Shalom aleichem,

The following words were written-- with a few edits by me to update the terminology (e.g. “Fallen Races”)-- by a person who has sent me to share the information I have been providing. These words sum up the most important points to remember. My suggestion is to save these words while they remain available for copying, and, as your minds and hearts guide you, to SHARE them with your brothers and sisters of the world.

...In 1950, James Paul Warburg, a foreign agent of the Rothschild Dynasty, a major player in the Federal Reserve Act scam, boasted confidently before the U.S. Senate: "We shall have a World government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World government will be achieved by conquest or consent."

The Rothschild's so-called New World Order is upon us! Some years ago a family in America received the mark of the beast: they had a digital chip implanted under their skin. The public were fed the misinformation that the chip is intended "for health reasons". The truth is, the chip stores all the bearer's personal information, including social security number, and it also serves as a tracking device. The New World Order is a jam-packed society, and microchipping is a way to control great numbers of people.

Blatently centered on materialism, the social structure of the NWO makes no effort to conceal it's lack of religious foundations, in the words of Peter Hoagland, a Nebraska State Senator: "Fundamental Bible-believing people do not have the right to indoctrinate their children in their religious beliefs because we, the State, are preparing them for the year when America will be part of a one-world order global society, and their children will not fit in." A few years down the line, the chip will be manditory for all new born babies. "There have been bills before Congress that would allow them to inject a microchip in your child at the time of birth for identification purposes. The President of the United States of America, under the ‘Emigration Control Act of 1986’, Section 100, has the authority to deem whatever type of identification is necessary — whether it be an invisible tattoo or electronic media under the skin.

There is nothing "new" about the NWO and the Nephilim behind it; they exist and travel in another reality, in a divided-time structure which exists parallel to the Earth's world of real-time. Though you can't see it, their world stalks your very footsteps, and soon they will be forcing you to join them. By "them" I refer to the Fallen Races and their stooges who control politics and the banking world, and are on their way to controlling world media.

The only way to avoid the clutches of the Nephilim is to stay where you are, in real-time. If you decide to stay in this world, as I hope with my whole heart you will, the authorities of the NWO will try to make it impossible for you to buy goods, so you will have to learn to live off the land and to trade with others who live off the land. Planting food is easy, put the seed in the ground, cover it, water it, and some weeks later you have food. No special skills are required to grow food, plant the seed and food happens. Every effort will be made to tempt you to leave this world. Television, newspapers, radio, internet, media in all its forms will dangle the glittering world of time-travel before you. Flying cars, robots, cloning, electronic toys, technology beyond your wildest imagination will be used to entice you, but all that glitters is not good.

There is only one way to protect yourselves from the evil to come: shun the technology of the New World Order, do not have the mark of the beast implanted in your body! Stay in God's time-frame. Stay in this reality of the 24 hour Day, the seven Day week, the 12 Month Year, for this time structure was formed in the beginning by God for your progress. When you hear of a method of reading time, a method of returning to past-time and prolonging life, know that Nephilim are talking to you. Stay right here in the reality you have always known. Continue to read time by the clock and the calendar, grow old with the land, die on the land, and awaken with glorious new bodies.

Do not follow the Nephilim! The path they follow is the path of the damned. Do not enter their time-frame even to look at what they have to offer! Resist even a glimpse of their world, for you may give in to temptation. Accept this familiar world in which you have always lived; accept this time-frame that was established for you in the beginning by the Spirit of GOD. Cocooned in the time-frame created by GOD you are protected from evil deception. GOD'S time is read on the face of the clock and on the pages of the calendar, GOD'S time flows forward into the future and is living water. Nephilims' time is stagnant water and abounds with all that is rotten and evil. I tell you now that whatever they may call it, divided-time, split-time, frozen-time, or by some other name, I pray that you will not be curious about it, that you will not be tempted to even glance at Satan's reality, but that you will hold fast to your good Earth!...”

13 hours ago, A brother said:

..In 1950, James Paul Warburg, a foreign agent of the Rothschild Dynasty, a major player in the Federal Reserve Act scam, boasted confidently before the U.S. Senate: "We shall have a World government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World government will be achieved by conquest or consent."

