Sign in to follow this  
Six Million Dollar Man

Icke claims to be made directly by God while others are not

8 minutes ago, Six Million Dollar Man said:

No

No

No and yes

So it's Ok for Zionist Satanists to rule and control everything ,,

But all you care about ,, and have become obsessed about is trying to expose your (alleged) David scandal ,,,,,,, Um ,, 

Edited by jupiter12

2 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

im sorry but we can all allegate, i dont have alot or any trust in allegations.

your not doing very well today.

I'm not alleging anything, it's no secret Gildan a Canadian Firm use sweatshops in Haiti to make their shirts. Are you disputing that fact?

54 minutes ago, Six Million Dollar Man said:

Rude and offensive where give examples.

I'm never rude or offensive ,,

1cccccbbbbb_zpsu7avcmco.jpg

A) Has anyone here wondered what would have happened if David's predictions had come true?

B)Why is it nearly all predictions involve something nasty happening to someone, somewhere, sometime as per USA remote viewing the future catastrophe involving the Sun?

c) What is it about the nature of existence that allows remote viewing etc and predicates "nasty" outcomes for those that attempt it?

4 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

So it's Ok for Zionist Satanists to rule and control everything ,,

But all you care about ,, and have become obsessed about is trying to expose your (alleged) David scandal ,,,,,,, Um ,, 

I don't believe in this Zionist Satanists plot/conspiracy so how can I say it's alright for them to do anything? I don't believe they exist, is that plain enough?

1 minute ago, serpentine said:

A) Has anyone here wondered what would have happened if David's predictions had come true?

B)Why is it nearly all predictions involve something nasty happening to someone, somewhere, sometime as per USA remote viewing the future catastrophe involving the Sun?

c) What is it about the nature of existence that allows remote viewing etc and predicates "nasty" outcomes for those that attempt it?

Haa! They did come true ,, ! The control system is all around you everyone! Yep ,, the control system David always talked about ,,

4 minutes ago, Six Million Dollar Man said:

I'm not alleging anything, it's no secret Gildan a Canadian Firm use sweatshops in Haiti to make their shirts. Are you disputing that fact?

you link was a post which included Allegations in the heading, stop being so angry and accept that allegations are not factual.

2 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

you link was a post which included Allegations in the heading, stop being so angry and accept that allegations are not factual.

Montreal-based Gildan Activewear, which supplies T-shirts and other apparel to the University of Toronto and dozens of other Canadian universities, has been buying apparel from two Haitian factories that are paying workers well below Haiti’s minimum wage, according to a report from the Worker Rights Consortium, a group representing nearly 200 universities that monitors factories making college-logo apparel.

Big font so you don't miss it.

You know I find it quite sad how far some people will humiliate themselves before admitting their wrong.

Edited by Six Million Dollar Man

2 minutes ago, Six Million Dollar Man said:

I don't believe in this Zionist Satanists plot/conspiracy so how can I say it's alright for them to do anything? I don't believe they exist, is that plain enough?

Um , but this is the foundation of what David talks and writes about ,,

David has extensively proven Satanic Ancient Zionist Bloodlines rule the planet!

Maybe you're on the wrong forum!

3 minutes ago, Six Million Dollar Man said:

Montreal-based Gildan Activewear, which supplies T-shirts and other apparel to the University of Toronto and dozens of other Canadian universities, has been buying apparel from two Haitian factories that are paying workers well below Haiti’s minimum wage, according to a report from the Worker Rights Consortium, a group representing nearly 200 universities that monitors factories making college-logo apparel.

Big font so you don't miss it.

You know

200 universities, you think i was born yesterday?

200 ur having a laugh here.

Just now, jupiter12 said:

David has extensively proven Satanic Ancient Zionist Bloodlines rule the planet!

2 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

Here we go again

Free speech question everything, that's what Dave says, yes?

18 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

im sorry but we can all allegate, i dont have alot or any trust in allegations.

your not doing very well today.

How is it allegations when they admit it? They don't hide the fact, they couldn't even if they wanted to.

Here we go again

Free speech question everything, that's what Dave says, yes?

Yep! I absolutely believe in free speech ,,

So you keep telling us all that David talks crap ,, and blahhh!

