Sign in to follow this  
Golden Retriever

Israel strikes Syria again today

‘Israeli missile strikes’ on Damascus & Homs kill 4 civilians, including toddler (VIDEOS)

"Syrian air defenses have responded to apparent missile attacks in the vicinity of Damascus and Homs, SANA reports, with its military source claiming that a number of ‘hostile targets’ have been intercepted.

At least 4 people, including a baby, were killed in the strikes on the Damascus countryside, while 21 others suffered injuries, according to state TV. One of those injured is a month-old baby girl, who suffered burns and facial wounds. Besides the casualties, a number of houses on the outskirts of Damascus suffered “material damage.” 

The missiles were launched from Lebanese airspace, where Israeli aircraft were spotted making low-altitude flights around the time of the incident, according to TV channel Al-Mayadeen, Al-Masdar News, and other regional sources."

https://www.rt.com/news/463081-syria-air-defenses-explosions/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-01/syria-says-israel-targets-military-four-including-baby-killed

• Like 1

It's not the first time is it? It´s been going on for a long time.

3 February 2013

"Syria's embattled President Bashar al-Assad has accused Israel of trying to "destabilise" his country.

It was his first remarks on last week's reported Israeli air strike in Syria. Syrian TV has shown images of the raid Damascus says Israeli jets carried out on a military research centre in Jamraya last Wednesday.

US officials said the air strike targeted a weapons convoy bound for Lebanon. The Israeli defence minister has hinted his country was responsible.

Ehud Barak told a security conference in Germany on Sunday that the strike was "proof that when we say something we mean it".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-21311874

Edited by Golden Retriever

Isreali air force regularly and one presumes without prior permission plots missions over Lebanese air space to strike at targets in Syria.

This tactically limits the response time of Syrian air defences to defend itself over it's own air space and is true of all countries with important assets within long range of air to ground missiles. Such considerations are also always true of geographically small countries such as Israel with the crunch point at some point on the horizon when second string nations start acquiring long range hypersonic smart missiles.

Whatever justification is supplied it always seems to be Syrian air defences that are attacked.which is in turn turning their operatives and units into veteran status.

Edited by serpentine
  • Like 2

On 7/1/2019 at 9:15 PM, Golden Retriever said:

‘Israeli missile strikes’ on Damascus & Homs kill 4 civilians, including toddler (VIDEOS)

"Syrian air defenses have responded to apparent missile attacks in the vicinity of Damascus and Homs, SANA reports, with its military source claiming that a number of ‘hostile targets’ have been intercepted.

At least 4 people, including a baby, were killed in the strikes on the Damascus countryside, while 21 others suffered injuries, according to state TV. One of those injured is a month-old baby girl, who suffered burns and facial wounds. Besides the casualties, a number of houses on the outskirts of Damascus suffered “material damage.” 

The missiles were launched from Lebanese airspace, where Israeli aircraft were spotted making low-altitude flights around the time of the incident, according to TV channel Al-Mayadeen, Al-Masdar News, and other regional sources."

https://www.rt.com/news/463081-syria-air-defenses-explosions/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-01/syria-says-israel-targets-military-four-including-baby-killed

Imagine if Iran did this?

It would dominate western news..Trump would literally pick up an assault rifle for his national assembly where he would be committing the entire national USA budget to fighting Iran.

Of coarse its perfectly fine for Israelis to murder anyone they wish because holocaust.

I think any Israeli should be able to kill anyone they choose..even for looking at them in a peculiar way..And they could carry a special 'immunity from prosecution' card which state, related to the holocaust victims, 1000 years of freedom from all laws for all Israeli Jews.

Its the only way the world can pay them back for the 6 million who died in the gas oven in Aushwits.

Im clearly not an anti-Semite as all can see.

*Sometime in the future, in the ME*

" ...my wife and children were killed by an Israeli missiles fired from fighter plane, I hear the triggers in those planes have a slight edge to them, that over a coarse of a few hours can leave the index finger a bit sensitive..poor Israeli fighter pilots, why must they always suffer?.. I hope one day they can forgive the world for the holocaust"

• Like 1

Syria was struck after a meeting between Israel, Russia, and USA.

People need to understand that Russia and Israel are aligned. Putin is a Zionist.

Russiagate is real, its just that the MSM kept Israel out of the equation.

Trump is colluding with Putin and Netanyahu.

Since the "alt media" is largely controlled by Israeli interests, they are trying to con people into believing Putin is an independent operator. He is not.

Edited by Vancity Eagle

Just now, size of light said:

'Russiagate is real.'

C'mon man, don't overreach and invalidate all your other points entirely. 🤪

So if Trump is colluding with Israel that is Zionist

WHy wouldn't he also be colluding with Russia that is Zionist

Trumps connections with Russia are long standing. ONly people with their heads in the sand think otherwise, but please do remain to be ignorant.

1 minute ago, Vancity Eagle said:

Trumps connections with Russia are long standing. ONly people with their heads in the sand think otherwise, but please do remain to be ignorant.

If there was anything to it, Trumps enemies would have brought him down instead of being left egg on their faces.

I imagine there are all kind of political leveraging [sic] going on behind the scenes with most nations to a certain extent.

Trumps main focus now is re-election, he wants to end the trade war.. Israel will have to wait.

Could Putin be at the meeting by proxy for Iran, as Russia has excellent ties with Iran?

7 hours ago, Vancity Eagle said:

Because no matter what you think of Trump, Russiagate is total bullshit and it is only your dogmatic ideology (and hatred of POTUS) that blinds you from seeing this.

