Sign in to follow this  
JumpRogue

Reality Vs Waves

My personal hypothesis  is :

that similar energy accumulates in areas with massive systems of transit.

It's possible that all kinds of energy gathers in such areas, with its throngs of people, and all the traffic, but on that theory a change would be quite odd.

Even if environmental factors alone are the cause.

So physical objects are basically information.

without a doubt that is a mysterious phenomena, a state variation caused by the localized increase of waves! 

(im not sure what to think)

wave mutation? transformation? 

could a wave progress further within an area, could it materialize? the interior is within the whirlpool of a special wave, in other words, this is both the real world and a world constructed of information.

is it possible to tamper with those waves and areas? could the world shift into the information world?

can the world be manipulated into the information world

i think it is still incomplete, if it did envelope, all matter would become transformable? 

is this really impossible?

it needs some felxible thinking

Very interesting.

Can you explain what you mean a bit more by giving an example?

Edited by size of light

@size of light i would but you will say im crazy.

i believe the world (information) will one day become (informationlized) and dematerialise with other (information).

Edited by Jumpeogue

I believe those waves have something to do with the phenomenon occurring in the real world.

why do i believe such a hysterical belief?

i cant account for earthquakes.

has anyone noticed the decrease in earthquakes recently?

why have they all of a sudden calmed down when it was crazy over the past 7 years?

Everyone has to find answers for themselves.

I have said it before, and continue to say it: a multi-cultural and multi-faith wave (information) needs to (dare i say?) STOP, and all faiths of that society while side-lining none. Anything else is entirely damaging. It is all damaging.

No, it is a concern or a spotlight on a specific narrative that needs highlighting - if only for the sake of sanity. Am i sane?

Inclusive means all and excludes none. I'm all for inclusive. 

Yet tolerance itself is being re-written, it's definition is being turned into a single line of rhetoric, a one way street. I feel sick even thinking this.

Wave Tolerance, actually, is a two way street - what it isn't is prejudice. Prejudice is the antonym of tolerance, and prejudice is actually what is going on right now. Wave Prejudice away from a set way of life, away from traditions and morality.

I guess what I'm saying is that it is easier to dissolve lots of tiny pieces of information than alot at the same time.

And while it is being ignored, the march toward establishing a real world (information) hell bent on creating and enforcing laws according to the majority demographic is goose stepping away from typical traditional values, straight into the pages of a holy book that knows no compromise. Knows no tolerance.

Laws, thats another overlooked and very serious enviromental factor that needs to be erased. The amount of wave energy that is consequential has been bombarding us for, well, EVER.

Edited by Jumpeogue

I do not believe the planet (information ball)  is as weak and fragile as it is being portrayed. Its not logic to me.

Everything actually, at least to those who try to outright deny and downplay what I have said are there, contributing to the transformation of information. Im sure there will be an onslaught of hateful wavers.

On it's own, that's not such an issue. But couple it with my Hypothesis and you may start to get it.

We know, here of all places, that war is a tool. We're all lied to - perhaps none more than the soldiers who take on the role to defend... but what those men and women went to war for (in their hearts) OMG the wave that created is insane ) was to protect.

Maybe my self expression isnt doing anything. My heart breaks when I think about all of this. Such a disgrace we (information) have become.