And we will make our own minds up ,,

Meanwhile ,, have dip in the ocean ,, 

1cccccbbbbb_zpsu7avcmco.jpg

How is it allegations when they admit it? They don't hide the fact, they couldn't even if they wanted to.

yeah 200 universities are sitting down and saying lets figure out wtf is going on in haiti, gimme a break.

whatever ounce of credability you had has just walked out the door.

3 hours ago, Six Million Dollar Man said:

settled out off court the night before,

they brought Alex Jones to court too, now he is penniless, even his own wife decashed him, and your happy that AJ is poor now? is unable to keep opening peoples eyes? and DI, would you be happy if he was poor?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

Haa! They did come true ,, ! The control system is all around you everyone! Yep ,, the control system David always talked about ,,

In this case the particular reference was to those early predictions of natural catastophes mentioned in the first post of the thread.:classic_cool:

Any thoughts on points B and C that were skilfully avoided? :classic_smile:

@Six Million Dollar Man - I haven't read all the replies here, but in response to your OP, I think Icke has subsequently said - or written - that during that period of his life, if someone had asked him what planet he was on, he would have struggled to answer.

Seems to have well-and-truly 'snapped out of it' a long, long time ago as anyone who has listened to him speak in the past 25 years or so would surely have to admit, so dredging this up again in an attempt to character-assassinate him is grasping at straws.

Edited by size of light
  • Like 3

As with anything, take what works for you, and leave the rest behind. With Icke it is no different.

22 hours ago, serpentine said:

In this case the particular reference was to those early predictions of natural catastophes mentioned in the first post of the thread.:classic_cool:

Any thoughts on points B and C that were skilfully avoided? :classic_smile:

Ooh skilfully ,, thank you ,, I'm cleverer than I thought! ,,

Ultimately ,, everything that matters ,, ie the total control system ,, has come true ,,

so you can choose to focus on which predictions didn't happen ,, or wake up and see what is being built around humanity! just as David predicted! 

18 hours ago, size of light said:

dredging this up again in an attempt to character-assassinate him is grasping at straws.

maybe that's the point,goal.......but what do i know, i'm conspiracy nutter 😂

• Like 2

13 hours ago, QuodHumana said:

As with anything, take what works for you, and leave the rest behind. With Icke it is no different.

Yeah! that's good advice. 

What David talks about requires a huge amount of open mindedness and awakening ,,

Everyone is at different levels of waking ,, Some love being asleep ,, that's how it is ,,

• Like 1

Icke has said an awful lot of bullshit over the years, he used to talk about 2012 and pole shifts.

He used to talk about the 'control system' being over by 2000, the 2012, then he moved the goal posts to 2018, he's probably moved the goal posts again.

Remember when he said parking wardens were going to be given police powers and they were gonna be a fascist authority when the war started, he siad that over 10 years ago.

Icke has said an uncountable number of wrong things in the last 25 years, but he just keeps ploughing on, never talking to anybody who would actually challenge him over his beliefs, and his follows just forget about the nonsense and continue to follow him. He has no credibility.

21 minutes ago, ThisIsme said:

Icke has said an awful lot of bullshit over the years, he used to talk about 2012 and pole shifts.

He used to talk about the 'control system' being over by 2000, the 2012, then he moved the goal posts to 2018, he's probably moved the goal posts again.

Remember when he said parking wardens were going to be given police powers and they were gonna be a fascist authority when the war started, he siad that over 10 years ago.

Icke has said an uncountable number of wrong things in the last 25 years, but he just keeps ploughing on, never talking to anybody who would actually challenge him over his beliefs, and his follows just forget about the nonsense and continue to follow him. 

There's a lot of truth in that post .... It's the trap many have fallen into , I have myself , so has Alex Jones ... you get in so deep you can see the controllers plans , and assume it's going to go the way they want ... But It never EVER does ....  

We would all do a lot better by saying , "this is what it seems the plan is " ... and then give ten reasons why it will never happen , and pointing out how many times their plans have failed in the past .

Worst ... If you put it on record , that , for example they'll probably be martial law by 2020 ... then there will be a part of you that wants it to come about .. you have made a prediction , and nobody want's to be proved wrong and look stupid ..you will be using some of your psychic/mental energy to make this prediction come true.

Edited by oz93666