work in a little place outside the main town where I live. And I have been recommended to continue using the main bus route from home to work as I mainly do 9 to 5 in the week and the congestion on the roads before 9 and after 5 can be absolutely horrendous!

On 7/1/2019 at 12:05 AM, It'sallbs said:

That doesn't necessarily mean there are less accidents,there may or may not be.

• More people wear seat belts now than years ago. Remember the clunk click adverts on TV in the 1980s?
  • Drink driving is less common than it was
  • Cars ave better crash protection
  • The M1 opened in 1959 and had no speed limits and no lighting
  • Speed limits were not  introduced on motorways until 1965 official stats claim a  20% reduction in fatal accidents as a result.

You make some good points . I was posting this chart to suggest there were less sirens, which J said he was hearing a lot of ... unfortunately there are no statistics for how often ambulance /police sirens sound ... The one I posted was I thought, the best available . The chart shows a steep decline in deaths , and presumably serious injuries , all due the reasons you list . This must mean a corresponding reduction in ambulances rushing around with dying or injured people on board . Police cars also have sirens ... I could post similar charts showing a decline in all crimes , and so presumably a corresponding decline  police sirens .

The road systems seem to have been designed by halfwits

1 hour ago, muir said:

The road systems seem to have been designed by halfwits

The newest roads are also designed as toll roads, the middle barriers are now solid concrete to prevent anyone from getting off early in order to shorten their drive times, this has been done by design with many surveys as overhead scanners.

The just in time distance tech is the forerunner to automatic speeding fines straight out of your account.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

its the me me society we live in.

its turned everyone into selfish fukwits

a cull is long over due

14 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

a cull is long over due

That is a silly statement, first the people are encouraged to live above their means and taught greed is good, and then to self loath and wish themselves dead because they were not alert enough to see how these thought processes first came about.

This is the David Icke forum isn't it??

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

the first part is correct.

the 2nd part should say - then they are shown just how good their shitty life is compared to the characters on their favourite soaps, so they feel better for themselves and their shitty little existence.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

the first part is correct.

the 2nd part should say - then they are shown just how good their shitty life is compared to the characters on their favourite soaps, so they feel better for themselves and their shitty little existence.

Correct or no, each and every individual has all of the wherewithall to try and change that mediocre existence, the freedom to seek out those who will help them find different ways of doing things, as we did here, all it takes is determination a nudge in another direction, stand still on a beach and the tide will sweep you away.

I feel much better for doing so, what you see is the result of that determination, another road travelled is another way of doing things.

On 6/29/2019 at 3:26 AM, oz93666 said:

oz..you are talking bollocks mate...technology is making people head cases...they need to become luddites again

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

a cull is long over due

the grand solar minimum will sort it out soon

1 minute ago, masonfreeparty said:

the grand solar minimum will sort it out soon

Natural causes are allowed, thereafter the skilled and the willing are the most likely to survive, money will definately become obsolete.

Brings back memories of when I was five walking on Windermere,

Boy was it cold, but spring came and nature smiled again.

lets look at apprentice logic.

cull - silly

solar minimun - acceptable

theres only one silly boi here

Edited by bamboozooka

6 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

lets look at apprentice logic.

cull - silly

solar minimun - acceptable

theres only one silly boi here

Natural is uncontrollable, manufactured cull is controllable, who wants to go first.

Edited by The Apprentice