The Rothschild's so-called New World Order is upon us! Some years ago a family in America received the mark of the beast: they had a digital chip implanted under their skin. The public were fed the misinformation that the chip is intended "for health reasons". The truth is, the chip stores all the bearer's personal information, including social security number, and it also serves as a tracking device. The New World Order is a jam-packed society, and microchipping is a way to control great numbers of people.

I must say  I'm extremely fond of Brother's posts, he's a great asset to the forum  ... he understands all the important issues ... I agree with virtually all of it ...

I'll just take issue with the parts I've highlighted ...

I'm sure James Warburg really believed he would see the NWO within his life time ... He's been dead for over 50 years!

I expect Bush Snr who made a famous NWO speech in 1991 believed it was imminent as well  ...He's rotting in his grave too!

Far from the NWO being "upon us " it is further away than ever , humanity has more freedom than ever before....

We must realize these are just plans they have , crazy pipe dreams , everything they try fails . They can only take control of humanity by trickery and covert means , and for whatever reason these always fail , If they were to try open force , they would be exposed for who they are , and the combined mental energy of humanity would blow them away ... 

There is a possibility that  Earth changes could lead the aliens to offer humans the illusion of rescue  ... Brother is right to alert us to this danger .

3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

There is a possibility that  Earth changes could lead the aliens to offer humans the illusion of rescue  ... Brother is right to alert us to this danger .

Shalom Oz, and all readers,

Most of the world is ignorant of the subjects you have been investigating, to which I have made contributions. Those of us who are aware of possible coming events carry a responsibility to help our brothers and sisters to be awakened, so their ignorance cannot be used against them, as it is intended to do.

In other words, the information being learned is meant for more than just the few of us here. Each of us is needed to spread this information far and wide; for some of you that can be done now, for some, at a later time when the need of this knowledge becomes more evident.

You are all potential torch bearers, torch bearers that are needed to light other torches, so that people cannot be evilly manipulated into making horrible choices that cannot be revoked.

Think of others and follow your hearts.

Shalom aleichem,

We live in a time when knowledge is being restored and hidden things are being exposed. With that in mind, the following is given to provide some of that information for you to consider. The words quoted below were written by the one who has sent me to share information with you. After reading the below, I understand that you will likely have questions. If so, I will answer as I am able.

...The substance that makes up all living things is called protoplasm. Protoplasm is a colourless, jellylike mixture of different materials including proteins, water, fats, carbohydrates and certain minerals. Protoplasm is organised into units called cells, (tiny amounts of protoplasm enclosed by a thin membrane). Cells are alive, they breathe take in food, dispose of wastes, grow and reproduce. All plants and animals are made up of cells. The nucleus at the centre of the cell controls the metabolism and reproduction of the cell. The chemical structure of a cell is very complex, with the composition of protoplasm differing from one cell to another, however, the basic structure of all cells is the same. The protoplasm is divided between the nucleus and the surrounding cytoplasm. The nucleus stores memory, controls heredity, regulates growth and reproduction and governs most of the cells activities.

When a cell divides, each of the new cells gets a copy of the master plan. The master plan is stored in the nucleus in an substance called deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). DNA molecules are arranged into a double thread held together by cross-pieces and wound like a spring. The tighter the spring, the denser the body. In the foreseeable future man will learn to increase and decrease the tension in the molecules of a substance, thereby tightening and relaxing the spring and adjusting the density of a substance, including the human body. Though altering the density of a substance may sound incredible at this point in man’s scientific development, the knowledge of how to do so is not far off.

Each person begins life as a single cell which is formed by the combining of an egg cell (gamete) and a sperm cell. From this small beginning the fertilized cell replicates and the completed human body contains about a hundred million million cells. The original fertilized cell consists of half the somatic (physical/corporeal) information of the female parent and half the somatic information of the male parent, thus the embryo inherits only physical properties from its parents.

DNA stores a vast amount of information. All the experiences and learning of a person’s past lives are stored in DNA as innate knowledge, and though this information is not accesible to consciousness, it governs a person’s instincts. The instinctive way in which you respond to events depends on accumulation of this “secret” information which is stored in your DNA. A man who has been a beggar in one of his past lives may be more sympathetic to a beggar than a man who has not had the experience. I say “may” because some people are kind to beggars without having experienced the misery of their circumstances. In human beings, all cells, except the sex cells, contain 46 chromosomes, (two sets of 23 chromosomes). If we think of chromosomes as storage space, half the storage space (23 chromosomes) contains the instructions on how to build a body and the other half contains the individual’s innate knowledge. Thus, half of the storage space in your chromosomes is used for storing somatic information and the other half is given over to storing information from your past lives.