Edited by size of light

when israel gets its  comeuppance I swear to god ill open the rum and drink straight from the bottle

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vancity Eagle said:

Sorry to double quote you but I just had to post this video

This is hilarious, its almost as funny as Teresa may doing the Peter Crouch Robot dance.

If you think this guy could outsmart the Security services, I'd say you were obsessive, Jarred Kushner, now thats a different story.

Trump is the distraction, and he is the best.

*when he stands in front of the queen looking at the Trooping of the guard like they are there for him -priceless*

8 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

when israel gets its  comeuppance I swear to god ill open the rum and drink straight from the bottle

Make sure the seal is on really tight on that rum.

Israel is set up to fail, its designed to bring the downfall and then outlawing of religion around the globe.

When Israel falls, it will be hell on earth, a global clash of civilisations on a scale never spoken of in recorded history.

Just enjoy the peace you have right now, be thankful, I am thankful constantly for the peace nowadays.

2 minutes ago, ilimmu said:

Israel is set up to fail, its designed to bring the downfall and then outlawing of religion around the globe.

When Israel falls, it will be hell on earth, a global clash of civilisations on a scale never spoken of in recorded history.

Just enjoy the peace you have right now, be thankful, I am thankful constantly for the peace nowadays.

sounds like your referencing the bible 🤔

4 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

sounds like your referencing the bible 🤔

Im referencing the mazzini letter from pike

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

The bolded part..

6 minutes ago, ilimmu said:

Im referencing the mazzini letter from pike

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

The bolded part..

i never heard of it 

47 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

i never heard of it 

It was allegedly penned in 1870.

There are parts that are alleged to of been added later.

and some claim the letter is an all out fake.

Regardless of the semantics, its happening right in front of our eyes and being prepared for as we speak.

We've seen the nihilist Atheists (LBGTQAI) in action on here the last couple of weeks attacking Christianity at every opportunity..its happening whether its fake or not!

Th letter describes WW1 and WW2 fairly accurately,its all about creating maximum damage and causing wars.

The way Israel was recreated by the gun speaks volumes about hows Zionist Jewry differs from Orthodox/traditional Jewry, and its been murder ever since it was created, by design.

They will throw the majority of Israelis under the bus too, they only care about the end result, everyone outside of the lodges is fair game.

I think there is too much hatred towards the ordinary Israelis, I bet most of them are sound people who dont agree with their governments actions just like we dont with ours.

10 minutes ago, ilimmu said:

It was allegedly penned in 1870.

There are parts that are alleged to of been added later.

and some claim the letter is an all out fake.

Regardless of the semantics, its happening right in front of our eyes and being prepared for as we speak.

We've seen the nihilist Atheists (LBGTQAI) in action on here the last couple of weeks attacking Christianity at every opportunity..its happening whether its fake or not!

Th letter describes WW1 and WW2 fairly accurately,its all about creating maximum damage and causing wars.

The way Israel was recreated by the gun speaks volumes about hows Zionist Jewry differs from Orthodox/traditional Jewry, and its been murder ever since it was created, by design.

They will throw the majority of Israelis under the bus too, they only care about the end result, everyone outside of the lodges is fair game.

I think there is too much hatred towards the ordinary Israelis, I bet most of them are sound people who dont agree with their governments actions just like we dont with ours.

all that from 1 letter?

1 minute ago, Jumpeogue said:

all that from 1 letter?

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_masonsknightstemplar15.htm

Have a read, its very interesting if you thread the history of it together, their plans look to be coming along nicely from their perspective.

then look at whats happening currently

Exclusive: White House's Kushner unveils economic portion of Middle East peace plan

9 MIN READ

•  
  •  

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House on Saturday outlined a $50 billion Middle East economic plan that would create a global investment fund to lift the Palestinian and neighboring Arab state economies, and fund a $5 billion transportation corridor to connect the West Bank and Gaza.

1 minute ago, ilimmu said:

Have a read, its very interesting

i think something really bad has to happen and i mean really bad for people the go after the call of 'we want peace' 

On 7/2/2019 at 10:49 PM, A brother said:

USEUSEUSE Mssh summary.jpg

On 7/2/2019 at 10:50 PM, A brother said:

USEUSEuse 1Thess 5-3-6 Say peac & safty bt suddn destrctn cums.jpg

2 minutes ago, Jumpeogue said:

i think something really bad has to happen and i mean really bad for people the go after the call of 'we want peace' 

I know you dont like bible quoting, but Brother A describes your intuition and the relevant discussion we have just had regarding the Mazzini letter.

Then consider this aspect, set up to fail?

Opinion 

Jared Kushner's 'Paradigm-busting' Mideast Peace Deal Just Won't Work

Kushner's 'all new' economic peace approach has been tried before. It doesn't work. And for Gulf states, long seeking deeper ties with Israel, it won't help either

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/.premium-jared-kushner-s-paradigm-busting-mideast-peace-deal-just-won-t-work-1.7373104

Edited by ilimmu

13 minutes ago, ilimmu said:

I know you dont like bible quoting, but Brother A describes your intuition and the relevant discussion we have just had regarding the Mazzini letter.

Thankyou for showing respect. I appreciate that.

1 minute ago, Jumpeogue said:

Thankyou for showing respect. I appreciate that.

Welcome, of coarse I respect you, you have not been unpleasant on here.

I enjoyed sharing information with you. :)

10 hours ago, ilimmu said:

Was this man broadcasting the same message, did he know something the rest of us did not.