Sex cells contain only 23 chromosomes, the chromosomes which store somatic information, however, for a cell to reproduce it must have 46 chromosomes because the embryo needs the full quota of storage space in which to pack both the somatic information inherited from his parents and the accumulated information from his past lives. As soon as an egg and a sperm cell fuse, and the full complement of chromosomes, (all of which contain somatic information at this point of development) are in place, replication begins. The fertilized cell divides into two, then the two cells divide into four, the four cells divide into eight and the continuation of this process results in the trillions of cells that make up a human body.

All the information in the chromosomes of a fertilized sex cell is of the type which determines the physical inheritance of the embryo, only later, when development is well under way, does the innate information enter the chromosomes of the embryo. This innate information is the essence, identity, or soul, of the embryo, and it comes to the developing embryo directly from the body it inhabited in its previous life. In the third month of development the essence enters the embryo. The soul of a “dead” body overrides the information in 23 of the chromosomes in each cell of the developing fetus, and the “dead” person once again awaits his return into the world.

Man is generally unable to improve himself by means of a few “bad” experiences stored in conscious memory; a thief with a vivid memory of imprisonment is likely to steal again. A child who is caught in a lie is likely to lie again. God does not rely on the events of one life to bring about improvements in man, instead, the accumulation of man’s experiences, taken from all of man’s previous lives, guides man instinctively. The sum of all of your lives, your essence, is dormant in the nuclei of your body cells. You are not the body which you inhabit in any one life, you are the sum of all of your experiences and all of your learning, you are your soul...”

7 hours ago, A brother said:

DNA stores a vast amount of information. All the experiences and learning of a person’s past lives are stored in DNA as innate knowledge, and though this information is not accesible to consciousness, it governs a person’s instincts.

Thank you A brother for your informative posts. I have a question in relation to the above quote - do you know of any reliable way in which the experiences and learning from past lives can be made accessible to consciousness?

8 hours ago, A brother said:

DNA stores a vast amount of information. All the experiences and learning of a person’s past lives are stored in DNA as innate knowledge, and though this information is not accesible to consciousness, it governs a person’s instincts.

All interesting but very mainstream....and it is not DNA which 'holds' information it is water but the water within these physical structures is only a 'narrative' defined by the foaming bubble of 3 dimensional being from the 2 dimensional field, which one could call the Aether or defining structure of limited interaction.

Thus you, as an interacting individual of tiered and as yet limited comprehension, hold the 'value of 'self' within YOUR decision.

To be or not to be....such is YOUR choice.

A brother....please before you reply to my above post....

I know and have interacted with the underling 'nature' of this realm.......the deeper than limited beauty allowed to be seen!

So please :) just a heads up

4 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Thank you A brother for your informative posts. I have a question in relation to the above quote - do you know of any reliable way in which the experiences and learning from past lives can be made accessible to consciousness? 

4 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Shalom Mitochondrial Eve,

Here are some thoughts about your questions. As always, the choices are ours to make.

The learning from past lives shows up in our instinctual talents and abilities, that's why we see child prodigies that have abilities they could not possibly have developed in their present lives. As ever, we can bring out those abilities from whatever point they were developed in the past, by practicing them. We are like diamonds that have some facets already cut and polished, while others still need our work. The best facets to work on are those that make us more kind, loving, and unselfish. As we polish those facets “doorways” naturally (not forced which is dangerous) open within us, allowing access to fuller knowledge of our past and our highest potential (at-oneing with the godly spark within us).

8 minutes ago, ink said:

A brother....please before you reply to my above post....

I know and have interacted with the underling 'nature' of this realm.......the deeper than limited beauty allowed to be seen!

So please :) just a heads up

Shalom ink,

Thank you for your thoughts and experiences. It is up to each of us to sort through the myriad of ideas found on this site and elsewhere, so we can decide what to follow and what to reject. That is an ongoing process where our choices can always be changed, right up to the last moment.